Needed to be Raped

Story Info
She asked for this fantasy.
2.4k words
3.93
60.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beitianci
Beitianci
15 Followers

She asked for this fantasy.

I knocked on the door.

"Who's there?"

"UPS!" I shouted.

"Just a sec." Click. Turn. I shoved on the door, hard. She stumbled back, almost falling down.

"What the hell!? What... hey, you're not UPS!"

I smiled as I stepped into the room, unslung my backpack and placed it neatly by the door, carefully locking the deadbolt behind me. She backed into the dining table, and the guy sitting on the couch stood up, clearly trying to decide whether to attack, or hit 911 on his phone.

"I suggest calming down. Put the phone down for a moment. Listen carefully. I have spent 30 years in martial arts training. I can break your noses and your arms and damage your knees irreparably in the next 20 seconds, both of you, before you can reach the police or any neighbors. I don't have to put you into the hospital, but I will if you push me. Do not shout for help, do not make a phone call."

"You're bullshitting. I'm calling the police. Get the hell out of here!"

I stooped to pull a rather large knife out of my pack. "Look, young man, I suggest you drop the phone RIGHT NOW. I can cut a deep hole in your girlfriend long before the police can get here, or you can stop me. Good. Now sit down on the couch where you were, and we'll move the program along without any blood or broken anything. Good, thank you. Now, here are the rules. You, my gallant man, will not move from that couch. Here's a video camera. Your job is to take video. If you do anything else, I will cut your girlfriend deeply with this knife, long before you can reach me. Then I will break several of your joints. Do you understand?"

He grimaced... was there something more like a smile? He took the camera without lunging, and sat on the couch. He was not going to be a problem.

"Now, fuckmeat, my morning has broken, and my little lamb is ready for metaphorical slaughter, aren't you?"

"What? Get the hell out? What do you mean?" Ah, she was delightful! She was shaking a bit, backing into the table, eyes darting.

"Your rules are simple, too, my little cunt. You can do anything you want! You can fight, you can run, you can scream. I will enjoy it if you fight me. It will make the pleasure of ramming my cock into your tight little holes all the more rewarding."

Oh, I love how her eyes widened even more. Hooking the bag with my knife, I stepped quickly toward her. Too late, she ran for the other room; I grabbed her round the waist and slammed her onto the table, all my weight on top of her. As she screamed I glanced at the boyfriend, waving the knife a little. He started figuring out the camera. I placed the knife to the end of the table, and reached for the Velcro ropes out of my bag, pulled one out. It took a few seconds to get one of her wrists secured. She kept screaming and trying to bite or kick me. "Stop it, cunt! I know I said 'anything', but if you bite me, there are consequences for your boyfriend. Lie still a moment!" Ah... the calculating intelligence in her eyes. She lay still, staring at me, weighing her chances. I quickly tied the strap to a leg of the table, grabbed her other wrist and did the same. I moved back to the other side of the table... and she lunged out with her foot, caught me in the thigh. "Ouch! Good for you! You will pay for that, but good for you!" I tackled her left leg and got it trussed to a table leg, then secured the other one. Finally there she was, spread eagled face down on her dining table.

"Wonderful!" I exhaled, and took a deep happy breath. "The hard part's all done." I chuckled. "Well, for me, anyway. Unless you regularly get fucked up the ass with good thick rods? Now now, that screaming has to stop. My ears will tire of it. Here, try this ring gag on for size." I shoved it past her protesting lips, holding her neck. It took some doing to get the straps fastened round her head. She kept screaming but now it was muted and distorted by the gag.

