Need for Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
The party continues.
2.4k words
4.57
127.1k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three men laughed at my smiling words and sent me into the bathroom to clean up. "We're not done with you yet honey. Hope you planned on a long weekend, cause we're not letting go of your lil white ass for a few days." C sneered at me as I walked into the bathroom with their cum dripping from my body.

"I meant what I said. I love your cocks, and I will do anything for them. The three of you can fuck me all weekend and I'll love it." I smiled back and shut the bathroom door. I heard the three of them laughing and exclaiming happily about the new slut they found to play with. As I cleaned the cum from my face and took a shower to clean the cum from my pussy and asshole I heard G on the phone a few times. I washed my body softly, making sure I was completely clean and smiled to myself as I thought of what those phone calls might mean.

I was rinsing my pussy and started playing with myself as I thought of those three big cocks out there and that there might be more for me to play with soon. G opened the door to the bathroom and laughed as he saw my fingers rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. He shut the door behind him and grinned. "Damn bitch, we just fucked you and you still want more? I'll give you more..." he sneered as he walked towards the shower.

"Hmmm....yeah, I still want more. I need more of that big snake. I love that black cock." I moaned as he stepped into the shower and grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands against the wall. He trapped me in between his hard black body and the cold wall of the shower. I moaned as his body pressed against mine and he slammed me into the wall, my hands high above my head. He gripped both my wrists in one big black hand and used the other one to maul my big tits.

I moaned and pressed my body harder to his, trying to get as much of his flesh on mine as I could. G leaned down and licked my lips, I moaned as he grabbed my full lower lip in his teeth and pulled. He started kissing me hard, his lips covering mine and his tongue snaking into my mouth and thrusting against my tongue. I moaned and pushed my nipples into his hard chest.

"Oh, you want something girl?" G laughed into my face as he slid his free hand down my side, just glancing my breast. His rough skin traveled down my wet flesh to rest on my hip, he squeezed my hip hard and thrust his hips into my body so I could feel his long, hard cock.

"Please G, you know what I want." I whined at him as I tried to move my body closer to his thick black tool. I struggled to free my wrists from his strong hands so I could get to that cock that I wanted so bad but he held tight and wouldn't let me go, my white skin slipped all over his hard black body.

"You want something bitch? Then beg for it." G said as his hand slipped around my hip to my ass. His big hands squeezed hard on my cheek and then he raised his hand and slapped me hard. I moaned and thrust forward in pleasure. "Oh you like that you little slut? Alright then" G smiled evilly and let go of my wrists. He turned around and shut the water off.

G sat down on the edge of the bath tub and yanked my naked, white, wet body across his hard black lap, my stomach on his hard cock and my tits smashed down on his strong thighs. "Since you can't fucking listen you whore, I'm going to smack that ass of yours until you scream. Maybe then you'll learn how to beg like you're told." I heard his voice grate from above me as his strong hand slammed down on my ass. I cried out and wiggled on his lap, but his other hand pressed into the center of my back and held me down.

I moaned as his big hand slapped one ass cheek and then the other, his hand stung my skin in the most delicious way. My cunt was dripping as he hit me, I cried out as he kept slapping me. Every time his hand hit my skin water would splatter and a resounding smack would echo in the bathroom; his brothers laughed outside the room.

"Did you hear me on the phone baby? Hmm, you know what that was about you slut?" G asked me softly as his hand slammed down onto my wet skin again and I ground my body against his lap.

"Ohh, Nnno, I couldn't hear you. Are you gonna tell me?" I stuttered as his hand slid down my back, over my hot ass and between my legs. His thick fingers stroked the slick lips of my pussy and teased me as he kept spanking me.

"I called some friends of mine up, said I had some hot white pussy here. I told them you'd do anything for some black cock. You're gonna get more than you can handle girlie. We're gonna fuck your slutty ass for days. They're even gonna bring some other white cunt for you to play with." He said softly as his fingers dipped into my wet pussy. His other hand raised up and then slammed down hard on my ass as he finished talking.

"UH, oh god... please G, stop punishing me and just fuck me! Please, I need your cock." I screamed as he slapped my burning ass and laughed. "I'll do anything you want, I'll fuck all your friends, I'll play with the girl for you, just please, please give me your cock!" I begged him. G pushed me off of his lap and into the bath tub.

"Get on your knees bitch. I want to see that ass while I fuck you." G ordered me. I got up on my hands and knees and thrust my freshly whipped ass at him. I wiggled my wet pussy, begging for that thick cock to fill up my pussy. "You're really gonna be my slut? I want to see you take on every cock I bring you, I want all my boys to get some of you. You're gonna eat a couple white pussies. More sluts for black cock just like you." He said as I moaned in response.

His hands gripped my hips tightly as his cock nudged at my wet hole. I thrust my body back at him trying to get his cock into me. "Damn, you are such a hot little slut" G grunted out as his cock head slipped into my tight, wet hole. I moaned and my cunt spasmed as his thick cock head thrust into me.

