Needful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the moment though, she wanted to feel that lovely manhood within her body again. Rising, she curled her upper body over his and brought her head to his groin. She lifted his cock and circled its head with her lips. The smell of their mingled juices on him brought renewed passion to her body. She determined to take as much of his meat in her mouth as she could.

She lowered her head, taking more of him, getting used to the length slowly. Her attempt to gradually accustom herself to the feel of him filling her mouth began to take affect on him. She both heard and felt his breath become more rapid. She felt his hand begin to wonder over her back. He tantalizingly dropped his caress to her backside.

To encourage him, she clenched her ass when he touched it. She felt rewarded when he progressed to probing between the smooth globes of her ass to the orifice there. This was the one thing that Louie had been reluctant to do, and she did so delight in having her ass played with. They both moaned continually as the mutual attention fired their desire.

Tim wanted to taste her. She was driving him crazy with her mouth and was near to swallowing all of him. Her oral attention was more than he could have hoped for. He squeezed her ass one more time then pulled her hips toward his head. She resisted at first, then let herself be positioned over him. He returned her loving, gently at first, then eating her with greater and greater vigor. His efforts were rewarded with moans coming faster from her throat as he probed more deeply with his tongue.

In her new position, Anne found that it was easier to accept the whole of his cock into her mouth and throat. She exalted in conquering this monster, driving her passion higher. And Tim was pleasing her greatly in return. She reveled in the feel of his tongue in her. Presently, there was more to fire her.

Anne felt one of Tim's hands caress her buttocks with increasing pressure and lust. His other hand was, at the same time, kneading her left breast. Both hands were insistent and passionate in there touch. The hand on her breast became forceful, just short of hurting her. Her lust soared at the command he took of her.

More gently, but just as inspiring was the feel of Tim's finger finding her anus. He tentatively probed the opening, not sure this was something she would welcome. She reassured him by raising her ass into his probing digit. He pushed deeper into her rectum. She had to release his lovely cock from her mouth as her passion rose to the precipice. His lips sucked on her clitoris. She could take no more.

She shuddered violently as all his ministrations tortured every nerve. Anne rocked, shaken by the intensity of her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Tim's hips, turning her head to cradle his cock in the bend of her neck. She stayed this way as wave after wave corded the muscles of her body. A physical paradise whirled inside of her, wrenching pleasures from every contraction that took her.

Tim eased off his attentions as if gently lowering her from the clouds of her ecstasy. She felt quakes, followed by tremors, followed by ripples. The descent from the heights was its own orgy of sensation. Closing her eyes, her mind focused on each tingle, each spasm, strong to weak, and drank deeply of each eloquent shiver.

She felt the still rigid cock against her neck and cheek. She considered its size and how Tim had made her ass feel. Rolling off of Tim, she rose from the bed, stepping to the night table. Opening the second drawer, she picked up the tube of lubricant next to the dildo and turned back to Tim. Stepping back to the edge of the bed, she reach a hand to Tim and pulled at him to stand.

He stood; she sat on the edge of the bed. Anne silently handed Tim the tube of lubricant and turned around, getting on her hands and knees. She turned her head back to see Tim squeezing a small mound of the gel into his hand. She watched, mesmerized, as he slowly, teasingly coated his massive cock with it.

Looking up at his face, she saw no leering smirk, no self-satisfied smugness. There, in his eyes, was only passionate wonder. She was not being exploited by him. He was not making a conquest. She was being loved as much out of fondness as lust. Her heart swelled at the feeling. Emotion mingled with passion and her heart soared.

Turning her face forward again, Anne lowered her shoulders to the bedding, stretching her arms out before her. Her pose was one of supplication. Tim saw her breasts press out from beneath her ribs. Her mounds were magnificent, he thought.

Stepping into her waiting form, Tim held his cock, rubbing the lubricated head through the cleavage of her buttocks. Anne shivered at the sensation. She savored the gentleness with which Tim proceeded. He spent minutes lubricating her anus and probing the entrance with his fingers. He waited until he felt her relax. With caution, he placed his cock head at Anne's anus and gradually increased the pressure. Entrance was slow and Anne gasped and clutched at the bedclothes to vent the stress. Tim let up, beginning to withdraw.

"No," Anne cried. "Take me. Please!" She moved her knees forward on the bed, lowering her hips, spreading her ass further.

"Are you sure about this, Anne?"

"Yes. Please take me in the ass, Tim." She did not attempt to provoke lust by shaking her ass at him. Instead, she turned her face to him and looked pleadingly, lovingly into his eyes. Tim relented, pressing forward again. She felt the same gentleness as he attempted to entered her again. She reached for her buttocks, pulling the globes apart. Her anus opened the smallest bit further with this last effort. Tim centered his cock head on the aperture and pushed in.

Both lovers were rewarded with the sensation of his cock breaching her sphincter. Anne groaned at her success and pushed back at Tim's cock. She heard him groan as well. She felt him pull more firmly on her hips as he thrust slowly forward. She was filled in a place never before penetrated. It was delicious. Tim probed deeper into her rectum. Anne began to go wild. She reached beneath herself and played with her clitoris. She pounded into Tim's thrusts, taking as much of him as she could. The backdoor stuffing and her own masturbation sent her into another series of convulsive orgasms.

Anne's long, lean body corded, the sexual peak robbing her of mobility. For moments she didn't move as her pleasures washed over her body. At length, her locked muscles slowly relaxed. Anne extended her arms out in front of her and began to slide forward, straightening her body across the bed. She looked as though she were gliding through water.

Tim, not yet relieved of his ardor, lay forward on top of her, keeping his cock embedded in her. Her changing position tightened her grip on his cock. He gasped and began pumping her ass as his sensations ushered him toward his own release. Anne encouraged him, tightening her buttocks in time with his increasing pace. Tim strained as he peaked, burying his cock as deep as it would go in Anne's rectum.

Anne felt Tim's cock spit into her ass and groaned, "Yes, yes, oh God YES!"

Tim collapsed, dropping his weight entirely on Anne's long back. He rolled to her side and slowly ran his hand up and down her back, from the nape of her neck to the delicious curve of her ass. She sighed at the gentle touch and snuggled against her wonderful lover. Shortly, they were both asleep.

12