Negotiating With My Stepmom

Story Info
Janet shows her new husbands son how good she really is.
2.1k words
4.31
535.1k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
847 Followers

I was staying with my father and his wife for the weekend. He had recently re-married a woman named Janet. He met Janet through his work, she was a free-lance contract negotiator who did work for him from time to time. Over time their relationship developed beyond business to personal and not long after they married.

I had been out playing golf one morning and arrived back at my father’s house around noon. My father had meetings all afternoon and wouldn’t be back until late. Janet’s car was parked in the driveway which surprised me because I thought she had said she was meeting someone for a lunch meeting.

I went into the house and as soon as I walked in I could hear someone talking upstairs and thought maybe Janet was on the phone upstairs in she and my dad’s bedroom. Thinking nothing of it I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. When I walked into the kitchen I saw a men’s suit jacket lying on the table. I didn’t recall seeing my father in a suit the whole time I’d been home. Not sure what to think I thought I might as well go see if I could find Janet, or find her up to no good.

I walked up the stairs trying to be quiet, once at the top I could hear someone moaning and the definite creaking of the bed in my father’s room. The door was open so I peered around the corner of the entrance and saw Janet, naked and straddled atop a man on the bed.

Now Janet is a brunette in her early forties but looks more like early thirties. Finally getting a good look at her breasts they were small and firm with nipples that looked like pencil erasers. She was moderately tanned with no tan lines evident.

I watched shocked as she was riding this man in my own father’s bed. I didn’t know what to do, I was mortified. Then she slowed her pace down, slowly fucking the guy on the bed. Her hands moved up to his chest and she started to play with his nipples. The man started to moan even louder than before, it was his moaning I had heard not Janet’s.

It appeared she was pinching one of the man’s nipples and as she did his back arched up and he moaned so loud it almost came out as a scream. I could see a smile form on her face.

“Now Bob, I know you don’t want to hold us to eighty cents a share, after all the work we have done I think that fifty cents a share would be a much more agreeable price don’t you?”

As she asked she appeared to pinch his other nipple and he let out a louder moan than before, his body writhing under her.

“Yes….oh yes…Jan-….Janet…”

“See baby, that wasn’t so hard now was it?”

She lowered her head and began to slowly circle his right nipple with her tongue. Bob’s hips started to lift up to quicken the pace causing Janet to sit back upright and pin his mid-section to the bed.

“So we’re agreed, fifty cents a share?”

“Yes Janet anything you say.”

Her hips started gyrating again, slowly pumping Bob’s cock.

“Say it then Bob, for me baby,” she cooed.

“Oh, we’ll sell you the…the stock…for fifty….fifty cents a share….”

“That’s better.”

Her hips picked up more speed pumping his cock harder, faster. He arched his back up a let out a guttural moan, I knew he was cumming, he moaned and yelled, over and over with Janet still pumping up and down.

I shook myself out of my daze. I walked downstairs to go back to the kitchen, I needed to come out of the daze I was in before I confronted Janet about this.

A few minutes later Bob and Janet walked into the Kitchen Bob fully dressed minus his suit jacket and Janet wearing a short, black silk robe that hung tightly on her lovely body. In her hand Janet held some papers, on her face she wore a very satisfied smile.

“Oh hello there,” Bob said to me, a little bit of shock on his face as he picked his jacket up off the table. Janet gave me a casual hello before she escorted Bob to the door.

I heard the door shut and Janet walked back into the kitchen. The hard-on I had earlier was coming back to life seeing Janet in her robe, my mind wandering back to the bedroom scene.

“So how long were you watching Mike?”

Totally caught off guard my tongue froze, I couldn’t form the words,”Janet you bitch why were you cheating on my father with that man”, I simply sat there speechless.

“I know you were watching, I was glad you didn’t interrupt, it took me long enough to agree on that final point, the others were fairly easy, but that one he was being quite stubborn about.”

My thoughts had come back to me a bit by now.

“So now I suppose you’re going to tell me it was only business? That my father need not know about it?”

“What does it hurt? I love your father Mike. I get deals closed for him. I always get the terms I want, it’s creative negotiating.”

As she was talking she started to close the space between us. My eyes unconsciously moved away from her face to take in her body, her legs, her beautifully tanned legs.

“What’s the matter Mike?” her voice had taken on a softer, throatier sound.

Snapping myself out of it I looked up and saw that her eyes were looking down too, down at my pants which were in no way hiding the fact that my cock was now rock hard.

When I lifted my head back up she was only inches away from me. I moved backwards and only ended up hitting the wall.

“Oh Mike, I think you and I can negotiate this out pretty quick now can’t we?” she said in that same throaty voice as she moved so close her breasts were pressing into me.

Her hand quickly moved down to rub my cock through my pants causing my whole body to shudder.

“Oh that’s better Mike,” she whispered.

