Neema Ch. 01

Story Info
Ronan saves Neema from Dean but who will save her from him?
4.2k words
4.57
18.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers

Chapter 1.

"Come one Berries, please come," Tara begged.

"Tara I've already said no. Besides I'm working. Today's really busy, I can't leave."

"I could give you a night off," Neema's mom said.

"Yeah, come on. Your mom doesn't mind."

"Well I don't have anything to wear," Neema said. Surely this would be a good excuse. "My hips are large. I'm fat. I hate myself. I don't wanna go anywhere."

"You're not fat honey. Your hips are from my lineage and I suggest you love them," her mother said. Still Neema felt insecure. She had moved from a perfect size 28 to a 32 because her curves were just getting larger. They were drawing attention from guys too; something she was never happy with. She'd always been comfortable unnoticed.

"Don't worry about what to wear. I'll take care of that. Just promise you'll come. Aunt Robyn already gave you a pass."

"And she never goes out," Neema's mom added.

"Fine. I'll come to the party. As long as you don't call me Berries."

Tara rolled her eyes, "Okay Berries." Neema gave her mean a look. "Alright Neema. Goddess of the mean stare!" They laughed.

"I'll come pick you up tonight, 8: 30 sharp."

"Isn't that late?"

"Yeah, parties always start late." Tara said her goodbyes and walked out of the store.

"Mom, I really don't wanna go. I have a test next week, one I need to prepare for."

"You also need a social life sweetie. You spend too much time alone. I'm worried."

"But I do spend time with you and Tara. Doesn't that count?"

"It's not enough. You hardly do anything fun with me. You're young sweetie, go out there and live your life."

"I really thought you'd be on my side mom," Neema sighed.

"Well I'm not. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy. I never complain about anything."

"That's another problem baby. You just don't express yourself enough. You're just so quiet, so internal. Alone in your world. You need to let people in. It won't hurt, you know."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ronan ignored his phone. Charity was getting on his nerves, calling all day long. He had things to do. "Can you just switch it off if you're not gonna answer it."

"Can you just mind your own shit?"

"Wow. That's a real mature response," Katy said.

"Yeah. Why are you here?"

"Dad wanted to see me. I know for sure you're not glad I'm here."

"Find dad and get the fuck outta my face."

"Ronan, that's no way to speak to your older sister. Watch your words young man," his mother walked in on their little argument. Marlena turned her attention to Katy, " You look real good. Show's that Austin's taking real good care of you."

Katy smiled. She was happy, her life was a total bliss. At only 27, she had a successful career and she was married to the love of her life. "Thanks mom. Is dad around?"

"Yeah, he's hiding in his man cave."

"Oh, I guess he's been there all day?"

"Since 4 a.m. this morning. I think I lost my husband to Quantum Physics long ago," Marlena sighed. Katy went to find her father. Leaving her younger brother with their mom.

"You need to stop talking to Katy like that," his mother said; her tone was serious. Ronan was watching TV. He didn't want any lectures from his mom right now. If he wanted the lecture to be short, he'd have to admit he was wrong and apologize.

"Won't happen again. Sorry," he said. His attention still on the game.

"You need to put some real emotion in it. Sorry just won't cut it. I know you think apologizing is the easy way out."

"Mom, I swear I mean it," he kissed his mother's cheek. Surely this little gesture would do the trick. Eventually she gave in into his trick and watched football with him. Marlena loved her son; he meant the world to her. Moments like these when all they did was watch TV were precious to her. They'd bond and talk about anything. She'd also have a chance to snoop and find out the latest gossip in his life. She smiled at him. He was real handsome with his tall frame. His blue eyes complemented the messy blonde hair he had. The hair and the blue eyes were from her and Marlena appreciated that they made him stand out. Katy was different from Ronan though. She had p a very petite figure and she wasn't real tall. She had blue eyes, just like her mother but she took the rest of her looks from her father. Ronald stood tall with his messy brown hair. He wasn't neat, nor was he attractive. He had a very charming personality however. One that attracted Marlena to him when they started seeing each other 31 years ago. To Ronald family meant everything. His children and wife were more important than his work. They came first before Quantum Physics ( well sometimes); but he made sure they had everything they needed. Like most families, the Yield's were happy and quite wealthy too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

20:49 Ronan searched for his car keys. "Anybody seen my keys?"

