Negotiation Skills

Story Info
A Deal's a Deal.
2.5k words
4.01
47.6k
16
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's Story

We needed to replace the entire HVAC system in our old house.

When the contractor gave me the estimate he (half) jokingly said "but we could probably work out something."

Long story short. He offered half off on parts but had to charge me labor so he could pay his crew, if I would fuck him. (he didn't put it in those words but that's what he was going for)

I told Kevin about what the contractor said (I laughed when I told him. Kind of "Ha Ha! Guess who propositioned me today")

Kevin said it was entirely up to me but he thought we should ask around and get a few more estimates first.

We checked around and even taking out the "special discount" the original estimate was still the best one.

I went to the contractor and made a counter offer.

Two blowjobs instead of fucking. One before they started the job and one when it was finished and I would pay labor but wanted parts at his cost.

He countered again with a break on labor if I'd "take care" of his crew too.

I said no. I wasn't ready to have 5 guys going around town talking about the housewife they all got blowjobs from one day.

That Monday, they arrived early just as I was leaving to go grocery shopping.

He told the guys to start unloading tools and he'd be out in a few minutes.

There was no sweet talk or romance involved.

As soon as he stepped in, I pushed him back against the door, undid his belt and zipper, pulled his pants and boxers down past his thighs, dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth.

I don't think that he thought I was really going to go through with it because he was finished in about 2 minutes.

I stood up, adjusted my clothes and left to go shopping.

1 down, 1 to go.

The job took all week.

The first two days were disassembling and removing the old system from out of the crawlspace under the house.

On Thursday he told me that they were almost done but there were a few things to finish up the next day.

Friday rolls around and the 2 man crew he'd brought that day, were done and packing up by noon.

The contractor told his guys to head on over to another job site and get with the rest of the crew and he'd be with them after lunch.

He approached me and said it was time to settle up the bill.

I looked at him and saw that he was filthy and smelly from crawling around under the house.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs to the upstairs bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up a little bit first. Take off your work clothes and I'll throw them in the wash while you go take a shower."

He wasn't shy about getting naked in front of me.

He kind of looked like a lean tight version of that guy from the TV show "Dirty Jobs." Maybe a few years older.

He handed me his clothes and I headed down to the laundry room and stuck them in the wash.

I returned to the upstairs bathroom and could hear the shower running.

I undressed and quietly opened the door.

Through the glass shower door I could see that he was facing the shower head. The spray hitting him in the face and cascading down the front of his body.

I crept up and slowly slid the glass door open and stepped in behind him.

He jump when I put my hand on his back.

He spun around and looked shocked.

"Hi Ya" I said shyly.

He looked me up and down and started to reach for my breast.

I grabbed his hand and stopped him. "No. You don't get to touch. That wasn't part of the deal."

I took my shower scrunchie off it's little hook and poured some soap on it.

"Turn around" I told him "Let me do your back"

Starting at his neck and shoulders I lathered him up.

Rubbing the scrunchie in circles, I worked my way down to his butt and legs.

When I got to his ankles I started rubbing the front of his legs and going up, dragging my nipples across the back of his thighs and butt as I travelled upward until my hand touched his balls and I stood up.

Leaning into him, I mashed my breasts against his back and started to wash his cock.

It was quickly growing in my hand.

"You're not getting away with a handjob." He protested. "That also wasn't part of the deal."

I turned him around and added more soap to the scrunchie.

With one hand on his penis I used the other to wash him from the waist up.

"Don't you worry about me holding up my end of the deal. You just need to hold out for a few more minutes."

I stepped back, held the scrunchie under my chin and squeezed it until the warm lather ran down over my breasts and between my legs.

"You like that. Don't you?" I teased. "Get your hair wet and I'll wash it for you."

As he leaned back to get his head under the shower spray, I took a cloth and washed his face.

When his hair was wet, I squirted some shampoo into my palm and massaged it into his scalp.

Of course, this required me to lean up against him and press my chest into his.

After his hair was done, I stepped back again and started to wash myself while he watched.

He offered to do me the way I had done him but I reminded him of the no touching rule.

I decided to let him wash my hair for me (if he wanted to and he did) so I traded places with him and leaned my head back to get my hair wet.

Of course this just caused my chest to stick out even farther.

I was doing my best to torture the poor man.

Once my hair was wet, I turned my back to him and let him massage the shampoo into my hair. I allowed him to put a hand on my shoulder to keep steady while he did it.

I just stepped backwards into the shower and let the suds run down the front of my body again.

From look of things, he was enjoying the show.

We switched places again and I pulled him out of the shower spray and knelt down in front of him.

His cock was so hard that it seemed to twitch with the beat of his heart

I rubbed it on both sides of my face like it was a warm towel right out of the dryer.

Then I held it up against his stomach and sucked his balls into my mouth one after the other. Switching back and forth between them before slowly licking and kissing my way up his shaft.

Looking up at him, I told him he could touch my head and shoulders to keep us from losing our balance but he wasn't to use his hands to guide or control my head.

"Let me see your eyes while you do it" he said.

I pushed my hair back out of my face and locked eyes with him.

Then I took the head into my mouth and sucked on it while twirling my tongue around it.

After a few minutes of that, I took a deep breath and plunged my face into his crotch, holding his cock as deep as I could and gently shaking my head back and forth then slowly pulling back from it while dragging my tongue along the underside of it.

