Neighbor Terri

Story Info
The neighbor's girlfriend decides to use him.
2.6k words
4.26
44.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

As Tim climbed the stairs to go brush his teeth and get the flavor of cum out of his mouth yet again, he reflected on how he got into this situation. When Terri moved in with the next door neighbor, he noticed those big tits like any other man would. They were huge and bullet shaped, and looked like they belonged on the front bumper of a '57 Cadillac, full and pointed and jutting out proudly. At 29, she knew how to work her assets too, drawing attention away from her poor complexion and otherwise unremarkable body by wearing scoop necked tops and tight sweaters to highlight those big tits.

Over the summer she got into the habit of lying out in the sun in Tommy's backyard, affording Tim some discreet viewing from his second floor window. Terri would sometimes come over to the fence to chat when Tim worked out in the yard, and over time she started to become quite flirtatious. Although he was flattered, Tim tried to keep his distance. After all, Tom owned the house next door and Tim would still have to be his neighbor after Terri went on down the road. Plus, Tom was known around their small town to be kind of a tough guy, and Tim didn't want to get on the bad side of a guy who already intimidated him.

Although he didn't know it at the time, the turning point came one day when Tim had just finished cutting the grass, enjoying covert glances at Terri while he worked. He had just entered the house and was starting to peel off his sweaty clothes to shower before going to work at his second shift job, when there was a knock at the door. Refastening his shorts, he answered Terri's knock.

"Hey Tim, I'm sorry to bother you, but my computer's down and I'm expecting an important email. Could I use yours to check if they sent it yet?"

"Um, sure. Come on in," he said, embarrassed at having her seeing him without a shirt. Since turning forty several years ago, he had gotten soft and out of shape, and no longer felt confident about how he looked without clothes. "There's my laptop. I'm running kind of late to get ready for work, so I'll just leave you to it and go get my shower, ok?"

"Sure thing," she smiled. "I don't mean to impose, but this is really an important email, and it won't take more than a few minutes."

When Tim came downstairs dressed for work, Terri was gone and a post-it note was on his computer saying "Thanks, Terri". Tim didn't think anything more about it, and didn't see her out for the next several days.

Then early one morning, everything changed. Tim was just waking up when there was another knock at the door. This time, she was dressed in a bathrobe, and looking like she had just climbed out of bed, with her hair mussed up and no makeup on.

"We're all out of coffee. Can you hook me up?" she asked. "I am absolutely useless until after my second cup."

"Yeah, come on in. I just put the pot on, so it should be ready in a couple of minutes," he replied, grateful that he had pulled on a robe that morning, instead of the silk boxers he sometimes lounged around in.

They both sat at the bar in the kitchen quietly until the morning brew was ready. They seemed content to just sit and sip their coffee through the first cup, then began to chat a bit.

Finally Terri said, "I have a confession to make." Tim looked at her in surprise. "My computer wasn't broken the other day when I came over. I really just wanted to get a look at the history on yours."

Tim was dumbfounded. "I...I don't understand."

"I saw you trying to check me out while you mowed your lawn without being obvious, and it was very flattering. I've also seen you peeking at me from your second floor windows. I wanted to see what else you look at."

"Listen, I'm really sorry," he stammered. "I wasn't trying to be a perv or anything..."

Leaning forward to touch his lips with a finger to shush him, Terri smiled. "It's ok. You are a perv, but I think this is a situation we can work with."

Her robe fell open as she leaned back in her barstool, revealing that the only thing she wore beneath it was a pair of white cotton panties. Those magnificent tits, not supported by a bra sagged heavily, her brown areolas the size of silver dollars with hard nubs in the center. They had several fresh bruises from where Tom had sucked on them earlier that morning. The panties were a bikini style, and cut low enough to reveal a treasure trail of dark hair leading toward her navel. Further down , they were soaking wet and almost transparent, showing a prominent bush and thick camel toe. Finally, Tim dragged his gaze back up to her face.

