Need Pt. 06 Continued

Story Info
Final outcome.
2.4k words
4.07
34.5k
18
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
177 Followers

Continued from part 6:

"It's my turn now lovers," said Brenda. And with that she lowered her mouth back down and kissed her, hard. Then Brenda turned her head and kissed Tom. It was so hot to be underneath both of them, her husband's cock still inside her cum filled pussy, still throbbing from her orgasm. To watch them make out, to feel his hard body on one side and Brenda's soft feminine body on the other. To feel their nipples rubbing together.

Brenda brought Tom's mouth back to his wife and withdrew, watching them kiss before leaning down and kissing her way down her body. Lingering on her nipples and her breasts. Switching over to Tom's body and biting his nipples lightly. She felt Brenda's hands smoothing over her body, reaching down to feel Tom's cock in her pussy, lightly brushing over her clit. She gasped when Brenda's lips contacted the sensitive skin at her hip, moving lower. Oh yes, she wanted this. Another lover and this time for both her and her husband.

Brenda slowly pushed Tom back, her lips on his cock, her tongue switching between his shaft and her pussy lips. She stopped kissing her husband to look down and see this beautiful red head pull Tom's cock out of her pussy and hold it up. She gasped as Brenda lowered her mouth to her cum filled pussy and suck. She pushed against her, holding Brenda's head tight as she felt her tongue move inside her. Licking her clean. She was so sensitive after two hard fucks it was driving her crazy.

She felt Brenda push back against her hands and let her go, just to watch her turn her head and take her husband's cock into her mouth. Brenda sucked the head hard before pulling off and licking down over his shaft. "Like this hun? Is this how you cleaned off your lover's cock?"

"Yes. I sucked it like a good little slut."

"Did you hear that Tom? She was a good little slut for her lover when she cucked you. Do you still like it that she's a slut now that you've cum?"

Tom groaned. He was loving the attention he was getting and it turned him on that his wife had fucked another man, let him use her like a slut and then begged him to fuck her again. "Yes, I do. I want to watch her and have her over and over like that."

"You will. But first you're going to fuck me."

With that, Brenda lowered her head again and started sucking his cock hard. She was so turned on watching her husband get his cock sucked by another woman. She wiggled out from underneath and Brenda took the opportunity to lay down on the bed, pulling Tom up on the bed as well. Never letting go of his cock, holding him in her mouth and playing with his balls at the same time.

"Tom, you've got such a nice thick cock. I can't wait to have you fuck me with it. Do you want your wife to put you inside me? To hold your cock as you fuck another woman for the first time since you got married? On your marital bed?"

Tom nodded and Brenda reached out and pulled his wife's head down to her stomach. "Get me ready you little slut, you know what I want."

Her mind was awash in the sensations she was experiencing. She really had enjoyed the erotic thrill of her husband finding her pussy full of another man's cum and cleaning her out. And then the unexpected pleasure of Brenda licking her clean of her husband's cum. It was blowing her mind to watch her suck Tom's cock hard again and she was surprised to find how sensual it was to see it. To see her husband lust for another woman and for another woman to lust for her husband.

She lowered her head and began to trail wet kisses over Brenda's stomach, down to her thighs. Brenda's arousal was filling her nose with her scent and she loved it. Never had she been sexually attracted to a woman, but Brenda's power and sensuality was turning her on again. She wanted to see Tom fucking her pussy, to be up close and see him sliding in and out of her. Her lips clinging to his cock. Her cock that she was letting Brenda use. Giving in to another dominate personality. Doing something that she had never imagined.

Brenda pushed her head toward her pussy and said, "Lick me. Taste me. Find how wet I am for your husband."

She surrendered and kissed Brenda's pussy lips. Sucking them into her mouth. Tasting her with her tongue and pulling her lips apart like Brenda had done to her. Sweet and salty. So different from a man. The slippery folds parting for her, she found Brenda's clit when she licked up, circled it and sucked it, eliciting a gasp from her. She could hear Brenda noisily sucking her husband's cock and his groans when she licked underneath his head.

"You look so beautiful and sexy licking her pussy. I wish we had opened this up years ago," she head Tom say. For her part, she realized that she was getting off on servicing this sexy woman. Service. The word sent a thrill through her. She was coming to realize that she was made to serve and find everything she had ever wanted through service. She moaned around Brenda's clit and felt her quiver from it.

"Now Tom, get down there and have your wife fuck me with your thick cock."

He moved down and offered his cock to her. She stroked him while giving Brenda's cunt one final sweep with her flattened tongue, gathering her on her mouth and moving to suck the pre-cum off his cock. Mixing them in her mouth. Relishing the taste. She wanted him to fuck Brenda and then she was going to be a good slut wife and clean them both.

"Do it Darling, put my cock in Brenda. Watch me fuck another woman while you sit there and watch."

She moaned hearing him tell her what to do. Watching them kiss. Watching another woman play with her husband. Watching this strange sexual creature suck on HER husband's cock. Taking him (and her) for her own pleasure. She rubbed his cock up and down Brenda's wet lips, nudging her clit with it, pulling Brenda's lips apart with her other hand and coating his head in her liquids. Finally, holding her breath in anticipation of seeing him finally fuck Brenda, she pulled him forward and watched as he pushed inside her. His thick cock pushing her lips out to grip him. Slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her.

