Need Some Help Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating wife stumbles once.
6k words
4.04
93.6k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderman1
Wonderman1
309 Followers

Thanks to rnebular for his help. He is an excellent editor and always has good ideas.

*****

My name is Tom Jefferson. Yeah, I know great name. This is the first part of my story.

Tom

Saturdays are always my day to do the things I need to do around the house. My wife, Jenny, usually has plenty of things for me to accomplish, now that the spring is finally coming after a cold, wet winter.

My Jenny. I do love her and am amazed that she is mine. We have been married for ten years and even though we have no children we are happy. At least I am. The children that we are to have just have not arrived yet. We have been trying for about a year but so far, no success. We weren't in a hurry but thought if we were going to have it happen we better get started as we both were in our early 30s.

We are both wrapped up in our lives and jobs. She is a teacher and I am a financial analyst of a major corporation.

We met in college and I fell for her immediately. I do not ever rush into anything as I am known to completely analyze every decision logically. However, with Jenny, I fell like a ton of bricks.

She is so bubbly and cute, not beautiful but very cute and attractive. If you saw her on the street you might not be moved by her beauty, but once you met her you would see how attractive she is by her demeanor. She has short brown hair and about 5'4". Her body is proportional, and her breasts are about 32C. They are not the biggest, but they are perfect to me. I love her big sensitive and succulent nipples.

We dated for over 18 months and I asked her to be my bride and she accepted. We were married that summer, after we graduated.

She loved being a teacher and enjoyed her school and friends. Life seemed to be quite good for us both. We had purchased a house five years ago in a nice area and liked our neighbors. Our love life was good, and we made love 3 times a week and sometimes more since we were trying to have a family.

Everything seemed perfect except it wasn't.

That Saturday Jenny had to go to a meeting for school and said she would be back early afternoon. So, I had to take care of my lunch as she would not be there. This did not happen often, but it did occur. I did not think anything of it.

I waved at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. As she was wearing her jacket I did not see what she was wearing except her black slacks. She looked very nice, but I was not paying a lot of attention.

Well the morning was filled with mowing, weeding the flower beds, and some minor repairs around the house. Around noon I was getting hungry and I went inside to make a sandwich.

I wanted to finish the work because the NCAA tournament was on and I always loved it. My team, which made the field, had already lost in the first round but I still loved watching it.

As the first game ended, I went back outside to wash the car before the second game. Jenny pulled up in her car at about that time and rushed by me and waved. I thought that was funny as she didn't say anything, she just seemed in a hurry. I decided to wash her car as well. I pulled the shop vac out and was vacuuming her car as I saw her cellphone on the floor. I picked up the cellphone and it buzzed. I looked down and it was a text message.

"Jenny you are so sweet and kind and very sexy. I enjoyed our time together and hope you will not think badly of me. John XOXO."

My world died. I stood there in a stupor and looked at the phone. As I thumbed through some of the messages it all became clear to me.

I took her phone and went inside. Jenny was in the shower. I could hear the water running. I wanted to download the messages. I needed some time to do that.

I went to our bedroom and Jenny had just turned off the shower. I needed to hurry. I had to go before she got out. Jenny had a habit of misplacing her phone all the time, so I was going to leave and spend some time reading her messages.

"Ok see you later."

As I was leaving, she came out of the bathroom. She must have noticed the look on my face because she said "Tom, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Jenny I just have a lot to do and I want to see some basketball." Then I went into the bathroom and shut the door.

I yelled through the bathroom door that I had to go to the hardware store and get some things for the house and would be back later.

I saw her clothes on the floor. Her bra and panties were black, my favorite color. Unfortunately, it appeared they were somewhat wet. I decided to pick them up and take them to laundry room. I told her I was going to do a wash and she grabbed them from me and told me she would get it done. I needed the evidence of her dirty panties.

Then I left with her cellphone and went out the door. I had a friend who I worked with who worked on all the computers and technology. I called him and asked if he would meet me at the Panera near our work.

