Neglect Invites Intrusion

Story Info
Neglected horny wife goes searching.
1.1k words
3.71
84.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My GOD Charles!!!! This is our third fuck of the night and you're harder than ever. Just how much sex does it take to keep you satisfied??"

Charles has heard these same words mumble through his wife's lips many times during the last few years of their 16 years of marriage. He's beginning to wonder if he's oversexed or if Betty just didn't enjoy sex as much as she did during their first few years of marriage.

After relieving himself for the third time Charles rolls over, falling asleep, which delights his "built in" 'whore'.

She'd climaxed during their first session tonight, though through no expertise from her husband, but simply from her womanly lust for the sex she needed. The last two fucks were nothing less than agony. She loves Charles, as much as life it's self, but his reckless lovemaking is beginning to take it's toll. The tenderness has disappeared and now she's beginning to feel more like a 35 year old cum bucket. Her larger than average breasts no longer get the needed attention so vitally important for this sensuous and shapely middle aged former high school beauty queen. Foreplay has become only a word, without meaning, with Charles and the warm wet kisses during sex disappeared years ago.

Her stomach churns inside, with mixed emotions, as she watches her satisfied "rapist" lie next to her sleeping .. while this brunette's 5 foot 8 inch frame yearns for tenderness.

Betty falls asleep, next to her husband, while one hand rests between her wet furry crotch.

The following morning, after being awakened from Charles' 7 1/2 inch cock pumping inside her almost dry pussy, she feels his sperm filling her insides while she lies unsatisfied.

After breakfast Charles leaves for his successful hardware business while leaving his, less than successful, marriage at 334 Roland Drive. There was a small peck, before Charles left, but nothing like this buxomed sexy lady needed at the moment. Her juices were flowing from the cock she'd just had leaving her unsatisfied.

After putting away the breakfast dishes Betty stands and begins examining herself along with her emotions and frustrations. Her loose titties underneath the sheer nightgown seem as firm as the day her and Charles first fucked. Charles has always preferred a hairy pussy over a naked beaver ... and her's is hairier than ever now, though, she does keep it trimmed to a certain degree. She reaches around running a hand up her sexy, previously un-noticed, sheer nightgown and begins squeezing her own sexy asscheeks realizing they should be as appealing as ever.

Her guilt suddenly begins to subside as she concludes Charles is the beligerant culprit.

She wanted tenderness, affection and caring... along with good sex. Today would not pass without it happening and she prayed to her almighty's forgivess as she disrobed to seek out her prey.

While omitting the panties ... Betty stretches one leg out, then the other, as she pulls the thigh high stockings higher than even how high Charles likes them pulled. While feeling the thin stockings pressing against her asscheeks her pussy tingles from the closeness they come to her hairy "fuck" bush. Next comes the 5" spiked heels she'd surprised Charles with on their last anniversary ... with no avail. After deciding against a bra Betty pulls the sheer white blouse over her shoulders as she's becoming excited over what, soon, will be a stranger's delight. After stepping into the "above thigh" dark colored mini skirt she almost backs out.... after seeing her "whorey" self in the mirror.

Her lust for a loving cock soon overcomes this uncertainty.

Well kept whores drive expensive cars and as soon as Betty sees herself in the mirror again she begins scrambling for the Roll's keys. Impartially she drives to the first bar she comes onto. At this point she's not selective. Stepping out of the car her skirt rises to the delight of several wino's sitting at the curb. She almost decides on the tallest one but her better judgement guides her inside this, sleezy but, somewhat cozy bar ... still insisting on the almighty's forgiveness.

Her short skirt rises even higher, as she crosses her legs, after sliding over a barstool before ordering a straight shot of double Jack to calm her uncertainties.

There were 2 young guy's at the pool table while two older men sat two seats down squabbling over who'd bought the last round. All eight eyes were oogling Betty's silky thighs as she re-adjusted for a better sitting position .... to reveal even more thigh, and from the right angle, maybe a little pussy hair.

The young fella with the cue stick must have been at that angle.

Betty could feel his eyes glued between her revealing legs and the excitement began overwhelming this sexually deprived lady in heat.

While sipping another double Jack she decides to twist on the stool revealing even more of her hot hairy pussy to this young man she'd already decided that would be her's soon. He looked 20, but could be older,judging from the size of the bulge Betty sees. At this point age is no factor.

Her naked hairy pussy begins dampening as she, once again, spreads wider while on the third jack. She shifts once again re-adjusting her skirt, to show even more, as the bartender serves her fourth straight shot.

Billy, as she discovers his name later, laid down his pool stick forfeiting his game ... realizing there was a better one in town. As he sat beside Betty he seemed sweaty to her and the muscle shirt would have turned off most women but the bulge in his jeans soon overcame all of these thoughts.

She needed Billy and, obviously, Billy needed her.

Billy drove the Rolls to Betty's home while she fondled his young manhood. Once in her's and Charles' bed she felt what she'd been missing. Billy showed more love and affection than she'd felt in years ... before thrusting over 9 inches of thick cock inside her starving pussy. He fucked with grace and the wet kisses never stopped. Billy kept driving home, with force, while squeezing Betty's big titties with his fingers rolling her firm nipples. Her cum exceeded any she'd felt in years as they held each other afterwards while hearing the bedroom door screech open.

It was Charles and there were nowhere for Billy, or herself, to hide as they lay exhausted and satisfied.

Until this day Betty's unsure as to whether it was the sight of such a big cock pulling from inside his wife or the fact that she looked so content and satisfied. But he stood there in amazement, without saying a word, as Billy dressed before leaving.

Charles' and Betty's sex life has never been better these days and she keeps insisting it was the jack.... though Charles knows better. "

Neglect Invites Intrusion" .... a well learned lesson for Charles.