Neighborhood Butt Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Another day, another ass fuck for our hero's wife.
3.7k words
4.4
97.6k
64

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

To the reader: Still no character development, but lots of nasty ass action. Hope you enjoy!

*

Crouched on all fours, desperately licking the feet of her tormentor, Tom's wife Angela resembled nothing more than base animal, a bitch in heat trying to gain the favor of the pack's alpha male. Said male towered over her, his large cock stiff as an iron rod and just as unforgiving. "Get up slut! And put your mouth to good use where it matters!" he commanded harshly, reaching down to grab her hair and bodily pull her up to her knees.

Tom watched intently, on the edge of intervening until he saw the shiver of pleasure run through his wife. She liked it rough and a little hair pulling wasn't going to phase her much. That would barely register a three on her rough-o-meter. Now his wife, only a foot or two from their marital bed, put her cock sucking skills to use on the man's shaft, licking, kissing and nibbling it as if it was a gift from the gods that deserved abject adoration and worship. Normally a man would require a bit of a blowjob to help him regain his erection. But not this man. The blow he was receiving was just another way to use and degrade the woman at his feet. And to give her loose ass some time to tighten back up a bit.

Finally tiring of the cock and ball worship, the man reached down and grasped each of her tits in his meaty hands, pulling her to her feet before roughly bending her over the bed. With her head only inches from his own stiff and leaking cock, Tom considered pulling her face into his lap, so she could suck him while the other man attacked her other end. But he decided against it. Let the man have his power play. It was, at best, just for show, and both men knew it. Angela's body was only available because Tom was allowing it.

The man stepped up behind his wife's butt and painfully spread the ass cheeks apart before using his thick thumb to probe her puckered asshole. Apparently satisfied that her muscles had tightened sufficiently, he leaned over and drooled a gob of spit onto her anus. That was one thing Tom found a bit foul. They had all kinds of lube all over the house, including a bottle within easy reach. Why did so many men feel the need to use spit as a lubricant? Were they lazy? Or was that just another way to show their dominance? Either way, Tom thought it was completely unnecessary. If you're fucking a woman up the ass, you're pretty much in the most dominant position you're ever going to achieve. At least in his book.

The massive cock head once again lay poised in her crack, ready to ream and ruin the entrance to her bowels. The spittle would be barely enough to help such a thick spear enter such a tight hole. Still, Tom was willing to just watch it happen. It would only be a temporary pain, and sometimes it was as satisfying to hear his nympho wife keen in discomfort as she got what she'd been begging for.

Her heavy tits dangled just above his lap and he wouldn't even have to stretch out his arms to take her shuddering udders into his hands to squeeze and milk them. He desisted, though. Her sweet fun bags would be his for the rest of the night, after this man had gone back to his own wife. And then Tom could teach her tits any lesson that he wanted.

Her anus resisted just a little bit against the intrusion of the thick cock head. Just enough for the ring of flesh to press inwards a bit, creating a crater of stretched skin. Then the cock poked through, smoothly sliding inside like the tip of a knife that has finally pierced a bread crust and found the soft doughy interior. Clearly the small amount of spittle wasn't enough to truly ease the way because as the cock penetrated inside, her anal ring tugged downward, causing her to cry out with every passing inch.

Finally the man was ball's deep inside his wife, his mass of curly pubic hair mashed against the smooth skin of her ass cheeks. Tom didn't bother to look at the man's face, knowing what he would find there. Instead, he studied the scene before him. The throbbing, thickly veined cock. The heavy balls constricted against the pelvis. The welcoming curve of her ass, and her equally welcoming cunt peeking out from below. And the juncture at which cock had penetrated ass, the dirtiest and most condemned of acts, occurring only inches from his face, enacted by his wife and a friend.

And he felt only sexual excitement, without the least bit of jealousy. Was that the power of the butt fuck? A triumph of his mind over what mattered to society? Or a simple perversion that was only now rising to the surface?

* * *

Just 24 hours after Angela had hosted Mark and proven that she was indeed willing to attend to the ass-fucking needs of all the men in her husband's poker group, Dr. Raj appeared on their front porch. Tom was a bit surprised. Of all the men in the group, he'd thought that Raj was perhaps the least likely to be interested in such a deal. After all, both he and his wife were from India, and weren't the women there supposed to be naturally subservient to the men?