"Phew! Let me explain." I wiped the sweat from my bald head, and my dripping hands on my pant legs, as I stepped in front of her face. I crouched down to look in her burning green eyes. "Alright, fuck toy, I've read every word you published. You don't know how you've inspired me! For years I had no real practical application for my martial abilities, no... purpose. Our world has become so safe, the chance of having to defend myself from attack are negligible, indeed I haven't been since my college years. But a religious role to overcome this ridiculous cult of virginity and chastity and monogamy! Yes! More on that later... but now, I want to fuck you. I need a little personal payback here." I dug a pair of shears out of the bag, brandishing them in front of her face. She looked so deliciously scared! "No, pretty girl, don't worry about the sharp edges, your boyfriend is doing his job staying on the couch with the camera, so I don't plan to cut you up."

I moved the shears over her tied wrist, and started cutting her blouse, steadily up her arm, to her neck, humming as I worked. She grunted and heaved as much as the ropes let her. "Cunt, you're going to make me cut you. Go ahead, I like a little blood, I can use it to lube up my cock if you like." She froze. I snipped the blouse past her ear, and moved to the other wrist. Then I continued the cut down her back, including the bra strap, down to her pants. A few yanks, and she was naked from the waist up. I squatted by her face again to look. Her eyes closed, tears squeezing out, breath ragged. Beautiful!

I walked casually round to her legs, nodding at the boyfriend. I pulled her slippers off and started cutting up the back of one leg, until she screamed when the blade pricked her ass. Then the other leg, same scream. I carefully tilted the shears up to avoid her skin, and managed to cut through the material all the way to her waistband. With some yanks and tearing and grunts from her, I got the shreds of pants and panties thrown aside, leaving her utterly naked.

My fingers trailed over her ass, digging lightly between her clenched legs to probe her asshole. "Ah, my sweet little source of ecstasy, do you think you can stop me? I'm going to push my cock balls-deep into all three of your tight, pretty holes. Do you think you have any choices? Hmm... maybe I'll give you one. Here." Walking round to her face, I unzipped and pushed down my pants, kicking them and my shoes to the side. Her eyes widened again, as I lined up my weapon and braced her cheeks between my hands. Carefully I inserted the first four inches through the ring gag, so the tip lay on her tongue. She froze. "Alright, cunt, here is your choice. You start worshipping my cock now, giving it all the love you can with your tongue, swirl it, play with it, lube it up with your spit, and if you do a good job, I won't use your mouth after fucking your ass, and I won't whip you quite as hard between fuck sessions. Oh, you thought I was just going to gently slide in and out of your pretty little vagina a few times and leave? No, cunt, I get pleasure out of abusing you. Now start licking and I'll control myself... ah... I see you got the message... yes, very good. More, cocksucker. Good job, little pet! I know, it's hard with a ring gag in your mouth, but try... try harder!"

I reached for the flogger as I started fucking her mouth. It felt too good to just stick with the tip. I left the cat-o-nine in the bag and just used the soft leather flogger on her back. "Here, darling, I'll use a nice soft figure eight stroke. Keep licking!" I started on her back, not too hard, just a warm-up, really, with a nice easy rhythm. I couldn't resist going balls-deep in her mouth though. I could feel her still trying to tongue me, except as she gagged. Hmmm, wonderful. I held it in one, two, three, a slow six count, then pulled right out to see her splutter. "Shhh... good job, pretty little cunt!" I stooped to kiss her cheek. "Now open your eyes, pet. I'm going to fuck your ass now. I'm going to enjoy it very much. Nod to show you understand." I stared into her eyes. She rebelled a moment, froze her face, but as I gently raised my right hand with the flogger and stared back, she thought better, and nodded. "Good girl."

