Needed Therapy

Story Info
Sam receives therapy after he is caught masturbating.
2.9k words
2.6
54.6k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy checked the cuffs on Sam's wrists to make sure that they were tightly secured to metal rings that were bolted to the floor in their playroom, then she inspected the cuffs on his ankles.

Smiling she grabbed the cage that held his cock and playfully shook it back and forth.

"Remember last week when I let you out of your cage for a whole day? Do you?"

"Yes my Queen." Sam felt his cock begin to swell.

"And what did you do when I let you out?"

Sam thought for a moment and went with a safe answer. "I thanked you, my Queen."

Amy gasped and slapped his balls.

"You thanked me!?!" Amy took Sam's balls in her hand and squeezed.

"YOU masturbated!" She felt her pussy warm at the look of fear in his eyes.

"Silly slut, you tried to hide a soiled rag in the laundry. But I found it." Amy walked out of Sam's view and returned with the rag.

"Open your mouth." Sam obeyed and Amy pushed the rag with the dried crust of old cum into his mouth.

The rag tasted a little musty, but not like cum. Maybe this is what dried week-old cum tasted like. Sam didn't know though, all the cum that Amy has fed him over the last 6 months had been fresh and either right from one of her lover's cocks or dripping from her pussy. The rag began to dry out his mouth, which was the worst part about being gagged with a cloth. His cock swelled when he thought of the time she gagged him with a pair of her athletic socks and gave him an hour long cock torture session. After she removed the socks from his mouth, she first spit in his open mouth and when that didn't seem to do the trick she squatted above him and peed. He wondered if today she was going to do the same.

His thoughts of how she was going to give him relief from his future dry mouth was interrupted when he felt her unfasten the lock to the cage and remove it.

His cock immediately swelled and started to point upward.

"Oh my, someone is happy to be out of their cage and it has only been a week." Amy teased the head of Sam's cock with her finger nails.

"Thank you, my Queen." Sam tried to say through the rag as the electricity of pleasure raced from this cock to the rest of his body.

Amy pinched the head with her fingers nails.

"You were very bad to masturbate and I think you have a problem with it. It has me worried." Amy said in a mocking voice of concern. "I have been reading up on some different types of therapies that might help with your self-pleasuring issue." Amy stood up and walked out of the room. Returning shortly, she sat something down beside his head where he couldn't see, but could hear a distinct buzzing sound.

"First I thought I'd super glue your little penis hole closed, but decided that would cause an issue with you peeing, and you know that I do love you and would not do something so cruel." Amy felt her heart beat faster and her pussy's wetness begin to soak through her panties.

"So I decided on something better!" with a laugh she picked up what was sitting near his head.

"Bee sting therapy!" She announced with as much enthusiasm as if she had told him she bought tickets to an island vacation.

Sam's mind did not comprehend what she said, bee sting therapy? What is bee sting therapy? As he stared up at his Queen, it slowly dawned on him what she meant to do. His cock reacted and quickly went limp and started to shrivel.

"Oh look." Amy laughed. "It is working already!"

Sam began to violently shake his head no, but that only made Amy admonish him and inform him that it is for his own good.

Sam tried to push the rag out of his mouth so he could beg her not to do this thing to his cock but he stopped when she glared at him and shook her head no.

"I got this special bag, see, it has an opening with a drawstring on the end, which will go around the base of your cock and balls. The other end is threaded so I can fasten it to the jar."

Sam looked at her pleadingly and Amy gave a sad concerned look back. "I know, your penis is small so it will hurt. But it is for your own good."

Smiling she patted him on the head, "Don't worry, after your little penis is properly stung we will go to the emergency room and you WILL explain to the nurse why your little penis is now a big swollen penis."

With that said, Sam felt his heart sink and he gave a shiver as Amy fastened the bag around his balls and cock.

Amy carefully unscrewed the lid from the jar and quickly screwed the jar to the threaded part of the bag.

"Ready?" she shook the jar to get the bees angry and down into the bag.

Fire shot from Sam's cock all the way into his brain and he let out a scream that was barely muffled by the rag.

"OMG, that must have hurt!" Amy exclaimed. She quickly rose, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off.

Removing the rag from Sam's mouth, she lowered her pussy onto his face.

Giving the bag a shake to agitate the bees more, she watched with sadistic delight as one landed on the head of his cock and another on his balls. His cries into her pussy was better than any vibrator or cock she had ever felt. Her pussy filled his mouth with her cream as an orgasm raked through her body. Shivering with delight she whispered, "Don't worry baby, these are honey bees so they only can sting once. There is one left and then your therapy will be almost complete."

