Need Pt. 04

Story Info
She talks to her husband.
2.2k words
4.12
49.8k
21
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

She was lying in bed, her long blonde hair spread out, her nipples still aching. Her lover had just left, but not before fucking her one more time this morning. Spanking her ass and her pussy until she was red and hot and dripping wet, begging him to fuck her. She trailed one finger between her short soft blond hairs surrounding her pussy, feeling his cum seeping out of her. Her lips still distended and engorged. Tender.

She loved the feeling of him in her. Stretching her, pushing her to new heights. She loved the feeling of him still in her even after he was gone. It had been erotic when he had cleaned her with his tongue, eating his cum out of her super sensitive pussy, but she also enjoyed him fucking her and leaving her full of his cum. Marking her.

This feeling of being truly fucked by a dominant, successful, confident man. Being taken and used for his pleasure, and knowing that he would insure that she was taken care of in return. Her husband had always been an "equal" lover in the past - not too aggressive, taking care of her, but not this level of passion she had recently experienced. She needed this. Wanted this. Could not stand the thought of living without it. Caring and tenderness was great for home life, but her sex life had been sadly lacking in this her whole life.

She brought her wet sticky finger up to her mouth and softly sucked it. Tasting herself and him mixed together. She moved her hand back down and slide them along her lips, coating her fingers, and then rubbing her clit. Living it over again. Him driving into her, biting her shoulder, his large strong hands holding her hips, pulling her onto him with each thrust. His scent growing stronger the nearer he came to orgasm. Thinking about him pushed her over the edge again and she came with a shuddering cry.

Later as she was washing the sheets, she realized that she needed to find some way to make her life work without losing this new part of her. She needed her husband to take charge more in the bed and fuck her like he needed her. Would die without her. Because that was what drew her to the neighbor. His passion for her. The easy, confident way he seduced her and bedded her. She wasn't surprised now that she had succumbed to him so easily. After all it had been months in the making. Years since she had felt passion in sex (if ever, and if she was honest with herself she never had like that). She was a beautiful, passionate woman and had needed a confident sexual man to tame her and at the same time free her to do whatever she wanted. Domination was not about being told what to do. It was being given the freedom to do what she wanted.

Her family would be back later that day after their four day trip. She needed her husband to want her and take her and make her his again.

****************

She dressed for the occasion. Made sure her hair looked good and just enough makeup to accentuate her features. Her girls of course rushed to hug her, telling her all about their visit and the trip. Her husband was already putting the luggage in the car.

"Hey stranger, see anything you like?"

"Darling, ... hey, you look great!" It had taken him a second to look at her. And then he looked again. There was something new about her he noticed. She looked vibrant. He hadn't seen her like this in a long time. He pulled her too him and kissed her. He was surprised a bit when she opened her mouth and started frenching him right there with the girls looking.

"Damn, what's got into you today?"

"It's what not in me," she whispered into his ear. That really got him going. "Quick girls, get in the car, it's your bedtime."

She was excited. He was still turned on by her. He had missed her. God, she was soaking wet already from that kiss. She couldn't wait to get him in bed and let him fuck her silly. Her nipples were hard against her bra and the vibration of the SUV wasn't helping any either. She pulled up her skirt a bit to flash some thigh. He glanced over and she smiled without looking at him, knowing he was looking at her legs. He reached over and started running his hand up her thigh and back to her knee. The girls were talking a mile a minute, but her thoughts were focused on his hard warm hand running up under her skirt, pushing it higher.

She lifted up for a second and sat back down without her skirt under her, letting him run his hand all the way up her thigh. That's when he got another surprise. She had left the panties at home. She heard him suck in his breath as his fingers ran over her slit. She was so wet, she knew the seat was damp. He slipped a thick finger inside her and then rubbed up over her clit. Her breath caught and she almost came right there - the taboo of getting felt up while her daughters were talking in the backseat, driving down the highway.

A truck horn blew next to her and she looked up to see a trucker looking down and watching her husband play with her soaking wet pussy. Fuck that was hot. He was good looking and bearded - just like her lover. Her husband hadn't noticed but then he saw her looking out the window and it turned him on to know that another man thought his wife was hot. He told her in a low voice to scoot down a bit and then he flipped her skirt up so that her pussy was on display with his fingers running through it.

Her mind was whirling. Her husband was showing her off to another man! Fuck, she was so close,everything about the situation was playing with her mind. He captured her clit between two wet fingers and started frigging her just the way she liked. Something he hadn't done in a long time, but apparently he remembered. She bit down hard on her hand and tried to hide her whimpers as her orgasm crashed over her, her legs jerking. She could smell her scent filling the car. The trucker blew his horn again and waved as they slowly pulled away from him.

