Negroni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know what I'm in the mood for?" I offered, maybe testing the limits of our early friendship. She eyed me quizzically.

"No, I don't. But I think I'm going to find out," she said warmly, her eyes sparkling in the firelight.

"Do you like foot rubs?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Hmm," she replied. "I don't know. Unless the massage you get with a pedicure counts, I've never really had one."

"Well, I give a good one, if you're interested." I took another sip of my drink and tried to size her up, wondering how she'd react to my forward suggestion. Before she could respond I added to my statement. "And if you're interested, I do have a couple suggestions," I said without hesitation.

"Do you, now," she said quietly. "And those would be?" she asked with obvious interest.

"Well, I think you'd need to put some music on, for one. And you'd have to find some massage oil or body lotion or something of the sort," I stated. She smiled, obviously intrigued by where this was going.

"Well, I think I can comply with those suggestions," she stated. "But I have one of my own," she added. I gave her a quizzical look, indicating that she should try me. "You'll need to fill up my glass while I'm gone."

She hopped up and went over to a little stereo console and flipped through a few CDs. She put on something soft and rhythmic, bordering on electronica, then padded out of the room in search of a lotion. I hopped up and grabbed a few soft pillows off of the sofa. As I was refilling our glasses she returned with a plastic bottle with a flowery logo. She handed it to me and I read the label.

"Looks like you're used to massage oil," I proffered.

"Not really. I bought that months ago, thinking my boyfriend might take a hint. He never did. I don't think he even knew how to spell massage," she said with a slight grimace. "It's never been opened." She sat down next to me again, a little closer this time, and smiled warmly.

"Well, let's give it a maiden voyage tonight," I said lightly. I turned to her and told her to lean back and put her foot in my lap. She did, reclining back on her elbows as she lifted her lovely feet into place and smiled. As she leaned back on her elbows her large breasts protruded forth in a provocative way. She had great tits and she knew it. There was no hiding them as they stretched the thin denim shirt, making the buttons look like they were going to pop right off and explode into the night. She could see me eyeing them as I squeezed some oil on the palm of my hand. My gaze left her breasts as I looked her in the eye. She smiled a knowing smile and I knew, right at that moment, that I was not going to be going home tonight.

"You're talking about massaging my feet, but you keep looking at my tits," she stated matter-of-factly, smirking ever so slightly.

"Well, their magnificence is hard to ignore. But I will do my best to concentrate on your equally lovely feet," I stated, as I squeezed a generous dollop of oil onto the palm of my hand and began to rub it all around her left foot, just getting her lubricated. She moaned softly and lay her head back on a pillow, signaling that I had been given the green light.

Now, I've never studied massage and know just enough to be dangerous. But I do know how sensitive the foot is and how many nerve endings are in the soles of our feet. And over the years I had given many a massage to my appreciative wife, so I had developed a few techniques of my own. I also knew that every person is different in how they respond to foot stimulation. So I began slowly and gauged Mia's response as I began to squeeze her foot between my hands.

My approach was to use both hands and apply gentle pressure, never compressing too hard and always keeping my hands moving. Most of all, I watched and listened to gauge how my manual ministrations were being met. Her relaxed leg and soft moans told me I was on the right course. I cradled her heel in one hand and wrapped my hand around the pads of her foot, my thumb sliding along the sole. I slid my fingers between each toe and then began to use both hands to massage her foot, both thumbs finding those sensitive indentations on the bottom.

I surveyed the rest of her as I worked. Her breasts continued to stretch her shirt and lay full and slightly flattened as she lay on her back. God, they looked incredible and I felt myself swell slightly at the sight of them. Her jeans were tight and rather low cut and the exquisite vee of her denim clad pussy looked round and tight. Her shirt had ridden up her tummy just a little, exposing a soft line of smooth belly flesh. Inspired, I double downed my efforts and concentrated on what I was doing; trying my best to give her pleasure. She moaned.

"God, I've dated a lot of guys. Nobody has ever touched me like this. It feels sooo good," she cooed softly. The cognac had led us both to a very relaxed state and the soft rhythmic music was a perfect counterpoint to my soft sliding squeezes.

