Need To Be Bad 01-02

Story Info
Erotic challenges & dares of strangers.
1.1k words
4.25
80.6k
15

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures in being bad began slow with my sharing some of the exciting things that a past boyfriend made me do. After that relationship ended I was left with a hunger for being bad.

My adventures resumed at Literotica with my taking the risk of posting a thread entitled “A Strange Request” in April 2004 in the Literotica Personals, sharing my desire to have people tell me how to be bad.. From there my adventures continued when I began to accept challenges and dares from people and also continued to write about past experiences. I have developed a special obsession at having myself challenged to be bad in outrageous and imaginative ways and then report back to my challenger and have them expose what I had done to others, A number of people have encouraged me to submit the accounts of my adventures here, so that more people could enjoy what I’ve been up to.

need to be bad - adventure one

These are some of the bad girl things that my ex-boyfriend made me do.

I guess it began with making me play with myself while he watched. Then sometimes he made me stay naked around the house while I cooked and served dinner. But, I really began to get hot being bad when he had me wear a dress without my panties in public. He especially loved when I would try on clothes in shops and model for him. I felt so naughty being bare ass. Some days he have me stay at home all day and whenever he said “Now”, I would immediately drop to my knees and suck his cock. I would also be bad and call him at work and talk dirty while masturbating.

One of the most outrageous things he made me do one night when we were staying at his parents house while they were out of town. He told me to step outside the sliding glass door onto the deck in backyard and he forced me to slowly strip naked in the dark. He made me finger my cunt while he took a flashlight and shined it over my body as he watched.

..................................................

need to be bad adventure two

This is the first challenge that I accepted from shadowdragonman.

I want you go a mall and go into a dress shop, enter one of the dressing rooms, strip completely naked and play with yourself.

This is the report of what I did that I sent him and he posted.

Dear shadowdragonman,

I did what you told me to do.

I drove a ways to a town large enough to have a mall. I dressed the way I often do when I'm teaching. I wore a soft green blouse with a dark skirt of respectable length, white bra and panties, and of course sensible shoes.

As I drove I could feel myself getting wet with the mixture of fear and excite of what I was going to do. I did as you told me at the dress shop by picking out an outfit and went to a clerk and asked to use a dressing room. My face was flushed so red, I had the crazy notion that she knew what I was about to do. I entered the dressing room and closed the door.

I hung up the outfit that I had picked out like I done a hundred times before. But this was different because this time was I was here to be bad. I closed my eyes and began to unbutton my blouse slowly imagining that you were watching me. When I was finished I slipped the blouse from my shoulder and let it fall to the floor. I reached back and unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. My nipples felt extra hard and sensitive. I loosened the button on my skirt and let it fall to the ground. With my eyes still shut, I took a deep breath and slid my damp panties off to the floor.

Without hesitation, my hand moved across my belly and I felt the wetness between my legs. Effortlessly two of my fingers slipped inside of me. I gasped at the sensation and I opened my eyes. Before me in the mirror, I saw a woman standing naked with her fingers buried deep in her cunt. I barely recognized myself. Then, it was like I lost control. I began pushing fingers in and out of my cunt faster and faster. I could hear the noise of people walking by outside the dressing room. It it only made me hotter to imagine someone walking in on me. But, that was silly, of course I had locked the door. I turned to check the door. My knees got weak when I saw that in my rush to pleasure myself, I had forgotten to lock the door. I thought I should stop and lock the door. But, l couldn't stop for a second. I reached with my other hand and began pinching my clit. And, then my first orgasm hit hard and fast. It intensified as I resisted with all my strength not to scream out.

Rather than my desire being satisfied, it grew more intense. I kept fingering myself harder and pinching my nipples. I couldn't get the image out of my mind of what it would be like if people were watching me.

Then, all of sudden a memory flashed into my mind, that a friend of mine once said that she had heard that sometimes they put security cameras in dressings rooms to watch for shoplifters. I froze for a second and glanced around to see if they had one in this store. I couldn’t tell for sure but some of the ceiling panels looked like plastic. I got scared but my cunt was on fire and I could do anything but continue to pleasure myself. I felt myself coming and I had three short rapid orgasms and I slumped against the wall onto the bench. My heart nearly jump out of my chest when there was a knock at the door and it was the clerk and she was asking sweetly if I needed any help.

I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to ask her come in so I could tell what I help I really needed. But, I lost my nerve and told her no I was just fine.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a satisfied woman.

Thank you, shadowdragonman so much for the hot suggestion.

need_to_be_bad

.................................................

I hope you find some of the pleasure that I have in fulfilling my need to be bad. If this turns you on, please check out the thread in the Literotica Personals - A Strange Request, and read what is currently happening or participate by offering a challenge.