"Damn. What has gotten into you?"

"I told you that it wasn't in me. Yet."

"As soon as the girls are in bed, we're doing something about that."

"And you have some explaining to do - showing me off like that."

"I think you really liked it. And so did I."

************************

The girls were in bed and her husband was in the shower. She was laying in the bed waiting for him. Her nipples were rock hard on her large firm breasts, her pussy was still soaking wet from earlier. She just laid there and played with her clit idly, waiting on him. Remembering the last four days of fucking her lover and how hot it was for her husband to show her off to a stranger. Maybe this would work she thought. Maybe I can slowly push him into showing me off more and more and move that into letting other men fuck me. It seemed to really get him turned on.

The shower cut off, he had been fast. He came into the room, his cock heavy between his legs, rock hard at the sight of his wife laying on the bed playing with herself. He covered her with his large frame and started kissing her. She could feel him line up his cock, but she wanted to tease him some first. get him to admit that he had gotten off on showing her off.

She pushed on his shoulders, pulling him down to look in his face. "Lick me first, see how hot I am for you."

"I thought you wanted to get fucked?"

"I will, but first, lick me. You know you want to do what I want."

He got a funny look on his face, but started kissing his way down her body, sucking her nipples as she held him there, switching him from one tit to the other before pushing him lower. She spread her legs for him and then grabbed his hair and pulled him into her pussy. "Lick me and do a good job."

Fuck, she was on fire. Telling him what to do and making him do it. This must be how her lover felt when he told her what to do. It was definitely a mind fuck. Watching him suck her lips, pulling his head to where she wanted him. Rubbing his nose on her clit while his tongue was busying inside her pussy. Yes, he was hers to command. She wasn't giving this up - ever again.

"You liked showing off your naughty wife didn't you?"

"Yes," came his muffled reply sending vibrations into her pussy.

"It made you hard to see that trucker watching you play with my naked pussy. Spreading my lips for him to see me."

"Yes."

"It turned me on so much, that's what made me cum. You showing me off to another man. Letting him see your sexy wife's pussy and how hot she was."

"I loved it. Knowing he could see how hot and wet you were. Knowing he was hard and going to jerk off thinking about you later. Fuck it turned me on."

And with that she had another shattering orgasm. Flooding his mouth with her pussy juice. Images of flashing her pussy to random strangers with her husband knowing she was doing.

He moved up her body, kissing her and she grabbed his head and kissed him. Tasting herself on him. Licking his lips, sucking on his tongue. Needing him buried to the hilt inside her. He started to rub his cock against her wet spread lips. she wrapped her legs around him and pushed sideways, rolling them over. "I'm on top now mister, and I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

She lifted herself up, spread her lips with one hand and grabbed his achingly hard cock with the other. She sat down, plunging him into, filling her. God she missed the extra girth of her lover then. It was good, especially since she controlled it, but it just wasn't the same. She cocked her hips, feeling his cock pull her clit down each time she lowered herself on him. His breath was already ragged and she knew he hadn't cum while she had been gone.

"I'm going to show myself to more men. And you're going to help me. It's going to get you so turned on that you're going to fuck me whenever I say I'm ready. It's on my time now."

"Yes, I loved showing you off."

"And you're going to lick my pussy whenever I say lick. You are the best at licking my pussy and I love the way you do it. Whenever and wherever I want it, you're going to lick it."

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm coming!" And she felt him pulse inside her. Felt the extra warmth and wetness inside her. She knew what was coming next and it sent a shiver of anticipation through her.

"Was that good baby? Was that what you need? To feel my wet pussy holding your cock so tight? To watch my tits bounce as I rode you?"

"Yes darling, that was amazing. You wiped me out."

"Well, remember what I just told you? It's time right now."

"What? I thought that was just sex talk. I just came in you."

"Yes, you did. And it was a lot too. I can feel it inside me. And I want my pussy licked right now."

She quickly pulled off him and straddled his face. At first he tried to turn his head but she grabbed it and held him still. "You can fuck me whenever and wherever you want. But you're going to lick me whenever and wherever I want." And she sat down on his mouth. Rubbing her cum filled pussy on him. Feeling him open his mouth and start to lick her. "Suck me, put my pussy in your mouth and suck me."

He did. Oh god the feeling was incredible. He really was the best pussy licker she had ever had. His whole mouth was on her pussy, his tongue buried deep inside her. She could feel his cum pouring out of her into his mouth and he was swallowing all of it. His nose was rubbing her clit and knowing that he was hers to do with as she pleased was sending her into a final earth shattering climax. She cried out, her contractions pushing the rest of the cum out of her pussy and into his mouth.

As she fell off him, she realized it was the best it had ever been.

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers