Neighborhood Dad Ch. 13

Story Info
Dad and teen spend more time together.
3.8k words
4.78
75.4k
42

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screwed up the last chapter. I had another 500 words that were supposed to go with Chap. 12, and I left it off. So I'm including it at the start of Chap. 13.

Thanks for all page views and votes. The last chapter has 10,000 views already, and the first chapter now has more than 80,000 views. I am humbled, dear readers.

As for one reader's theory that I have the whole thing written and am just passing out a little bit at a time? No, not at all. I have all these thoughts in my head, but I'm only one chapter ahead of what you see here. I just finished writing Chap. 14, so now it's okay to read over 13 and get it up online.

Lil Henry

**********

Chapter 12, continued

In my mind, the entire sequence seemed really fast, so I was surprised to look at the clock and see that half an hour had passed since Paige walked out.

I took another couple of minutes to catch my breath, but I knew that we needed to get cleaned up and looking normal before Paige returned.

I put a hand on the floor and rose up, pivoting onto my knees. But that was as far as I got.

Randi eyes were half-closed, and she smiled so warmly that rather than get up, I waddled forward on my knees and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. My right hand stroked her neck, then continued down to her lower back. I rubbed in a circle, then went back up to her neck and down again. This time my hand dropped lower, giving a gentle squeeze to her left butt cheek. I slid it to the other side and squeezed the right cheek, too.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she purred.

I leaned over her and placed warm kisses over her lower back while my left hand massaged along her shoulders and the right felt her ass. I wanted to memorize every inch of her and used my lips and hands to record the details. I felt a mole on her upper back, goose bumps across her cheeks.

The rest I'd taken to catch my breath apparently was long enough for other parts of me to recover, too. I could feel the blood returning to my cock, plumping him fatter and harder.

I slid my left hand down to help caress her ass, then moved them down to her thighs. I stretched further and planted wet kisses across her left cheek. I moved down to the curve where the buttock meets the thigh and ran my tongue across the juncture.

Randi lurched away from me, "Ahh, that tickles!"

She rolled onto her side facing me, then noticed the clock.

"Oh crap, is that the time? The diner's been closed for 15 minutes."

"Fifteen minutes? Can't be, I just looked at the -" Sure enough, time had once again jumped forward on me while I was petting and kissing Randi. "Shit, where did the time go?"

As much as I wanted Round Two, I had to shut that thought down and gather our clothes. I hated for her to leave the room, but her tush looked delectable as she hurried out of the room and up the stairs to Paige's bathroom. I jumped into the downstairs bath and got cleaned up myself.

By the time my daughter finally returned, Randi was sitting in my chair strumming on her first chord, an E minor.

Paige stopped to chat for a few minutes, then said she was heading up to her room.

As she turned to go, Paige called out, "Keep up the good work."

Randi and I grinned at each other. We certainly did intend to keep it going.

**********

Chapter 13

A few days later, Randi was back for her second lesson. And this time the evening was actually spent on the guitar. For once I wished that my house wasn't the hangout spot for Paige and her friends.

I had my guitar hanging over my shoulder by the strap. I could grab the neck and demonstrate something, or I could swing it back behind me so I could lean in and help Randi move her fingers to the right spots.

It didn't take long for Randi's fingertips to be sore, so I gave her several breaks. In between her attempts to play, I showed her different chords and techniques by playing a verse or a chorus from a song.

Learning to switch from E to A to D? Try Melloncamp's "R.O.C.K. in the USA."

Paige, Lori and Autumn were crammed into the den with us to see what Randi was learning. Paige joined in, singing enthusiastically if not pitch perfect.

Bouncing back and forth between G and C? Try the old Poison ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" or for a little more advanced take, Skid Row's "I Remember You."

"God, you make it look so easy!" Randi moaned.

"I know, right?" said Paige. "Then you try it and it's not. That's why I never learned anything."

"Yeah, well Randi's got more perseverance than you," I said to my daughter.

"Hey, I've got plenty of perseverance, thank you. Just in sports, not guitar."

"I stand corrected."

"Plus, I've never had much of a singing voice to go along with it," Paige said.

"She's got a point," Autumn agreed. "You've got the singing down pat."

