Neena's Dream

Story Info
A loving wife has a wet dream about a hero in a story.
893 words
3.21
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loveslut
Loveslut
63 Followers

"Okay hunni see you in the morning," Neena said as she waved Josh her husband off.

After closing and locking the door Neena poured herself a glass of wine and settled on the sofa to watch some television; as she drank her wine she found herself staring lovingly at their wedding photo which sat just to the left of the TV.

They were married on the beach in The Seychelles five years ago, Neena wore an ivory silk fitted, strapless wedding gown, with embroidered dainty dahlia flowers with a pearl inlaid train, the dress hugged her size 16 figure beautifully and accentuated her 40 DD tits fabulously; she looked stunning with her soft brown wavy hair cascading past her shoulders with a single ivory silk dahlia holding her fringe on the left hand side, her pretty green eyes sparkling like emeralds with a light dusting of make-up, standing five feet seven inches in her ivory kitten heeled shoes; accompanied by Josh in his ivory linen trousers and waist coat with an aqua blue button-through shirt and an ivory silk cravat, his stance was one of an army officer being five feet ten this suited him and his soft blue eyes looked as inviting as the sea calm and relaxing; Neena smiled as she remembered just how perfect that day had been, finishing her wine she switched off the TV and went up the stairs.

Entering the bedroom she turned on the bedside lamp, the room was fairly large with a king size bed on the wall opposite the door which was decorated in a deep red wallpaper with large black poppies on it, the other walls were plain with cream textured paper on them giving the tasteful prints a blank canvas to hang on, the bedroom furniture was in the now and matched the deep mahogany wood of which the bed frame was made; after folding down the red satin bedding Neena went through to the en-suite and switched on the shower...

Placing her clothes into the laundry basket she stepped beneath the jets of warm invigorating water; she watched as the cascading stream enveloped her body, dripping off her erect nipples down onto her waxed pussy some of it stopping on her stylish v-shaped strip of hair; squeezing the shower crème onto her tits she sensually massaged it into her soft flesh sending her spine tingling as she gently pulled on her erect nipples, slowly adding more she tenderly washed her supple body and the tight folds of her wanting snatch, rubbing her alert bud which needed her immediate attention, but she would wait until she could feel the satin sheets of their luxurious bed; stepping out of the shower she wrapped herself in her warmed bathrobe and made her way through to the bedroom...

Lying between the sheets she picked up her book and started to read of the heroine who was about to be reunited with her childhood sweetheart after twenty years apart; the love making scenes similar to the ones between Josh and herself; after dropping the book to the floor she found she had become more than aroused and slipped one hand under the sheets and began slowly rubbing on her stiffened bud...

"Oh my god...yes...yes..." she whispered, as her pussy started to pulsate with the feeling of heavenly desire, as she imagined the hero licking at her ever wetting snatch; chewing and flicking his tongue over her hardened clit making her come over and over...

"Please...please...don't stop..." Neena squealed, as a feeling like never before swept over her body, her pussy squirting sweet love juice onto the sheets below as a wonderful heavenly sensation enveloped her every being...

Drifting off to sleep she couldn't get the blissful stirring out of her mind, so much so that it continued through the night as she sub-consciously imagined making love to the man in the book...

"Oh baby..." he whispered softly, as she bounced up and down on his rigid eight inch cock while he held onto her waist, her tits jiggling up and down in unison with her juices splashing onto his stomach; she was juicier than ever before and really didn't want the feeling to end...

"Ah yes...yes...yes...don't stop..." she begged as the euphoric energy zapped through her body, her stiffened love bud tenderly rubbing on his toned body...

They rolled over and over his cock buried deep inside her dripping wet snatch eventually stopping after he exploded his spunk in her pussy after an ecstatic earth-shattering climax; their bodies both totally spent from their sexual exploits they lay in the spoon position with him behind keeping her safe through the night...

****************

The next morning came and Josh arrived home from work, after showering he joined Neena in bed...

"Oh baby...did you have a good night then..." he asked, as he snuggled in behind her...

"Erm...absolutely gorgeous..." she replied waking from her slumber...

"I thought you had...after all the sheets are soaked," he said smiling down at her lovingly.

"Yeah sorry about that...but that book you wrote for me pushed all the right buttons..." she said with a horny wink...

"I forgive you...now show me the part you liked best..."

"All of it..." she told him, as she buried his rigid cock deep inside her soaking wet loving pussy...

Hope you enjoyed it...thanks for reading

L.S.

Loveslut
Loveslut
63 Followers