Rocking back and forth on his face she brought herself to another orgasm.

His tongue gently lapped at the juices that ran slick from her pussy.

As the last bee stung the side of his cock he let out a weak whimper. His cock and balls felt on fire and were starting to itch.

Amy shivered one more time and climbed off his face. Sam looked up to see her face relaxed and smiling. "OMG, that was awesome!" Looking him in the eyes she smiled. "We might have to do this again, I can't remember when you made me cum so hard."

"I'm going to leave you like this for 15 minutes, then I'll free you and you can see how big your little penis has gotten!"

The burning and itching was unbearable, to the point that Sam started to beg his Queen to release him and to please take him to the hospital.

Amy pulled a chair over close and slowly fingered her pussy as she stared down at his swollen cock.

"This is awesome. I can't wait for you to see it." She said softly.

Sam wasn't sure if she waited the whole 15 minutes or only to the point where she fingered herself to orgasm.

Unfastening first his ankles and then his wrists Amy watched as Sam looked down in horror at his swollen cock and balls. He tenderly touched it only to have his hand quickly slapped by his Queen.

"Have you learned nothing! Do I need to get more bees?"

"OH please no! I'm sorry my Queen." Fighting back tears Sam asked if they could go to the hospital, his cock was on fire and he was worried that it might never function again.

Amy smiled and gently touched his swollen cock. "Of course we will, but only if you really want to because you are going to wear my dirty panties and remain silent while I will tell the nurse what I want about how your little penis got in such a sorry state."

****

Sam experienced a dull panic as they sat in the emergency room. Queen Amy had spoken to the admitting nurse while he sat in silence. All she told the nurse was that he had an embarrassing situation concerning his penis and asked if Nurse Nancy was working today.

The admitting nurse said that Nancy was working but she was pretty busy. Smiling, Amy told her they would happily wait for Nancy.

After about an hour a smiling blonde girl in white motioned to Amy and Sam to follow her through a set of double doors.

She led them to a bed that was partitioned off with curtains from all the other beds in the emergency room. Sam frowned. He didn't hear anyone else but he knew that with only curtains separating the patients from each other that anything said could be heard.

Nurse Nancy gave Amy a light hug and asked how she was doing. Sam could tell they knew each other but could not determine how or what the relationship was. Their conversation was generic but familiar.

Turning to Sam Nancy asked what the problem was.

Sam glanced at his Queen but she only smiled and nodded that he had permission to speak.

"Umm my penis is swollen."

The nurse laughed out loud and then quickly stopped. Trying to suppress her giggles or making off color comments that penis' have a tendency to get swollen, she reached for rubber gloves and asked to see it.

As Sam pulled his sweat pants down, Nancy laughed out loud again and told him to stop.

Looking at Amy Nurse Nancy asked if she knew he was wearing panties when she brought him in.

"Oh yes, he only wears panties." Looking at Sam she continued. "Don't you?"

Looking at the floor Sam gave a weak yes.

What is that dear? I couldn't hear you." Nurse Nancy teased.

"Yes" Sam said louder.

"Stay where you are, I have an intern shadowing me, this would be a good learning experience for him."

'Intern' and 'him', those two words made Sam's stomach churn. How more humiliating was this going to get?

Nurse Nancy pulled the curtain aside and walked out to get her intern.

"All swollen like that you actually look like you have a real sized cock hiding under those panties." Amy teased.

Soon Nurse Nancy returned with a young man in a white lab coat with a name tag that said Jeremy Intern.

Jeremy looked like he was still in high school but Nurse Nancy informed them he was a senior at the local college and interning at the hospital as the last part of his schooling.

Amy smiled, Jeremy was staring directly at Sam's panty-covered cock and his face had turned a bright red.

Nurse Nancy took charge. "Jeremy, put rubber gloves on and have the patient show you what his problem is."

"Ok" Jeremy responded in a nervous voice.

"Um, sir, please take your, um, panties off."

If Sam's cock wasn't so swollen and painful it might have gotten hard having to strip in front of these complete strangers.

"Jeremy," Nurse Nancy instructed. "The patient's penis and testicles look to have some swelling. Always start off by asking the patient what happened and then you must give him a complete examination."

"Yes nurse." Jeremy tried desperately to keep his composure as he looked at Sam's swollen cock.

"Sir, how did your, um, penis and testicles become so swollen?"

Sam looked at his Queen for permission to speak, and when she gave the nod of approval he began.

"I got stung by bees." Sam didn't dare say that his Queen had done this to him as punishment, no not punishment, but "therapy" for masturbating.