"Good," I proffered, as I lay her foot down in my lap and began on the other foot. Her toes were only an inch from my cock, which was slowly rising to the occasion and beginning to enjoy the feeling of giving this gorgeous woman pleasure. She was clearly enjoying herself and I began to wonder whether this might go even further. Dare I ask her if she'd like a full body massage? Was that too overt a suggestion for someone I'd just met that night? Good God, she was on the rebound and I was old enough to be her grandfather.

But at that moment, as I leaned forward a bit and felt the side of her left foot press slightly against the growing bulge in my jeans, none of that mattered. I pushed that thought aside and focused on Mia and her foot, doing my best to be fully tuned into what she was responding to and how hard she seemed to like me squeezing her now well lubricated feet.

Her feet were very sexy, if you like that sort of thing - and I do. They were petite and very well formed with high arches and slender perfectly formed toes. The fine pedicure she was sporting was testament to the fact that she knew she had nice feet and probably loved showing them off.

I had spent a good solid fifteen minutes massaging her feet when I finally lay them both down in my lap. She moved and stretched them slightly, inadvertently pressing one of them against my groin. The position I was sitting in gave absolutely no room for me to expand, so I repositioned myself, laying her feet back on the comforter and reaching for my glass of cognac.

I did my best to adjust my cock so it could grow comfortably. I did this subtly, but at that moment, I didn't particularly care if Mia noticed or not. Massaging her feet had turned me on and if she could see the physical evidence, it was alright with me. She did notice and smiled that knowing smile.

"Oh, man. You weren't kidding. That was wonderful, Jake. Thank you. That felt soooo good," she crooned.

"You're quite welcome," I replied. "The pleasure was all mine."

"Hmm, I quite doubt that, but thank you. Wow, I feel so relaxed," she said. She pulled back up so she was leaning back on her elbows, the large round orbs of her breasts once again jutting forth provocatively, stretching her shirt. She had such great tits and I sensed that she loved showing them off. I had surmised that earlier in the bar as she strutted to and fro. I could only imagine how much she might enjoy showing them off in all their naked glory.

I handed her the glass of cognac and she had a sip, eyeing me carefully. I saw her gaze wander down to my groin and she smiled as she saw the huge bulge I'd made room for. The warmth of the cognac and the successful completion of her foot massage had emboldened me somewhat, so I made another suggestion.

"I'm so glad you liked that. I guess I'd be remiss if I didn't at least offer you my full body treatment." I took a sip and eyed her cautiously, wondering if I might have stepped over the line. Seeing and hearing no resistance, I continued. "If you liked the foot massage, I think you'd be an excellent candidate for a really good full body massage." I was now in uncharted territory and playing it by ear. I had to retreat a bit and see how she'd react.

"And, of course, there are a few more suggestions, if you're interested," I smiled as I took another sip of cognac. She did as well and smiled.

"I figured so. And they would be?"

I looked at my watch for emphasis. "Well, for one, it's late. A good massage could take up to an hour. I don't know if it's stopped snowing or not, but if we go that route, I'd probably request accommodations on your couch over there," I said, eyeing the sofa where she'd pulled the comforter and pillows from.

"Hmm. I guess that can be arranged. I may have to check the reservation log, but I do believe it's available tonight. What else does the masseuse require?" she joked. Joking was good. She was open to this.

"Well, we'll need to line up a good hour's worth of appropriate music," I stated. "We'll need a few glasses of water, along with another glass of cognac. We'll need to put another log or two on the fire." I eyed her carefully as she weighed the additional demands.

"All acceptable," she said. "I have a feeling there's still a catch though," she stated warily.

"Well, the only other suggestion is an obvious one," I said nonchalantly. "You'll have to be naked."

My words hung there for a minute as she looked at me carefully, sizing me up with a sly smile. I continued.

"I just met you," she stated, but without too much conviction.

"I know, but I just met you too. I don't usually give massages on the first date, but I'm making an exception tonight," I said tongue in cheek. "Because of all the snow and all."

"I see. So I should be flattered?" she asked in a mocking tone and a smile that told me she was along for the ride.

"You should, indeed. It's not often I over-ride my first date policy."

"This is a date?" she asked smiling, playing along with our little game.

"It could be," I surmised. "Now, I'll leave the room while you disrobe," I said, trying to sound as professional as I could and like the decision was a foregone conclusion. "And while I'm getting water and visiting the bathroom, you could get comfortable. Take your clothes off, lie face down, sideways to the fire, and your head on a pillow. Then find a blanker or shawl or something to cover your derriere," I said, trying to sound like I did this every day of the week.

She looked just slightly skeptical, like another comment or two would convince her of the wisdom of following my suggestion.

"You bought this wonderful massage oil. It only makes sense to use it. Is there an expiration date on this?" I joked as I turned the bottle in my hand.

She hadn't said anything else and I needed to give her an out. "Listen. I hope I haven't offended you with this suggestion. If you'd like me to go, I will. I can just..."

"There are water glasses in the upper cupboard. The bathroom is down at the end of the hall," she said, as if there was never any doubt on what was to happen next. She stood up and began to unbutton her denim shirt. Before I could get up myself she had already slid it off her shoulders and thrown it onto the couch. I got to my knees and froze.

She was wearing a very thin lacy black bra in an almost see through material. Actually she was literally busting out of the bra. Her breasts were so big, round and full and the upper slopes were pressed upwards, defying gravity, from the lift of the bra below. The thin black straps looked like they were being called on to support more than their thickness looked capable of.

"Wow," I uttered. I literally just gaped at the round fullness and deep dark cleavage of her big soft tits, barely encased in a bra that looked a little too small for the job at hand.

It was clear that Mia was totally unselfconscious about having taken her shirt off. She suddenly stopped short. "Oh, yes. Music." She turned to her stereo and bent over to shuffle through some CDs. She turned to look at me, still frozen on my knees. The profile of her black clad bosom protruded forth in a perfect shape.

"Are you just going to kneel there gaping or go do your chores?" she asked in mock annoyance. I stood without taking my eyes off of her. Her body was a visual magnet. I was beyond excited and bursting with anticipation as I left the room and took my time taking a pee, having to wait for my erection to subside. I poured two glasses of water and returned slowly to the living room, wondering what I might find. Soft music was flowing from the speakers, the fire had been stoked and was burning beautifully, and Mia lay on the comforter, a small Mexican shawl that had been on the sofa covering her precious bottom. Her hands were pulled up above her head which was on a pillow and turned to the side. She lay perfectly still and her body looked like a sensuous treasure. She had taken her glasses off.

Her back was lovely and tapered to a slender line at her lower back where her hips curved outward and her ass jutted upwards at a precipitous angle and disappeared under the shawl in a minor gesture of modesty. Her smooth thighs emerged just south of the shawl and her well-proportioned legs tapered down to the beautiful feet I'd just spent time massaging. She turned her head slightly to look up at me.

"You get to keep all your clothes on? How fair is that?" she argued.

"Very well, I'll discard some layers just to even the playing field," I suggested. I removed my shirt and t-shirt, pulled off my socks and then pulled down my pants. I left on my underwear, which did little to hide the thick root of my cock as it lay turgid and expectant in the tight pouch of my boxer briefs.

I may have been many years older than the young lady I was about to touch, but I'd kept my physique as I'd aged and had never been shy or embarrassed about being naked, or nearly so, with members of the opposite sex. I knew that confidence showed.

Mia watched with a smile as I lightened my clothing load and I could see her eyeing the thick round bulge of my half hard dick. Satisfied that I'd followed suit, she lay back down, content with the extent of my disrobing.

I was completely and utterly stimulated to be hunkering down over this gorgeous specimen of a female. I quietly straddled her thighs and reached for the massage oil. I squeezed a generous amount into the palm of my hand, shared it with my other hand and was about ready to begin when I noticed her hair was still down.

"You should tie your hair up, Mia."

She had a tie around her fingers and quickly pulled her thick wavy hair into a loose bun. The tender tendrils of hair just above her neck looked so delicate. This is where I would begin. I cupped my hands and turned them over as the oil dripped onto her skin and my palms found her neck and shoulders.