I sat down with some coffee and waited. Sam showed up in a few minutes and I filled him in on the situation and asked if he could download all her messages for me.

"I'm sorry Tom, I can't believe she would do this but let's see if I can get the information you need."

I didn't really know what he was doing, but he connected his laptop and a cable to my wife's phone. After a few minutes, he announced "success" and handed me a flash drive.

"Tom, there are things you can do to check on her messages. I have a program that can link to her phone and you can read them whenever you like."

"Sam, that's great, and I really appreciate your help. I am so disappointed and hurt by her betrayal."

"No worries I'll do all I can for you. Last year when my wife left me, you were always helping me, and I will not forget what you did for me. Do you know what you are going to do?"

"I am not sure until I get all the information I can and then will try to figure out what's best."

After Sam was finished, he told me he was sorry but would help any way that he could. I thanked him and said I better get back.

The drive home I was thinking who the hell is John. I knew I had to be as normal as I could be but the first chance I could get to my computer to check the flash drive the better. I needed to do some work to see how long this had been going on. I went to my office and got on my laptop. I could see that they worked together, and it apparently had been progressing slowly and now it looked like she had sex with him, only recently.

Finally, I just decided that I didn't give a damn. He had fucked my wife and she always tells me she loves me. How can she say that with a straight face?

Jenny looked at me with a very serious look on her face and asked, "if I had seen her cellphone."

"I told her she was always looking for it and it would turn up. When did you last use it?"

"A little while ago."

"Jenny, did you have it on you during your school meeting?" Knowing full well her meeting was a damn fuck session with John.

She shook her head. I just left the room and went back outside. I was curious why she never asked what I bought or why it took so long but knowing she had lost her phone, might have made her worried that I found it first.

I went back outside and finished vacuuming her car and came back in and she was on the phone. As soon as I came in she got off the phone and had a very worried look.

"Who were you talking to?"

She said it was someone from school, which was probably the truth. I wanted to ask was it John but didn't.

I turned and gave her the cellphone. She turned pale and I told her I found it under her seat and she should be more careful. As I started to walk away she grabbed me and hugged me and said, "Thank you honey I was scared it was lost."

I just shrugged and said to be more careful.

I then went to my computer in my den and started to read her messages. It appeared that this John Reynolds was the vice-principal of her school. He was a little older then both of us. I googled him, and he was married and had two children. That was nice she was screwing a married man.

I in the den when she came to the door and asked what I wanted for dinner. I told her I thought it would be nice if we went out and had dinner. She smiled, and I told her I loved her. She said she loved me too.

"Jenny how much do you love me? Enough to be the mother of our children?"

'Tom, yes I want my babies to be yours sweetheart. Why do you ask?"

"It seems like we are a little apart these days. Are you ok?"

"Yes, everything is fine, I love you dear very much."

I just turned and went to take a shower. From looking at the messages, this relationship was very new. Maybe within the last two weeks from what I could decipher. However, they had already been intimate. I was not sure how many times.

Dinner was pleasant but quiet and Jenny asked me if I was ok. I told her yes but had a lot on my mind.

She grabbed my hand and told me that if I needed anything let her know. It made me mad as hell and I pulled my hand away.

"I would ask for your help, but I don't think you can help me." She looked at me and my eyes were staring right at hers. I noticed she was a little pale.

We went back to the house and I went back to the computer and started a list of things I needed to do the next couple of days.

She came in later and gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "I will always be here for you."

What a bitch. I just nodded and said thanks.

I stayed up and watched the ball game. She sat beside me and cuddled with me. She whispered to me that she was going to go to bed and winked and said "don't to be too late.

I knew what that meant. She did not initiate sex often, but she made it clear when she wanted to and usually it was a wink or a kiss or a whisper. I got all three.

That just made me madder. I was supposed to fuck my wife after she had fucked someone earlier. I wondered if this was her idea of humiliation or she really got hot thinking about having two guys in one day.

