Need a Little Company Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a tender but determined hand on the side of his face, guiding him to turn toward her. It left him soon after, but he soon felt it again, this time coursing across his belly, heading south.

Before long, her fingers had reached his maleness. They snaked around his shaft and then reversed direction, giving it a firm rub. But it was only a brief stop-over on their way to their ultimate destination. She reached behind his cock and closed her grasp gently around his balls. Slowly, carefully, she drew her fingers back and forth over them, the way one might stroke a beloved pet. She did her best to make sure her wrist brushed against his cock as it moved. She knew it wouldn't be very good stimulation for him, but it would be better than nothing.

As he began to grow erect, Marcy abandoned his balls to masturbate him for a little while. Paul hummed approvingly into their kiss as her skillful hand roused his member into readiness. Then she returned to his balls, though for a briefer length of time than before. Her grasp was firmer this time, though it was far from being painful. Before leaving his tender manberries, she made a point of tracing her fingertips all over their surface with a feather touch. The tickling sensation made him shiver with delight.

Marcy could feel his manhood, hard, thick and throbbing against her wrist. Again, she enveloped it's base with her fingers, but this time she steered it towards her slit. Slowly but smoothly, she plunged herself onto him. Both lovers moaned as she brought their sexes together, until his was all but entirely consumed by hers.

She hooked her left leg around Paul's thigh as they began to gently rock their hips back and forth. Paul slipped a hand on to her butt and dug his fingers deep into her yielding cheek, revelling in its magnificent suppleness while simultaneously controlling her movements.

Their pelvic thrusts barely built up any momentum. Their open-mouth kiss virtually never broke. They were both tired from their previous sexual forays and the stresses of the day. Neither of them was after an earth-shaking, bed-breaking frenzy. Yet despite their lack of energy, both were completely invested in the activity.

Marcy knew she'd almost certainly never reach orgasm with the mild motions, but she really enjoyed herself nonetheless. Being filled by Paul's shaft, feeling it shifting rhythmically inside of her was a significantly pleasurable sensation in itself, but it also offered a sense of closeness that was most welcome. Here she had a trustworthy friend; a kind, comforting shoulder, intimately joined with her, part of him pushed deep inside her own body. His keen embrace and reciprocation of her kiss hammered home that feeling all the more. Her plan to block out the pain of Karen's funeral with some good, sexual company had been a resounding success!

The repetitive, writhing screw lasted many, many minutes, yet at no point did it become tiresome for either of them. But even with such a patient pace Paul's manhood could not withstand the luscious caress of Marcy's slick flesh forever. With a tense grunt, his grasp upon her posterior became very insistent and her pinned her hips tightly against him. Buried as deeply as he could go, Paul joyfully poured his sperm into the heavenly embrace of Marcy's pussy.

Marcy felt the interest subsiding in Paul's kiss and instantly knew what had happened. Despite the lack of reciprocation, she tried to carry on the kiss by herself as she was enjoying it. Before long she had to settle for affectionately sucking on his lip and then passionately kissing his cheek as his lips eventually drifted away from her. Once she gave that away a few seconds later, their coital activity was over and they were still.

Paul rolled on to his back, lifting Marcy right on top of him as he did so. When Marcy felt him beginning to move, she tightened her leg around Paul's and grabbed his hip to make sure he didn't pull out as he moved

She liked having his cock inside her. She wanted to keep it there, for just a little while longer.

Paul's embrace around her upper body tightened, ever so slightly, but his grasp upon her ass loosened and became a weary massage. As Marcy's head settled upon a comfortable spot next to his on the pillow, a contented sigh escaped through his nose.

12