Neighborhood Milf Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris gets lucky again with a mature woman. His teacher.
7.8k words
4.65
316k
389

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers

Her small hand grabbed at the top of my dick and jerked it up and down fast. A little too fast. She held it tightly, a little too tight. And as she jerked me off she failed to stroke the entire length of my shaft.

What is she doing? Is she trying to start a fire or something?! Slow down would you? And there's no need to hold so tightly, it's not going to escape.

We took a short break from tongue wrestling as I pulled her shirt off over her head. We continued kissing as she reached back and undid her bra. I grabbed it and threw it to the floor of my car, exposing her bare breasts.

I can't take much more of this Hand job, it hurts more than it feels good. I thought to myself.

"Maybe give me a blow job?" I suggested to Aubri, out of breath.

It was my second semester at college. I had met Aubri a couple months previously at a party and we had been dating now for a few weeks. She was a freshman, like me. She was planning on majoring in Psychology, as was I, so she was easy to start up conversation with. And she held my conversation because she was definitely not ugly.

I instantly fell in love with her strawberry blonde hair and big green eyes when I met her. She played soccer so she was in good shape as well. And no one could miss her extremely large breasts for her age, I would guess 32D, and I should know, having just taken her bra off. And the small cluster of freckles on her nose were just adorable to me.

Ahhh...careful with those teeth.

Aubri bobbed up and down on my dick, only managing to get one or two inches of me into her mouth before needing to come up for air. And every now and then I would feel the hard sharp edge of a tooth scrape against my tender flesh. I held one of her large soft breasts in my hand and squeezed it like a stress ball every time the average oral show took a sharp turn towards pain Ville.

Ah man this is great and all but I sure do miss the experience of older women.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed my time with Aubri, but it sure made me appreciate the amazing experiences I had been blessed with prior to my leaving for college. While Aubri had some of the best tits in our class they paled in comparison to Julie Jensen's magnificent Rack. I never would have felt even the hint of a tooth on the receiving end of one of Mrs. Davis' plump lipped blow jobs. And don't get me started on the orgasmic skills of Danielle Taylor. All three were sexy Milf's that for some incredible reason I had gotten lucky with back home.

"Oh, Chris, be gentle." Aubri warned me as I slid my finger underneath her panties and into her warm pussy.

"Oh my gosh is that the time?" Aubri asked looking at the clock, "I need to get home. Hurry, take me back to my car."

"What? Now?!" I asked in disbelief, "Can't you be just a little late?"

"No. If I am, my Mother will kill me. And besides you want her to like you since you are meeting her for the first time tomorrow night at dinner." She reminded me as she zipped her jeans up and slipped back into her bra.

"Good point." I admitted.

I had not met Aubri's mother yet, but from what I had heard she sounded like a Nazi. Despite her daughter being in college she still made Aubri obey a curfew. I did not want to start things off on the wrong foot so I grudgingly folded my erection into my shorts and drove her back to where her car was parked.

"Be at my house at six. And don't be late" she instructed me just before she hopped out of my car and into hers.

After she had pulled away I whipped my dick out and quickly jerked off to avoid the pain of blue balls the next day.

Dang I thought to myself as I walked into my English class.

I was late so the only seats available were on the first row. I walked down the stairs and took my seat in the middle section on the front row. After a few minutes Ms. Hartel rose from behind her desk in the middle of the floor and the one hundred students seated in the stadium like class room fell to a silence.

Ms. Hartel was my English teacher and she had a reputation throughout the school of not putting up with any bull crap. Despite English being my favorite subject it was my hardest class because of her strict grading policy.

She was a tall woman, and even taller with her heels on. She dressed professionally and conservatively, but you could still see the outline of her hour glass figure.

"Please open your books up to page 64 and we will pick up where we left off." She said, the small microphone on her cardigan amplifying it throughout the classroom for all to hear.

"Once again we will be discussing the poem by Walt Witman and its themes." She continued, and her smooth voice filled the stadium like warm milk being poured into a glass. It made me a little sleepy. But I knew I would have to stay awake on the first row or else risk getting rapped on the hand by the yard stick she used to teach with.

She used the yard stick to point at a passage she had copied down onto the whiteboard from A Woman Waits for Me, and asked,

"Who would like to share their thoughts on this passage?"