In a little while she came back down to get some water and she looked sexy in this blue nightie and it just barely covered her nice round bottom. On a normal day the tv would have been cut off and I would be undressing before she could drink the water. Tonight, I felt so conflicted.

She slowly walked past me with a smile and said "hurry to bed baby. I'll be waiting."

I stayed up late and then went to bed. Jenny was asleep, when I crawled into the bed. I thought through everything I was going to do but could not get to sleep.

Finally, about 5:00Am I just got up and dressed and decided to take my laptop and go to work. I had a busy day ahead. Jenny usually got up by 6 and left by 7:30. I wanted to be gone before then.

I stopped by a small diner near work and had some breakfast. I was exhausted and not very hungry but, needed to make some plans.

As I was eating my phone rang. It was Jenny. I decided to let it go to voicemail. She texted me. where r u? I missed my morning kiss r u ok?.

I finished eating and texted back. Busy day will be in touch.

Then I turned my phone off. I did go to work and begin all the things you think about. First, I spoke to our corporate attorney. I told him my situation and he told me he did not handle divorces or separations but another attorney he knew did. I spoke to her and set up a time to see her. She was able to see me that afternoon.

I looked at my phone and there were 3 messages from Jenny. That she was worried about me and she loved me and big kiss emoji. I laughed when I saw that.

Later when I was out to lunch she had called my office.

Lisa, our department secretary, said, "Tom I think she sounded worried. Are you ok?"

I told her, "we are having some issues and I appreciate your discretion."

Lisa who is very astute said she understood and hoped everything worked out.

I had my appointment with the attorney. Janice Snyder was very informative and very professional. I explained everything to her and asked what my options were. She explained them and told me that because we did not have any children the split would be pretty much 50/50. I made more then my wife and I might have to give her more in the settlement. We could sell the house and split the proceeds. Also, either of us that had assets before we were married would probably be able to keep them. I thanked her and told her I would get back with her as soon as I decided what I wanted to do.

I went back to work, and Lisa told me that Jenny had called again and to please call her.

I checked my phone and two more messages had arrived. Just asking me to call.

Jenny

My husband Tom has been acting strange. He won't call me and left the house this morning before I woke up.

I have been a complete idiot. I have had sex with a co-worker. I cannot believe I did it. I am madly in love with my husband but still made a terrible mistake. Tom is everything to me and I don't know why I was so damn stupid.

We had been working on a play for my class and was staying late after school for a few weeks. John Reynolds, our vice-principal was usually the last one there when we left and locked everything up. He would stay around and watch us practice.

John is handsome and a very pleasant man. He works well with the teachers, children, and parents. He and I have known each other since the beginning of the school year.

John and I have always acted very professional around everyone but recently he and I have started flirting and seem to have become close. He is a little older then I am and has a family. I have never met his wife or kids, but I try not to think about them.

The last 3 weeks I have spent more time at school and John was always there. I even came in on Saturday a couple of times to be with him. We at first just kissed and cuddled. I never let it go to far. I knew it was wrong and I swore I would never cheat on Tom.

Last week I went in on Saturday and he was there. He came into my classroom and told me that he was very happy to see me. I just smiled, and it made me feel warm all over. This nice sexy man wanted me. I knew it and I stood up and came over to him. He hugged me and told me I was so sexy and looked so good. I rubbed my hand across his crotch and it was hard. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my shirt open. I reached in and pinched my nipples. My nipples were so hard they ached. Tom always called them his "bullets" and he loved them.

John kept pinching and pulling my nipples and I was getting wetter and wetter. He started to suck them, and I was moaning, and said," we have to stop. John, we must stop. Please stop."

John grabbed me and picked me up and pulled my pants and panties down. He laid me across my desk and started to thrust hard in and out. My pussy was so wet, and it felt good, but I was telling him, "Don't cum in me please." He was moaning and said he needed me. As he was about to cum I was pushing him back and he pulled out and started to ejaculate. It squirted 4 or 5 times. I watched as his hard-on erupted all over me. I was surprised how fast it all happened. John just fell back and sat there, and I lay there with his sperm running down my body. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up. We both looked at each other as if we were in shock.