"On the counter," his dad replied. Ronald was caught up in the latest Quantum Physics textbook. The latest one he wrote. His obsession with being perfect got the better of him. He was going through the textbook, making sure everything made sense.

Ronan found his keys. He wasn't excited about the party Chase was throwing, but Chase was his best friend so he had to be there. He hoped Charity would stay off his back if she was gonna be at the party. He thought she'd understand it was all fun and move on; he had moved on already. Page was his latest crush. Damn the flirty vixen haunted his dreams. Her sexy full lips. Her slender figure. The blow job she gave him the previous night drove him crazy.

In no time he made it to Chase's house. The drive was just ten minutes. A lot of bitches were already there, drunk and fucked up. Ronan didn't like drinking. He wasn't a smoker either. It all had to do with his dad preaching Science all day. There was no way he'd ever damage his lungs and the environment. He thought about his apartment. Recently he had to take a break from it. Him and his friends had done a lot of crazy shit there. They'd come over with some girls they'd fuck and he'd never really study. Being back home kept him grounded. He felt he could go on studying and finally finish his honours.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Neema felt insecure. The house was huge and there were too many people. She wondered how much the owners made per annum. "Relax Berries," Tara whispered in her ear. The music was too loud. Smoke all over the place. Neema told herself she'd survive this night and go back to her normal life. "Oh my God, Charity's here. This party's off the hook already!" Tara said; pulling Neema to the dance floor.

He didn't mean to look at her. Something about her caught his attention though. She looked out of place. She was probably too young to be attending these kinda parties anyway. She looked nervous too, looking over her shoulder. What was she scared of? He shifted his attention to who she was with. He knew the girl. Tara. One of the girl's Chase was fucking around with. Of course he'd never forget her face. He'd seen her too many times in his apartment. Chase had never hidden anything from him, so he'd know the latest girl he was kicking it with. Ronan had never seen the girl Tara was with however. He wondered why she had suddenly picked his interest. He didn't really have it in for redheads.

"Berries we should get something to drink. My cup's almost empty."

"I'm fine. I don't wanna be drunk."

"God! Berries loosen up."

"You promised not to call me that," Neema said, slightly irritated. She hated being the centre of attention. She hated being around a large crowd of people smoking weed or whatever it was. She wanted to go outside, calm herself down a bit.

"Fine, listen Neema. Loosen up. Nothing bad is gonna happen to you. I swear. I've got you."

Tara didn't have her back though. Hours later she had disappeared, leaving her all alone. Neema had to find the bathroom because her bladder couldn't handle the alcohol anymore. So she made her way upstairs, unaware that somebody was watching her. A better look at her face told him she probably wasn't too young. Suddenly Neema felt his eyes on her. She had no idea who was watching her but she could tell she was being watched. Raising her eyes, she met his stare. Her heart stopped beating. His stare penetrated her sanity. She felt drunk for a moment. He didn't look away, but she did. The eye contact was too intense for her liking. She moved through the crowd till she found a room she thought to be the bathroom. The light was off, Somebody grabbed her neck, covered her mouth with their hand. Her dress was ripped in half. Terror infiltrated her heart. She tried kicking the attacker off, but he was too strong, too quick. The attacker ran his hands on her underwear. He chuckled, this was gonna be the best night of his life. She was trembling, terrified. The loud noise wasn't helping either. Somebody pushed the door open, a little hope in her kit up. When the lights were turned on, Neema saw the stranger. "Let her go Dean."

"Fuck you. I got her first."

"Let her go. She's with me," Ronan said. Neema's dress was a total mess. Dean tightened his grip on her neck, she yelped. She couldn't contain the tears anymore. The pressure was too much, it felt like he was digging in on her skin.

"I won't tell you again. You're hurting her."

"Come on Ronan, we wouldn't fight over a bitch."

"Hand her to me," his voice was calm. Slowly Dean released his hold on Neema. Her dress was torn so her underwear was visible to both of them. Her skin had already turned purplish when Dean let her go. She was still scared. Fearing for her life she wondered if Ronan would attack her too.. He was fucken mad, animalistic and out of control when his fists landed on Dean's face. Neema couldn't do anything, she was still in shock. The fight gathered attention and soon everyone had surrounded Ronan and Dean, who tried everything to defend himself against Ronan's attack. Neema ran off, everyone could easily tell she was the reason why the Dean was getting a beating. Ronan looked for her, his clothes were bloody yet all he wanted was to get her to safety. "Put this on," he offered Neema his coat. She put it on, it covered most of her body. She was sitting, her legs crossed with tears running down her face. He led her to his car as soon as she got on her feet; his hand on her back protectively.