"Ok now thoroughly exam him, you will have to get close and look to make sure there is no damage or anything else that might be wrong with him." said Nurse Nancy.

"Ok." Jeremy leaned forward and took Sam's cock in his hand and moved it from side to side.

"Squeeze it." Nurse Nancy's voice was more stern then necessary and caught Jeremy off guard. His reaction was to squeeze much harder than he should have and Sam let out a cry of pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jeremy quickly said.

"No Jeremy, don't apologize, this man is here for your training. It is ok for you to be a little rough as long as you remain professional and do a thorough job." Nurse Nancy continued. "Now inspect his testicles."

Jeremy knew what was expected and felt a funny feeling as he grasped Sam's balls.

"Does he have two?" Nurse Nancy asked causing Amy to laugh out loud.

They were so swollen Jeremy couldn't tell, so he did what he thought was expected of him; he began to squeeze and push the sack around feeling for the testicles hidden inside.

The pain was excruciating and Sam clenched his teeth to keep himself from crying out.

"I think there are two."

"Jeremy, sometimes being a nurse is not pretty. This man is in sad shape and you need to find out if he has two testicles. Get down on your knees in front of him, use both hands to find both testicles."

Jeremy's heart pounded and inside he felt weird, why was Nurse Nancy making him do this? What did it matter if the man had two testicles or not? Feeling a bit irritated he squeezed and kneaded Sam's balls until Sam started to beg him to stop.

Jeremy, still feeling irritated at what Nurse Nancy was making him do, looked up at Sam. "Sir, I must examine your testicles."

Sam gritted his teeth and looked at his Queen. Her eyes were wide in a look of heated passion as she watched Jeremy continue his examination.

"There are two balls, I mean testicles in there."

"Very good. I think a basic antihistamine shot should do the trick but there is one more thing that needs to be inspected." Nurse Nancy gave a pause and then continued. "His prostrate."

Jeremy lipped a silent no but it didn't matter. Nurse Nancy told him to get some lube from the cabinet.

As Jeremy walked over he heard Amy speak for the first time. Her voice was thick and husky.

"No lube."

"What? Are you sure?" Nurse Nancy asked.

"Positive." There was a hint of mirth in Amy's voice and her eyes betrayed how much she enjoyed Sam's torment.

Gritting his teeth Jeremy looked at Sam. "Sir, bend over and spread your buttocks for me."

Amy couldn't resist, "Jeremy it sounds like this is not the first prostrate exam you have given."

Not saying a word Jeremy jammed his index finger into Sam's rectum. This caused Sam to give a small hoot and involuntarily clench his sphincter.

Nurse Nancy and Amy both came forward to watch as Jeremy moved his finger around in Sam's ass.

"Something doesn't seem right about this, Jeremy." Nurse Nancy stated. "Use two fingers, and if that doesn't work you will have to get 3 inside him."

Jeremy was done with feeling uncomfortable, fuck this nurse, fuck this job, fuck this panty clad sissy and the woman that brought him in.

Jeremy withdrew his index finger, forming all his fingers into a point he pushed his whole hand up Sam's ass.

Sam grabbed the edges of the bed and cried out.

"Jeremy, you need to pull your hand out of that man's ass and put it back in, but this time have it angled to the left and then pull it out; reinsert it with your palm facing to the right, pull it out again and finally reinsert it pointing upward." This made no sense to Jeremy but he did it anyways, each time forcing his whole hand into Sam.

Reaching between Sam's legs Jeremy squeezed his balls. "Want me to check for testicles too?" He sarcastically snapped at the nurse.

"That won't be necessary Jeremy, I think Amy and I know which man has the balls in this room."

Jeremy's eyes widened. Was this a game? He looked away from Nurse Nancy and over to Amy. Both women had a look of lust as they stared back at him.

"I'll give him the antihistamine shot and then you and I will go back to the office to discuss your performance." Jeremy had a feeling that his performance in this room was not going to be the discussion. He felt his cock harden as he withdrew his hand from Sam's ass.

Nancy walked up and jammed a needle into Sam's ass and depressed the plunger.

"Ok put your panties back on and you may leave." Nurse Nancy looked at Amy. "I think a follow up will be needed in one week, call me tomorrow and we can set up a home visit."

"Oh, I think that will be wonderful!" Amy said excitedly.

Sam rode home in silence. The shot was helping and the itching and burning had stopped, but he was still very swollen. Amy seemed happy and was chattering away at what fine treatment he received and how Jeremy had the makings of a fine nurse. She even suggested that they should see if Nancy and Jeremy can be give him regular examinations.