"I am so sorry, but I was so horny, and you looked so good."

I left school quickly. When I got home, Tom was working in the yard. I waved at him and ran I to the house. I needed to take a shower very fast. I did not want any part of me being dirty for my husband. I was feeling very bad and only wanted to be with Tom. I needed him to make me his again. I felt incredible guilt. I loved Tom and could not believe I had betrayed him.

I was very edgy and was worried Tom would find out. Then as I looked for my cellphone I was extremely nervous. I know Tom noticed. I was a mess. I wanted to tell him but didn't know how.

He came out of the bathroom holding my clothes and I told him, "I will do the wash," and I grabbed them from him.

After Tom left, I called John on his cellphone and he answered. I told him," John that will never happen again and I feel so ashamed."

He apologized and said, "Jenny you are right and we both made a huge mistake. I have never done that before and will never again. I am so sorry."

We both felt so guilty and terrible. How could something like that happen. Damn we were stupid. I was still talking when Tom came back in. I immediately hung up.

I asked him if he had seen my phone. He said no and told me I lose it all the time. He's right I misplace my phone a lot. This time however, I had a few text messages from John which were something I should have erased. I have been so busy at school I have lost my mind. I have been staying late and now this.

I was still looking for my phone, when Tom came back in and said he found it under the car seat. I thought I had looked there but was so happy I gave him a big hug. Tom seemed distracted and a little bit short with me.

My guilt was almost overwhelming and then Tom asked if I wanted his baby. I was shocked and said yes only you dear. I feel like he was reading my mind, and I was more worried.

I just know he knows something. We were both very quiet. I reached for his hand and he pulled it from me. I wanted to burst out crying and confess but I was too scared. We drove home in silence.

Tom was watching basketball. I snuggled up against him. He did not push me away but there was a distance. I got tired and told him to not be too late and gave him a wink. He always responds to me when I tell him that. I went upstairs and put on a nice blue nightgown that I know he likes. I waited but no response. I decided to go and get water and make sure he saw what I was wearing. I smiled at him and he looked at me.

Later, I laid there in bed and no Tom. I started to cry. He didn't even want me now. I know I will have to tell him. I am riddled with guilt. Slowly I fall to sleep.

I wake in the morning and the bed is empty. It is 5:30 and no Tom. Where is he? I get up and see that he's left. No kiss no goodbye. I am crying now. I want my Tom. I immediately text him. He replies with no love or any show of affection. I am so worried I call and text and nothing. The whole day is lost I just sleep walk through it. I cannot think of anything but what I did. I stay away from John and never see him. I feel terrible.

Tom

I text Jenny to tell her I will be at home on time.

I'm curious what she's thinking right now. I wonder if her new lover will want her to stay after work again. I've made copies of some of the text messages and plan to tell her about my idea. I hope she approves. I am still angry, but in control. I am trying to think my way through this just like any problem I face. To divorce, counsel, revenge, all these things go through my mind.

Thinking back, I never saw anything unusual. She seemed so loving and caring and I had no idea she was dissatisfied with me at all. I can be very methodical in my approach to most problems and this will help me. I do not plan to become all emotional. It does hurt but I also know I will talk with her and see what she tells me.

As I pull into the driveway I take a couple of deep breaths and go inside.

Jenny is in the kitchen, making dinner. She is dressed in her normal teacher clothes. She smiles and comes to me and hugs me tight. She tells me we are having chicken marsala. One of my favorite meals.

I go up and change clothes and come back down and tell her I have some exciting news. She smiles and wants to know what it is.

"We are going to have a guest tonight at 7:00. It's a secret, but you will be pleased I promise. Dinner smells great. When can we eat?"

"Very soon honey I hope you'll like it. Now who is coming over?"

"Sweetheart it's a surprise, but you should be happy."

We eat, and Jenny looks a bit uncomfortable but smiles and asks why I did not return her calls.

Wonderman1
Wonderman1
309 Followers
12