Terri's eyes twinkled as she spoke. "Imagine my surprise when I saw how many times you visited Literotica in the last couple of weeks. And then," she paused to lower her voice, "I find out that you read stories all the time about eating pussy. Well it just so happens I really like to have my pussy eaten. You know what a tough macho guy Tom is. He just wants to fuck me and get his rocks off. Sometimes he leaves me hanging, so maybe you can take care of that for me?"

"Um, I don't know if this is such a good idea," said Tim. "You know he and I have been neighbors for quite a while, and I don't want there to be any trouble between us."

"I'm glad to hear that. I guess I won't have to tell him how you've been perving on me all summer from your window. That is, if you can do what it takes to keep me happy," she grinned triumphantly. They both knew he would do anything she told him to.

With that established, Terri put her right leg up on the bar and hooked her left foot on the seat of the barstool. Letting her legs fall open, her pussy bulged obscenely against the wet gusset of the panties. Her inner thighs glistened in the morning sunlight from the overflow of moisture where they met. "Clean me up, Timmy."

As he sunk to his knees in front of her, Tim felt a curious mix of emotions. Excitement at being coerced into servicing her was tangled with dread of the possible consequences of getting involved in his neighbors' business. His cock was hard and poking out through the front of his bathrobe as his tongue tentatively began to swab the juices on her thighs and progressing further up to the junction where they met. Although he had tasted his own cum before, he was surprised at the heady flavor of the mix he was tasting, and was soon licking enthusiastically at her thick pussy lips through the panties she still wore.

"Oh yeah," moaned Terri. "Lick that pussy you dirty bastard!" With those words, she reached down and pulled the panties to the side, exposing her thick lips to his thirsty mouth.

Tim buried his nose in her dark curls and put his tongue in her wet gash as far as he could reach, causing globs of Tom's cum to start pouring out of her. By now he was totally into what he was doing and began to suck vigorously at Terri's cunt, drawing out all the thick creamy semen that had been deposited in her less than hour before. His stomach was getting full from all the sex juices he was swallowing, and he wondered how long Tom had been building up that load.

"Fuck yes! You're a cum hungry slut aren't you, you filthy fucker! You just keep sucking that cum out of my pussy!" she screamed as she came and began to gush even more liquids into Tim's mouth. By now she had her fingers tangled in Tim's hair and was fucking his face as much as he was ravishing her.

"Arrrgggghhhhh!" she screamed as she had one last big orgasm. Terri's grip on Tim's hair relaxed and he took that as his cue to ease up with the action of his mouth, licking more gently on each of her labial lips and placing gentle kisses on her wet hairy vulva.

"Stand up and let me see your cock," said Terri as her legs sagged open. Tim eagerly complied, thinking he was going to get the opportunity to fuck her. He quickly shed the bathrobe and began to line up his cock to insert into her pussy.

Seeing what he had in mind, Terri quickly put a halt to his plans. "Oh, no you don't. You don't get to fuck me with that little thing. Only man-sized cocks get in this pussy. You just get to jack off and cum on my clit."

Disappointed, but horny beyond belief, Tim began stroking his hard cock. His precum was flowing heavily, providing ample lubrication for his stroking. Terri watched with a bemused smile on her face as he masturbated frantically.

"Uggghhhhh!" he groaned as the first jet of hot creamy cum jetted out onto her clit and bush. Tim kept stroking as four more powerful jets of cum splashed across her pussy lips and clit, followed by several smaller dribbles. He hadn't cum that hard in a long time, and was suddenly weak in the knees. He sagged heavily back into the barstool, breathing hard and sweating profusely.

"Don't get comfortable Timmy," smirked Terri. "You've got more cleanup to do." He looked at her face, stunned, then looked at her messy pussy. His cum was coating her clit and bush, running down between her lips and starting to drip into her ass crack. "You'd better get busy. The colder it gets, the worse it tastes."

Tim sunk to his knees in front of her, resigned to doing her bidding. "Start at my asshole so you don't miss any," commanded Terri. After cumming, the prospect of going down on her no longer appealed to Tim, especially having to eat his own discharge, but he knew she would insist. Placing his hands on her inner thighs, he spread her open so he could get his tongue into her ass crack and reach all the runny liquid there quickly and get it over with.

