Neglected Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Neglected wife is caught by her husband with her new lover.
1.2k words
93k
16
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljwp05
ljwp05
10 Followers

Hailey snuggled in Jason's arms, satisfied from her orgasms. She sighed happily, knowing she had all night with an amazing lover, knowing her husband's anger would keep him away all night.

"Hailey, I'm home", called Jeff, Hailey's husband.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing a handful of the comforter. "It's my husband. Jason, you have to hide!"

"Where the hell am I supposed to hide," he asked, scanning the room.

"Hailey? Where are you," Jeff asked from the entrance of the house. "What the fuck is this," he asked, picking up the clothes that had been torn off in passion a few hours earlier. "What the fuck is going on, Hailey," Jeff demanded, storming towards their bedroom. He threw open the door and stamped inside, freezing when he saw Hailey's blanket shrouded body next to Jason's nude one.

"Jeff...I'm sorry, but I uh..." Hailey stammered as she saw the anger in Jeff's eyes.

"Who the hell is he", Jeff asked, point an accusatory finger at Jason.

"I'm Jason," Jason asked with a calm smile on his face, holding his hand out to shake Jeff's hand.

"What the hell are you doing in bed with my wife", Jeff screamed, ignoring Jason's outstretched hand.

"I'm banging the hell out of her, giving her more pleasure in a few hours than she has gotten the entire marriage with you." Jason pulled Hailey closer, unafraid of Jeff's boiling rage.

"Hailey, what they hell did you do?"

"I, uh, went to the bar after our fight. Jason was there....I drank a lot...he brought me home...I don't know. I was so mad at you because you said you didn't want me any more. It just happened. I wanted to feel wanted by someone."

"So you just spread your legs like some fucking tramp? You picked up some random asshole and let him fuck you," Jeff said, all but frothing at the mouth.

"Jeff, I'm sorry, but..."

"So how was he, Hailey? Was it good? Did he give it to you hard? Did you beg for it," Jeff asked. As angry as he was, he was starting to feel a twinge of arousal thinking about this hot young stud doing his wife.

"Jeff, please, don't," Hailey pleaded.

"You're the one who wanted to fuck. It must have been good. So tell me about it. I want to know how the fucking was." Jeff's manhood was starting to grow thinking about it.

"I don't want to, Jeff," Hailey said, her lower lip quivering.

"Dammit, bitch, I told you to tell me," Jeff said, slamming his fist against the wall.

"Well, uh, he brought me home, and I just, uh, started kissing him. I went down on him, and then we..."

"Did you swallow? Was it good," Jeff asked, his erection causing his pants to tent uncomfortably. He unconsciously unzipped his pants, slipping his hand inside to stroke his erection.

"Yes," said Hailey, her face going red. "I swallowed it all. It was great. I never knew swallowing could be so good."

"Continue, and don't leave anything out," Jeff said.

"Well, we came in here, and he ate me out. I came, and then we had sex. I was on top, and rode him until he came in me."

"So you let some asshole cum in your pussy? This is what I get for marrying a slut. Well guess what, slut? You're going to get it again. I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to fuck Jason right out of your memory. But first, you're going to do what you did for him, but never would do for me. Get on your knees and suck this," Jeff said, pulling his pants and underwear off to show his pulsing erection. Hailey obligingly got to her knees, taking her husband's member into her mouth. Jeff groaned.

"That's right, baby, suck it. I bet you're getting all well just doing this, huh?" Jason slid off the bed and came up behind Hailey, sliding one finger into her still-wet pussy.

"She's wet and horny." Jason slid onto his back and between Hailey's thighs. He began licking her pussy while she sucked off Jeff. Moaning, she began to suck faster. Jason slipped first one, then two, fingers inside her. Hailey bucked against his fingers, fucking them as she sucked Jeff's cock.

