Need Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
177 Followers

Brenda broke off the kiss to say, "Tell him what happened next, after you got him out of the way so you could cuckold your husband."

Hearing Brenda say that, she felt like she was going to cum. Boldly stated where her husband could hear it. Knowing that he knew she was a slut. And now it was in the open and she didn't need to hide anything. She could fuck other men and he was not only good with it, but turned on. And she couldn't wait to watch him fuck other women.

"I came upstairs and he pulled me into our room -"

"The same room you sleep with your husband in? The same room you fuck him in? The same room that you're a mother in? Do you hear that Tom? She doesn't even care, she just wanted to be taken by another man and used."

"Yes, this room. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He sucked on my nipples and bit them -"

"Tom, seeing those marks left on your wife by another man, how does it make you feel?"

"I love it. It turns me on so much to know how much he wanted her."

"I can tell, you're leaking cum all over my hand." And she watched as Brenda let go of her husband's cock and sucked her fingers clean. "Mm, you taste good, I'm looking forward to having you in me."

He groaned at that. Taking his eyes off his wife for a minute to look Brenda up and down. Pausing to stare at her shaved pink pussy.

"Finish Darling, because I think Tom needs to be fucked and soon."

"He lifted me against the wall and held me up. I was so wet and ready, he didn't have any trouble fucking me with his big thick cock."

When she said that, Tom groaned again and lurched against Brenda's hand. Brenda squeezed down tightly and said, "Not yet Tom. When you cum, you're cumming in her." She continued to hold him tightly, keeping him from cumming before moving her hand off his shaft and holding tight to his balls.

"I came on his cock. He just powered in to me. Using me. Taking me. Then I felt it. I felt him contract and start shooting his cum in me. Filling me. It made me cum again, knowing that I had..."

"Been a good slut?" "Yes," she said meekly, but with a bit of defiance in her voice. Taking on her role. "I was a good slut for him and made him cum."

"You ARE a good slut dear. Now what happened next, because I know a good slut wouldn't have left it like that."

"He lowered me to the floor, just like you saw me, on my knees and told me to clean him. And I did. I loved sucking his big dick clean of his cum and my juices. I even licked his balls to make sure I got everything."

The only way that Tom was able to hold back was from Brenda's tight hold of his balls. His hands were leaving white marks on her ass from how tight he was gripping her. "Go lie down on the bed darling. And show us your pretty slut pussy."

She got up and moved past them to the bed. Sitting down with her legs hanging off the edge. Brenda towed Tom towards her by his cock, then let go to take his shirt off and push his pants down. "Watch her Tom as she slips off those panties. The ones she left on to catch that stranger's cum in."

She pushed Tom down to the floor so he was eye level with her pussy and watched as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband. She was on fire knowing that he was going to see her cum filled pussy. Proof of her infidelity and wondered what he was going to do. She put her legs together and slipped her panties off, watching his face as he stared at her legs together. She slowly moved her feet apart, pulling them up and back, leaving her wide open to Tom's and Brenda's eyes. She knew in this position that she was gaping open. Just fucked and seeping cum. It gave her the biggest thrill to watch his eyes as they met her pussy. She looked up at Brenda to see her staring at her pussy also, a rapt look of lust on her face. Brenda was playing with her pussy and moved one hand down to Tom's head.

"Get closer Tom. Is this what you wanted to see?" She pushed his head forward. "Smell her. Smell her just fucked pussy." His nose was almost touching her pussy now. She watched as he inhaled. Oh god she was on fire, she need to be touched. To cum. Watching Brenda take control of the situation. No longer in her hands or her husband. As Brenda took charge she left all questions aside and just let things flow. She could see down below to Tom. Her husband's cock was throbbing and twitching. A continuous stream of pre-cum flowing from the tip and dropping onto the carpet. Brenda's hand was moving over her pussy, dipping her fingers in and then back to rub her clit. "Tell us what you want Tom."

He didn't say anything at first. Then he looked up at her and whispered, "I love it. I love seeing you full of cum and stretched out from a rough fuck. I love seeing you act like a slut."

And that did it. She exploded in an orgasm with no touching at all. Just knowing that her husband loved her and wanted her like this sent her over the edge. She could feel her contractions pushing the cum out of her pussy and then she felt it. His mouth had closed over her lips and he was sucking her pussy. She knew he was drinking the cum out of it. Her orgasm didn't stop, just one long series of contractions as she felt his tongue inside her, licking her clean, moving down to lick her ass, over her thighs and then back to her pussy and up to her clit.

"Yes Tom, that's it, suck her clean, fuck this is so hot watching you get all the cum out of her."

She felt the bed move as Brenda got on. Then soft feminine hands were pushing her down. Rubbing over her breasts. Her husband was still sucking her pussy, feasting on it. Pulling her lips apart and forcing his tongue up further then she had ever felt it. She felt Brenda's lips on her and started kissing her back. She had never kissed a woman before and the fact that she was doing it while her husband sucked another man's cum out of her pussy was driving her wild. What had happened? How?

Instead of worrying about those questions, she let Brenda guide her and went with it. Her lips were softer than a man's. Fuller. Her mouth tasted of wine and her husband and that was driving her wild. She sucked Brenda's tongue into her mouth and played with it. Felt her hands on her breasts, pulling on the nipples, rubbing them. She reached up to hold Brenda and loved the feeling of her soft skin. She moved her hands over Brenda's back and felt the side of her breasts. Smaller than hers, but firm. Her nipples hard and engorged between her fingers.

Her husband was focusing on her clit, his thumb in her pussy. God, she could barely feel his thumb after the fucking she had earlier. She needed to be filled again. Brenda must have sensed it from her whimpers. "Tom, it's time. Fuck your hot wife and take her back as your own. Feel her with your cum."

Yes! She needed him inside her. To know that he still needed her and desired her. Brenda lowered her breast and brushed the nipple across her lips. She sucked it in, laving it with her tongue, pulling more of her tit inside her mouth. She felt her husband move up between her legs and his cock brush against her lips. She jerked her hips toward him, wanting him, needing him.

She cried out and came as he forced himself inside her fully with one long hard thrust. Yes. This! Filled again by her husband. She was nursing on Brenda's nipple hard as she came from him fucking her. Fast hard strokes. She knew he wouldn't last long, but she didn't want him to. She wanted him to cum and cum fast. He didn't disappoint her and she heard him grunt and thrust one last time before filling her pussy. "Love you. Yes, I love you, my slutty wife."

She finally was coming down from the longest orgasm she had ever had. She let go of Brenda's nipple and fell back gasping. Her husband still inside of her laying over her. She turned her head and kissed him, then she felt Brenda's mouth on both of their and it was a three-way kiss.

"It's my turn now lovers," said Brenda...

Apisto42
Apisto42
177 Followers
12