As he applied his tongue for the first long broad stroke, Terri spoke. "Hold it on your tongue and look up at me with your mouth open." When he complied, Tim was surprised to see her holding her smart phone, taking a video of him.

"No, please," he whispered, immediately grasping the implications of what she was doing.

"Oh, yes," she smiled. "Now swallow. You know you love licking cum off of my pussy. This just ensures that you will continue to love it. And you'll get lots of practice."

Defeated, Tim swallowed the bitter liquid and bent to completing the chore. The salty cum was cooling and getting runny, making the taste totally disgusting, unlike Tom's cum that had stayed hot in Terri's cunt earlier.

Very soon he had her pussy thoroughly cleaned, but Terri kept him busy licking her to one more orgasm. "Mmmm, my favorite way to start the day," she said contentedly when he was finished. "Thanks so much for the coffee and the pussy licking services. I'm sure I'll be a return customer."

Tim didn't know what to say as she got to her feet and headed toward the door. On one hand the whole scene was hot as hell, but there was an undercurrent of dread at where this was going. He was both humiliated at having to clean Tom's cum from her pussy and excited by being used as a sex toy by Terri.

Terri paused at the door. "I'll see you in a day or two," she told him with a grin. Then, with an exaggerated wink, she was out the door.

Stunned, Tim headed immediately for his bathroom to brush his teeth and get the taste of cum out of his mouth and shower the evidence away. Then he left the house and stayed gone for the several hours before he had to return and get ready for work. He was relieved that there was no sign of Terri, or Tom either, for that matter, and he did what he had to do and left as quickly as possible.

Tim was on pins and needles the next morning, there were no knocks at the door, and his phone didn't ring either. He experienced a curious mixture of relief and disappointment as the morning passed without a visit. By noon he had masturbated twice, and Terri was the fantasy both times. His evening at work was again troubled and he had a hard time concentrating on his tasks. When it finally came to an end, he returned home to further ponder what the next morning would bring.

Sure enough, there was a knock at the door the next morning, and the scene from two days ago was repeated, and then again the next day as well. Terri visited Tim three times the first week and then four times the next week. The following week there were no knocks at the door, and the knot in Tim's gut grew tighter with each passing day. He had no contact with Terri, nor did he see her outside the house even though her car was there. He wondered if Tom had learned what had been going on and if there was a confrontation coming.

The dread grew stronger each day and Tim volunteered to work the weekend in order to be away from the house in case Tom was looking for him. When the knock on the door came on Monday morning, Tim experienced an unexpected elation. He had already looked out the window to see Tom's truck was gone and Terri's car was home, so the knock at the door was probably going to be her.

"I'm baaack!" she sing-songed as Tim opened the door. "Did you miss me?"

"I didn't know what to think," he stammered. "I was concerned Tom had found out what we were doing or something."

"No, nothing like that. I got my period, and the last thing I want then is oral. That's just gross!" she said as she breezed into the house. "Today, however, the only thing oozing out of my pussy is a huge load of cum. I hope you're hungry."

Plopping down on the couch, Terri opened her bathrobe wide and hooked a finger in the side of her panties. "Come on. Get down here so when I pull my panties to the side you don't miss any. It's probably gonna start pouring out of me."

In a flash, Tim was on his knees between her thighs, his face poised expectantly over her pantied hairy vulva. When she pulled her panties aside, he hardly had time to look at the matted hair and red swollen lips of her pussy before her hand was tangled in his hair, pulling his face into her sex as she humped up into his face. His only choice was to fasten his mouth over her fuckhole to suck the slimy globs of cum out.

It was then that the realization hit him: he had missed this, even as he had worried about the possible repurcussions. The dirtiness and decadence was addicting, and he realized that Terri had turned him into a cumslut in just a few weeks' time. He still didn't enjoy the flavor, but the humiliation and degradation was intoxicating, and he didn't want it to ever end.

bareman
bareman
38 Followers