The class remained silent. No one dared to give an incorrect answer and risk a public rebuke from Ms. Hartel. Something she was known for doing.

"As a room full of hormone crazed young adults I know you all have thoughts on it..." she said, "Very well, Witman is speaking about the pinnacle of human passion. The desire that our bodies and spirits will eternally crave. He is referring of course to... sex."

Hearing the word "sex" come out of Ms. Hartel's mouth brought me and a few others slightly out of our half comatose state. Just then a wadded up piece of paper landed in my open book in front of me. I turned around to see where it came from and found my buddy, Bobby, a couple rows back with his thumbs up and a big grin on his face.

"Open it." He mouthed silently to me.

I unwrinkled the paper. On it was a rudimentary drawing of two stick figures, one labeled as Ms. Hartel. The other figure had its head buried in her exaggerated boobs, with the label "This is what Witman's poem is about!" scribbled at the top. I laughed a little and shook my head at Bobby's immaturity.

Before I could put it away the paper was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see the real Ms. Hartel standing over me with the paper in her hand.

"You know the rule. Any whispering or note passing is to be shared with the entire class." She said authoritatively.

My race flushed red. I glanced back at Bobby but he had suddenly become very busy taking notes on the lecture. I looked back at Ms. Hartel who was now reading over the paper. Her face also went slightly red.

Oh no, I am going to get it.

"Hmm.." Ms. Hartel cleared her throat. "Perhaps this would best be handled privately. "

She put the paper into a drawer in her desk.

"Now where was I?" she asked, and continued on with the lecture for the day.

The rest of class was uneventful. I kept my head down and tried to avoid eye contact with Ms. Hartel. I was so embarrassed.

"That is all the time we have for today. Nest class the TA and I should have all your papers graded. Don't forget the reading this weekend. You are dismissed." She told the class.

I bolted out my row and took the stairs two at a time to the door so I could beat the rush and escape before Ms. Hartel could speak to me.

I'll just have to sit in the very back corner next time and hope she forgets about that paper.

I pulled up to the address Aubri had texted me at 5:55.

There's her car in the driveway, this has to be it.

I texted her back to let her know I was here and asked, "What's your mom's name again?" My phone buzzed with her reply, "It's Lindsay"

I walked up to the door and knocked. After a few moments it opened to reveal Ms. Hartel standing on the other side.

What is she doing here?!

"Oh uh...hello. I must be at the wrong house, so sorry." I stammered.

"No, you are here for dinner, right? Come in, just remove your shoes." She instructed.

"Does Aubri...Live here?" I asked surprised.

"Well of course she does, Aubri is my daughter." She told me as I followed her into the dining room. "Aubri! Come down for dinner! Here you can take a seat. The food is ready, I am just going to grab it from the kitchen."

What is going on here?! Am I in the freaken twilight zone?!

Aubri planted a kiss on my cheek as she entered the room and sat next to me.

"Your Mom is Ms. Hartel?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" I demanded.

"Why? Oh my gosh, do you have her for English? haha. Why didn't you ever tell me you had her for English?" she laughed.

"Why would I? How can she be your Mom?! She doesn't even have the same last name." I answered.

"She went back to her maiden name after my Dad and her divorced. Sorry, it must have slipped my mind. There's dozens of other English teachers you could have had. I didn't even think about it." She told me.

Great...this is just great.

"Mom, what a crazy coincidence. You have Chris in one of your periods." She told Ms. Hartel as she walked back in carrying two platters of food.

"Yes, I know. I recognize him. Well it's nice to officially meet you outside the classroom." She said to me.

"Uh..yeah. I guess I should call you Lindsay now." I joked.

"No. You can call me Ms. Hartel." She replied straight faced. Which drew out a giggle from Aubri. "But I do apologize you have to see me in my casual clothes."

You call those casual?

The only difference I noticed was her hair was in a ponytail and she had a thick turtle neck on with no shoes. She still wore her horn rimmed glasses with a dark long skirt on. The tighter turtle neck did reveal more of her figure though than the usual blouse and baggy cardigan. Her giant breasts stretched at the wool fabric. It also revealed a more slender waist than I originally expected, only to flare out again at the hips.

