Needlepoint 1.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both took my shirt off, and pushed me down onto a pillow with my legs still hanging off the bed. Hillary and Tina both got up and started dancing with each other. Slowly it started to get more erotic and sensual. Both of them started to undress each other, and in the back of my mind I had wondered how many times this scenario had played out in their room. It was just too planned out. That was quickly replaced by the view of a bras unsnapping and dropping to the floor. Hillary had the PERFECT pair of tits. B cup, and her nipple and areola matched the rest of her skin, not a shade lighter or darker. It was a rarity to find the color like these. You could barely see the circle and nipple. I was eager to get my mouth watering lips and tongue on them. Tina had the same size but her nipples were quite a bit larger and darker than the rest of her skin.

They slowly made their way down to the skirts and slipped their fingers in the seams. One by one their naked asses slowly came to my view. I was following the lines of their backs over their butts to the stems of these two beauties, and they seemed flawless. Now being fully naked, I was surrounded on both sides as they rubbed their soft naked bodies against me. Hillary kissed me with lust, but I could tell she was holding back because her tongue still hurt her from the night before.

I heard my zipper sing, and felt the button on my pants go. Slowly a hand found my shaft and was rubbing it through my boxers. Tina said "Lift up." With my ass off the bed, they took the boxers down with pants. I lowered back down and my socks came off with the rest of it. I slowly got over the fact that I was now nude with not only with one, but two women. Then I noticed the camera again.

"We leaving that thing on?"

"I thought you liked videos." Hillary mumbled.

"That's my boss's thing, you know that."

"Well, just consider it a present then." Not at all sounding interested in what I was saying. I looked down and both were looking at my dick. Then I realized a Prince Albert piercing wasn't that common in those days. Especially a 2 gauge. I also had 4 long barbells in my sack, which looked like a ladder.

"Oh, um, it's a piercing for a woman's pleasure, and it works. I can take it out though if you want."

"No! It's fine; I've just never seen one." Tina said but still in awe.

"You bitch!" Was Hillary's retort. "I had to be on my period the week this happens!" As she was smiling.

"Sorry, but I gotta try that out. It looks so fuck'n good." Tina had some determination on her face. Hillary just looked at me. She seemed to want a ride also, even in her present state. I was not turned on by that picture. Sorry folks, another one of those things that just doesn't get my blood boiling. "There's always next time" I said with my eyebrow raised.

Hillary climbed up and started kissing me again. I felt my dick jump when Tina's mouth kissed the bottom of my shaft. She licked the underside to my head and back down to my balls while stroking me. I felt her take a ball in her mouth and started to moan. Shockwaves were running through my body. Slowly she came back up and worked it out that the only way she could go down on me was to turn her head sideways to accommodate the ring. It felt great, but I wasn't used to this. Getting head purely for pleasure. Mainly my ex used it to get me up and going when I wasn't already at full attention. She wasn't real...well...SEXUAL AT ALL!! Reading this 'Jenny'? Bitch. It was mainly missionary, get on and get off. I had only seen different in porn but didn't consider it real life, so accepted it as the normal. Anytime I mentioned anything different, I was quickly shot down. I was the exact opposite. I wanted to try everything and anything. (To an extent. I'm not attracted to men.)

Hillary started moaning and I broke the kiss to move her perfect tits toward my face. She was rubbing her clit like a possessed woman. I licked and sucked on her nipple, while my other hand twisted and pulled her other. I pulled back to look at them again, to see how perfect they were, and then went back after them with a new passion. She might have thought these were the first pair of breasts I'd seen the way I went after them, but I didn't care.

Then I went into sensory overload as Tina put the head of my dick into her pussy. I let out an 'aaahh' about the same time as she did. Hillary looked and flipped onto her back. She rested her head on my shoulder. She slowed her hand that was rubbing her clit. I was able to keep my hands on her tits. Tina was slowly lowering and then coming back before I was able to feel myself fully buried in what I can only describe as a wet, hot, and tight velvet glove. As I looked into her face, she opened her eyes half way and a wide grin came to her parted lips.

"That feels so good, baby."

"Yeah, it does." "What a fucking lamer" I thought to myself. At the time, it was the only thing I could say. She sat on me and we both just savored the feeling.

"Well, come on, fuck him!" Hillary sounded off more like an order.

"Oh god, this isn't gonna take long." I felt her shiver, as she rose, and come back down slowly. Hillary moved her hand faster, and I used my free hand that wasn't trapped under Hillary to play with Tina's breasts and nipples. Her pace quickened, and I was starting to feel really good.

"Guy's have the perfect view." Hillary said. Obviously admiring the way her girlfriend was riding me. "Look at her lips gripping your wet shiny cock." If Tina wasn't gonna get me off by fucking me, the dirty mouth on Hillary was.

"Does that feel good you little slut?"

"Oh fuuucckk yeeaaahhhh"

"Ahh, shit." Was my next smooth line. Then my mind went blank. I wasn't thinking about what to say anymore like I usually did. Then ask myself if it was PC or not like I did with my girlfriend.

"Yeah, there you go... fuck me harder, harder! Come on!" I started meeting her thrusts as words poured outta me. "Come on, cum on my cock. Be a good little girl and cum on me." Hillary looked over and took one of my pierced nipples in her mouth and bit down hard. "You better not cum yet; you got more work to do." Was her response to my painful expression. Either she was already close, or my comments had pushed her over the edge. Hillary let out a moan as she was frantically massaging her clit. "Oh god that looks so good." She said while looking at Tina's body pumping onto me. "Yaahhh, uhh huhhh, I'm gonna cum!" She said as her body started shaking. "Don't stop fuck'n him... it's making me so hot...oh god, I'm close." Hillary arched her hips and started bucking. "Oh yeah... oh...oh...yes, yes, yes, OOOooohhhhhh."

A few moments later Tina set off into her own world. Hillary jumped up and ran to the dresser.

"Fuck Chaz, I'm cuming! Tell me... Tell mee too cumm."

"Oh I can't wait for it. Gimme your cum. I want it so bad. Cumm for me baby!"

That's was all it took. With one last thrust on my shaft, she started to grind into my body pressing her clit into my pelvic bone. I could feel her inner walls contract around me. Almost the polar opposite of Hillary, Tina screamed as her body undulated underneath me. Her show almost sent me over the edge. There's something about a woman cumming, or talking dirty. It makes me cum with much more intensity. She leaned over and let her body lay on top of mine. I put my arms around her, but Hillary jumped on the bed quickly reminding us it was her turn.

I heard a groan from Tina as she started to pull herself off me. I was in some confusion though. I knew Hillary couldn't use her mouth. I started to think she was going to fuck me anyway, which I was gonna put an end to right there. She showed me a bottle of cherry flavored lube, and my slowly my inebriated brain started to grasp the concept of what was about to happen. Hillary looked over her shoulder at Tina.

"Could you get me ready baby doll, I know you love it." She said while handing the lube to Tina.

"Cherry eh?" I asked. She turned with a grin. We started kissing, and I massaged her tongue with mine trying not to hit the barbell that was causing her a little discomfort. Her moans and pants started to really kick up, and I broke off the kiss. As I looked around her, Tina was working away at her backside. I cupped her ass and spread her cheeks. I felt Tina's hand start to lube me up. I took out my pa ring, and Hillary straddled me quickly. She was kissing me with more urgency this time. Pants and more moans passed through her lips.

"You sure are taking your time back there baby, give me another finger." Her voice now just being higher than a whisper. She was rocking back and forth. My mind raced as I imagined Tina fingering and opening up Hillary for me. She was still rubbing lube on my cock. I couldn't believe I hadn't cum yet. Must have been all the liquor.

"Ohh I'm so ready for you. You want my ass you bad boy? You betta give it to me good!" The grip on my dick loosened and Hillary moved down on my body till I could feel her soft skin. She raised her body off me and positioned herself over my dick. She slowly lowered herself onto me at her one pace. Even with Tina's help, it was hard to get the head through her tight asshole. As it popped through, she let out a sigh and slowly slid down my shaft. As she moved up and down, it felt and looked like heaven.

"Ooooh... I so love your cock in my ass. It feels so fuck'n great." Tina moves up to kiss and lick my nipples. Moving up my neck to my mouth, we started kissing as she caressed Hillary's breasts. She stopped riding me.

"Bend me over Chaz, and give it to me good!"

Tina re lubed me while Hillary got on all fours. I put my dick at her entrance, and it was much easier to push through. Sliding down to the hilt, she gave her approval with moans, and backing up to meet my thrust. As we got a rhythm going, my aggression took over and I started pounding harder. Tina seemed to get into it, as she slapped Hill's ass over and over.

"You like that cock up your ass you lil slut?"

"Ohh you know it baby girl! Harder! Faster! Give it to me please! Fuck my ass!"

"Come on, fuck her good!!