"Get ready, baby, you're about you get a mouthful," Jeff said as he neared orgasm. Suddenly Hailey moaned and sucked as hard as she could as she came on Jason's face. Jeff couldn't hold back any longer, and emptied his load into her mouth. Jeff pulled his softening cock from Hailey's mouth.

"Hailey," Jason said, his voice thick with desire. He pulled her to him and kissed her, pressing his stiff cock on her. He lay back on the bed and Hailey eagerly slithered up his body. She straddled him and impaled herself onto him once again. Jeff's cock was growing again, as his wife slowly lifted and lowered himself on Jason's cock, throwing her head back in carnal pleasure.

Jeff stroked his member, watching his wife. Her groans of pleasure echoed in the room. He couldn't take it anymore. He could give her pleasure, too. Jeff climbed onto the bed and moved slowly behind Hailey.

Hailey was in the throws of passion, calling out Jason's name, riding him faster. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her ass. Jeff's throbbing cock was tracing her crack up and down.

"Jeff," she said, "what are you doing? You can put that in there!" Hailey looked at the evil gleam in his eye.

"I told you I was going to fuck you hard, to fuck his memory out of your mind. So here you go, baby. What better way to compare fucks than to get them at the same time?" Jeff spread her ass cheeks and pressed the head of his cock to her puckered hole. Hailey whimpered. Jeff slowly slid into her tight opening, going deeper and deeper into her ass. Grabbing her hips, Jeff slowly started to thrust in and out. Jason, feeling a bit left out, began thrusting up from underneath Hailey. Hailey groaned loudly.

"Oh god, I feel so filled. Oh my god, fuck me hard in the ass Jeff! Fuck my ass." Hailey leaned back more onto Jeff's thrusting cock, spreading her legs and ass wider.

"That's it, Hailey, spread that pussy for me while you get it up the ass," Jason said as he plunged into Hailey's pussy.

"OH god, don't stop fucking me! I'm going to cum, oh god!" Hailey's body erupted in wave after wave of pleasure. Feeling her pussy convulsing around his cock, Jason could no longer hold back. Jeff went over the brink when he felt Hailey's ass pulsing and twitching.

"I'm cumming Hailey, I'm cumming!" Jason's cum exploded into her still convulsing pussy.

"Oh god, Hailey, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your ass!" With one final thrust, Jeff sent his cream deep into her ass.

Lying on the bed, the three of them tried to get their breath back. Hailey felt cum dripping from her pussy and her ass. Jeff turned to Hailey, smiling.

"So what now," asked Hailey. Jeff looked at Jason, and then at his cum-leaking wife.

"Now we find more bars for you to go to!

ljwp05
ljwp05
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Young womans fantasy of everyone being hers

Why would a young woman like this author fantasize about being married to a man who doesn’t care enough about her that he’d rather have her act as a slut. I guess in her fantasy the man only has her and watches and never has his own women on the side. I can only think this young woman has not met anyone to really love yet so sharing is ok as only with love do you really care what the other thinks or does.

Hopefully maturity will come and love will find its way into her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow I Have Never Seen Such Support (NOT)

Perhaps you should just find a raft and go to Cuba before the natives find your demented freakie posterior and braindead other end.

So writer, you invested all this time because this excited you eh. Well thats 1. Every womans dream you say. And this is the type wimp you chose to play with?

Back to reading for another 10 to 12 years little sick one. Practice practice practice - thinking semi-normally about what is arousing as opposed to basely absurd and male demeaningly sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so?

most women imagine that this is what they want and when they get it things all turn out smooth for them. No self respecting man would put up with this or get excited by it if as a female writer you have seen a man go hard when he finds his wife like this its a testosteron build up prior to punching out his challenger. If its that you witnessed it this could be that your father is a closet gay and is glad he doesn't have to look at your mother when he does her up the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Munch a dog turd you faggot

don't try to pretend you're a heterosexual or that you can write. Go back in your basement and stare at your navel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why write this gay shit

you not a man.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neglected Wife Previous Part
Neglected Wife Series Info

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
More Stories