"See, I'll never be able to listen to Maroon 5 again because Adam Levine will sound too high-pitched like a little boy now," Lori said.

I strummed a couple of chords and started singing, "I'm on a pay phone waiting to call home."

"Stop! You sound like Elmo," cried Paige.

That cracked me up and I laughed heartily until it turned into a cough.

"See? Even your body is telling you not to try to sing that high," teased Randi.

"Think that's funny, do ya? Then break time's over. Let's put those fingers back to work."

"Me and my big mouth," she said, but with a smile in her eyes.

Before Randi's next visit, I had the house to myself with Paige over at Ricky's parents for the evening.

I thought about how much I had longed for Randi's supple form when she was in the hot tub on Halloween. Had it really been two and a half months already since then?

I wanted to have a second chance at being in that hot tub and was glad I'd let Paige talk me into keeping it filled and heated over the winter with the thick insulating cover on it.

With half an hour left before Randi arrived, I went out back and checked the water temperature and the water quality. Both were just fine.

I went into my room, put on my swim trunks and then pulled a pair of sweatpants on over that. I moved a couple of towels to the counter near the back door. If Randi didn't want to put on a swimsuit, that was fine with me, I thought, imagining her gorgeous body with beads of moisture clinging to the skin.

When she arrived, I greeted Randi with a hug and a passionate kiss.

"Wow," she exclaimed when I let her up for air. "That was so nice I think I'll go back out and come in again."

"No chance. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

I kissed her again while sliding her winter coat off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.

She was dressed in a conservative long-sleeved blouse, obviously unsure whether Paige would be here or not.

After a moment more, she broke the kiss. "Whew, easy there, tiger."

"It's okay. Paige is over at Ricky's for the next few hours."

"It's not that. If we get all worked up, how am I gonna concentrate on guitar?" she asked.

"We can worry about that later. How about we take a dip in the hot tub? Clothing optional."

"That sounds nice - just as soon as we're done with our lesson."

"We can do the lesson after we get out of the tub," I said, not understanding her hesitation.

"No, we can't."

"Why not?" I asked, feeling suddenly self-conscious. Was I wrong to assume she'd want to have sex with me again?

"You're the one that told me that you can't play guitar after washing dishes or taking a shower," she reminded.

"Ah crap, you're right," I exclaimed, feeling a flood of relief. "The water softens the calluses and makes it hurt worse. It can even damage your calluses and ruin all the work you've done to build them up."

"Besides," she added, "I do want to learn, so we need to prioritize. Guitar first, hot tub second."

I was turned on before she even arrived and after the big kiss at the doorway, I was feeling very horny. The idea of having to turn off those feelings and have practice made me disappointed. It must have shown, too.

"Don't get all pouty," she said, reaching up to my cheek. "Think of the afterward part as a reward for all our hard work. And think how grateful I'll be to my teacher."

Suddenly things seemed much brighter.

"Okay then. Let's get to work."

Since she wanted to learn, I figured I should stop babying her and throw more at her.

We went over some of the basic chords again. She sitting in a chair in the middle of the floor, and me moving around her in a circle keeping an eye on her hands.

I came up behind her and put my left hand on the guitar neck so I could show her a shortcut. But I was distracted by a more beautiful neck inches from my face.

The girls on the basketball team all had long hair that they pulled back in a braid or tightened up in bands. Randi's hair was short and showed off her long, elegant neck.

I leaned closer and smelled her skin. Then I planted a soft kiss at the curve where the neck meets the shoulder.

"Mmm, that's good. Does that mean the lesson is over now?"

"No, this is just an incentive to keep you working. Let's go another five minutes."

"Five minutes?" she cried. "My fingers are killing me. You didn't make me play half this much the other day."

"Silly me. I thought you wanted to learn. Well if you're done ..."

"Five more minutes," she grumbled and reached for a D chord.

When that time was up, Randi said she would go upstairs and put on a bathing suit. She didn't want some nosy neighbor to see through the trees and catch her streaking from the house to the tub. Considering how thick the trees were around the edge of the property, that didn't seem possible, but I didn't bother bringing that up.

