Neighbor in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

I didn't know her body all that well yet at this point but she didn't appear to have much problem cumming each time we'd been together, at least so far. Even though she was trying to give me all the credit for that, I knew it wasn't just me or my technique. Whatever the case, I was happy that she seemed to cum fairly easily and was getting a lot out of our secret get-togethers. I might have initially been tempted to commit adultery just because she was young and sexy but I wouldn't stick around if being with her became a chore. Does that make me sound like an asshole? Well, maybe I was but she wasn't complaining about the multiple orgasms she was regularly having any more than I was complaining about the opportunity to enjoy her tight, young body.

I could feel an orgasm beginning to build due to the high levels of pleasure I was experiencing but I knew that she was also getting close herself. I might not have had her body completely figured out but some things were just plainly obvious. Between how hard she was pushing backwards and the noises she was making, I was sure that she was going to be cumming before I did, though I was getting pretty close. As she was getting closer, her pussy was becoming hotter and slicker and that combined with her ass smacking against my hips even harder and faster had me right on her heels. Of course it didn't surprise me when she pushed back and just held there as her body started shaking. I just stayed where I was, letting her control her orgasm, and she did push back a couple more times as she was cumming. When she finally went still, she just remained there, twitching occasionally, as she came down.

Rather than start pushing back against me again, once she'd apparently recovered she pulled away from me so that my cock slipped out of her, then turned around and sat on the couch in front of me. She slipped the condom off of my cock and wrapped her lips around it instead. I moaned as she engulfed my tool in her hot mouth and started moving her lips up and down my shaft. She continued to impress me as a cocksucker and I knew I'd have to ask her about it one day to find out how she got so good. She was pumping the base with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down while cupping my balls in the other hand. I knew I wasn't good for much longer and I was perfectly okay with it. I was looking forward to blowing a load down her throat even though I'd done it so many times recently.

I was savoring the pleasure being provided by her hot mouth while also enjoying the visual as I watched her sucking my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair a little bit but never grabbed her head or pushed my cock into her mouth. There was no need for any of that when the way she was doing it was so awesome already. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but she never changed her pace or her technique. She remained focused and it wasn't much longer before I let out a grunt and started spewing into her mouth. She swallowed my load in stride and continued sucking me off while I kept spurting, not stopping until I was fully spent. As she let my cock fall from her mouth, she looked up at me then smiled. I actually tousled her hair before I sat beside her.

"You continue to be awesome," I said.

"You're awesomer," she replied.

"This may be true," I said and she punched me in the arm.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers
12