When Raj came in the door and started talking to Tom about medical research into his wife's condition, Tom knew right away that it was all a ruse. Raj was pretending to help Angela, and maybe he really did want to help, but only after getting a sample of her tight ass.

He interrupted the doctor only a minute into the lecture. "Raj, you're preaching to the choir here. I've done all the research and talked to all the doctors. I know what needs to be done to start treating her nymphomania. Hell, that might not even be what she has. This could just be a symptom of OCD, or ADHD, or any number of psychological things. But in the end, the person you need to talk to is Angela. She's in the back of the house, on the computer. She knows that you know, so it shouldn't be too awkward of a conversation. Here... I'll take you back."

Angela looked up brightly as Raj came into the room, and traded a secret but knowing glance with her husband. Raj was like most Indian men that she knew: small in stature, dark skinned, thin, and with a precisely sculpted face. His movements were precise too, as if he was consciously thinking of where to position his limbs before making any movements.

"I've got some stuff to do in the basement," Tom explained to both of them. "Ange, just give me a yell if you need something. But make it a loud one. You know how I like to crank up the stereo."

They all laughed at that, with Raj commenting that his wife complained about the same thing at home, even though they all knew that his admission was a polite but blatant lie. Still laughing about it, Tom headed to the basement while Raj and Angela made for the family room.

Angela let Raj get comfortable on the couch tried to listen closely as he started relating the research he'd found, but she'd heard it all before. Whatever caused her to want sex all the time, and to get so extremely turned on by anal sex, wasn't going to be found in a bunch of medical journals. And all the drugs they'd given her were good at dampening the symptoms, but left her feeling tired, grouchy and depressed. It just wasn't worth living life in the throes of depression just to "cure" her condition.

She knew that Raj had come over for another reason, but like many intellectual men, and she had known a few, he was becoming caught up in his own need to lecture and teach. Moving over to sit next to him on the couch, she pretended to inspect the documents he'd laid out on the coffee table.

"Hmmm. I see," she commented, laying her hand on his knee. "But I have a much easier way to get some relief from my condition," she said in an even tone. "What gives me the greatest relief is getting a cock inside my ass. Is that something you can help me with?"

She smiled at the shocked look on his face, and before he could even form the words to protest, she kissed him full on the lips. It wasn't but a couple of seconds later before he was kissing her back. He smelled heavily of cologne, and tasted heavily of exotic spices.

She could tell immediately from his demeanor that she'd have to take all the initiative, and so, leaning into him, she took hold of his hands and placed them deep within her cleavage. He quickly got the point and began kneading her flesh, at first softly and reverently, and then with greater and greater lust. She guessed that wasn't too surprising. His wife had very small breasts, and big titted American women were an object of desire in many other cultures.

When she popped her tits out of her top, he voraciously devoured them, sucking great gobs of her titty flesh into his mouth, chewing on her nipples and cramming each boob as far into his mouth as he could. She let herself be swept along by his lust, thrilling every time he caught hold of one of her nipples and worried at it with his teeth.

But when she reached down to undo his pants, he pushed her hands away, standing and pushing his pants and underwear down himself. His cock was small and thin, mostly hidden by the huge mass of dark and bristly pubic hair. When she bent over and tried to take him in her mouth, he stopped her. He displayed the same reaction when she tried to finger his erection. Instead, he rubbed his member up and down her cleavage, slapping her tits with it until he was fully erect.

She soon came to the conclusion that he didn't want to get fully involved in the moment. That made things a lot simpler. She didn't try to remove his shirt, and quickly stripped out of her clothes. Naked on the couch, her breasts beginning to redden from his rough handling, she wasn't quite sure what to do next. Normally she would suck his cock for a while, play with his balls and maybe even rim him, if he didn't seem too squeamish. Then she'd offer her body up as his sex toy, letting him do whatever he wanted in any or all of her holes. But with this tightly controlled man in front of her, she wasn't sure what the next step should be.