I wonder if she has had work done. Those sweater cows can't be natural can they? But then again that would explain where Aubri gets her big melons from. But she has a lot of growing to do if she wants to catch up with Mommy.

"Let us join hands and I'll say grace." Said Ms. Hartel.

Aubri grabbed mine, and I reached across the table to hold Ms. Hartel's manicured hand as we all bowed our heads and Ms. Hartel offered a short prayer over the food.

"Thank you so much for having me over. You have a beautiful home." I told Ms. Hartel.

"I had heard so much about you from Aubri I figured it was time we got to know each other a little better. But I had no idea her Chris was the same Chris in my English 2020 class." She said.

We had a noodle dish with chopped up veggies and what looked like a side of sea weed.

No wonder Aubri and her mom have no waist line, they eat like rabbits!

"This is delicious." I lied as I forced a mouthful down.

"Thank you. It is all organic. Very healthy." She informed me.

Aubri put her hand on my lap underneath the table and started telling a story about one of her girlfriends she was in a fight with. I took the opportunity to look at Ms. Hartel and compare her to her daughter.

Unlike Aubri, Ms. Hartel's slender face was free of freckles. Her hair was a much darker red compared to Aubri's. She had the same Green eyes as Aubri behind her glasses. Now that they were in the same room, Aubri's big boobs looked more like small moons orbiting the two much larger planets inside Ms. Hartel's bra. I could tell the physical characteristics that Aubri had inherited from her mother but her personality must had come from her Dad because Ms. Hartel was cold and serious. She sat with perfect posture. Put nicely she was very dignified, to put it plainly she seemed like a bit of a bitch.

Despite her standoffish personality she was still incredible sexy. Her plump red lips on her smooth porcelain complexion was striking, especially with her sea green eyes. Her ripe breasts seemed to rest like a juicy dessert on the table. An image of her dressed in a Jessica Rabbit costume came to my mind and sent some blood flowing into my penis.

Aubri felt my growing erection and flashed me a smile. She gently started stroking me underneath the table in an attempt to be discreet.

Jeeze Aubri calm down! Your Mom catching us getting frisky under the table is the last thing I need after she confiscated that stupid drawing. But if she remembers it she hasn't said anything about it yet.

"So what other classes are you taking?" Ms. Hartel asked me.

"Uh..just..the Generals really." I struggled to get out while Aubri continued to stroke my dick through my pants.

The rest of the meal was filled with small talk and awkward silences as I attempted to keep Aubri at bay underneath the table.

"Are you going to watch the movie with us Mom?" Aubri asked.

"I may come in later, but I have some papers to grade first." She said.

"Would you like help clearing the table?" I asked politely.

"No, that is quite alright. I will take care of this, you two just go and start your movie." She answered.

That's good cause I don't want to be clearing dishes and trying to hide my raging boner at the same time.

With the movie started Aubri and I snuggled up on the couch. She wasted no time before she grabbed my hand and guided it up her shirt. I quickly pulled it away.

"No way! Not when your Mom could walk in here at any moment." I said forcefully.

"Oh, are you scared of her?" she asked mockingly.

"Yes. She is terrifying. You would be scared too if you weren't her little girl." I answered unashamed. "Can't you be content with just cuddling tonight?"

"Fine. But you are no fun." She said pouting.

"Is she asleep already?" asked Ms. Hartel as she glided into the room unheard.

Gosh! She moves like a cat, I didn't even hear her come in.

"Oh, yeah. She's been out for a while now." I answered.

She sat in the chair next to the couch and crossed her legs. I decided to bring up the elephant in the room.

"Look, Ms. Hartel, about that note you..." I started, but she interrupted me.

"Do not worry about it Chris. I know you did not write it. I have seen your doodles on turned in papers before, it did not look like your work anyway." She said with a smile. "Besides, it's not the first time a student has ogled me, and I'm sure it won't be the last."

"Well I'm sorry..." I muttered.

"Let's just forget about it." She said back.

"So..." I stammered, trying to keep it from going into another awkward silence. "Aubri doesn't talk much about her Dad. How long have you been separated... If that's not too personal of a question of course."

"No, it's fine. We have been divorced three years now. He traded me in for a younger model." She said in a monotone voice.

