Need Ch. 02

Story Info
Recalling where the instructions of the first envelope leads.
3.1k words
8.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Need. I find myself laying naked on a king size bed that is not our own, with my engorged cock quivering with needful release. Cum slowing oozing from me, teasing my lover with the knowledge I have long ago past the point of normal arousal. My flesh could feel where her eyes were feasting on my nakedness, leaving a warmth, making me feel like a sculpted art piece, dying to move, yet trapped inside marble. When her eyes glide over my cock, it pulses with longing for a more temporal caress from fingers, lips, cunt. It gives her voyeuristic eyes a little more cum and with it my lips betray a moan. Need.

Before Dani ever fucked my body, she fucked my mind. Her words could send me to the edge, and her wicked thoughts completely over. And as she did, she slowly pried my own deep desires slowly free.

She loves playing games and loves that I like playing as well. She promised me that I would never really fuck her unless I could fuck her mind. So I did so, with relish, with creativity, with lust. We fucked that way to a point where it made all of my previous flesh trysts feel minor. I thought perhaps I was broken, until we finally fucked completely. Not just in the flesh, but everything at once. I wasn't broken at all, just missing a need, an important piece.

So here I was, still playing through her latest game for us, our reward for our 'waiting'. My skin is so excited, the satin comforter feels itchy. I could get up at any time, for I am not bound by anything real, save her will. She set this sweet game to be played, and while I could break my invisible confines, I don't. I feel like I would be cheating her if I did, or cheating us. Oh, we would fuck, and scream, and cum if I did. We both would be happy to have satiated our lusting needs, yet something would have been lost. I could tell by the needful look she gave when I finally saw her standing in the doorway, wanting to rip all of the flimsy garments from her body and take her right there, but somehow restraining. So I lay there, I do not touch myself. For now, I can only feed off of her illicit stares. My cock disagrees, it wants more than her stares. Need.

My eyes watch her, eagerly, as she lounges on one of the two couches opposite the end of the bed. Her body draped in what I know is a tiny, black silk robe, yet my mind plays tricks on me, for it seems she is covered much more. It is the way she is curled, up. Or perhaps it is the way she is not touching herself in any way to tease me, to entice me. Physically, this is the closest I have been to her today, but I felt closer to her back at the airport, back at the house, when it were still my fantasies driving my need, instead of hers. Need.

She tilts back the goblet, that holds a surprising sweet Pinot Noir, and instead of taking a sip, lets her tongue lazily laps up a touch of the wine. Cock twitches. Need. She closes her eyes as she swallows, giving off a seductive smile, then her eyes open and pierce my own, and the words leave her lips again, "So, I am waiting?" A virtually endless lust-filled desiring pause. "How would you fuck her?" Her stare was so full of wanton desire, of her fantastic need of watching me fucking another woman, of watching all of my intensity unleashed on the soft flesh of another, of watching me devour a different woman, without feeling I am breaking any commitment to her. She tries to always convince me we are too bound together for that to ever happen. "How would have taken this...Karen?"

And at the mention of Karen's name, my mind is slammed back through the last few hours, shattering the dreamlike feeling those torturous hours without Dani had on me, and bringing Karen back in surprising clarity.

I find myself on a secluded couch, in a darken room. The young woman, Karen, she called herself, standing in front of me, the final part of Dani's first set of instructions still reciting in my head, with Dani's sweet, flinty voice, "...get a private couch dance, and quickly, because time is of the essence...and imagine how you would fuck her, the entire time she dances...Fuck you soon, Dani."

I am sure my tremor was visible, I do not even recall if I walked up to the first dancer I saw in the club, or she approached me. The part of that memory was with the part of me that has always had a discomfort in such places. Need drove me to this couch, to this moment. Need to get closer to my desired end goal. Need to be driving my cock into Dani's pussy with blinding passion. Need of hearing her begging for me to cum in her. Needing that now. Yet a lifetime away.

And as pleasantly painful as the titillation of a lap dance when not dating can be, with a throng of your friends waiting to tease you mercilessly after. This sort of tease was much worse. I had someone to release my passion on. Someone to happily drown in all of my lustful desire. Someone hopefully not too far away to fuck without pause.

The music started, and thus so did Karen. My eyes took her in. Her petite form, her artificially bronzed skin. Her short, dark ringlets, teased with purple highlights. Her icy blue eyes, mimicking almost a lavender in the lighting.

My stares flow down her neck, to the curves of her small breasts, tucked behind the purple lace of her bra. I try to get a hint of the design of her nipples, but the low light keeps them safely concealed, leaving my sex-crazed mind fantasizing on all of the delightful possibilities. Puffy nipples eager for a lust-hungry mouth. Stiff nipples eager for nibbles fingers to stiffen them further. Nipples so large, they are almost painted on her tits, eager for cum to stream all over them, mixing my own sexual paint on her. Need.