She came back down the stairs, with bare legs leading the way. My eyes took in the curves of her ankles, then her calves and thighs up to a red and black bikini bottom. Then came her stomach and a matching red and black top that was cut low enough to show off the top of her breasts nearly to the areolas.

I stepped over to the bottom of the stairs and halted her on the bottom step so that her breasts were close enough I could lean in and kiss the top of each one.

"Nice bikini."

"It's not mine. I borrowed one; I think it's Lori's."

"Looks great on you, whoever it belongs to."

I wrapped my arms around her back and gave her a kiss before we walked together out to the backyard.

I don't think she had anything to worry about with any peeping toms. The cold air hit her bare skin, and Randi flew over to the tub much too fast for anyone, myself included, to get an eyeful.

There was no sitting on the edge of the tub this evening. She got into the water quickly, and I followed as soon as I got the jogging pants and T-shirt off.

Randi's teeth were chattering for a few seconds as the heat washed over us both.

"I don't know if the hot tub was worth all that or not," she said.

"Give it a minute, and it'll change your mind."

I let the warmth do its job, then I pulled her over to me, leaning her back across my lap with my arms holding her up.

We shared a soft kiss full of meaning. Tender and affectionate, the way we felt about each other. Then it became stronger and more passionate, which was the flip side of our feelings - a hunger for the other.

After a few minutes, Randi shifted position to straddle my legs. When she lowered to my thighs, she found my erection pushing up against my trunks.

"Ohh, somebody's all ready to play." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard while grinding her bikini bottom over my hard-on.

A ripple of pleasure rolled through my groin and I groaned.

She pulled back with a smile, then slid off my lap. She reached for the drawstring on the shorts, but I hadn't bothered to tie it. Pulling the loose ends out of the shorts, she shifted her grip to the waistband as I lifted up and helped her slide the trunks down.

The clothing slipped off my feet and bobbed atop the water to my right. I reached out and grabbed the fabric as Randi grabbed my manhood. She squeezed gently and gave some soft tugs as my cock pulsed and rose to its full height and length.

"I wanna try something," she said before taking a deep breath. Then her head sank beneath the water level. With her hands under my thighs, she pulled herself down. I felt her lips separate as my head eased into her mouth. She swabbed with her tongue, then gave a few sucks before coming back up for air.

"How was that?" she asked curiously.

"It felt great. Kinda weird with my testicles floating in the water, but great."

"I know what you're thinking now."

I was glad that she knew what was on my mind because I couldn't seem to form any thought more advanced than "me like woman."

"You're thinking the same thing you were in the house. Just five more minutes of that."

I snorted. "At least five minutes, maybe ten."

"Men," she said, reaching back to untie the top.

"Oh, I completely forget something," I said. Over at the far corner I had a small hand towel positioned. While Randi pulled off her bikini, I uncovered some candles and spread them out to the corners and lit them with the lighter I'd stowed with them earlier when I was checking the water.

"How romantic."

"Exactly. Or maybe it's because I need more light to gawk at your breasts."

I lunged for her as she yelped and pulled back. Pinning her against the wall, I shoved my tongue into her welcoming mouth as my right hand clutched her left breast. After a minute I pulled her higher out of the water so I could drop my head to her right nipple.

I spent several minutes licking and suckling each nipple. The nubs were cooling in the winter air and hardening, with little raised bumps around the areolas so I switched back and forth frequently. We had warmed up so much that the water now felt too hot, sweltering. Our hands stroked everywhere under the water until she couldn't take anymore.

"I need you inside me. Now."

I directed her over to the corner where her towel lay. I turned her around and leaned her over the top of the tub. Her torso draped over the towel with her ass toward me.

I pulled up on her legs until she took the hint and stood on the seat with her feet wide. Only her legs were now under water.

I dipped down until my shoulders were back in the water, then glided forward until my mouth found her outer lips. My lips kissed, nipped, pulled and massaged her folds until Randi was pushing back at me wanting more pressure.

I firmly pressed my tongue into her slit and moved it up and down. I teased her clit, then her hole, then back again.

Randi arched her back, trying to get more attention for her clit.

I lowered my mouth to give her what she wanted while my right index finger swirled around her opening before pushing inside.

