Needful Ch. 04

Story Info
There is a morning after.
4.6k words
4.7
79.2k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

Anne stirred, aware that she was alone in her bed. The glow of daylight framed the curtains, telling her that hours had passed since she had fallen asleep. Disappointment rose like bile in her throat.

"Damn him!" she muttered.

"What did I do?" Tim asked.

Anne jumped, turning to the sound of Tim's voice. Looking into his eyes, she tried to read his expression. Concern etched lines in his forehead and narrowed his eyes. She took a moment to be sure.

"What did I do?" he repeated.

She dropped her head in embarrassment. "I thought you'd left without waking me to say good-bye. I'm sorry."

"That idea bothers you?"

"I'd wanted to wake up in your arms. Or, at least feeling you near me. It's been a long time since I felt the warmth of a shared bed," she confessed.

Tim rose from the chair near the bed and joined Anne under the covers. His arms encircled her waist, pulling her close. She draped an arm over his shoulder and pulled herself close to him. Her nipples tingled deliciously as she pressed them against his muscled chest.

"Mmm! Thank you," Anne sighed, snuggling closer. The warmth was a tonic for her lonely nights. She wished she could keep this marvelous lover for a while. She let that thought drift away as the hint of desire spread from her nipples to the flesh of her loins. Giving the urges manifestation, she reached up to Tim's lips and kissed him firmly. Her belly felt the first swelling of his cock. He returned the kiss and his cock grew harder, larger.

She brought a hand to the stiffening flesh and said, "Does this mean that I am not the only one who doesn't want you go right away?"

Tim moved his lips to Anne's ear and whispered, "I was sitting, watching you sleep and wanted to wake you and make love to you. But I didn't know how you would take it."

In answer to his courtesy, Anne gently thrust her hips into his. Tim slipped his tongue into her ear and felt her thrust gain force. Renewing their kiss, their hands explored each other with the passion of new lovers, seeking to please. Sensitivities noted the night before were explored and expanded upon as they both sought to fulfill each others desires as well as their own passions. The frenzy came upon them quickly as hands, lips and tongues aroused their loins.

Anne took control, rolling Tim on his back and straddling his abdomen. Bracing herself with a hand over each of Tim's shoulders, Anne slowly slid her hips down his belly, until she felt that lovely erect cock cradle itself in crack of her ass. The whole time, her eyes were boring into his, commanding that he meet her need. He did not fail her.

His hands caressed, petted and kneaded her swaying breasts as they hung heavily over his chest. He sensed her lust's increases, as he used greater pressure and aggressiveness in mauling her globes. Anne's reaction was to raise herself up and impale herself on his cock. She flinched as she slammed down on his groin with one passion-fired thrust. She gloried in being filled as she had never before been filled by a man's cock.

With her vagina ravaging his organ, Tim felt he was on top of the world. The frantic humping ignited his desires further. The almost brutal handling of Anne's breasts, which she encouraged lustily, fed an inner hunger of his own. He marveled at their size, their firmness and the energy with which they rebounded off her chest as she humped his cock. He added his tongue to the ministrations applied to Anne's bounteous tits. Anne began gasping, muttering and crying out for more.

Tim wasn't comfortable with the level of cruelty that Anne begged of him, but he answered her pleadings, finding it exhilarating to feel such power over her body. Yet he wondered who was really in power here. He sensed Anne was. He answered her every demand or plea with an increasingly violent passion of his own. It scared him. It excited him.

Anne's passion broke upon her abruptly. She caught herself with Tim's cock head just inside her vaginal lips. It pressed against her clitoris, twitching, ringing an alarm in her. Spasms locked her there, holding the magnificent organ in her sex, triggering wave after wave of pleasure. She devoured every sensation, dowsing her frenzied passion in the exquisite release radiating from her loins. Moments later, she collapsed on top of Tim, still feeling his organ within her.

Tim slowed his hips to a gentle rhythmic thrusting. His right hand rose to Anne's head and began caressing her hair. She sighed and relaxed, letting the satiation flow throughout her body. Months of frustration were succumbing to the generous attentions of her lover. More peace was found here than just release from sexual frustration.

With her sexual hunger sated and an inner peace realized, Anne returned to the moment, feeling Tim's hard cock slowly riding in and out of her. Sitting herself up again on his cock, Anne watched Tim's eyes follow the shifting mass of her tits as she rose.

"Tim. You seem to like my breasts," she stated.

"I would be crazy not to. They are so full and round and firm. And I loved how touching them turns you on. How could I not love your tits - I mean breasts?" He blushed at having used the move vulgar term.

"It's okay to call them tits. This isn't exactly a formal setting you know. And just so you know that I have no qualms about such terms, let me ask you this. How would you like to fuck my tits with that beautiful cock of yours?"

He grinned and nodded agreement, thinking briefly of the view of his mother's breasts (tits?) in the vanity mirror, with her slim hand slipping between her own ample mounds while he pressed them together.

Anne rolled off of him, laying on her back next to him. She patted her chest, inviting Tim to straddle her body and place his cock in the desired crevice. He took in the sight of Anne's tits, splayed, yet still firm enough to stand proudly up from her ribs. She had a magnificent body. And Anne's breasts were the most pronounced manifestation of that sexuality. He loved what he saw. Shaking his reverie off, Tim rolled to a sitting position on Anne's body.

Anne, looking up at Tim's face, lifted her arms from her sides, cradling her breasts into raised mounds upon her chest, she grabbed his hips, she pulled Tim further up her body, causing his thighs to push her raised tits to stand higher still. They became small mountains pushed up to her collarbone. Anne's tits jiggled teasingly at every movement either one of them made. Releasing her grip on his hips, Anne cupped her tits and pressed them firmly around Tim's organ.

"Fuck my tits, Tim. Do it as hard as you want. You already know I like it rough on my tits. Fuck 'em hard." Her words became harsher as she spoke.

Tim, still aroused, placed his hands against the headboard and began to hump Anne's chest. It felt like warm, soft pillows to him. He had to stretch his senses to get the feeling he craved. This made it even more exciting. He had to focus on the flesh pressing against his cock. The pleasure increased.

"Harder," she urged.

His hips thrust more vigorously. He felt her hands press harshly into her tits, increasing the friction and sensations he experienced. His thrusts got harder still. His cock head bumped Anne's chin several times knocking her head back slightly. Tim looked down to see if he was hurting her, but Anne, seeing him look down at her, just growled, "harder".

Tim humped harder. He watched as Anne lowered her head, opening her mouth to catch his cock head at the height of each thrust. She gasped as the force of his loins and thighs struck her ribs. Tim grew feverish at the sight. Anne's tits bounced and jiggled with the onslaught of Tim's hips. At the top of each thrust, he felt and saw Anne circle his cock head with her mouth and suck it quickly as it withdrew from her lips.

Tim felt it coming. His muscles tightened. Taking his hands from the headboard, he crushed down on the tits that Anne's own hands were pushing up and together. Anne gasped, feeling her tits ignite from the squeezing and humping. She felt Tim's member stiffen between her sensitive breasts.

"Suck it!" he commanded. Thrusting twice more, Tim pushed his cock, straining for release, to Anne's face and poked at her mouth with it. Anne welcomed the large knob into her mouth and drank the creamy fluid as it jetted out of his cock head. He came to a stop leaning against the headboard. He felt Anne lick his cock clean while his breathing returned to some semblance of normal.

Shaking, Tim laid his body down next to Anne's. He said, grinning, "I think I should return the favor."

"What are you talking about?" Anne asked, looking suspiciously at him.

"You just ate me. I think I should eat you. What do you think, Anne?"

"I think I am too sensitive at the moment to handle it. That's what I think."

"Uh-huh," was Tim's only response. His next move caught Anne off guard. He rolled onto her and shimmied down her body. As soon as his swimmer's shoulders came level with her hips, he wrapped his arms around her shapely legs and locked his hands over her belly. He grinned up at her surprised face.

"No, Tim! Please don't! It's too sensitive right now. Please!"

"Just how sensitive is that, Anne?"

"It's just too much," she begged.

Hoping that her seeming penchant for discomfort had other aspects, Tim lowered his head and tentatively brushed his tongue over her inner thigh, then her labia. She shivered violently from his touch. His tongue stroked her lips again. Again she shook.


"No! STOP IT! Tim……!" she pleaded.

But there was response in her hips. Her lips pressed against his mouth, flattening her labia against his lips. He plunged his tongue into her as far as it would reach. Her pleadings continued, but their tone changed. Once Tim saw her body ignite again, he gave her pussy all the attention he knew how to give it. Oddly, they were things that his mom taught him.

Anne's hips began to ride his mouth with a ferocity that scared him a little. With Tim's hands holding her down, Anne took it upon herself to torture her own breasts. He watch in awe as Anne attacked her breasts with her fingernails and teeth, squeezing them harshly to raise them to where she could bite at them. It was, at the same time, frightening and tremendously exciting. After long minutes, Anne's body tensed and began a familiar dance of its own passionate release. The intensity of Anne's actions and responses amazed him.

He slid up next to her and held her while she smiled at him, tears in her eyes. He wondered if she ever feared the power of her own passion. Gently embracing her, Tim comforted Anne as her body eased back to a relaxed state. She rested against Tim's body, letting her body savor its rewards.

"You can be cruel. I asked you not to do that to me," she teased.

"I may be a bit cruel, but you're the one who seems to like a little torture in your love making," he countered.

Anne chuckled saying, "You have a point there. But you won't let my secret out, will you? Besides, I don't like it all of the time."

"It's a promise," he whispered. "I wouldn't know who to tell anyway."

They hugged each other tightly. Tim rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom. When he returned, Anne was sitting on the couch, half wearing a robe. "I guess you have to get going. Don't you?"

"I think I'd better. I've got chores around the house this morning, swim practice this afternoon and, unless you object, I have a date with Kelly this evening for some dancing. Should I cancel the date?"

"Kelly'd be crushed," Anne objected, looking torn at the same time. "She really has been stuck in a routine between home and work and needs to get out. I hope you don't mind if I ask that you don't go out of your way to encourage her to end her night with you the way I did. I can't say I have any right to ask that, but I feel a little jealous."

"Okay. I won't proposition Kelly," Tim promised. "But if she is as sexually inclined as her actions last night suggest, I won't have to say anything except 'yes' or 'no' when she propositions me. You saw what she did to me in the library last night, didn't you?", Tim fretted.

"Whoa, Tim! Don't go getting all defensive on me," Anne chided. "I didn't say you owed me anything. I just said I would feel a little jealous if you two climbed into bed together.

"And I do know how she can get. Kelly and I chat over breakfast a lot and she has told me stories about her adventures with the opposite sex. As you noticed last night. She is a stunner and she knows how to dress the part and play it when she sees something she wants. So don't strangle yourself over it if she comes on to you tonight. Okay?"

"Okay," he muttered uncertainly. "How about I just say that I'm not making any promises and let it go at that?"

"I can live with that, I guess," Anne stated. "But would you mind coming back to see me tomorrow, if you're up to it? Guess I feel the need for a little reassurance about your interest in me."

"Anne, I would be most happy to return and reassure you. In fact, if you like, I will come and knock on your door after I return Kelly here."

"Tim, I have no illusions about what you will be doing tonight. Maybe you could just call me in the morning and work something out then. All right?"

"Okay, Anne. But I know who I would rather spend a late evening with." With that, he kissed her lightly on the cheek and rounded up his clothes.

Anne watched as Tim's tall swimmer's body moved around to gather his clothes. She admired the grace and untapped power of his physique even as he did the mundane things involved in putting clothes on. Then she remembered how his cock felt inside of her. She truly hoped that she would see him again. If nothing else, she could catch him the next time she visited Helen.

Dressed, though looking disheveled, Tim return to stand in front of her. Anne rose and hugged her arms around his neck.

"Come back and see me sometime soon, Tim?" she asked.

"It's a promise," he smiled. "Or maybe I should make that a threat!", he laughed

He hugged her, kissing her, and they turned to head for the door. She stayed in the suite, telling Tim to just retrace his steps to leave by way of the game room door. As Tim coursed through the upper floor, he heard sounds from the different suites and wondered what the rest of the women here were like. If Anne and Kelly were a guide, he supposed that they had to be attractive professional types to get in the door. He chuckled as thoughts of a harem with him being only male around. Typical horny young male. He left the house by way of the game room, again letting his thoughts linger on the possibilities in its furnishings.

He climbed into his car and started home, suddenly worried about what his mother's reaction to all his shenanigans and coming home after sunrise. At twenty, Tim was pretty much his own master, but he was still living under his mother's roof and she could put her foot down, if she felt he was pushing it. He worried about what to tell his mother. He suddenly felt that no torture was worse than the anticipation of torture.

His fears about his mother's reactions were compounded by the sight of his mother standing in the front doorway waiting for him as he pulled into the driveway. Her hands-on-hips pose gave the impression of someone in a foul mood. He brought the car to a stop, sighed as he turned off the engine and prepared himself for her lecture. He was stunned to see a smile on his mom's face as he walked up to the door. Helen open the door for him as he approached.

"I hear that you had a pretty eventful night and morning," his mom kidded.

"How'd you find out so fast?" Tim asked defensively.

Helen struck a pensive pose, tapping her chin as she asked, "So how long did it take you to drive home from Anne's house?"

Not sure of the relevance, Tim said, "About twenty-five minutes or so, I guess. Why?"

"Do you know how much gossip can be passed over the phone in that much time?", Helen asked, smiling.

"You mean Anne called to tell you about everything we did last night?", Tim asked, somewhat shocked.

"And this morning too. Yeah, Tim. That is exactly what I mean. And she had a wonderful time and hopes that you really do intend to see her again." Helen cocked her head to the side peering into his eyes as if waiting for confirmation or denial.

"Well I was hoping that you wouldn't object if I did, but from the look on your face, I'd say you're pretty happy that Anne and I got together last night," Tim guessed.

Helen took Tim's hand and led him into the house. "As a matter of fact, I am happy about it. And for more reasons than one. I thought you wouldn't mind a lover who could handle your cock, as big as it is, and I knew that Anne just needed someone to be with. She has been very lonely and gets depressed about it now and then.

"In fact, it has been getting worse the last three or four months. I was afraid she might let her life get away from her. Thanks to you and your time with her last night, she sounded happier than she has in months. This may sound funny coming from me, but thank you for taking care of her."

She took him into the kitchen and began to fix breakfast. Tim watched her as she moved around the kitchen gathering the utensils and makings for a bacon and eggs breakfast.

"I guess it does sound kind of strange to have your mother tell you that she is glad you slept with an older woman."

"Watch it, buster," she chided. "Anne's only three years older than you." Helen chuckled to herself.

"Sorry," he continued, "but there is something peculiar about the whole thing. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I was set up. Isn't that what happened, Mom?"

Working at the stove, Helen shifted her wait to one foot, cocking her hips to one side, accenting the sexy shape under her robe. The affect was not lost on Tim, who felt unexpectedly horny this morning. After last night, it surprised him.

When she didn't answer his question right away, Tim added, "You know both you and Anne did little things to me the whole time she was here that sort of pushed her at me. First, there was that mugging in the living room, the kiss and the view down her blouse. Then there was the footsy under the table while we played cards. And then there was that 'good night' grope you pulled on me. I almost begged off the dancing with Anne to stay home and find out how serious you were with that proposition."

Turning the conversation away from his suspicions of conspiracy, Helen said, "Really! You would have taken me over Anne last night? That is so sweet of you to say."

Serving up Tim's eggs, Helen turned toward the table only to find Tim standing too close to allow the plate to get between them. Tim took the plate from her hand and placed it on the counter. He embraced her.

"Yeah, really. And I don't think I want to let it pass." With that, Tim brought his lips down to his mother's and kissed her. His hands began to fondle Helen's backside while the kiss lengthened. In spite of herself, Helen found herself responding to the closeness of Tim's muscular body and the lust he incited in her. Tim truly had awakened her old sensuous self. And she couldn't deny the urges.

She kissed him back with a fervor that exceeded his, urging him to greater lustful expression. Reaching between them with one hand, Tim untied the belt of his mother's robe. Draped to the sides of her proud breasts, the robe fell away from her belly, exposing Helen's torso from cleavage to thigh. Tim took a moment to admire the inner curves of her round breasts, the flat expanse of her abdomen, with its slight swell at the hips, and the generous hips that topped his mother's shapely legs. With both hands, Tim began to explore all those enticing curves.

Helen leaned back against the edge of the stove and focused on the trail of sensations that followed Tim's fingers as they traced increasingly urgent paths up and down her body. Her head lolled back. She closed her eyes to bring her other senses to the fore. The small of her back tingled as fingernails raked her skin through her cotton robe. Helen's nipples ached as they hardened against Tim's chest.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers
12