He stood over her for a long moment, inspecting her critically. She'd been looked at by men many, many times before, but never like this. It was as if he was categorizing every inch of her body, every feature, and matching it against an ideal found only in his mind. It made her feel very uncomfortable, like a bug on a microscope slide.

"Show me," he ordered clinically. She knew exactly what he wanted and spread her legs wide, then spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, two at the top and two at the bottom, so he could see inside her wet cave all the way to her cunt hole. He leaned down and looked into her, not touching her, and again she could feel the categorization going on in his mind. Once again she felt strangely violated, which was ridiculous because he was about to violate her in a much more graphic way.

"Very well," was all he said after he had finished inspecting her fuck hole. Then, without any verbal direction, he positioned her on the sofa so that her ass hung just on the edge and her legs were racked straight up in the air, jackknifed to the point that he had clear access to both her cunt and her anus. With her legs tight together, it would be a very tight fit for him. And a tiring and fairly uncomfortable position for her. Plus, how would he be able to enter her with her body at that height? He'd have to crouch down way too far. But her ass was too high for him to kneel on the floor.

She got her answer when he grabbed a couple of cushions from the chairs in the room. Stacking them on the floor, he knelt on them and suddenly she felt his cock head resting just outside the entrance to her ass hole. Fortunately, he took a moment to squirt some lube on her from the bottle on the table. Then, with no fanfare at all, he pressed his cock smoothly and slickly inside her waiting anus.

She moaned in a way that was both a gasp and a sigh. Unlike other positions, in this one she could feel the whole length of his cock inside her bowels, the sides encasing him tightly like the skin of a sausage. She peered past her legs to see his face but found it completely inscrutable. In fact, he even had his eyes closed. He began stroking into her then, smoothly, methodically, without any haste or wild bucking. He held this hands behind his back, so that the only contact between them was at the meaty point where his cock skin met her anal ring, and the occasional time when his groin lightly slapped her ass cheeks.

Understanding came to her in a flash. He was using her like a living, breathing sex toy, nothing more. Like a mannequin with exceptionally hot and slippery parts, or a very advanced sex doll. She wondered what he was thinking about as he mechanically fucked her ass, his eyes closed and his mind apparently elsewhere. Then she realized how little it mattered. If he could be that way, so could she.

Closing her eyes, she began to play one of her favorite fantasies. She was still on the sofa, still being fucked up the ass by a stranger. But surrounding them were friends and neighbors and family, all watching intently as he humiliatingly penetrated her ass, and making comments about her slutty body and disgusting morals. Right in front stood her step-brother, his thick cock hanging outside his ever-present sweat pants, a jewel of pre-cum decorating the massive pee slit.

All around her, her women friends were being felt up by their husbands, and she could see fingers disappearing into trimmed pussies, tits slipping out of bras and panties dropping to the floor. Back behind the press of bodies, she imagined that she could see her girlfriend Janie entertaining two men, greedily sucking one's cock while the other roughly groped her big floppy tits. From the crowd came a murmur of whispered suggestions, shared between lovers, punctuated by lewd suggestions aimed at her and her dirty lover, who continued to ream her ass even as the insults rained down.

She was just getting to the exciting point where the phone cameras came out and her whorish behavior was captured and shared throughout the world, when she felt Raj pull his thin cock out of her ass. When she tried to see what he was up to, he gestured at her to shut her eyes again. Working only by touch, he had her spread her legs wide and hold that position, her feet waving in the air like and upside down crab stranded on a beach.

Did he want to fuck her pussy now, and leave his load inside her? She got her answer when she felt a familiar wetness just above her pussy patch and dribbling up toward her belly button. After the initial gush, she felt drops here and there, and she imagined that he was milking the rest of the cum from his dick and dripping it onto her body. As if to confirm her suspicion, he wiped his cock across the inside of her thighs, leaving a gooey streak across the skin. She heard some rustling and then his voice from above her, "Open your eyes."

She blinked up to see him towering over her, already dressed. He studied her again with the same clinical precision as before, with no expression crossing his face. "Don't move or clean yourself up until after I leave," he instructed. "I'll get with Tom to make an appointment for next week." And then, without a single backward glance or a thank-you, he strode down the hallway and out of the house.