As I started to go faster, I pulled out to far. Hillary let out a gasp and a "Noooo. Put it back in!" Tina grabbed my dick and licked the head, then engulfed my dick in her mouth. Hillary looked back.

"How does my cherry ass taste baby?"

"You know it's delicious!"

She guided me back in, and with the porn star move Tina just pulled on me, I was overwhelmed. I started thrusting as fast as I could. Tina started to rub Hillary's clit. As she started to squeal, I could feel myself about to burst. "I'm gonna cumm!" I said. "Gimme you're cum baby; I'm almost there, oh God! Fuck my ass! Fuck it, fuck it fuck it, yes, yes!!" My body spasmed and I could feel rope after rope of cum blast out of me. I tried to keep going, knowing I was gonna go soft soon until I heard her scream out with a list of profanities that almost made me cum again. We fell onto our sides as I slid out. Tina got Hillary onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her. "Umm you taste so good Chaz." I couldn't reply. My head was replaying what just happened to me, as I tried to get my breathe back. I leaned over to Hillary and whispered that I needed to know where the bathroom was.

The girls were still at it as I slipped my boxers on. I couldn't wait to pee any longer. When I opened the door, 5 girls piled up falling forward as the door gave way. Seems we had an audience. The only 2 I recognized were Amanda and Michelle. I looked back, and saw Hillary and Tina pull on some robes. I jumped over the girls on the floor. "Excuse me ladies." I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up after I relieved myself. Not knowing what was going on down the hall, I took my time, not wanting to face all of them again. So hoping they had left, I walked back to the room and the door was open. The camera had been removed from the tripod, and I could hear sounds as all the girls huddled around the camera viewer (Guess I should of got back quicker). When they saw me, they closed the viewer and put the evidence on the desk.

I really couldn't get pissed about them showing the video, though I was surprised. She did after all expose herself and pee in public to I don't remember how many people. Not really knowing what to do next, with a room full of women. Their attention was in my general direction. I headed towards my jeans. Then Amanda asked the question I had heard a thousand times at the shop. When people were interested in getting the piercing, or having their boyfriend get it. I would show mine, or Mark would. We were the only 2 to have it done.

"So, let's see it." She said in a more commanding voice than I would have liked.

"Can't, sorry." A little irritated at how she asked, I leaned up against the wall with my arms crossed.

"Why not? Too shy? Come on, please?"

"No I'm not shy. I took it out, and it's somewhere in the bed with the sheets." Could ya tell I wasn't gonna make this easy on 'em?

"I'll find it!" Said Tina. She went over to the bed and found the ring and the ball that closes it.

"Here ya go."

"All right." I pulled my boxers down and showed them how it went in, and how the ball snapped it close. They looked at it for a while, asking the normal stupid questions. "Did it hurt", "How do you pee", "Do you leave it in when you have sex? Does it feel good?" "Yessss, and OH so GOOOD!!" Tina chimed in. I hadn't noticed till then that the door was still open as I forgot to close it. There were another 2 girls and a guy standing there with a pretty good view of me. I guess it caught them by surprise as they were walking by. I was starting to feel like an exhibit, or some side show attraction at that point, so I pulled up my boxers to a few "awwws" of disappointment.

"Ok girls, time to go." Hillary said. It dawned on me that I didn't know the etiquette of what I should do next. Do I get dressed? Do I lay down with them? They handled it though. We got dressed and hung out at the party for another couple hours. It was time to go, so I kissed the girls and headed my way back to the apartment.

My phone had gone off 3 or 4 times, but I usually never pull it out while driving, so I just ignored it. I took a very relaxing hot shower, and headed to bed. My phone was on the night stand, so I grabbed it to see what I had missed. The first two were calls from Hillary. The next 2 were text messages. One said to "Have a good night; we'll see ya soon Tiger!" It didn't even occur to me a repeat was gonna happen. I was still trying to process tonight. The next one amusingly read "Oh btw, you were great tonight!! I think the whole sorority knows. Amanda has a big mouth. Sorry!" I didn't really care who said what about me. I had the tape, and really hadn't thought about going back there anyway, so I didn't respond. I was bushed and my pillow never felt better.

*

This is a story that's about 90% true. Names were changed, and some other little things. Please forgive any mistakes you'll find. I think the last story I wrote was a book report in grade school. So this is my first story here. Be gentle please, but feedback, voting, or email is fine. I will write other stories about the past if I get enough good feedback. Hopefully Enjoy!

Slow_Roosevelt

12