Flowing down her further, to her panties and the thorned rose tattoo on her left hip, dancing with the fabric of the panties. My mouth waters at the thought of them damp. They need to be damp if I am going to fuck her. She picks up on my need and turns around. Her ass rolls in rhythm to the music. I know my conscious self is sharing small talk with her, but the part of the mind I am in now is the part that Dani teases, "How would you fuck her? How would you fuck her? How would you fuck her?" So many various ways attack my imagination, but none of them seem right yet. "How would you fuck her? How would you fuck her? How would you fuck her?" Need. I need to know, if I am ever going to get through the night.

The first song is done, and Karen is naked. I barely have any recollection of the strip tease. Just the snapshot of when I fist glimpsed her tight little nipples. Fingers twitch. Cock twitches more. Need. Just the gyration of her sex as she opens herself to give me the briefest of delightful peeks. I only needed the glimpse. She straddles me and begins to gives me the real dance, and my needful mind twists it into a form my Dani wants. Into the fantasy that she needs. I feel her eyes watching me with this exotically, new lover. My fingers never touch Karen, but in my mind, they do. My lips only touch her once, when she over tries to bury my face in her small cleavage, but in my mind, I tasted her entirely. I know she can feel my need. That it radiates from me. And the wickedly sinful part of me secretly hopes it is filling her, making her horny, making her wanton, making her wish she could go farther with me than just this titillating grind. Making her throw all cares away and wrapping that small pout of a mouth around the head of my cock. The thoughts are so filthy, this isn't me. Dani's voice in my head prods me forward. "Yes!" Reality and fantasy blur...Need.

Karen grinds her cunt back and forth along my leg, and my fingers get lost in her ringlets, pulling her head back so I can kiss her neck. Suck on it sharply, causing her to gasp, licking to her chin, then tilting her face back down so my mouth can devour hers, every gasp she releases, pilfered from my hungry tongue. Do I really feel her soaking through my pants, or is it in my head? It matters not. A gasp escapes, is it Karen's or Dani's. Am I in the now, or a bit in the past. It matters not. Need is being fulfilled. Need drives me forward. Dani begs me forward.

My hands let go of her hair, only for Karen's to lock in my own, her mouth in need of mine. Her cunt rocking against my leg, an awareness of her trying to straddle my lap instead of just my leg. My hands find her breasts, recalling how she fondled and pulled at herself. My hands repeat the lesson. Deep, selfish kneeding. Quick, sharp tugs at her nipples. She breaks the kiss to release a moan, another, deeper, evolving into a lustful grunt. Do I suddenly see Dani's robe open, attacking her own larger breasts in similar fashion, purple bra still clinging feebly in places? It matters not. My hands tremble. Need is being fulfilled. Need drives me forward.

Karen grinds against my cock, her hands fumbling to help set it free. It has been forever since I have came. My cock quivers with anticipation, but something holds the release back. Frantic, my lips suck in her left nipple. Tongue attacks it, while her fingers slip in the waist of my pants. I want to cum. I need to cum. I want her to cum. I Need her to cum! Mouth sucks her in deeply, as my hips thrash against hers, her hands in desperation trying to slide my pants downward at every opportunity. I need to cum. I suck her breast harder, wanting it fully in my mouth, to be a personal plaything for my lust-driven tongue. I feel my cock set partly free. I hear her whimper. I feel her tremble in my half embrace, as my mouth switches tits. As my free hand slides down her taunt belly, finding her navel, her shaved patch of dark, sexual hair, her soaked cunt. A jolt shoots through my body, in both times, when fingers find hot, wet, wonderful cunt. Dani says everyone has that one special, sexual weakness. That is mine, when a lover's wet pussy kisses my fingers or her own for the first time during a lust-filled tryst. But it matters not. Do I suddenly see Dani's fingers fuck herself? Cock twitches. I try to believe it matters not...Need...fulfilling...Need...drives...

I feel Karen's fingers wrap around my cock, fingers eager to learn every secret desire my arouse cock has. But, I am in such a lust-filled frenzy, that I toss her onto the couch next to me...the one stroke to my cock as her hand loses its tenuous grip forces a sexual sound from the depths of my being to escape, bringing a slutty, wanton look to form in her eyes, her face, her mouth. That sweet, tight little mouth. I can almost imagine how it would look around my enraged cock. I can almost imagine how that mouth would feel wrapped around it, sucking, sucking, sucking...need...trying to suck my need out. I need her to suck my need out.

I see Karen's need, I feel it and I taste it. I let my mouth find her pussy and I sigh at the sweetness. She gasps losing her grip on me, her grip on my cock. She moans for losing the opportunity to suck on me, yet begs me not to stop feasting on her sex. She whimpers as my mouth lavishes her wonderfully delicious cunt, promising me so many deviant pleasures if I finish her off. Her fingers a tangle in my hair, hands trying to press me closer, while her being is brought to a different need. The need to feed me, the need to cum. Need...Need...Need...Is Dani coming over to the bed? It matters not? Need...Forward...