"Don't tease me, please. I need your cock!" I screamed at G as I tried to push my cunt onto his hot cock, but he held my hips tightly bruising my white hips as he withheld his cock from me. "Please just fuck, I need it...come on G, I'm your whore use me, goddamn it just FUCK ME!" I cried out shrilly as he teased me by just pushing a little bit of that big black cock into me.

The bathroom door opened to reveal another built black man about the same age as G, this guy was so beautiful. Tall, and caramel colored with tight muscles, he had straight black hair and green eyes. He smiled as he watched G behind me. Just he stepped completely into the bathroom, shut the door and locked it behind him G shoved his big cock into my gripping cunt in one hard thrust. My body slid forward on the wet floor of the tub and I screamed as I came hard on that black cock.

"Damn man, you weren't lying. That is one hot fucking slut." the new guy laughed as he watched my body shiver under G as he fucked me into oblivion, I couldn't stop moaning as I looked into those green eyes.

"Yeah man, uh, she's tight too, this bitch loves to fuck though...she'll do anything you tell her to." G grunted out as he slammed his cock in and out of my tight cunt. "Go ahead man, let her suck your cock. Tell him you want his dick slut. Beg J for his cock." G ordered me pulling my head up by my hair.

I looked up at J standing there beside the bath tub as G pulled me up to lean on the edge of the tub, "hmmm, please, let me suck your cock, I want your black cock in my mouth, I'm a slut, I need black cock. Please J, fuck my mouth." I begged him as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

I licked my lips as he revealed his cock. His cock was a little darker than his skin, very long and thick. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen. I moaned as it grew harder, that black cock was almost a foot long!

"This what you want honey? You sure you can take this cock?" J asked me roughly as he moved closer to me. "Huh slut? You want this monster cock? You want this in your mouth? Answer me!"

"Yes, oh god, yes, I want that cock. I can take it....ohhh God" I cried out as my pussy came hard on G's big cock buried inside me. I opened my mouth wide and looked up at J's massive cock. I moaned low in my throat as he lifted it up and rested the head in my mouth. I closed my lips around his thick cock and began to suck softly. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock, flicking at the ridge.

"That's it girl, suck my cock." J moaned out softly as I moved my mouth up on his shaft, letting his hard cock slide deeper into my mouth. I sucked hard and started sliding my wet mouth as far down on his cock as I could. I moaned around his hot flesh as his cock tickled my throat.

G gripped my hips tighter and started slamming his big, black cock harder and harder into my wet cunt. Every time he thrust his cock into my pussy my mouth would slide further down on J's huge cock. I gagged with every inch but I soon got used to his thick cock in my throat. I moaned long and loud in my throat, vibrating wetly on J's cock filling my throat.

"Goddamn girl. Oh, you are one sweet cocksucker. I've never had a bitch suck my cock like this before man. Where did you find this whore?" J grunted out, thrusting his big cock in and out of my throat.

"My brother found her in the club, she needed some fun. The bitch was beggin me to fuck her there." G laughed as he buried his cock in me. "Damn man, this cunt is milking my cock. You want my cum bitch? Huh??" he grunted loudly as my pussy clenched around his shaft.

I moved my mouth off of J's delicious cock and moaned, "yes, I want your cum..please...hmm..." as I turned to look into G's eyes. I tightened my pussy on his cock, feeling him throb and get bigger in my tight little cunt as he grunted.

"All right bitch, turn around." G ordered, pulling his thick cock from my clenching pussy as I turned and knelt in front of him. He stood holding his cock at the base and aimed that thick, black cock at my pretty upturned face. I opened my mouth so I could catch some of his thick white cum on my tongue.

"Man, I wasn't done with that mouth yet!" J exclaimed as G's cock started spurting semen on my face. I sat there and moaned as his cum coated my face, he shot a few times in my mouth. I savored his cum on my tongue before letting it slide down my throat and then opening my mouth again so that I could clean off the rest of G's cum. I sucked his dripping cock head into my mouth and sucked off the rest of his yummy cum.

"Damn girl, hmm.." G moaned as I let his cock pop out of my lips. "Man, don't trip, now that I'm done with her you can fuck her." he said to J as he stepped out of the bath tub. G turned to look at me, "wash my cum off your face and you can have more cock you little bitch." he sneered as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. J looked at me and smiled. "Hey man, who you brought with you?" G asked him as he walked over to the door.

"I brought T, M, S, D, and some blonde bitch that's almost as good as this one." J told him while leaning into the tub to turn the faucet off for me as I was wiping the water off my face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the tub.

"You hear that doll. Four more black cocks for that tight little cunt you love to share so much. After J's done with you for now I want you to come out and play with their whore for us. I want to see you be a real slut and earn these cocks. You better make that bitch cum hard or this will be the last cock you get for awhile." G sneered at me as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"Come on Bitch. I want to fuck you, but not here." J ordered and started to drag me out the door of the bathroom. All six black men in the other room looked up as he pulled me across the room. My white body still dripping wet and my ass still red from G's spanking and hard fuck.

I heard all the men exclaim about me, they all thought I was the perfect slut. My pussy was soaked and soon dripping down my thighs as they looked at me. J found a chair and sat down, turning my back to him and placing my wet cunt over his long, thick, black cock.