Neighbor On Deck

Story Info
She thought she was alone...
2.2k words
4.3
109.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers

My house and my neighbors are at the end of a cul-de-sac. Both houses back up to a dense stand of trees and thicket. It suits me fine that there is only one other house next to mine. I am a very private person and just don’t like all of the neighborly rituals that occur in more developed residential areas. Most of the residents on my street are young families and have more than their fare share of time constraints. Other than an occasional wave there is absolutely no interaction. The isolation is what I savor. After more than my share of failed relationships there is no current desire to throw myself back into the dating fray. Now don’t get me wrong, I still love being around women. But having women friends, at work and away, is all I need right now. They understand what has occurred in my past and have been unbelievably supportive. Actually, most of my friends are much younger than me. That is just the nature of my work at the small college nearby. I am contracted to do historical research for an on-campus governmental study group. At first it was distracting to be around so many young coeds but over time they became friends. I enjoy the youthful vigor, the teasing, but they are more like daughters and I intend to keep it that way.

My next-door neighbor is another story. I have only seen her on few occasions. We briefly introduced ourselves when I was moving into the house. She is an emergency room nurse and works graveyard shifts. She is sleeping while I am at work and gone when I return. This almost gives me the feeling that the house next door is vacant. There are very few times that she has had company. Other than a wave and hello while doing yard work there is no contact. Not that I wouldn’t mind some. I know that I have stressed how much I enjoy the privacy and isolation but she is just too tempting. She is very tiny. But she is not a waif. Her height is only about five foot but the figure is that of a Greek goddess. Her hair is very short and ink black in color. Her skin is pale, like fine porcelain. What is most striking are her eyes. They are the lightest shade of blue that I have ever seen. Framed by her dark eyebrows and hair they seem to fluoresce. Other than the initial fantasy about what she would be like I had to resign myself to the few chance meetings that our opposite schedules allowed. Oh well, fantasy was not a bad thing.

After several months of what seemed like non-stop work there was finally time to take several days of well-deserved vacation. All I wanted to do was catch up on some much needed work in the yard and relax. I woke early in the morning to start the landscaping project I had envisioned when purchasing the house. After several hours of hard labor, the initial digging, trimming, and planting was almost complete. I decided to reward the effort with a cold beer on the deck where I could look out onto my yard and contemplate the next step. My deck was high enough to see over the privacy fence into my neighbors yard. I could see much of the yard and by looking through the vines covering the fence top I could also see most of the deck. After finishing my beer the sun felt too good to venture into the yard right away. I decided that getting some more sun on my too pale body would be the correct choice.

I lay in the chaise lounge, dosing at times, staring into space, just lost in my thoughts when I detected movement next door. My neighbor was coming out onto her deck. She was carrying a small bag and sat it next to her reclining deck chair. She was wearing a modest black bikini. It almost looked like something that would be worn at the gym. I remember thinking about the contrast of the dark hair and fabric against her skin. She sat on the edge of her chair and removed a bottle of lotion from the bag. After a few minutes of rubbing it into her face, arms, shoulders, stomach, and legs I was feeling even warmer. There was nothing sensuous about how she applied the lotion but watching her without her knowledge certainly was. She could have seen me if she had looked in the right direction but I guess she wasn’t used to anyone being at my house during the day. And only my head would have been visible over the tops of the jasmine. She removed a book from the bag, adjusted the chair, pulled her sunglasses down, and settled into the seat. I was still in a partial sleep state and only glanced her direction from time to time. There was work to do but it was my vacation and if all I wanted to do was sit back and watch my neighbor that was acceptable.

As the sun raised higher in the sky the temperature started to climb. It would not have been uncomfortable had there been some shade to sit in but having shade meant losing my view of the nearby deck. Sometimes there just has to be sacrifices in life. She had been reading her book for quite some time when I saw her place it on the table. I thought she was getting ready to go back inside but after shifting in the chair she seemed to be settling in for a nap of her own. I could tell that she was feeling the effects of the now afternoon sun. Her skin was glistening with sweat and her hair seemed to be damp as well. I really didn’t think that any sunscreen could protect that pale skin from burning. Actually, I was wondering when she would go in because my own skin was getting a light tinge of pink. But I guess that is part of being a stubborn male? I was almost to the point of abandoning my post when she started to stir in the chair.

She slowly ran her fingertips from her shoulder to the wrist. Her right hand rose to her neck and the middle finger began to lightly trace the lines from her neck to upper chest. I was transfixed on every movement. Her finger created a path from her neck, down the center of her chest, down to her navel, then slid to the side and followed the inside of her thigh to the knee. After retracing her journey she began again using the other hand to caress her left side. Her right hand moved up to her bikini top and slowly traced concentrically smaller rings around her left breast. When she reached the center, obviously circling the nipple, her mouth opened so she could moisten her lips with her tongue. Her body posture was slowly changing.