Angela looked after him, puzzled by his behavior. She shrugged inwardly and then smiled. She wouldn't move or clean herself up. Not quite yet.

"To-oooooommmmm!" Angela's cry echoed through the house. Tom took the stairs two at a time. He'd been waiting for that call, half wondering and half knowing what was going on in the room above his head. He barely paused when he saw his sexy wife splayed out on the sofa, her body bare and her legs wide apart. It took only a few long strides to bring him next to her, and he gazed down in wonder at how Raj had left his wife.

Her pussy lips were swollen and beet red, as if she'd been spanked there repeatedly. Moreover, her entire cunt was slick and glistening, whether with his sweat, her sweat, her cum juices, or a combination of all three, he just couldn't tell. More amazing, and intriguing, was the large pool of jizz that now glazed her tummy. She hadn't touched it at all, and only a few drop had begun to spill down her sides, covering parts of her waist with a gooey, slimy trail.

It would be a shame to waste all that cum, he decided. In seconds he had his pants off and his heavy, swollen cock was soon dangling in front of him. Angela's eyes lit up at the sight, but he knew she'd be even happier when he revealed what he had in mind. But first, there were promises to be kept.

"You owe me a story, bitch," he ordered, reaching out to pinch and tug on her still erect nipples. He listened in fascination to the whole thing. The clinical way Raj had treated her. The mechanical way he had fucked her. The shape of his cock. How it had felt upon entering her asshole. And how good it had felt to finally feel his sperm squirt all over her stomach, the steaming hot liquid spewing over her skin, leaving her as messy as a Bangkok whore.

By now Tom's cock felt hard as steel, and the pressure in his balls had built to volcanic levels. Kneeling on the sofa, he carefully swiped his rod along her tummy, covering it with the other man's jizz. Angela gasped when she realized his intent, then moaned gutturally when he moved, not toward her waiting cunt, but up to her greedy mouth.

He teased her for a moment, grinning while a couple of drops slid onto her face, then directed her to lick all that cum off before allowing her to suck on his dick. She frantically complied, using her lips to suck every drop from his rod, and then employing her tongue to lick every inch clean. He dipped back down to the pool on her stomach three more times, wiping up every drop and feeding it to his nympho wife. By the time he was finished, she was begging him to fuck her, with her legs spread wide enough to hurt, and her demeanor as submissive as a beaten slave.

With no more lubrication than her spit and what was left of Raj's cum, he split her open with his spear, entering a cunt as hot and tight as any he'd had in a long time. He fucked her then. Fucked her with abandon and animal intensity. Fucked her and imagined her giving her ass to Raj and then to all the guys in the neighborhood. With every stroke he fucked her harder, until his body slapped against her clit in a wicked rhythm, and she came with a torrent of "fucks" spewing from her mouth, even as his cock slit spewed a torrent of cum across the walls of her cunt.

* * *

The man pushed Angela back down onto all fours and, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulled her across the floor to the other side of the bed, like a dog owner dragging a recalcitrant pet away from a mess. Tom had a proper collar and leash in the bedstand next to him, but he wasn't about to share it with anyone. His own sexual needs had gotten much darker since Angela had become the neighborhood butt fuck. Yet Angela had yet to complain, not even a little bit. She liked being treated as a pet as much as she liked being treated like a slut or a slave. Which was to say that she loved it.

The man lay down on the bed in the same spot Tom's wife had occupied before this session had begun. Tom could really smell the sweat on him, mixed with the musky odor of intense sex. The man's cock was still at full mast and stuck up from his body a good eight inches.

Angela climbed astride him, facing forward in the classic cowgirl position. As she crouched over the upright shaft, preparing to let herself down on it, Tom grabbed the camera. This would make a great shot for the movie he was editing: An extreme closeup of the cock entering his wife's pussy. Or better yet, her asshole, with her pussy open, fluttering and slick with juice.

As she began to set herself down, the man moved his cock just a little to the rear. He was indeed going to take her in the ass again. And Tom would be getting an ant's eye view of the whole penetration. Perfect!

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12