He moaned so I did it again, and again, and again.

I could feel that he was getting close so I locked my lips around him and started bobbing my head up and down, going deep about every 5th stroke of my mouth.

It wasn't long before he said "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

I pulled my mouth off of his cock just long enough to reply "It's your blowjob? Where do YOU want it?"

That was all it took. He yelled "Oh God!" and the first blast hit the back of my throat.

Then he pulled out, grabbed his dick and started jerking it right at my face.

I pushed his hand away and took over finishing him off.

Most of it went on my face but as his orgasm began to subside, a lot of it landed on my chest.

When he was done "shooting" I put my tongue right at the slit and used my hand to milk that last of the semen out of him.

I held it on my tongue, made sure he was watching and then made a show out of swallowing it. Showing him my clean tongue before taking his dick back into my mouth and cleaning it off until he went soft.

Finally, he fell from my mouth and I looked at him while I used my fingers to clean up his mess and lick it off.

He helped me stand up and I told him to dry off a little and go toss his clothes in the dryer while I finished cleaning myself up.

As soon as he stepped out, I moved into the shower spray and rinsed off the remaining goo from my body.

I took the shower scrunchie and gave myself a proper cleaning, turning off the water when I was finished.

When he returned, he dropped the robe he had taken from the back of the door and started towards me.

I told him to stop. I had lived up to my end of the deal but I had something for him that I thought he might like.

I put one foot up on the corner stool in the shower.

Shaking the small can of shaving cream I began to lather up my "bikini" area.

"Wanna watch me shave?" I asked. Knowing what the answer was going to be.

I did one side and then switched legs so I could do the other.

I normally leave a small "landing strip" of hair but I looked at him and said "Tell me when to stop."

"Shave it all off!" He said "Don't leave a hair!"

I could see that he was starting to recover but he wasn't a young man anymore and I knew it would be a while before he was ready to go again.

Didn't matter though. Our business was finished. I was just being a tease now.

I'd bet that even if his wife did shave "down there" that she didn't let him watch her do it.

I used the cloth to wipe off the remaining shave cream and inspected to make sure I had indeed gotten all of the hair as requested.

I looked up at him and said "Well, you got yours but I'm feeling a little frustrated."

He took a step forward and I once again told him to stop.

"Sorry, but you only get to watch. Open that drawer under the sink and hand me my toy."

He handed me my bright blue vibrator. It was big enough to make his eyes open wide when he saw it.

"You can sit on the toilet and watch if you want" I told him.

I sat on the little corner seat and spread my legs as far as they would go in the confined space.

At first, I just used my hands, using my index and middle finger of one hand while slowly circling my clit with a finger from the other hand.

I increased the action until I was directly rubbing my clit. Then, I grabbed the vibrator and started to rub it up and down my nether lips until I was able to slip it right in.

He remained sitting but scooched right up to the edge of the toilet seat and leaned forward.

"Watch me!" I rasped "Watch me fuck myself with this giant cock! Oh God! It feels so good!"

I was no longer using my hands to move the vibrator. They were holding it still and I was thrusting my hips at it.

I put my head back and closed my eyes. Surprisingly enough I found myself thinking about the older man sitting inches from me and imagining that it was him fucking me and not some inanimate piece of latex. It was something I hadn't expected.

I made myself open my eyes and look at him. Although his penis was starting to grow again it still wasn't ready to get the job done.

"Do you like this?" I managed to ask. "Are you thinking about doing this with your cock? I'm going to cum just thinking about you fucking me."

My orgasm hit and I slid off of the bench and found myself sitting on the floor of the shower, twitching with a big blue vibrator sticking out of my vagina.

I pulled it out and held out my hand for him to help me up.

He pulled me to my feet and we were just inches apart.

I held the vibrator up between us "Wanna taste me?" I asked as I moved it towards his mouth.

He sort of pulled back and stared at it like it might bite him.

"Oh relax!" I scolded "It's not a real penis. It doesn't mean you're gay if you lick a dildo. C'mon. Give it a taste."

He slowly stuck out his tongue but he still hesitated a little so I just moved the vibrator up and down his tongue until he got used to it.

Then he took it from my hand and held it towards me. "Now your turn" he said. "I want to see you taste yourself."

I quickly leaned in and started licking it. He joined me and soon enough we looked like two lovers sharing an ice cream cone.

Then I held up my hand and asked him if he wanted to lick my fingers.

He did a good job of it and I started to wonder if I should let him put his skills to good use somewhere else.

This was a business arrangement though so I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and told him that his clothes were probably dry and that his crew was most likely starting to worry about him.

"Naw" he said. "They're probably screwing around if I'm not there to keep an eye on them. But I really should be going. Especially if this isn't going anywhere else."

"No. I'm sorry. That's as far as it's going. You should probably go."

He went downstairs and got dressed. I put the robe on and met him at the front door.

I handed him a check for the parts and labor costs and he gave me a receipt that said "paid in full."

I opened the door and gave him a very chaste kiss on the cheek, as close to his mouth as I could without touching lips.

"Thanks." I said "It's been fun."

He started walking down the sidewalk towards the driveway. He got about 5 steps away when I called to him.

He turned to look and I pulled back one side of my robe, exposing my right breast. "One for the road!" I said and then closed the door.