She still had her hand on his shaft and she could feel him pulse, throbbing, as she slowly let him sink all the way in, relinquishing her grip finally. She moved her hands down and rubbed his heavy cum filled balls. Even after all the orgasms she had experienced tonight, watching her husband fuck Brenda was turning her on. To see his face, his eyes closing in pleasure as he experienced a new pussy for the first time in years. To see the lust in them when he looked at Brenda and turned to watch her watching them fuck. It amplified the pleasure for both of them. A feedback loop of lust.

"Tom, you're fucking me so good. I love feeling your cock in my pussy. Doesn't it look fantastic to watch your husband fuck me Slut?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I love it. It was so hot to feel him slide inside you." She moved a hand to cup Brenda's mound with her fingers, feeling Tom's cock sliding between them as he fucked in and out of her. She could feel Brenda's hips moving up to meet him.

"Get behind him and suck on his balls. I want to feel him cum in me. Service him like you did me."

She was moving before she even realized it. Following instructions like a good little slut. Ready to serve. She was on fire again, knowing that she had no choices to make, just do what was wanted of her. She laid down on the bed and scooted up to have her mouth under her husband's balls as he slowly fucked Brenda on his knees. She watched as his cock plunged repeatedly into Brenda, her wet lips clinging to him when he pulled out. His cock covered in frothy white pussy juice. It was dripping down onto his balls and she reached up with her tongue to lick it off. Moved further up when he paused and licked his shaft clean as well.

He was moaning now, "That's it my little slut wife, lick my balls, suck them while I fuck Brenda."

She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Softly sucking and letting her head move with him as he started fucking Brenda again. She alternated from one to the other, trying her best to please him. Then she felt his balls began to contract and she let them fall out of her mouth as he began the final few thrusts before he came. Driving into Brenda as hard as he could. She reached her fingers up and felt him plunge into her and stop, quivering as jet after jet of cum erupted into Brenda's pussy. Brenda cried out, feeling Tom's cum shooting into her and her new pet's fingers on her clit and lips to set off her own orgasm.

She began to lick Tom's balls again and reached with her tongue to swipe at Brenda's pussy lips still wrapped around his cock. He slowly pulled out and she licked along the shaft as he did so. Tasting his cum mixed with Brenda's pussy. When he popped free of her pussy he slide it into his wife's mouth saying, "Suck me clean."

She loved it. Being used for his pleasure. Being told what to do. Released from worrying about how she looked and what she was doing. She sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could, twirling her tongue around him, pulling the last bit of cum from his cock. She had to hurry because already she could see his cum beginning to seep from deep inside Brenda.

"Get it all my little pet. You'd better hurry!" Brenda said with a laugh. "I know how much you want to do a good job."

Still holding onto Tom's cock, she turned her head and lapped up the length of Brenda's slit, gathering the pool of cum that had gathered inside her still open, freshly fucked pussy. She loved doing this. Being controlled and performing for them both. She loved being used as a slut. Licking this woman's pussy after her husband had just fucked her.

She moved her tongue down and licked up the mixed cum that had flowed down and out over Brenda's asshole. Licking her like she had made her husband lick her the night before. Then Brenda pulled her head back up and ground her pussy into her face. "You're going to make me cum again slut. Do it!"

She sucked Brenda's clit into her mouth and flicked it rapidly back and forth. She felt her husband's hand join Brenda's on top of her head, helping to hold her in place. Finally Brenda yelled, "Yes, yes, yes," and she could feel Brenda's contractions pulse from under her mouth.

A few more licks and then she softly sucked Brenda's pussy into her mouth, laving it with her tongue while she came down from her orgasm.

Tom had laid down next to Brenda and they both reached down to pull her up between them. Kissing her face, touching her body. "You did fantastic pet. I'm going to use your mouth again and soon. Tom, would you mind sharing her with my husband when he gets back? He loves petite women as well and I know he would like to use your little slut."

Tom looked at her, kissed her and said, "Would you like that? Do you want me let another man use you again? This time with me knowing? Are you really a good little slut wife?"

She shuddered with the realization that she was. She wanted to serve and to be used. But she also knew she wanted her husband to do what she wanted. There was still a little switch inside her and she could feel it switching now.

"I will do anything you tell me to do. And you Husband, you are going to do what I tell you to do."

She saw his eyes light up when she said that. Heard Brenda laugh softly besides her and say, "I had no idea that I was going to meet a woman so like me. I'm really glad I came to your party..."

And with that, she sat up. "Oh shit, the party! How long have we been up here?"

Tom got a funny look on his face as well. "Stay here with Brenda. I'll make excuses for you."

"You'd better wash your face first. You reek like two different pussies!"

He laughed and grabbed his clothes and headed to the en suite bathroom. "I'll take care of everything. You two relax."

With that he headed out the door and she laid back down to cuddle with Brenda.

***********************************

A new year. A new outlook on life, marriage, sex and finding out more about herself. She knew that they would have to be careful. But a whole new world had opened up before them. She had almost fucked it completely up. Screwing another man without her husband knowing. That would have blown up her marriage, her life, her relationship with her kids. Thankfully with Brenda's help, they had found a new place. After all, marriage was a learning experience. People change every day. She was looking at her husband with new (lustful) eyes. She had found a place for herself and for him and for them together to explore and laugh and scream. As she drifted off to sleep in Brenda's arms, knowing that her husband would be on the other side of her when she woke up, she got a little tingle from thinking about Brenda's plans to have her husband use her.

Apisto42
Apisto42
177 Followers