She rubbed her thumb on the underside of the head of my cock. I was breathing so heavily, my mind was so clouded, I never remembered being so turned on.

“Now Mike, your dad might not like me fucking Bob in his bed, but what would he say about me making you cum in your pants?”

Her hand rubbed the length of my cock a little more insistently and my knees almost gave out as my cock erupted.

“Ohhh, ohhh god Janet ohhh god,” I moaned over and over.

She stepped back and looked at me,” look at yourself Mike, you should really get cleaned up, then we can discuss this, okay honey.”

I was so embarrassed, but what could I do now? I couldn’t tell my dad now could I?

I went upstairs and took a shower in the guest bathroom. When I came out of the shower Janet was there in the doorway looking me up and down.

“Not bad Mike, maybe you should just wrap a towel around yourself and come into you father’s room so we can talk. There’s no reason to soil another pair of pants today is there?”

She turned and walked away right after she saw my face go red with shame and embarrassment. I grabbed a towel and quickly dried myself then wrapping the towel around my waist made my way to my father’s room.

Janet was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, her lobe split over her top leg exposing it almost up to her crotch. My eyes drank in those lovely legs for the second time today.

“You like my legs don’t you honey?”

I tore my gaze away and looked up at her, my tongue unmoving once again.

“It’s okay Mike, I enjoy it when a strong young man like you finds me attractive. I would say that you are definitely a leg man though, and a bit of a submissive one at that.”

“What?” I blurted out.

“I know how to read people very well Mike, it’s my job after all. How do you think I knew I could make you cum in your pants the way I did?”

My face turned bright red once again when she brought up my wonderfully macho moment.

“Yes it is a bit embarrassing isn’t it sweetie?”

She uncrossed her legs then crossed them the other way making her robe ride even higher up her legs. My eyes moved back to drink them in.

“Getting excited again so soon? I do love that about young men.”

I noticed my cock had once again come to attention. I couldn’t help myself, her legs were so perfect, she just held me in thrall with them.

“Why don’t you come sit down here so we can talk baby,” she said as she patted the bed next to her.

I mindlessly moved to the bed and sat down right where she had asked me to.

“Now I think it’s time to redefine our relationship Mike,” her voice had gotten that throaty quality back as she spoke. Her hand reached over and untucked the towel to expose me leaving me full naked. She slowly started stroking my cock, pulling the skin slowly up and down then she started talking in that sexy voice.

“Now just sit back baby, let me take care of this for you. That’s it baby just enjoy it, let Janet take care of you,” her hand moved faster making my breath quicken then before I could get too close she would slow down again not even letting me get close to cumming.

“Oh you like this don’t you Mike? It’s okay baby you can tell me, you can tell Janet.”

“Yes,” I breathed out. My head was a fog, this woman had me in such a stupor, my whole body was tingling.

“I don’t think your father should know how I conduct my business Mike, do you?”

Without waiting for an answer she continued on,” Of course you don’t Mike, if he did he might not want to be married to me anymore, then I couldn’t be your mom anymore could I?”

My whole body shivered when she said that. The voice in my head seemed appalled at Janet calling herself my mom, but my body just heated up even more.

“You know, I think it would be nice if you could call me mom baby.”

Her hand slowed and she started rubbing the precum oozing out of my cock into the underside of the head. Every muscle in my body locked up when she did and a loud moan escaped my lips.

“Oh it’s okay baby I’ll take care of it, mommy will take care of it.”

The more she called herself my mom the more turned on I became. I wasn’t even sure I could have told you my name she had me so worked up.

“Now just lay back baby, mommy’s gonna take care of everything.”

She laid me back on the bed and straddle my hips. She started rubbing the head of my cock up against her slit. My hips moved up to meet her but she used her other hand to hold me firmly down.

“Mmmmm, that’s it baby, you want mommy to fuck you? Do you baby?”

“Yes,” had I said that?

“Now remember baby, mommy does the fucking around this house. Do you understand baby? Do you understand that your mine now?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what baby?”

“Yes mommy, I understand.”

“That’s a good boy.”

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock, her pussy surprisingly tight around my cock. As she raised herself up her pussy would contract grabbing my cock, then she would lower herself down again. I was moaning non-stop, I had never been so out of control of my thoughts in my life.

“Oh yeah baby, mommy’s fucking you good, you love it don’t you baby?”

“Oh yes, yes,” I moaned.

“Tell mommy you love her baby, tell me.”

“Oh god, I love you mommy.”

She started to ride me faster, fucking me harder, and harder. My back arched up, I screamed as I came in her, again and again. She rode me up and down and I felt her legs shake as she came. She bent down over me and kissed me hard and deep, her lips felt wonderful, I was in complete thrall of this woman.

“Oh yeah, all mine now.”

jeb22
jeb22
847 Followers