Need More Therapy

Story Info
Follow up to Therapy Helps (Jasmine & Ava).
1.1k words
4.44
27.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being with Ava was amazing just being able to truly be Jasmine was exciting. I was still seeing Dr. Brooks though it was strictly house calls now. I hadn't mustered the strength to go out in public "dressed" yet. Dr. Brooks nor Ava had pushed me either. Ava had moved in with me and I was working from home full time. I was Jasmine full time. I didn't even think of my male self anymore. As far as I was concerned it was just Jasmine and Ava.

It had been six month since Ava and I had been together it was amazing. Our sex life was filled with spectacular orgasms. Ava was still seeing Dr. Brooks as well. Ava liked to feminize men which wasn't hard with me. She was changing though the longer we were together. She was becoming more aggressive which I didn't mind because it made me feel more feminine. She had been hinting that she wanted to try something new.

Ava came home from work a little late she had bags I assumed she did some shopping.

"I have a surprise for you Jazzy."

Ava called me Jazzy sometimes especially when she wanted to get up my skirt.

"Ooh yayyy! What do you have for me?"

"Something special." Ava said.

I was hoping for a new skirt or dress or a pair of heels. Ava pulled out a 7" black strap on. I was taken aback and a chill shot through my body. We had never discussed this. I was totally straight and had never thought about being with a man. I was speechless and sitting there I involuntarily clinched my knees together as if my tight skirt wasn't already doing the job. I knew Ava could see the fear in my face. What scared me more is that the submissive Jasmine would not tell her no.

"I thought we might do something a little different tonight."

She got up and walked out of the room. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to follow but I was firmly glued to my chair. She returned a few minutes later. I turned to look at her and she was standing in the doorway leading to the kitchen. Wearing a bra holding back her plump 36 C's her panties and pantyhose with the strap on firmly in place and her stilettos. As attractive as she was she was equally intimidating with that thing pointed right at me. She swayed sexily over and stood right in front of me.

"Down on your knees Jazzy!"

I was terrified. I maneuvered my form fitting little gray skirt so that I could get down to the floor. She pressed the cock gently to my MAC glossed lips.

"Open up baby."

I opened mouth and she slowly slid it in until it hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little but not much. She gently cupped both sides of my head and moved it back and forth. I couldn't believe I was sucking cock. I wasn't sure if I was in more disbelief of what I was doing or that my tucked manhood was fully erect. I continued sucking moving with the motion of her hands on my head. I definitely needed a therapy session with Dr. Brooks. At this moment the biggest thing on my mind was the fact that I knew I was ruining my pantyhose being on my knees. I was now taking control deep throating as best that I could. My hands were full of Ava's juicy pantyhosed ass. I squeezed it as I continued sucking. She moaned as did I. I could feel her legs starting to tremble. She then grabbed two handfuls of my wig and pulled it off as she came.

"Pick up your wig and follow me."

I once again maneuvered to my feet navigating my tight skirt and picked up my wig. I put it back on and straightened it as I reached the bedroom. I was swooning from the humiliation of having my wig pulled off not from deep throating a strap on cock.

"Up on to the bed on all fours!" she ordered as she slapped my padded ass as I walked by her. Jasmine was entering new territory. I got up onto the bed on all fours as ordered. The bed would be much easier on my pantyhose. I mentally chided my self for worrying about pantyhose when I was about to lose my anal virginity. Ava walked over to the dresser and began to lube the strap on massaging it as if it were real. She walked over and stood at the end of the bed.

"Back it up Jazzy."

I slowly moved back towards her not looking back. She guided me by grabbing my hips. I was now at the end of the bed as my 4" heels dangled off the end as she stood behind me. She rubbed and squeezed my padded ass as she wiggled my tight skirt up my hips until it was bunched around my waist. She followed the same procedure with my all in one shaping slip. Now just my padded panties and pantyhose stood between me and deflowerment. She pulled my panties and hose down to right under my butt enough for her to enter me. She entered me slowly for which I was grateful.

I winced in pain as I felt the tip pressing against my inner walls. She forged on slowly as I tried to bear the pain. She was now balls deep inside me if she would have had balls. She began to slowly pump in and out of me gradually moving faster. After a few minutes it started to feel good to me as I pulled the hair of my long black straight wig to one side. I know how to turn Ava on. She loves when I do the feminine nuances of being a woman. Hair flips, tugging at skirts that ride up, pantyhose adjustments. She loved the little things. I moaned louder and louder and my now unconfined cock got harder and harder. I sprayed a load all over the bed directly under me as Ava came as well. Unable to steady her weakened legs in her stilettos she collapsed onto me forcing me down into the small puddle I just ejaculated. I was now thinking these pantyhose are truly ruined.

We both changed and showered. We sat up and talked for the rest of the night. Ava explained that this was the point where all of her past men had bailed. At some point just dressing for her wasn't enough she always wanted more. I assured her that I wouldn't be leaving her and that Jasmine was ok with being her bitch. To tell the truth I rather enjoyed it being able to be helpless and dominated fueled my need for femininity. What else did Ava have in store for me.