Need, NO, Crave Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," I told her. "Hurry and get here so we can go," I followed.

"Yes sir," they chimed. I hung the phone, attention refocused to Dot.

"How about one more hard fuck baby," I asked. She grinned. "Time to bend you over my desk," I finished. As she stood and bent over my desk, I gave her butt a playful swat. She has a beautiful butt, with a small rainbow tattoo on her right cheek. I tattooed her hard for the next 20-minutes. After a quick, efficient shower, I raced home.

"God I love sex." I muttered out loud during my 3-minute drive to my home.

I arrived within minutes of the girls. Each gave me a look. I shrugged my shoulders, my palms spread wide. "What," I grinned. Each winked at me. Kim was so brazen, she walked by me, reached to stroke my flaccid cock. Turning to Caroline, she mouthed some sort of shocked look.

"Let's go," Mom stated, entering the room. I glared at the girls. They grinned ear to ear.

The drive was uneventful, right at 2-hours getting from garage to garage. Staff had the house ready for our arrival. We settled in, had dinner and retired to the media room to watch the new Clooney movie. As expected, Mom wasted no time in getting sleepy, and had absolutely no interest in the hot tub, middle of February, in 10-degree weather, and snowing to boot. While changing, I took a performance pill, and headed downstairs.

Within minutes, the three of us had traversed the deck, and entered the hot tub. Lightly snowing, we stayed deep in the water.

"Dad, I have been telling Caroline about our special relationship," Kim blurted out. "About how we share," her voice trailed. "I told her you are hung like a horse," she finished.

"And I want it," Caroline interjected. "I want to make love with you, make love with Kim again," she continued.

Right on schedule, my cock jumped to life, growing larger quickly. "Take you suits off," I instructed.

"You too Daddy," Kim responded. Standing, the girls removed their tops. I watched Caroline, wanting to see her fresh tits. Firm, standing rigid, her nipples protruded from her flesh.

"Nice tits Caroline," I offered. Bending, she pushed her bottoms off as well. Slowly, deliberately, she stood. No hair, her pussy was baby fresh. "Real nice," I slowly whispered. "Can I taste her," I asked.

"Oh yes," Caroline responded, moving to me quickly. "Where," she breathed. As cold as it was, she would not last long on the deck of the tub, but long enough to taste her.

"Here," I said, patting the edge. "Spread your legs," I instructed. I moved to her, spreading her lips apart, exposing her clit. Hot, wet, her cunt glistened from her womanly juices. "Oh yes," I breathed, lowering my mouth to her. Quickly, I sucked her clit between my teeth, flicking her flesh back and forth. Her grunt gave clues where her mind was. Her hands reached for me, holding me to her cunt.

"Oh God," she groaned. "Suck me," she commanded. "Shove your fingers in my hole," she asked, the question laced statement almost begging. Placing two fingers to her hole, I shoved them slowly, gently between her lips, piercing her hole. Flexing her butt, she lifted her cunt to me, offering me her sex. I continued to suck her, pounding my fingers in and out of her wet cunt.

"Fuck yes," growled Kim behind me. She was watching me intently. I tugged, nipped, and thrashed Caroline's clit hard for just a minute or two. Pushing me back, Caroline slid into the tub.

"God it's cold," she whimpered. "But I would have froze to death to let you do that," she quipped. Moving to me, she grabbed my rigid cock. "Oh my fucking god," she gasped. Pulling me toward her, she spread her legs wide. "Just stick it in me. Fuck me now," she ordered.

"Go ahead Daddy," Kim confirmed. "She wants it," she almost laughed. I pushed back to a lounge in the tub, pulling Caroline with me. She floated easily through the water. Legs spread, she settled to me, my cock spearing at her. Reaching down, she grabbed my cock, swiping the head through her slit. Finding her hole, she pulled her body down my shaft slowly. My hand settled on her hips, pulling her down firmly. Inch after inch penetrated her body. The water made it harder to pound into her, she almost floated away with each thrust. Slowing, we were able to shove my cock into her body. Wrapping her feet behind me, she pulled my cock deep.

"Oh shit," she whispered. "Kim did not do you justice," she breathed heavily.

