Need Pt. 05

Story Info
Before the Christmas party.
4.2k words
4.35
34.3k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

The annual New Year's Eve party that they threw every year was tomorrow tonight. Mostly the same group of people that came to all of the neighborhood parties, but she had made sure to invite her new neighbor. Her husband was dropping the kids off at the in-laws and she had a few hours by herself which was serendipitous as she had just gotten a text from the neighbor.

Her husband and daughters had pulled out of the driveway and she had slipped out the back door and gone across the back yards to slip inside his house unnoticed by the neighbors. He was waiting for her in the living room.

"I'm glad you were able to come over at such short notice."

"My husband just left with our daughters, to take them over to his parents for the weekend. He'll be gone a couple hours at least!" She came into his arms and he held her tight, kissing her lips and brushing her hair back. "I told him I didn't feel well and to go without me when I saw your text."

"You know what I want from you."

"Yes," she moaned it as she slide down his body. Feeling him hard and warm under her hands. The wood floor cold on her knees as she started to unbuckle his belt and open his pants. She could feel him hardening at her touch. So hot to her touch, soft on the outside but steel underneath the smooth skin. She loved the way she could move his skin and feel him hard and unbending. She used both hands to push his pants around and down his ass. Cupping his ass in her hands she opened her mouth and slide his length along her tongue. Smelling his musky scent, feeling his hands curl in her hair, pulling her tight against him. She licked back from the base along the bottom of his cock, twirling her tongue around his head. Tasting him, savoring his cum on her tongue before wetting her lips and taking him inside.

He took over then, pulling her roughly down his cock, pushing against her throat. She loved this feeling of being used for his pleasure, knowing that he was getting off on it. He walked backwards bringing her with him with his cock still inside her mouth and sat down on the couch. He pulled her mouth off his cock and admired the string of spit that still connected them.

"You are the best little cocksucker my dear. Now strip for me and tell me what you need."

She loved the way he looked at her with hunger in his eyes. It made her feel positively wanton to be stripping in front of him. It reminded her of her husband showing her pussy off to the trucker. She liked the feeling of letting go and letting these men take over. Allowing her to do whatever she wanted without any guilt. Her nipples were aching as she undid each button and let her shirt fall off her arms, exposing her breasts to him. She cupped them in her hands and felt her soft skin and her hard nipples. She slipped her skirt off and turned around, bending at the waist to slide her panties off, knowing that he was devouring her ass and pussy with his eyes.

"You wouldn't be showing me your ass like that if you didn't feel like you needed a spanking. Come here and tell me why you need one."

She laid across his lap, brushing her nipples over his strong thighs as she did so, feeling his hard cock rub against her stomach. She loved the feeling of his hard muscles against her soft skin. She reached under to hold him with one hand, lightly brushing over his cock as she emulated his hand on her ass slowly fondling her.

"I let my husband show my pussy to a trucker on the highway while I played with myself. He stayed next to us the whole time while I made myself cum."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You were being a naughty girl. I did not give you permission to show yourself off."

He dipped his hand down over her ass and between her thighs. Smack! He spanked her pussy lips, hard. She jumped, feeling the sting of it and not realizing just how much it would turn her on. She bucked against his thigh and he did it again and again. Making her lips swell and turn purple.

"You liked showing yourself off."

She just moaned, moving against him, wanting to feel his hand again.

"Answer me!" Smack!

"Y.. Yes, I did, it made me so fucking hot, just like you're doing now!"

His hand came down hard on her ass, first one cheek and then the other, over and over, turning her skin not pink, but bright red and hot to the touch. Then he moved down to her pussy and spanked her hard and on the last smack of his hand he slipped three fingers into her sopping wet lips. She exploded in an orgasm that she wasn't expecting. It washed over her, radiating out from the heat of her ass and her pussy. She clenched around his fingers, moving her hips uncontrollably, forcing him deeper inside her.

He pulled his fingers out and brought them to her mouth, slipping them into her. She sucked each finger clean, liking the way she tasted but more, the feeling of being owned by this man. She would do anything he asked.

