Neema – The Warrior Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She learned that with more looseness in her counteractions to the bucking motions of the tongue, she could sit up straight. Once she sat up straight, she could pop another papillae into her ass for double penetration. In a strange way, the two animals had grown for a perfect symbiosis. So aroused by the kanara catnip, the dreadnoughtus would spend the next 10 days without sleep inseminating every female in the Pink Colladron Valley and spawn the next generation of dreadnoughtus.

When she was thoroughly worn out from seven mind blowing orgasms and a lot of tongue riding action, she remembered that she had an important challenge to tackle. The dreadnoughtus has a cavity in roof of the mouth where a snake has a gland to generate poison. That's where the neuro-chemical of the scent is created. It was right behind the front teeth. As she was good at riding on the tongue by now, she had both hands free to reach around the roof of the mouth. She had to get more forward. Her pelvic floor muscles released the grip. She smoothly shifted back a foot to the next papilla to hold onto with her pussy. This way, she scooted her butt to the front of the mouth. She got to feel all kinds of different length and width of papillae in her pussy.

Then, she finally found it. Right in the center was a hole. She could feel that inside of the hold was a round ball, the size of a soccer ball. It felt spongy. She could feel big veins on it. The sponge ball was stuck. She had to get a better hold. She reached both arms inside the hole and hugged the ball with her chest. She pulled on it. She could feel it moving. Yet, something was holding it back. The tongue started pushing hard on her to get her away from the gland. Though, as long as she held on hard, the pushing tongue only made her pull harder on the sponge ball.

It broke off! She felt gravity pushing her down. The head seemed to be rising very fast. With a thundering sound, she was sneezed high into the air, flew through the air and landed in a tree. She was still holding onto the yellow/green ball. Holding onto the tree fifty feet in the air, she got to take in the whole size of the dreadnoughtus for the first time. It rolled on its side and broke trees like toothpicks. Like a cat on catnip, it made summersaults, chased its own tail in a stamped that sent boulder flying through the air. The tail along cut off five trees with one swing. She had completed the ride of a generation.

She climbed down the tree and fell into a long slumber. Her sleep was satisfying and the dreams sweet. When she roused back to the living, the full moon was high on the sky. She found her way to the rope to climb out of the Pink Colladron Vally. She found her clothes under the turtle shell at the ceremonial site. Smelling very sweetly and looking very clean from the dreadnoughtus salivia, she slipped back into her village. Though the open hut doors, she cut see people hurting themselves for the one true good.

The village center fire pile had been well prepared. She laid dreadnoughtus ball on the center. She lit the fire under it. Nobody paid attention to it. The orange flames started licking up the twigs. More twigs caught fire. The orange flame started licking on the ball. The ball was too moist to burn. It bubbled where the flame hit it. Thick white fog came out of it. She could smell the scent that had driven her so mad from the first time that she had smelled its shit. A happy grin spread over her face. It was too late for anyone to stop us.

The white smoke was too heavy to rise. It hovered low and started flooding to the ground. The ground started feeling with white smoke. The smoke started pouring along the village path. The fingers of the smoke were reaching into the first hut. Neema got so horny that she had to finger herself. The village stood in a cloud of white. The smoke started rising high around the fire, so that Neema could barely see. However, she could hear a cry from the first hut: "Bam bam!"

There was only a single cheer. The rest of the village was quiet. Then, a second "bam bam" cry ran into the quiet night. A handful of cheers followed that. Soon after, a whole serenade of "bam bam" calls went through the village. The happiness and sex was back in the village.

The fake priest came running in despair crying out for people to repent. However, only the high priestess showed up with a big dildo and fucked him up the ass. At first, the priest was yelling about Sodom and Gomora. He threatened lightning and thunder. Eventually, the fake priest was crying so sweetly. The high priestess fucked him real good, like he had never been fucked. He started cooing real nicely, begging her to fuck him harder. And then he cried to be spanked. The priestess gave him all that.

Neema fingered herself while enjoying the chorus of her people making babies. When the white smoke started to settle, Shamee walked up to Neema with a no good smile. He grabbed her hand and tied both. He walked her to two posts on the central square. He tied her arms and legs to each post to have her stand spread eagle and naked. The dreadnoughtus were so addictive that Neema would run off to roll around in dreadnoughtus shit again. That's why the location of the Pink Colladron Valley was kept a secret between the queens and the high priestess.

Neema had to detox. The only way to keep her was to tie her down. The village man took turns fucking her to try to satisfy her sexual appetite as well as the dreadnoughtus had done. Day and night, she was standing tied to the two poles. Man after man would come up to her to slip his penis inside of her. She was so wet, the entire length of the moon without interruption. In the wee morning hours, men would slip away from their wives in their huts to do their village duty and fuck her. A filthy pool of cum and pussy juice formed underneath her.

On the next full moon, she was finally untied and carried to her hut to sleep. The journey of becoming queen had been exhausting. She slept for three days uninterrupted. The priest's skull ended up on a third ceremonial pole under the gate tree.