I pumped the finger in and out slowly as I worked her love button.

I heard Randi's moans increasing and knew she was getting close to her first explosion. I curled my finger down to hit her G spot as I sucked the clit into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, then her orgasm hit and her voice swung higher. "Oh oh oh," she called out as she rhythmically squeezed my finger; the side of the tub keeping her bucking hips from escaping me.

I knew she'd need a moment or two to recover, but I didn't want to stop tasting her yet. And if I didn't keep her going, she'd cool down being mostly out of the water.

I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue, slowly twisting and bending it around her contours. At first she was lying still, breathing fast but not responding to my tongue. Then her arousal returned, and she was squirming and wiggling her hips.

I wanted to get her fully excited again before I entered her so we could pump toward a crescendo together. She was well on her way again.

Staring right in front of me, I thought I'd try something else. I slid my tongue up and flicked it across her ass and right up her crack. Her hips gave a little jerk at the contact, but she didn't move otherwise.

I slid back down her crack and began licking her backdoor. Soft little up and down movements, then side to side and circles.

At first she was very still and quiet, then I heard her moan in a deeper voice than earlier.

Taking that as my cue, I changed tactics and began to tongue the hole, using pressure and squirming right on the ring of muscle. I felt the circle relax and pushed more firmly.

I eased in briefly, then a tremor struck and she squeezed me out as I heard "mmmm."

Unable to wait any longer, I reached under her and pulled her back to me. She turned around as we sank back into the water to warm up again. Our mouths practically collided together with passion, and our hands were a blur moving through the undulating water.

I grabbed a thigh and pulled it up. She raised the other leg and wrapped them both around my waist, locking her ankles as I grabbed my cock and fed it into her hungry cunt.

Water sloshed all around, putting out one of the candles and likely wetting our towels, but we took no notice.

For a while I was pushing her up against a wall, but we wound up in the middle clinging to each other for support in the roiling water.

Keeping my balance distracted me just enough to prevent me reaching the point of no return.

That didn't stop Randi, who suddenly bucked and clinched my shoulder, pistoning her hips up and down as best she could as another orgasm hit.

When it finally faded, Randi draped onto me, exhausted.

I hadn't been able to reach my peak with her, and I was upset about the timing but tried not to let it show.

We didn't talk, just held each other close, feeling the rise and fall of the other's chest. It was relaxing enough I might have lost some stiffness in my cock, except I was still inside her tight hole and there was no way the blood was going anywhere else.

Eventually she shifted a little and her pussy gave me a squeeze, which caused him to lurch powerfully inside.

The dreamy look on her face turned to a playful grin.

She pushed me back toward the corner where she had been bent over.

"Now you sit up there," she directed.

When I sat, she attacked my pole with renewed energy. She bobbed on the knob while one hand stroked the shaft and the other rolled my balls in her palm.

After half a minute, I could feel myself tensing, and she must have felt it, too, because she eased off the pressure and speed.

Those devilish green eyes looked into mine. She pulled back and teased, "Just five more minutes?"

"I'd never last that long," I admitted, causing her to laugh.

She eased my dick into her mouth, then further back, taking most of my length inside before giving a moan that vibrated through my rod.

My breath was steadily getting faster and faster as she took her time working me in and out of her mouth. On one descent she paused and then started forward slightly further. My pubic hair had just touched her nose when she pulled back gagging.

She smiled sheepishly at me, which was an odd dynamic seeing this sweet expression on someone fondling my cock.

"Sorry, never gone that deep before."

"It's okay," I said, not wanting to ruin the moment.

She resumed the slow, sensual blowjob. After a while she pulled off and said, "I thought you couldn't last five minutes."

"Surprised myself."

"You don't have to hold back any longer. I know you need to cum."

With that she went back down, but with a slightly faster pace. Up and slow she went, sloppy, wet sounds coming as her lips smacked around the head. Then she went deep and paused. Going slowly again, she pushed down until her nose brushed my stomach. She'd done it; I was all the way inside her.

The sight was so incredibly sexy that my crotch lurched, and I knew I had hit the point of no return.

I warned her, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

She pulled back and bobbed on the head twice before my cock swelled and exploded.

12