He pulled off his shirt and brought her up with him on the couch. Holding her close and running his hands along her back. He kissed her, slipping his tongue in her mouth, tasting her on her tongue.

"Do you want to tease other men in front of your husband?"

"Yes. It was so exciting. Knowing that he was showing me off and getting turned on by it. Later he fucked me and I told him that he could show me off anytime he wanted."

"I'm glad that he is willing to share you like that. Maybe soon we won't have to hide that you are mine to do with as I please."

"I don't think I'm ready for that."

"We will work him into it. You can show off for him when you like. But no one else is allowed to fuck you except him and me."

She liked him telling her that. It sent a thrill through her to be claimed by him. She hadn't exposed herself to anyone else since then, knowing that she needed to tell him first. But oh yes, she was going to tease her husband by flashing strangers.

He picked her up and had her stand leaning over to grasp the back of the couch. She grasped the soft leather, feeling that something new was about to happen. Her desire was rising, knowing how he had made her feel in the past. She was still dripping wet and she could feel her juice dripping down her thighs. He put his thick thighs between hers, forcing her to stand farther apart. "I'm going to take something from you now for flashing your pussy to a stranger."

She moaned, wondering what he could do to her now that he hadn't already done. She felt his breath hot on her pussy, his tongue separating her lips, licking deeply into her, moving up to capture her clit and tease her before plunging back into her. His hands pulled her lips apart, allowing him to lick even further. She was so wet and her ass was still on fire from the spanking.

He moved up from her pussy and she felt his tongue circle around her asshole. Broad strokes of his tongue laving her ass, pushing. Then the tip of his tongue was in her, pushing deeper while his fingers started playing with her clit and his thumb entered her pussy. She realized that he was prepping her ass for his cock and she shuddered. "There's no way it will fit, it will rip me."

"It will. And you are mine to do with as I please."

His tongue went back to circling her ass. Pushing every so slightly into her before withdrawing and rimming her some more. She was as nervous as she had ever been, but his fingers on her clit dancing in time to the motion of his thumb was pushing her higher and higher combined with his tongue. She had never had a rim job before and she was loving it. Giving up that part of her to him. Letting him take over. She loved the feeling it was giving her. So dirty, something she would never have thought of her husband doing. This was why she let him take her. He gave her the freedom to just be a sexual woman with no thought of what was happening, allowing everything to happen without any judgement.

His tongue was deeper in her, pushing against her in all direction when she felt his thumb leave her pussy and travel up to her ass. "Relax," he said as he slowly entered her with his thumb.

"Ahhh," she moaned as for the first time someone penetrated her ass.

"Tell me you like it."

"Yes."

He bit her ass hard. "Tell me you like it."

"I like it, yes, I like it, it's so ... bad."

He pushed further into her until his whole thumb was in her. Stretching her. Pushing down and out, loosening her. Her mind was ablaze with the new sensations and feelings. How had she became this woman who would let this man she barely knew sodomize her? Because she realized with a start that she had no intention of telling him no. She was actively wondering what his large thick cock was going to feel like. Filling her. Taking her last virginity that she had never thought of giving to anyone.

He stood up behind her, still moving his thumb slowly, gently in and out of her. Taking one of her hands he placed it around his cock and leaned forward to brush it against her lips. She took him and rubbed him around her pussy, getting him wet and then guiding him inside her. She felt so full with his thick cock inside her soaking wet pussy and his thumb in her ass. She had of course heard stories of DP before and had never understood how any woman could do that or want it, but this? Oh yes, this was giving her thoughts about it. She loved the feeling of being penetrated in her ass and pussy at the same time.

"Damn, you look so beautiful like this darling. I love seeing you take my cock and being able to feel it with my thumb."

He was gently rubbing his own cock through the wall of tissue between it and his thumb! She was groaning now, sweating, wanting more. His cock was right against her g-spot, her own fingers on her clit and she could feel the crescendo of her orgasm rapidly approaching. She was cumming faster with him like this then she ever had before. This was why she had given herself to him. To be dominated like this, to give up herself and just feel.