Her back was a juicy red, and her legs were shaking as I positioned myself between them. For the joy of anticipation, I rubbed my moistened cock along her ass crack. What a beautiful girl! Trembling in fear, moaning in distress, crying and crying. Life never felt so intense, so full, so rich! I reached for my backpack and took out a bottle of baby oil. "Because I love your holes, baby." She croaked "huh?" since she couldn't see what I was doing, but it didn't matter. I squeezed some onto her crack, and some onto my cock, which was throbbing with pleasure, standing stronger and hungrier than I ever remember. With my fingers I rubbed the oil down, circling her clenched little anus, and down to give her cunt lips a rough massage. Enough. With a split second of brutal movement, I pistoned myself all the way into her ass, balls pushed up against her groin. She screamed a deep guttural scream distorted by the gag. I eased slowly out, then rammed it in again. Again. For a few minutes, I played with the rhythm, keeping her unbalanced, sometimes sensuously sliding in and out at a snail's pace, then a flurry of hard shots with slaps to her ass cheeks to accent the abuse. I kept it going for a few minutes. Finally I pulled out for a break and sauntered round to her face again.

"Honeypot, would you like the ring gag off?" No reaction. Her head hung down, sweat or tears dripping onto the floor. I grabbed her hair, pulled her up as I squatted. "Fuckmeat, answer me or I bring out the cane. Will you hold your screams to a tolerable decibel range, and would you like the gag removed?" She weakly nodded, wincing against my hands still gripping her hair. So I gently removed the gag.

Chocking sobs, she spoke. "Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Pretty girl, isn't the reason obvious? Because you have a hot, wet little mouth and a tongue that makes my cock feel wonderful. Because you have an asshole that clenches my cock and makes it feel powerful as it rakes your insides. Because you have a sweet little cunt just begging for a load of my cum. Because I can. Because you asked for it, you sweet little piece of meat. Now, you don't want to taste your own ass, do you, and you don't want your pale skin flayed, right? No? Good, then beg me to fuck your cunt. Now. Do it with utmost politeness, and you'll get your wish."

She didn't think about it long. "Please sir, would you please fuck my cunt?"

How to describe the pleasure of the next few minutes? I walked slowly round to stare a moment at her legs, splayed against the table, her defeated back, crumpled across the top, her sweat-soaked ass. I checked on the boyfriend, he was very focused, zooming in on her trembling backside. I stepped in, positioned the bulb of my circumcised wand carefully against her labia, and rotated it slowly, reveling in the sensation of the sweat and the oil, her saliva, my precum, and after a minute, a bit of her cunt juice. I kept slowly rubbing the head, postponing the pleasure, tickling against her clit. Her body started to move involuntarily in rhythm. That was sign enough, and I plunged in. No toying with the rhythm now. No slackening, no slow sensuous fuck. I had played long enough. It was time to ride. I grabbed her hips and start jackhammering. Her thighs chafed on the table, I think. I watched her undulating shoulders for a second but then closed my eyes and just fucked fucked fucked. I imagined myself as the piston of a 1969 Ford Mustang, hammering into her at incredible speed. I felt it coming, like a surfer's perfect wave, like a Beethoven crescendo, like a Caribbean hurricane, and then with agonizing slowness and power it came. I roared as loud as any of her screams and I tortured her hips with my hands digging in, squeezing us together, trying to jam it all the way up her body. What an orgasm! Stupendous! Unmatched in years of awesome sex!

But all things end. I sighed and found my pants, gathered my toys. I stooped again by her face, and sat cross legged to look in her eyes. "So pretty toy. I enjoyed you. I'm going to leave now. But don't relax entirely. I have created a little club just for you. Do you know how many men in America shave their heads and devote themselves to one martial art or another, an intense study of violence? Many. I have gathered a growing number of them, with a promise they found irresistible. I have given them a purpose for their violent skills. You and several other lambs, the pretty sacrifices, serve as our reward. Sure, you might arrange the police or others to stop one of us, but we are many, and we take care of our own. Leave us be, and there will be no blood, no death, no terrible violence outside the sheaths of your sex holes. Honey, you're popular. From now on, you'll have a visitor once a week. We train and we focus. Remember what those zealots did for the promise of virgins in heaven? Imagine what my crazy zealots do for the promise of girls like you in the here and now? Every week! Rest well. Your cunt is needed."

Then before leaving, I reached forward, and gently kissed her cheek.

Beitianci
Beitianci
15 Followers