"Make yourself cum," I told her. "Cum on my cock," I continued. Her hand dipped quickly between us, her fingers rapidly thrashing her clit back and forth. I grabbed her tits, rolling each nipple between my thumb and finger, pinching firmly. With gritted teeth, Caroline thrashed her cunt, mashing her clit hard. Her breathing changed quickly, growing shallow, bursting in quick deep breaths. Humping me, she drove my cock in and out of her cunt slowly, mismatched for her fingers and breathing. "Cum baby," I again instructed.

"Almost," she hissed. "Oh fuck Dad," she moaned deeply. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her jaw clenched tight, her body tensed, her legs splayed wider. My cock speared deep, grinding to her body as she erupted into her first orgasm. "Oh fuck," she screamed loudly. Wrapping her arms tightly around me, she thrust her hips wildly on me, grinding our sexes together hard, fast. "Cum for me," she whispered. "Shoot your juices in my cunt," she groaned. Her muscles squeezed my cock hard, sucking, milking me like never before. Gripping me, she humped upwards, pulling my cock hard.

I grabbed her hard, wrapping my arms around her, driving her down on my cock as my balls erupted. Rope after rope seared my cock, blasting into her hot cunt. Pulse after pulse enveloped us, spitting from deep in my balls. I held her, pounded her all I could as we ground our sexes together. Her muscles choked me, sucking my juices from deep in my shaft.

"Oh shit," Kim groaned, her orgasm blasting through her cunt. "That was terrific," she continued. She reached under Caroline, her hand passing down her crack, her fingers reaming Caroline's asshole. Caroline grunted, a sneer passing over her face.

"She stuck her finger in my ass," she growled. "Feel her," she queried? I could feel her, thrashing in and out slowly.

"Daddy, can you fuck my ass," Kim asked softly. "Is it still hard enough," she finished.

"Yes, but be quick," I responded. I looked to Caroline. She looked disappointed. Reaching under her ass, I easily lifted her off my cock. Standing, I pushed Kim to the edge. Splashing water to warm it, I pushed her forward, exposing her ass to me. Sliding my hand between her cheeks, I teased her asshole, probing quickly, playfully. Pushing through the ring, I shoved a second fingertip into her body. Caroline joined us, spreading Kim's ass.

"Hurry Daddy," Kim implored. I saddled to her, my cock rigid, but lacking steel hardness. Aiming the head, I pushed forward, the head pressing firmly against her tight hole. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her to me, driving my cock into her ass. Sliding slowly, my cock entered her.

"You are really tight Baby," I moaned. Pulling back, I pushed forward harder. More cock slid into her ass. Within a minute, I was buried in her ass. Caroline scrambled behind me, diving to lick my butthole as I speared Kim repeatedly. I lost cognizant thought, my cock driving deep with each savage thrust, Caroline's tongue reaming my asshole, pushing to enter my tight ring as well. With my mind focused on Kim, Caroline shoved her fingertip into my ass. Lights flashed, bells rang, my balls exploded instantly.

Grunting, I slammed forward, driving my cock hard to Kim. Simultaneously, Caroline pushed her entire finger in my ass, biting my cheek as she hammered me furiously. My cock expanded even further, spitting my Daddy juices deep into Kim's ass.

"Oh my god," I groaned as my orgasm passed. Caroline pulled her finger from my ass, pulled me away from Kim, rolled her over, and dived into her cunt, licking her clit savagely, aggressively. Seconds passed, Kim convulsed in her own orgasm. Her legs clamped around Caroline's head firmly.

I slinked down into her water, moved behind Caroline, slid my hand up her thigh. Carefully, I shoved my index finger into her wet cunt, coating the digit to my palm. Pulling back, I pushed my slick finger into her ass quickly, shoving it deep hard. I shoved my thumb into her cunt, squeezing the membrane between her orifices. Her knees buckled, shoving her butt down on my finger even harder.

For the next minute, we fucked, unbridled by anything but lust driving us toward completion. Kim erupted into a second orgasm on Caroline's mouth. Slowly, we separated, catching our breath, watching each other, absorbing our feelings, anticipating more.

"Tomorrow Caroline, I get to fuck your beautiful ass while you eat Kim," I groaned softly.

"Promise," she offered. Again, that phrase.

"Promise," I responded. "It's time for bed," I groaned, stroking my flaccid cock. Several minutes passed as we readied ourselves to trundle to bed. I kissed each girl good night, and followed them up the stairs.

God they have beautiful asses I thought to myself as we ascended the stairs.

I swear, my cock lurched, jumping to sniff the air. Ah, pussy.

12