She had shifted lower in the chair, her knees were slightly bent, and her head was tilted back. After what seemed an inordinate amount of time tracing the outline of her breasts and nipples she put a finger under the bottom edge of the fabric and pulled the top over her breasts. Her breasts were stunning. They were full but definitely natural. They were so white next to the pinkness of the adjacent sun-drenched skin. Her small hands could not completely cover them. She took a breast in each hand and alternately squeezed. Her nipples were long and erect. I had never seen a woman with nipples as long and thick. They looked like the end of one of my fingers. She then took each nipple between her thumb and index fingers. I could see her tugging, pinching, and pulling.

After being rough she would settle back into the soft caresses of earlier. Her head was back further and her mouth was again open. Her breathing was definitely becoming labored. I could easily see the rise and fall of her chest. The glistening of her skin was more pronounced than before with rivulets running down her sides. She then let her left hand wander down her stomach while continuing the attention to her breasts and nipples. Her legs parted more as her hand slid between the thighs and disappeared. I was wondering if she would slide her fingers under the edge of her bikini bottoms when she lifted her ass off the chair and slid them down past her knees. She raised her knees to her chest and slipped the bottoms over her calves and feet. Her legs lowered slightly and moved to the side to rest on the arms of the chair. I could not believe how totally lost in lust she was. Her pussy was shaved from the clit down. Above was a tangle of dense black hair that was neatly trimmed along the sides. Her hand would slide through the forest and dance along the tops of her outer lips. The lips were an amazing shade of crimson against the paleness of her abdomen and thighs.

She was not in any hurry. There were no wasted movements. All were deliberate, making me wonder how many times she had practiced this ritual while I was at work. Her other hand left her breasts and moved to join the other as it teased her pussy. She took both hands and parted the outer lips. She would stretch them outward then push them closed. Her once barely visible inner lips were now feeling the sun. She would take the inner labia between her fingers and pull them from the other lips. It was similar to the ministrations on her nipples. I was sweating profusely by now.

I had been so absorbed with her actions that it had not registered that I was absent-mindedly stroking my erection through my shorts. I am not going to lie about my size, slightly under seven inches and thick. I was almost afraid to touch myself, thinking that I would come that quickly. But the hardness was uncomfortably confined. I reached down and slid my shorts off in much the same manner as she had done earlier. There was pre-cum leaking from the tip in large amounts. As it lay on my abdomen every heartbeat made it jump like alive and thinking on its own. I really believe that my cock had taken over control of my body and mind. I began to slowly stroke the length of my erection as I turned to watch again. She was using one hand to open her pussy while a finger of the other hand circled slowly around her clit. I thought that moans could be heard over the sound of the wind. Every so often her hand would leave her pussy to pinch a nipple or place in her mouth to suck. I could only wonder how good she must taste. After what seemed hours she placed two fingers into her open pussy.

She didn’t take her time now. It was as if time for urgency had arrived. She was rapidly moving the fingers in to the knuckle and then out to the tips. She would let her fingers hover over the opening then thrust inside like she was using her entire hand and arm as the holder of a dildo. As her motion increased in tempo, so did mine. The fluid was steadily draining from my cock and was providing all the lubrication I needed to pump my organ at the same rhythm her fingers were taking. I could tell that she was getting very close. Her back was arching up from the chair, her mouth was open wider, and her breathing was almost ragged. She suddenly pulled her knees to her shoulders and started pinching her clit with one hand while the fingers of the other plunged deep into her soaked pussy. There was no doubt that her climax was imminent. Mine as well. I could also hear her low moans coming across the fence. The sound deepened into a long, protracted groan. Her fingers went deeply into her pussy and she went quickly over the edge. As her orgasm crashed over her body mine exploded as well. My cock had never been so hard or full. The come shot from the tip in several long streamers. I had my come all over my thighs, stomach, and chest. My cock refused to soften and as I continued to stroke another small and sharp orgasm rocked my body. There wasn’t much left to empty but it was so intense. When I became aware of the world around me I thought to look back at her. She was slumped into the chair with one hand still on her pussy and the other slowly moving across her stomach.

After several minutes while both of us regained normal breathing, she sat up in the chair then stood up. She bent over to pick up her lotion, book, and bottoms. When she rose back up she took off her sunglasses and looked over the fence, straight into my eyes. There was a sudden look of shock on her face like she wasn’t sure whether to be mad, embarrassed, or both. I was expecting to get yelled at and was glad that she could not see my still semi-hard cock. She regained her composure and deliberately walked to her back door, top still pulled off her breasts, naked from the stomach down. As she opened the door to go inside she looked my direction. Was that really a smile on her face? I guess that time will tell. Stay tuned.

Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers