Need

Story Info
A night full of Ache & Pain.
1k words
4.05
12.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

I live in a loft apartment that features a single exposed rust colored steel girder that runs from the basement two floors below to the rooftop terrace two floors above. It is perfect for what I have in store for tonight.

I am wearing a single breasted Charcoal Grey skinny suit with a white and purple check dress shirt open at the collar. You stand before me in a black leather chocker collar with a single ring at the front, a black garter belt with black stockings, black see through panties and black 5" heel half boots with silver buckles.

You are not actually standing before me per say, you are retrained to the steel girder. There is a spreader bar at your feet that will keep your legs spread 36" apart. This is just far enough apart to be slightly uncomfortable. Your hands are cuffed and wrapped around the girder at your back and your forehead is wrapped with 2" wide cloth that allows for almost no movement. Your lips are covered with bright red lipstick.

"Isn't this what you want slut, isn't this you crave whore, Isn't this what you need cunt?"

With each sentence I can see the effect my words have on you. Your face is flush, your breathing is labored, your nipples are hard and your panties are already wet.

Your eyes dart between my face and the table off to my right. The tools for tonight's fun are plainly in sight and easily with-in reach. I reach over and grab a blindfold and 3 clothes pins.

You look at me with that uncontrolled lust that tells me anything I want to do will be fine. That look tells me the more pain I dish out the more you will ask for. That look shows me exactly what you are and exactly what you crave.

I stare right back at you and speak softly never looking away from your eyes.

"Tell your Master what you are cunt. Tell Master exactly what you are good for. Tell Master exactly what you will do to please me. Tell Master, Now!"

As I finish my last word I look down and I see you nipples rock hard and your panties are soaked. I think what a depraved slut. I haven't even touched you yet and you're almost cumming.

"Ohhhhh... OMG Master... I am... I am your worthless cunt... I live, live only to serve... to serve you.This pain slut is only good for Master's amusement... I beg you... OMG... I beg you Master to use me... ohhhh... hurt me Master."

As you say these last few words I reach over and take one nipple in my mouth. At first I gently lick it up and down. I slide my tongue across and back as you moan slightly. I then begin to suck your nipple hard, then harder, then harder until it is extended in my mouth. Your breathing increases instantly, then I place my teeth on your extended nipple, and bite hard.

"Arrrrrggghhhhhh... OMG... Maaaaster."

I remove my mouth and quickly place a clothespin tight on your nipple. I then slowly repeat the process on your other nipple. You are clenching your jaw and breathing thru your mouth.

"What cunt, tell Master", I say, because I know the more you have to ask and speak about what you want/crave the more humiliating it is for you and the more pain you need.

"More Master... arrgghhh... more pain Sir. This pain cunt needs more... arrggghhh."

I take the crop in my right hand and smack your left thigh, again, slowly, gently at first then harder and harder. The smacks resonate loudly as do your moans. I switch hands and begin a repeat on your right thigh. I get closer and closer to your pussy. You're cursing after each hard smack and I can smell your cunt.

"Is that your cunt I smell whore? Is that you dirty wet cunt?"

I put the crop down and reach over and grab a 9" razor sharp knife. I waive the knife in front of your face.

"Fuk... no Master... please... fukfukfuk... "

I reach down and my hand engulfs your entire cunt. I squeeze your cunt hard as I look deep into your eyes.

"Fukfukfukfuk... aaaarrgghhhh... OMGOMG."

I continue to squeeze hard and roughly pull your entire cunt like I can rip your lips off your body. Your cursing continues and I release your cunt, grab your soaked panties with one hand and cut them with the knife.

"Arrrggghhhhhhh... Masterrrrrrrrr".

I reach up and grab your nostrils. As you open your mouth to breathe I shove your panties in your mouth. I then place my hands on your neck and lean close into your space. As I gently increase the pressure on your throat I take my leg and, with somewhat kicking motion, I slam your cunt.

"Ummpphh."

I slam my thigh over and over and over against your cunt.

"Ummpphh"... Ummpphh... Ummpphh... Ummpphh."

You're shaking and I know you're so close. I take one hand off your throat and smack your face 3 quick times smack, smack, smack.

"Ummmpphhhh."

Your eyes are desperate and you're close to hyperventilating. I reach up and take the panties out of your mouth then step back and with a wicked back swing I forcefully smack your cunt over and over and over... each smack harder than the one before. This sends you over the edge.

"Aaaarrgghhh... cummmiimgggg... cuuummmiimmgggg... fukfukfukfuk."

I don't stop, 3, 5, 7, 10 smacks, each harder... your squirting and bucking and cursing and cumming.

"Masterrrrrrrr... omgomgomgomg... fuk... fuk... Masterrrrrrrrrr."

While you are still cuming I quickly remove the cloth pins.

"Fukfukfukfuk... fuk this cunt... fuk this whore... fuk me Masterrrrrr."

After a few minutes I look down and there is a huge puddle of cum between your legs. You see me notice it and that look depraved look returns.

"Please Master... please... if I clean my mess... can I... can I please have some more?"

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers