Needing to Pee

Story Info
Dana needed to pee.
1.2k words
3.58
84k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Davis felt like she'd been on the road for weeks, though it had only been a few hours. The last hour was the worst by far, she had needed to pee and the heavy rain sure wasn't fucking helping. And because of the bad weather everywhere was closed.

She was about to just say screw it and pull off and pee on the side of the road when she saw a truck stop that appeared to be open. She pulled in and was relieved to find in fact it was open and ran inside.

In side there were several men sitting around talking, when she came in one older man, and only black man she saw, stood up. He was probably around 60 years old. He had a baldhead, Dana couldn't tell if he shaved it or not, and an unkempt beard that nearly reached his waist, both were grey with strands of white. Dana felt like a child standing in front of the man, with him towering over her by almost a foot, and he must weigh at least 300 pounds most of which appeared to be muscle. "Hello, I'm Buster and I run this place. What do you need?"

"A bathroom, where is it sir?"

"It's at the end of that hall there miss, just past the showers."

"Thank you sir," Dana went down the hall as fast she could without running. As she passed the showers she could hear people groaning and assumed some of the men were jerking off. At the end of the hall there was one door without any kind of sign on it. As she reached for the doorknob the door opened and a man walked out, "Oh I'm sorry I was looking for the ladies room."

"Ain't one girlie. There only one can in this dump everyone has to share," the man said as he walked passed her.

She entered and almost turned out again because of the smell. She held her nose and turn to lock the door but there was no lock. She went to the last stall seeing that none of them had doors and the last one only seemed to be the one working. She cleaned the seat as best she could before pulling down her pants and sitting down.

She sat there and even though she felt like her bladder might explode she couldn't seem to go because of the situation she found herself in. Things got worse as she heard the door open and footsteps approach her. She panicked and just sat there not doing anything when a man stepped into the stall.

"Oh sorry honey I didn't know anyone was in here," the man said.

"Well... tha... tha... that's ok," she said expecting him to turn and leave but he just stood there staring at her, "umm will you excuse me please?"

"Sorry babe I really need to go too and this is the only toilet working in this shit hole so please hurry."

She tried to go but still couldn't seem to, "I...I ...I'm sorry but I can't go with you watching me?"

"Ok, ok here I'll just go and you'll be alone again," he started walking toward her and unzipped his pants.

"Wait what are you do...aaah," she tried to ask as he started pissing in her face. She tried to move away but he grabbed her head in his hand and held her there as he pissed all over her face, tits, and legs.

"Ahh there now I feel better," he said as he finished. She just sat there shocked at what just happened. "You know here I am with my cock in a pretty girls face it be a shame to waist it," she grin down at her as he start rubbing his cock over her lips. He wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled it hard enough to lift her off the seat. "Ok little girl you make me happy and I'll leave you alone but if you don't well..."

She didn't know what to do but she knew she didn't want to be hurt or even killed so she opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. She hoped if that she could make him cum fast he'd be happy and she could find a way out of here. He was larger than she was use to since all her high school boyfriends had been 6 inches or less and he had to be at least 8.

She sucked the first few inches for all she was worth while she jerked the rest with one hand and played with his balls with the other. He soon reached down and started playing with her d cup breast through she shirt and bra, "Damn baby you got some big titties for such a little girl, but you know what I think I want to see them puppies." She expected hoped he'd cum faster if she was topless so was about to take off her shirt when he grabbed it by the neck in both hands and ripped it open down to her bellybutton, then tore off her bra.

He played with her naked tits for the next few minutes as she sucked him. She hoped he'd finish soon because he jaw was starting to hurt. Soon he started groaning and she knew he was close, but what little happiness that brought disappeared as he grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and started face fucking her.

He got rougher and rough with each thrust forcing his full cock down her throat gagging and choking her. She started hitting his legs fighting for air as he continued using her. And just as she felt like she might black out he pulled out and blasted the largest load shed ever seen over her face, chest, belly, legs and anywhere he could aim as he came.

She sat there pants and panties around her ankles, shirt ripped open, bra torn away, covered in this strangers piss and cum. He smiled down at her, "Thanks babe I really needed that first time I cum in over a month." He grabbed some of her hair and wiped his softening cock clean with it hen zipped up and left the stall. She heard the door open then him say, "Hey boys this little girls a real freak you got to hear what she let me do."

She finally was able to go pee and as she was finishing 3 men entered the stall, "Hey baby we heard you're good at getten a horny trucker off want to help us?"

For the next 3 days as the storm outside continued to blow every trucker in the place shed Dana at least 3 times. They used her everyway they knew how plus a few they made up on the spot. When the rain finally stopped she walked out to her car and finished her drive home.

When she got there her mother greeted her, "Oh sweetheart I was so worried about you where have you been?"

"I waited out the storm at a place on the way here."

"Oh I'm glad you did I thought you had had an accident how was the place you stayed?"

"I hated it at first put I learned to love it and I think I might just stop back in on my way back to school."