She got inside his car reluctantly. She didn't trust him but he promised to take her to a safe place. She felt cold. Her body and mind were still in shock. He drove for a couple minutes till they reached his apartment. Ronan swore he wasn't done with Dean yet. His rage got the better of him. The place was fancy, pretty expensive she noted. He led her to the elevator, she was shaking. The cold was getting to her. She clung to him unconsciously, he didn't mind however. He'd do anything to make her feel better.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A couple of minutes later Neema got out the shower. She wrapped a towel over her body. The pain and shock were still there but she felt warmer. Ronan was lost deep in thought. Seeing her with nothing on but a towel made him hard. Fuck! He'd never be able to sleep. He wanted her, from the very first moment he saw her. She was intriguing. Her lips which were not quivering now looked tasty. He'd love to feel them on his cock. She had pretty brown eyes too. Her thick eyebrows complimented her long eyelashes and her heartshaped face. She wasn't thin. She was shaped like an hour glass with her hips begging to be touched. He offered her his t-shirt. When she put it on it reached her knees. She felt better now that she wasn't naked. Maybe it was time to thank him and go home. She didn't have phone with her hence it would've been easier to call her mom, ask her to come get her.

"I've made you something to eat. Sit," he commanded. She didn't want to cause any trouble so she sat down. She wasn't really hungry but the meal was appetizing. "Eat up, it'll help you get you warm," he said. The chicken soup was delicious. It filled her stomach and she felt better afterwards. He wrapped a warm blanket over her. The night was cold and he was worried she might catch a cold.

His penetrating stare made her feel uneasy. He had never seen anybody this beautiful. Although she was pretty simple; no make-up on she was very attractive... Her large eyes made up for her tiny nose. He wanted to see them closed as she called his name in pleasure. He shook his head. This wasn't appropriate. She looked terribly young. Younger than the type he usually liked to mess around with. She was shy, Neema avoided meeting his gaze. She didn't want to lose herself in the kind stranger's eyes. The way he looked at her made her feel somewhat different and grown. Like she was attractive. At only 18, she didn't know much about men and what they liked. "You're spending the night. You'll be safe here," he said. He interrupted her thoughts.

She wanted to protest but she was already sleepy. Leading her by hand, he showed her to his room. He had a spare one but Chase was using it and he didn't want her sleeping in it. She'd be perfect in his sheets. Her red hair spread out on his pillows. Her lips moaning his name. Shit, he had to control his thoughts. "Thank you. Thank you for everything," she said. Finally she spoke , breaking the odd silence. He nodded. Those lips were real perfect for sucking his cock.

He looked at her. She was still scared, maybe he had to give her space. He didn't want to leave however. He wanted to be next to her. Inside her. His put his hand on her waist. She was puzzled. He kissed her. Claiming her lips mercilessly. Neema tried to back away but her body gave in. Ronan's touch was doing something to her. Something she never knew to exist. There was resistance however. She didn't know him and she wasn't ready for sex. She wanted to wait till she met the right guy. Somebody she'd fall in love with.

No, this isn't what she wanted. There was no way she'd sleep with this stranger. "Please stop," she breathed. His scent made her drowsy like his kiss. She wasn't sure if she's ever been kissed like that.

"Shh. Relax babe. I won't hurt you."

"I-I-I can't do this. No," she told him in panic.

Neema was terrified. She quickly looked for a place to hide under or something she could use to defend herself. On the other hand Ronan was determined she wasn't leaving until he had her. Her innocence made him want her. She probably doesn't fuck around much, he thought. She tried pulling away from him but he was quick, his hands holding her hostage. Now this wasn't supposed to happen, she was fucken scared now. She had no idea what his intentions were and nobody would save her from him.

Eventually she was trapped between the wall and his body. The menacing smile on his face told her he had cruel intentions. Tears welled up on her face. He wiped them, she had to stop crying. He whispered in her ear, trying to calm her down but Neema couldn't stop crying. All she wanted was to be safe. She never wanted to attend the lame party. If she stayed home she would've been safe. He ripped the t-shirt she was wearing and she gasped in shock. She was totally naked in front of him. Ronan liked what he saw. Neema tried to cover her body in low self esteem but he wouldn't let her. Her tall slender legs were made to be wrapped around his lower body as he hammered into her depths. Her skin felt like silk as his hands explored all of her. He was pleased with her breast, the areola a bit dark and sweet red like her nipples. He needed to taste her. Neema had stopped crying, she was overwhelmed by shame. His appreciation of her body confused her. How could he find beauty in what she had learnt to hate? How could he look at her so hungrily even though she wasn't perfect?