She cried out and he felt her ass and her pussy clenching him as her orgasm rolled over her and he held still for a moment to let her have it. He gently began fucking her harder as she came down, her breathing fast and hard. "You're ready now aren't you? You want me to fuck your ass."

It wasn't a question but she answered him anyway. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass with that beautiful thick cock you have. Take me."

He pulled out of her and placing his cock along side his thumb he quickly pulled his thumb out and slipped the head inside her. "Fuck!" she screamed as she felt his head plunge past the entrance. He stayed still, just the head inside. She could feel her ass contracting around his cock, spasming as it adjusted to being invaded. Never had she felt anything like this. It wasn't pain, he had loosened her up enough to get past that. It was the oddity of it all. Her body had never felt this before.

She pushed back against him, telling him that she wanted more. She wanted to feel his full length inside her. To be utterly debased and let this man fuck her ass hard as payment for showing herself off without his permission. To be used. That was it. To let go of herself so much that whatever he wanted was what she wanted in the moment. To know that he was going to take pleasure from her any way he wanted and in return that she would be taken care of as well.

He started pushing deeper inside her ass, savoring the feel of her tightness squeezing him, loving the sight of her hips spread out before him. His cock slowly sinking deeper into her with every push. She heard a noise and realized that she was grunting along with every push and pull of his cock in her ass. She was covered in beads of sweat and her breath was coming faster and faster. Her hands had left her clit long ago and she held onto the chair for support as he fucked her, picking up speed. Her nails pushing into the soft leather like he was pushing into her. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it felt so good to her. She could feel waves of pressure coming from deep in her ass as he was finally taking long fast strokes all the way in before pulling back so just his head was in and doing it over and over.

His balls were hitting her pussy with every thrust, reminding her of the pussy spanking he had given her earlier. Setting off more sensations. She wanted this, yes, she wanted this again and again. She felt him swell inside her and knew he was close. She heard his now familiar guttural groan and whispered "fuck" as he started spasming inside her, filling her ass with his cum, taking the longest hardest thrusts he had done yet. Knowing that she had performed for him and that another man had taken her ass and loved it set her off again.

He cried out and shuddered yet again as her own orgasm forced her ass to squeeze him over and over. He couldn't have moved if he wanted to and she loved feeling him tight against her ass, filling her.

He laid over on top of her and kissed her neck and her back. "You did very well darling. Very well indeed. When your husband gets home, I want you to make him lick your ass to sooth you. You're going to need some tender care."

Her eyes glazed over as she imagined forcing her husband to lick down from her pussy to her ass. To swipe his tongue around her sore ass and sooth it. Yes, that would make her cum again, having that power over him. She understood why her neighbor loved to take her. She wanted to tease her husband and make him hers the same way.

As he withdrew she whimpered a bit. She didn't want him to pull out, it left her feeling empty in a way that him fucking her pussy never had. She smiled to herself then because she knew that she would misbehave again to be "punished" like this again. And soon.

**************************

When she got home she slipped into the shower, letting the hot water run over her body, washing away the sweat and the smell of him. Her body was still tingling from the sensations of being spanked and losing her anal virginity. She knew her husband was going to be home soon and she wanted to be fresh out of the shower and ready for him. She soaped her breasts, rolling her nipples in her palms and remembering what his rough muscled thighs felt like when she rubbed her nipples over him. His cum was leaking out down her thighs and she took her time cleaning off. How had he fit inside her ass she wondered as she washed her ass. Her fingers playing with her asshole, feeling it still tender and loose. Soft. Aching a bit. And wanting him again inside her.

She was finishing drying her hair when she heard her husband come in the master bedroom. "I'm in here," she called out to him as she turned off the hair dryer.

"I wanted to be clean and ready for you when you came home!"

"You look delicious darling."

"You're about to find out. Get out of those clothes and get on the bed."

She loved watching him get naked in a hurry. So different then the controlled smooth way of her neighbor. With him it was all about her doing it for him. Her husband on the other hand was more eager to please her. Which was a nice change that she intended to encourage compared to the oblivious way he had been in the past.