I began to squeeze - gently, but firmly - as I started my massage. I concentrated on her neck, pressing the tips of my fingers into the base where it joined her slender shoulders. I wanted to gauge her reaction to each move so I would know where to concentrate as the evening unfolded. I used my thumbs to counterpoint my fingers and did my best to find the tight points in her muscles where pressure and slick fingers would lessen her tension and slowly unleash her libido. Her soft moans let me know that I was off to a good start.

I was determined to take my time and do a proper job. My hands would focus on her neck and shoulders, then slide down her upper arms to squeeze and encircle them. Her upper arms were well developed, but soft to the touch. As I pulled my fingers back to her shoulders, they dipped down to pay a brief visit to her underarms, hairless and freshly shaven. I continued to concentrate on her neck, shoulders and upper arms until the oil had been absorbed and a slight friction began to set in.

I used gravity to press down on her upper back and apply pressure, then scooched back down to rest my hips on her upper thighs. I hadn't intended this contact, but my thickening cock gently grazed against her shawl covered cheeks. I pulled up and back. There would be time for that later. I imagined that she could feel the heat and hardness of my gathering erection through the thin material that covered her bottom.

I scooted down a little lower on her legs and applied another large squirt of massage oil to the palm of my hand. I would now concentrate on the center of her back. In my experience, this was the spot where a massage began to become sensuous. I had completed my work on the shoulders and neck and was now headed south. I applied a fair amount of pressure to see how she'd react and she seemed to love the weight of my slippery hands as they pressed down on her middle back. My splayed hands moved up and down and to the side, alternating between pressing with my fingertips and applying pressure with the palms of my hand. I used my thumbs to find the ridge on either side of her spine as I eased them upward along the center of her back.

I did my best to keep the massage interesting and varied. I alternated smooth light strokes of my fingertips with gentle pressure of my full hands, along with pointed pressure from my fingertips and thumbs. In all I kept my hands moving, wanting to keep her guessing as to what I'd do next, and where. On my sweeps south, my hands would occasionally run a line along her sides, my fingertips just grazing the bulge of her generous bosom, squeezed outward by gravity and her face down position.

It was time to move to her lower back and I got an inspiration and followed my instincts without thinking too much about it. I swung my legs around so I faced her feet, now straddling her upper back. I would work her lower back from above, and my new position afforded me an exquisite view of her gorgeous round butt, barely made decent by the small shawl she had draped over her posterior in a nod to modesty.

I applied another generous amount of oil into the palm of my hand and readied to continue my southerly approach. I'd reached the moment of truth. Either she'd want to maintain the gesture of a cover that was afforded by her shawl, or she'd want me to ignore its presence and explore the absolutely gorgeous round ass that lay barely concealed.

I pressed down on her back, applying deep pressure once again, then pushed my hands, led by my thumbs, down until they met the sharp upward slope of her posterior. My thumbs swept to the side and my splayed hands conformed to the sexy curves of her fleshy hips. She was solid, but soft, and so feminine. I could hear her soft sexy moans from behind me.

I began to apply pressure against the point where her back met the upper slopes of her ass as my fingers continued to apply pressure and complement the sweeping movement of my well lubricated hands. Each stroke of my hands downward stretched the limits of how far I should go. She would either react negatively as I got closer and closer to her ass, or she'd show signs of welcoming my advances.

I was pleased to see the latter as she arched her back slightly, pressing her ass further into the air - a clear sign that I should continue and that a booty massage was a welcome direction for my advances. I followed my instincts and pressed on, finally sweeping my hands in a long sweeping motion that moved over the upper slopes of her gorgeous cheeks and slightly moved the shawl from its protective position. Her low groan and the upward movement of her ass told me I had made the right move. Now we were going somewhere.

Emboldened by her reaction and my own gathering arousal, I pushed the shawl aside and completely exposed her ass to my view and my advances. I stared in awe at the beautiful gluteal orbs that awaited my attention.

Her ass was just as I'd imagined when I'd been eyeing her earlier in the evening at the bar. Her hips flared in a copious curve and combined with an upward thrust of bubbly butt that was soft, fleshy and perfectly round. I don't think I'd ever seen a more beautiful sight. I couldn't help but comment.