Need For Black Cock

Story Info
She has a little secret.
1.2k words
4.01
222.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotla
hotla
33 Followers

I'm a white female getting close to the big 50. I grew up in a very racist family on a farm in the Texas panhandle. When I was in high school, the schools in my area had started the integration process, but there was really no mixing between black and white students in reality. It was like two separate schools, one black and one white, within the same school.

Don't ask me why, because given my family's attitude towards black people I should have never had an attraction to black boys, but I did. From the time I started having sexual feelings towards boys in my early teens, there were just something about black males that effected me in ways that I didn't feel with white males. Of course, I couldn't act on any of my feelings towards black boys. To do so would have surely resulted in the black boy being hurt badly by someone in my family and I would have been rejected by most family members. Even at the tender age of 13 I realized that. So, I kept my desires to myself and satisfied my desires by masturbating while thinking about black boys. I became very good at hiding my desires and feelings.

Like I said, my father owned a farm. He always hired blacks at harvest time and at other times to do odd jobs around the farm. My bedroom was an upstairs room that looked down on the farm yard and some of the fields. I had a perfect view of a toolshed that the black hires was always going in and out. I would set at my window and watch them and fantasize. It didn't take me long to discover that a lot of the guys would go around to the side of the toolshed and pee when they had to. I'm sure they didn't realize that anyone could see anything, but I used to fantasize that they knew I was watching and was putting on a show for me. Even though I could see them peeing, I wanted a closer view and saved my allowance and bought a pair of binoculars. I told my parents they were for bird watching and sporting events. So, from age 13 until I graduated highschool and left for college, I spent many hours sitting at that window with binoculars in hand looking at all sizes and shapes of black cocks peeing behind that shed.

No one in my family ever discovered my little secret and I went through the pretense of dating white guys. I even lost my virginity to one my last year of high school, but I got no satisfaction from it at all. I went away to college in the early 70's with one thought in mind. That was to finally turn fantasy into reality and fuck my first black guy. It took me about 6 months into my first year at college, but I finally befriended another girl named Stella. It was sort of common knowledge at school that Stella dated black guys. Stella was a petite redhead with freckles like you wouldn't believe and large tits for someone so petite. She wasn't what I would call a great beauty, but she just had that "fuck me" look that seem so natural to some girls. It was definitely a look I didn't share at that point in my life. I always thought Stella looked like Sissy Spacek, the actress, but with big tits.

Anyhow, we became friends and started hanging out together. It was the odd couple. She was barely 5' tall, skinny as a rail with this flaming red hair. I was a fairly tall blonde that definitely looked like she had just come off the farm. It didn't take her long to realize that I had an interest in black boys and soon was telling me all the dirty details about things she did with them. I think she got a perverse pleasure out of watching me get so excited at her stories. I finally got to a point where I told her I just had to try my first one. She agreed to set up a meeting with one that she knew but I had to agree to let her watch everything. At that point in time, I would have agreed to anything.

She set up the meeting at a place she was housesetting. I was on pens and needles and was almost breathless waiting for the guy to show up. She further teased me by not telling me anything about the guy. When he finally showed up, I was speechless. I was expecting someone near our age. Perhaps another student. He looked old enough to be our father. I later found out he was 39. He was medium height and really bulky. Not fat, but just muscled all over. You could tell he spent lots of time in the gym. He was really darked skinned. I just sucked in my breath and Stella laughed at my reaction.

He didn't waste any time playing any nice "lets get to know each other games." He looked me up and down like a piece of meat while I stood there trying to look sexy in a short skirt and heels. He looked over at Stella and just matter factly said "so this is the little cunt who wants to get her first black meat." My knees felt weak. All my fantasies were coming true but I wasn't quite sure I could go through with it. I realized though there was no backing out and I really did want it to happen.

I had been staring at him so much that I didn't realize that Stella had gotten undressed. He went over to Stella while unzipping his pants at the same time. It was like things were happening in slow motion. I was standing there transfixed watching as she got on her knees and started sucking and licking, at least what to me, was the biggest/thickest cock I had ever seen. Of course, except for all the ones I had seen from my bedroom window, I hadn't seen that many. His pants were now down to his ankles and my transfixion was broken by him telling me to get my ass over and help her satisfy him.

I was soon on my knees also actually touching and feeling my first black cock. Stella stopped sucking him and took his hard cock and actually guided it into my mouth. It was so thick. My mouth actually ached just trying to get the head of it and maybe a couple more inches in my mouth. It was the first cock I had ever sucked and it showed. It really turned Stella on watching me trying to suck it. She started to talk really dirty and nasty, calling me things like slut, whore, cunt. That was getting me so wet. I was seeing a side of her that I had never witnessed. When she called him a "nigger" and told him to use all my white holes, I almost jumped out of my skin. I was sure that he would be very angry and maybe hurt us. Instead of being angry, it just seemed to make him more excited. I could actually feel his cock get harder and larger when she called him that. Of course, I found out later that this type of talk was all part of the sexual turnon between black men and white women and have used similar language in my encounters with black men up to this very day.

I have to stop now, but will continue the story in another submission soon...

Laura

hotla
hotla
33 Followers