He was on the bed, naked and she liked the fact that he was already hard for her. But first she wanted his tongue and to make him do what she had been told to do. She got on the bed and pushed him onto his back. Rubbed her breasts up his chest, kissing his skin, licking his lips and then whispering in his ear, "Tell me how delicious I am."

She straddled his face, teasing him for a minute by not letting him be able to touch her. "Tell me about beautiful I am."

"You're gorgeous baby. So beautiful."

"Tell me how pretty my pussy is."

He was shocked! He had never heard her say anything like that before. It turned him on so much to hear her talk like that. "You have the prettiest, most perfect pussy I've ever seen darling."

She rubbed her pussy on his face, smearing him with her liquid. She loved being in control of the situation. So like giving up control to her neighbor in the context that she felt safe. So different because she was controlling the situation. Two sides of the same coin that both ramped up her pleasure.

"Tell me you love my scent."

He breathed in her scent, loving it, savoring it. Until the past few weeks he had been so inattentive. This was reminding him of how sexy he had found her when they first meet. And he loved the way she was willing to do anything now with him. It had driven him crazy with lust to make her show off to the trucker. He couldn't believe it at the time that she was going along with it. He had replayed it a thousand times in his head and he wanted more.

"Your scent drives me wild and i can't wait to be inside you. I love your scent, it is the best smell in the world and ..."

She cut off his words by smothering him with her pussy. Rubbing her lips against his, grinding her clit against his nose. She felt his tongue slip between her folds, so hot and warm inside her. Fuck he was good with his tongue. Getting it deep inside her, she could feel his swipes against her g-spot. Not enough to get her off, but definitely enough to get her close. And what she was planning was going to get her off. This was just an appetizer to get her close.

She got his face for a minute before turning around and sitting back down, facing his hard cock. She loved it that both her lovers were well endowed, not to long and both were satisfiyingly thick. Girth was what she liked, feeling stretched, full. She was lucky that both were what she liked. She shivered as she thought about what was coming next. So fucking dirty. So wrong. But oh how she wanted it.

"Tell me how much you love my taste," she said as she sank back down onto his face and his tongue. He couldn't answer right away as he was too busy sucking her lips and her juice into his mouth, moving his tongue all around inside her pussy. He loved her taste, it was so feminine and light and it made his cock pulse to have her on his mouth like this.

"I'll take that for a yes, you like it very much," and she laughed knowing that he was hers. "Tell me how much you love my ass."

And she cocked her hips, taking her pussy away from his mouth and feeling his tongue slip from her lips, over her soft skin and then fully on her ass. He jerked in surprise. He had not expected this! Ever. Never in his life did he think that she would want anything done to her ass in the bed. He had never even entertained thoughts about it, figuring that it was way too taboo for her. He was amazed at how soft her asshole was. How his tongue slipped over the skin and the different textures there. Soft and then rubbery, loose as he licked over her.

"Inside, push your tongue inside," she commanded him.

He was glad that she had been in the shower. Obviously she had planned this. He was aching from being so turned on by her. She loved seeing his cock jump and pulse with his excitement. Pre-cum was oozing out with every twitch and she decided to have a taste of her own. She had spent too many years not getting to enjoy his cock whenever she wanted to and now she intended to have it whenever the mood suited her.

She reached out to smear the cum over his cock head and loved it that he grabbed hold of her hips to keep her ass in place on his mouth. He was really getting into and it made her so hot to feel his tongue soothing her ass. Her lover had really stretched her out and left her sore and her husband's tongue on her ass felt so good. Warm and soft, licking all around and in her ass. She wondered if he could taste any of her lover and decided if he hadn't said anything yet that he hadn't noticed. It really turned her on knowing that he was licking her after she had been fucked.

Now though she wanted to have him in her mouth, tasting him, feeling his spongy head and the hard shaft. She licked all the cum off his head and squeezed more out, sucking it into her mouth and savoring the taste on her tongue. He moaned into her ass and the vibrations went right to her clit. She sucked harder hoping to make him moan again. Her saliva ran down his shaft and onto his balls and she rolled them around in her hand.

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers
12