Needs and Wants

Story Info
Two cousins help each other find what they need.
1.9k words
4.38
102.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jane's fingers slid down Bill's bare chest and toward his hard cock she thought, "Whenever I see him at a family get-together from now on I'll be picturing him naked."

She'd been combing her long, red, damp hair out before it dried and became unmanageable. She'd been in the shower longer than she'd planned, but the luxurious hotel bath soaps, the hot water, and the chance to give herself a long overdue orgasm were the perfect combination for some extra attention. The caress of the soft hotel bathrobe she now wore against her warm skin was putting her in the mood to chuck breakfast with the family and just fuck herself in bed for another hour.

The knock at the door spoiled that idea. She debated not leaving the maid a tip. She looked through the peephole and saw not a maid but her cousin, and one of her best friends from childhood, Bill. He was rubbing his eyes.

She opened the door. She was surprised to see him in wet swim trunks, flip-flop sandals, and a T-shirt that clung here and there to his wet, strong torso.

"Hey, Bill, are you all right?"

"No. Sorry to get you out of the shower or whatever, but do you have any Visine or saline solution? I got in the pool for a morning swim and forgot to take out my contacts. My eyes are on fire."

"Yeah, come on in." She guided him to the bathroom as the door swung shut behind them.

"I thought I brought some," he said as she handed him her bottle of saline solution. "I grabbed the extra bottle of the damn cleaning solution instead. I'm just glad I didn't put that in my eyes. It'd be twice as bad."

"Are you going to be all right? Do you need me to get Sharon?"

He dripped saline solution into his eyes and sighed in relief. "No, it's not that bad. And Sharon's not here anyway."

"Did she have to work?"

"No," he said as some of the saline trickled down his face and he sighed again. "She just didn't come. She filed for divorce three months ago."

Jane stumbled back into the bathroom door. "What? Why?"

"She was done. She looked at me across the kitchen counter as I was eating breakfast and told me she was done."

Jane was stunned. Bill and Sharon had what appeared to be a great marriage -- two doctors who met during their clinicals and went on to have a gorgeous home, two gorgeous kids, and gorgeous Christmas photos every year.

"But why?" Jane asked.

"She said her dream was always to work for the Red Cross, working in poor neighborhoods or a Brazilian favela or something. She said she never saw herself as a soccer mom in the suburbs baking Christmas cookies for neighbors she didn't give a shit about."

Jane looked at the floor for a moment. "What did you say?"

"I said okay."

She almost stumbled back into the door again. "That's it?"

He sat back against the edge of the sink. "No. I also told her I knew about the ER doctor she was screwing."

"She cheated on you?"

"For months. I found some e-mails."

"And you never said anything?"

"We weren't happy, Jane. We hadn't been happy in months. I can't remember the last time we had sex. It had been so long since I'd seen her happy that when she started to cheer up, and I learned why, I didn't want to spoil it. It was nice to have a happy house for a little bit."

"Well she's stupid," Jane said. "I always thought you were a great catch. I understand her wanting to pursue her dream. I can relate to that, but to ditch you like that...You're a hunky doctor, Bill! What's she thinking?"

He looked around and then took a deep breath. "Is that why Greg isn't here?"

"No, he had to catch up on a lot of work. They have a big trade show next week."

"You said you could relate to Sharon wanting to pursue her dream. Is Greg not letting you do that?"

She sighed as she walked out of the bathroom. She was thirsty, but she didn't want to get a drink from the bathroom sink. It would run the risk of having to look him in the eyes.

"He never really forbid me to do something," she said. "But he never encouraged me either. He discouraged me, actually. He liked things his way. Everything had to be just so, and part of that was me being the Harriett Nelson housewife. His opinion was the only one that mattered. He wouldn't tell me to shut up or anything like that, but he'd shoot down all my ideas as silly or frivolous."

He shuffled out of the bathroom, almost dizzy with disbelief. "But you two seemed so happy all the time."

"He was happy. I was going through the motions because it's what was expected."

He smiled. "You were going through the motions. You're not now?"

She shook her head. "Not anymore. I wanted to take some of my poetry to an open mic night at a coffee shop. He said 'Are you sure? They'll have real poets there, and what if people don't like your poems? I don't want you to be embarrassed.'" She snarled at the memory. "That was it. I told him I was sick of his controlling attitude and for always putting me down. I told him I was doing what I wanted. I wasn't going to live my life unhappy while he was doing whatever he liked and for all I know fucking someone else at a trade show."

"How did he take it?"

"You'd think I'd hit him with a rolling pin. He was speechless. I'd never put my foot down like that. I went to the poetry night and had a blast. I told him I wanted time away from him as soon as I got home. He asked to work it out. I asked him how things would change, what would he do to make it work. He didn't say anything. He just stood there and for once couldn't think of a way to cut down what I wanted and turn it to his advantage. I've stayed at our lake house ever since that night."

"And the kids?"

"We've worked out a schedule to get them to school and we split the weeks up with who stays where. They're not happy about it, but they knew I was unhappy."

"They always know."

They looked at the floor.

"Quite a pair, aren't we?" Bill said.

"If we weren't cousins, we'd be a perfect match."

He laughed. "If only. Remember when my brother caught us making out at Aunt Betty's party?"

She blushed. "I couldn't believe he only made us pay him twenty dollars for not telling. I would've paid a hundred."

"We were only sixteen. He knew we couldn't get more."

They looked at the floor.

"You'd better get back to the kids," Jane said.

"They're okay. They're attacking the breakfast buffet." He put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

She took the offer and hugged him. "Yeah. I'm fine. I guess. You?"

He rested his chin atop her head. "I guess."

It happened when they broke the embrace. The physics, the movements, the static electricity -- all were in perfect order to make Jane's robe fall open as she backed away.

They froze as they looked at her naked body. Their eyes met -- both sharing panic and excitement. She snatched the robe shut, but he put his fingers into the top of the fold. His fingertips touched her collarbone.

"Leave it open," he said.

She dropped her hands. He pushed the robe to the floor. His hands moved over her shoulders and down her arms. He squeezed her hands.

"Greg's a fool."

"Get your clothes off," she said.

She sat on the edge of the bed while he stripped. She was stroking his thick cock before he'd finished kicking off his swim trunks. She kissed the base and jacked him as she swirled her tongue down to his balls. He swayed back a bit as she sucked his balls. She wanted all of him in her mouth and down her throat. She wanted to feel his strong body tense as he filled her cheeks with come.

He brushed her hair back so he could see her face under his cock. She reached around to grab his ass. She pushed him forward and into her mouth. She couldn't get all of him in, but she tried. She looked up to see his head tilted back. He squeezed her shoulders.

He pulled away. "Not yet," he said between fast breaths. "Let me return the favor."

He nudged her back until he was able to kneel before her. He put her legs over his shoulders and licked over her clit. She was already soaked. She'd been wet since her robe hit the floor. She came as soon as his fingers went into her. She cried out, not caring if anyone heard, not caring if their Aunt Betty or Bill's brother walked into the room at that moment, not caring what Greg was doing or anything else. All she wanted was fucked.

She was getting her wish. She didn't realize it at first. He'd crawled up her body and filled her pussy with his thick cock while she was still on her orgasm high. She felt her pussy wrapping around him as she came down from her first rush. The throb of him inside her pushed her back up again. The stucco ceiling became a kaleidoscope. Her legs around his back became two pythons. Her body did nothing but shake, quake, fuck, and come.

"Give it to me," she said despite her dry mouth.

Sweat ran from his hairline to his jaw. He hadn't stopped slapping into her. "Where?"

She hooked his arm and rolled him onto his back. The change in angle ripped another orgasm from her. Her thighs clenched his hips and she flooded his cock with come. He huffed through his teeth and she felt his legs stiffen.

"Wait," she said as she slid off him and to the floor. She gulped down on his cock, having a moment to delight at the taste of herself on him before he roared. He blasted into her mouth as she jacked him with both hands. She swallowed two loads and there was still more. She wanted all of it. She wanted to walk around the reunion knowing her throat was coated with her cousin's come. She wanted the sense of empowerment it would bring. She wanted to be naughty. She needed to be naughty.

Bill laughed as she licked the last few drops from her fingers. "I didn't know you were so wild," he said. "Thanks. I needed that."

"Me too," she said as she stood up. "But right now you probably need to check on your kids."

He sat up. "Yeah. I do." He smiled up at her. "But I gotta tell ya, I want more. I need more."

"So do I," she said. "It's been so long that I forgot how much I needed it."

"Greg didn't give you that?" He was stunned. "He really is a fool."

"He gave me sex when he felt like it and it wasn't for my benefit." She mussed his hair. "I need more, Bill."

"I'm happy to oblige."

"Good." She kissed him. "I'll meet you downstairs. Tonight we can work on our needs and wants. Like how I want you to fuck my ass."

His jaw dropped. "Greg's not a fool," he said. "He's a fucking idiot."