Her thoughts made her cry. Gently he laid her heard on his chest. "I'm gonna make love to you. I promise, I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you."

She shook her head no. Hoping he'd let her go. She wasn't ready to lose her virginity.

"I know you're still scared. It'll go away. Hold on tight to me." Ronan laid her down on his bed. God, she was fucken glorious. A Goddess to be worshiped and loved. He began kissing her. She put up a fight. He didn't understand why because her body was so responsive and sensitive to his touch. His tongue explored more of her skin, from her neck down to her collarbone and back to her earlobe. She sighed. Something was happening between her thighs. Ronan held her hands hostage above her head as he learnt his way around her body. She had no idea, but she was definitely responsive. When the warmth of his mouth covered her one of her breast she moaned. The heat was too good to ignore. She tried to muffle her moans but they needed to be audible, they wanted to be heard. He moved to the other nipple. Devouring it as he groaned in pleasure. She tasted so good. She felt so good in his mouth. Her skin went along with the tingling sensation, creating goose bumps. "Mmmh," she moaned. Ronan had removed his clothes. With only his boxers hiding his rock hard erection. Something told him to be gentle and patient. As much as he wanted to take her, she had a rough night and he promised to make it better.

Neema felt his erection on her stomach. The feeling terrified her. She tried to shake him off, move away from him but he was too heavy. He growled, the more she tried resisting, the more he wanted her. If only she could see how perfect she fit in his arms. He went down on her. Parting her thighs as her thoughts told her to scream. She yelled, it was too late. His mouth had started making sweet love to her most intimate body part. She chocked on her breath. The yelling quickly turned into moans and a need she never knew existed. Her body betraying her gave in to him. He parted her thighs wider, looking into her eyes. She wanted to cry, beg him to stop. A part of her felt like her body was failing her, falling apart under his hands along with her senses. She couldn't feel her thighs, she couldn't see clearly as the waves of her first orgasm rocked through her body. She cried out. No this was too much! Surely this would satisfy him and he'd let her be. She couldn't wait for morning to come. She'd retreat back into the safety of her normal boring life. Right now however Ronan would take all of her. He was kissing her lips once more, his tongue fighting for dominance. He positioned his cock on her entrance. Feeling the intrusion Neema panicked. "No, please stop. I can't do this," she cried as Ronan pushed his manhood inside of her.

He felt her hymen. Fuck!! He didn't think she'd be a virgin. Her hands held on to his as she tried to push the pain away in her mind. She looked into his eyes, pleading, but he was never gonna stop. His penis was causing her pain and she hated him for that. Neema cried, her innocence was gone. Taken by a man she didn't know anything about. He withdrew his hard shaft and wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry babe. I promise the pain will go away," he told her. She shook her head, hoping he'd get the message. She didn't want to go on, she was ashamed, in pain too. He lunged into her, filling every part of her. Her wet tight vaginal walls sucked him in. Fuck, he knew he wouldn't last longer. Slowly he thrusted into her, his lips never leaving her mouth. His thumb was on her clit, caressing the love bud sensually. Eventually Neema realised the pain was gone, replaced by something magical. She moaned, her hips were moving with his in unison. She wanted more. Ronan plunged into her, he could feel her walls pulling him deeper as she cried in orgasm. Harder and wilder, he lost himself as she took all of his inches. Her breathing was shallow as her resistance fell off. The intense pleasure had consumed her. She could feel his thickness sliding in and out of her wetness. When she saw where their bodies were connected, she orgasmed once more. His balls tightened, he knew he was about to come. He growled, leaving a mark on her neck as he emptied his seed inside her womb. Neema laid there scared. She wasn't on any pill and Ronan hadn't used any protection. He rolled her next to him. Spooning her body as the fear in her heart made her feel stomach feel uneasy. He had come inside her and her body had welcomed every last bit of his baby makers. God, she didn't want to be a mother. The sticky feeling of his sperm kept her awake. How would she explain this to her mother?

xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers
12