Neighbor Gets More Than Lawn Mowed

Story Info
Joe meanders his way to the kitchen.
1.1k words
3.33
137.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe is of average height about 6", and average looks. You could just call him average at about 190 lbs with a 10 inch dick. Joe came home from work early that afternoon. He worked at a local military base and lived closed by. As the late June sun beat down on his shoulders, he looked mournfully at the street side trash bins that be needed to be pick-up and taken out to the curb for tomorrow morning.

Joe meanders his way to the kitchen. Unfortunately, it just looked like he had more work to do. Sure enough, as if to verify his dismay, his wife left him a note telling him to go to Nikki's to her mow the lawn. He crumpled up the note and tossed it over his shoulder toward the garbage can.

He makes his way upstairs and changed into his lawn mowing clothes. He put on his old jeans from high school. There were large tears in both knees and the inner thighs were wearing thin. Next an "I wish you were a piñata" T-shirt that he had worn during the last lawn mowing excursion. He didn't bother to tuck in the shirt. No point in looking respectable while mowing the lawn. Finally the lawn sneakers, they smelled exactly as they looked; beaten and dirty with green shading on the lower half.

His lawn-mowing attire finally assembled, Joe made his way downstairs and filled up a large water bottle with tap water from the kitchen sink. With the heat and humidity being as harsh as it had been over the past few days, he knew that this was going to be a bitch. He exited through the garage so he could pull out his mower. He unscrewed the gas cap and poured in some of the gasoline from the gas can next to the mower.

That unpleasantness out of the way, Joe finally began to walk to Nikki's to mow the lawn. He hated that fact that his wife and Nikki where so close because every time Nikki need something He and/or his wife had to go help Nikki who lived on the corner of his street. Plus it was just more lawn to mow. The tedious task usually took about ninety minutes to complete. Up and down, up and down.

Nikki welcomed him meeting him at the door. Nikki asked "Do you need anything." I replied "No I am good, thanks for asking though." She was wearing her usually lose fitting clothing with a deep drop neck line. She had a flawless, beautiful face was of average height, with breast that had to be at least FF's that were practically felling out of her shirt and her hair was straight, black hair that was mid-back length hair and looked silky smooth.

Joe finished off the front of his yard and went to work on the other side that was exposed to the street. A car passed by and he was glad that the mower was between his pants and the driver. It wouldn't do to have the neighbors staring at the pitched tent that had sprung from his crotch. He could get his mind off Nikki's tits.

As he mowed along the side of his house he continued to think about Nikki. He wasn't sure what to do it about. Sure, she was really pretty, and seemed like a nice girl. But he didn't know what she thought of him. So many questions hit him over and over again. His erection subsided as he pondered all of the reasons why he shouldn't be wondering about this forbidden fruit. Before he knew it he was done with the both side yards and now just the back yard left to do. He pushed the mower to the Nikki's garage and drank half of his water. The sun was beating down hard and his shirt was now heavily beaded with sweat. He took off his shirt and threw it into the driveway. It made a wet slapping sound as it smacked into the pavement. Nobody would care anyway. The kids were still at school and the parents were at work. Besides, he only had to do the back yard and nobody on the street could see him on that side of the house.

He walked the mower to the back of the house. Tried the gate but relieved it must not have been unlock. He left his lawn mower start back around the front of the house. The only way to the back yard would be thought the garage door. As I entered the house I noticed the lights were low and cloths on the floor not thinking about it. I walked toward the back door. As I passed the last bedroom before the back door, I saw the door was slightly ajar so as I walked passed I peeked in. To my surprise Nikki was laying on the bed naked with her legs spread wide open. She was ribbing clit vigorously, as she fingered her pussy hard. I was so turned on by this that my cock started to harden right up. I tried to ignore my throbbing hard on and walk past until I heard her moan something. That something was a name when I stepped closer to the door I heard her say "Oh Joe, oh yeah you now that is how I like it." I could believe my ears she was fantasizing about me as she vigorously ribbed her clit and fingered her wet pussy. Then again she moans "Oh Joe, oh yeah you now that is how I like it." Then also moans "come on give to me I can take it."

At this I can no longer control myself it take off all my clothes, push the crack door open just enough for me to slide inside the room. Standing there watching her made my cock so hard it almost hurt. I started slowly stroking my tool waiting for the right time. Sometime went by and she moved her hands to great breast and started playing with her nipples. As soon as she did this I made my move. I quickly climbed on to the bed and placed myself between her legs. I dived right into her pussy and began pleasuring it before she even registered that I was on the bed. Nikki froze as she felt a mouth collide with her pussy and a tongue began to pleasure her clit. She was already so wet she did not care who it was. She pushed her hips up and gripped the back the head and forced it deeper into her shocked pussy. As she did this she orgsamed and squirted all over this mystery persons face. Joe continued eat her pussy and was very satisfied by her orgasmic squirt. He then climbed up from her pussy so she could see his face.

Nikki's face said it all. She was very, very please it was Joe that just pleased her now it was her turn to please him and fully both of their fantasies