Karen's panting urges my tongue deeper into her sex, into her soul, showing me all of the desires she is to shy to say aloud. And when my tongue is as deep as it can probe, it retreats. Karen lustfully pleads for the return. I feel Dani getting on the bed. Instead my tongue caresses Karen's clit as a finger finds its way into her pussy, a moan, another finger, a shudder, and a third, a scream. A sweet, fucking Need!

My fingers fucking and feeling Karen's aching pussy. Dani's fingers fucking her own, my awareness of her need slamming me with a wave of her will, the invisible bonds of hers keeping me laying still and not touching breaking down. Need.

My tongue lashing at her Karen's clit. No, it is Dany's clit. My fingers replace hers, and in between her gasps and shrieks, Dani begs me to keep thinking of Karen...I am lost in need...in Karen...in Dani...my need, my sinful lust, my desires of my lovers...of the fantasy and of the reality. Dani pushed me to an edge, and over it, and is almost getting what she wants...she can almost see it, with her eyes, with her mind...oh, such a sweet and delicious need.

Her cum soaked fingers are holding my face where I want to be. Purple, juice-soaked panties pulled to the side to expose her tempting slit. They are still in the way, I rip them from her body. I repeat the fingering. One finger, another, a third. I fuck her with need. I suck her clit, with need. I feel the sudden constriction, need, then I am washed in the downpour of her orgasm, need, then I hear her cumming. Need! The sweet and filthy little noises that escape her lips. I pull my fingers free. I drown in her, while she cries out at the loss. The last of the bonds are gone. NEED!

I climb her, mount her, my cock presses against her pussy, and my whole body shudders. Her hands, Karen's or Dani's, I do not even know who's at this point, find my manic cock...a whimper escapes her lips for having my cock back in her grip. I grunt in return, I am dizzy, I am lost. That final touch disintegrates any resistance I have left. My legs opens her more, my hands help hers bring my cock to her orgasming cunt. It seems to take forever, it seems to take a moment. I feel Dani all around, especially in my mind. Forever fucking me in my mind, as I fuck hers. Knowing all of my thoughts, all of my desires. And wanting them all, needing them all, finding them all, no matter how hard I hide them. And because I know she can still hear my thoughts, I fulfill her final request.

The head of my cock pushes into Karen's pussy. I hear my other lover scream out a "Yes!" I plunge forward. Resistance. My cock screams with need, I moan with need. I hold her body, thrust again. A bit deeper, fighting the waves of her cunt. I lower myself, hook my hands around her shoulders, and I fuck in a final thrust.

Her body arches, her sounds indescribably wonderful, and I fuck in wild abandon. And she fucks with torrid ecstasy. And we fuck ourselves into lustful nothingness, as everything physical around us fades away. It feels like forever and the pleasure bombards me, yet I know it is probably only a few thrusts. My cum explodes into her, but my fucking is more frantic. Her fucking is more frantic. My hands cannot stop grabbing anywhere and everywhere. 10 long days of lust spilling into each of us. My cum floods into her as far as it can go, fighting through there torrents of her own. Her lips screaming such filth that it cannot be called anything but beautiful. An alternation of lovers in my head. Need.

I collapse, quivering flesh melting and blending with her. With the last of my in-the-moment energy, I roll us so I am not just dead weight on her, but selfishly wanting to feel the weight of her exhausted weight on me. Her hot, sweaty, wonderful flesh pressed against me. Her skin grinding mine, millions of fucks flowing through the friction of our fleshed contact. Breasts against me, cunt surrounding me, her face buried into me.

An eternity passes, but it seems too soon. I am soft enough for her cunt to push me out, force me from its tight yet slippery embrace. The jolt that passed through me is as sweet as when my cock finally made its way inside her tonight. The jolt also brings me to reality, to this seductive woman, to my Dani. My sweet, trembling, Dani. I held her close, kissed her forehead because it was the closest part of her to my lips. I only have a moment of confusion that it is her in my arms, but know I touched on one of her last deep needs. I touched it well. need.

An eternity passes, or perhaps a moment. We are still a blur of flesh, but the quivers are growing slower. The crazed lust subsiding, for the moment. Her tears end, and her control returns. I stroke her hair, she feeds me her fingers. We both stir. She looks up at me, and with a wicked smile, she asks, "So, now tell me about after."

I tremble at the intensity of her request. My cock betrays me with its hardening. And the wickedness of her smile deepens, as she starts to pry into my thoughts, I start to answer her question, yet I try to still play her game, still keep some of my secret desires from her to find, if only for a little while longer. My memory flickers to the second envelope she left me. Need.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Need Previous Part
Need Series Info

Similar Stories

A New Way of Seeing Things A conervative wife finds she has a not-so conservative need.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bowl Game Ch. 01 Wives plan to swap their husbands.in Loving Wives
My Wife Opens Up She finds her exhibitionist side, my friends watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pool Party His wife invites seven lovers to a pool party.in Loving Wives
Goddess, Wife, Whore 01 Beautiful wife reveals her fantasy to be a whore.in Loving Wives
More Stories