"Oh..uh..I.." stammered not knowing what to say.

"Enough about me. Let's talk about you." She said. Aubri moved slightly, but remained asleep on my chest.

"...ok" I muttered.

"I just want to be clear about the expectations I have for you and my daughter." She said with a serious face, "I do not want anything happening past second base. You understand me?"

"Uh..yes mam." I Answered.

"And If I learn you have stolen her virtue you will have more serious things to worry about than the Final Exam. Do I make myself clear?" she asked while leaning towards me.

I gulped in an attempt to respond but nothing came out. She stood and walked towards me and as she did I got a whiff of her perfume. She put her hand firmly on my shoulder.

"It's late Chris. Time for you to go home." She ordered, more than asked.

I left Aubri asleep on the couch and headed for the front door.

"Thank you for having me over." I said.

"It was nice meeting you Chris. I will see you in Class." She said as she shut the door behind me.

Wow...she is intense!

As I walked into Ms. Hartel's classroom I was not sure if I was less or more scared than before now that I knew her on a personal level.

"Chris, over here man. I saved you a seat." Said Bobby. He was wearing a trucker's hat that said "FBI: Federal Booby Inspector"

"Man, I'm sorry about last time. Did you get in some serious trouble?" he asked.

"No. It's fine" I said.

"You didn't tell her it was me did you?" he asked.

"Ha, I didn't give you up. Don't worry." I assured him.

"You are a true friend Bro. I owe you. Here comes the ice queen now." He said.

Ms. Hartel walked in and most of the conversations quieted down immediately. She strutted down the stairs and set her things on her desk. I gave a small wave to her, but she ignored me.

"Alright, everyone settle down and take your seats." She instructed.

Hmph, I guess she wants to keep the relationship strictly professional at school. Even though I am dating her daughter.

"If she loosened up a little and dressed differently she would be one hot MILF." Bobby whispered to me.

Bobby didn't say anything else the rest of class. We listened as Ms. Hartel instructed us all on literary pros.

"And that's all I have for you today. Your papers are graded, I'll have my TA pass them out now. Once you've gotten your paper you may leave. If you have questions about the grade received feel free to come talk to me, I'll just be at my desk while the papers are being passed out." She explained to the class.

"D-! Shit, this is gonna kill my GPA." Bobby exclaimed after he got his paper. "Hey you got a note on yours, what does it say?"

"See me after class." I read aloud the note scribbled at the top of my returned paper in red ink.

"Ooohhh, looks like you may not be off the hook after all. It was nice knowing you bro. Don't mention my name haha!" he said, and with that he was gone.

What does she want to see me for? She already told me to forget about the drawing incident. Maybe she wants to make sure I understand her expectations with Aubri?

I stood back and waited for Ms. Hartel to finish speaking with the small line of students that had formed. All probably unhappy about their grade. I took the time to look over and admire her.

She was dressed in the usual get up, it hardly ever changed from day to day. She had on black professional looking heels. A long black skirt that went past her knees. On top she wore a white button up blouse, and that was covered mostly by a gray cardigan. Her dark red hair was tied up in a tight bun at the top of her head. She had on her horn rimmed glasses, and the only jewelry was a long black pearl necklace and two small hoop hearings.

Despite her efforts to dress modestly, her full hour glass figure outline could still be seen. And even behind a baggy blouse and cardigan you knew there were some mammoth tits hidden in there.

She probably over compensates since she's a woman and wants to be taken seriously. I thought.

With the last student dealt with she turned to organize some papers on her desk. Apparently forgetting about me.

"Uh... Ms. Hartel.." I stammered, "You wanted to see me?"

"Oh yes," she said turning to look at me. "Please, come over to my desk."

I slowly approached her desk until I was standing closer than I had ever stood to her. Being so close I more fully appreciated her body. With her heels on she was a couple inches taller than me so that I had to look up slightly to look her in the eyes. I suddenly felt very young.

"Chris I have been thinking about something that I would like to discuss with you." She said.

"Oh...Ok. Does it have to do with Aubri?" I asked.

"Well...Sort of." She said quietly.

CLICK. I turned to see the heavy double doors closing behind the last student. Ms. Hartel and I were now alone in the center of the large stadium like class room.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers