Neighborhood Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl comes up next to them and starts taking video of my wife losing her anal virginity. Mike starts to rub his cock head around her hole and slowly sticks the tip inside. My wife winces in pain again but doesn't stop him from pushing more of his black meat in. Mike continues to ease his cock inside of my wife's forbidden hole and after a few minutes, was able to get balls deep inside of her. After awhile, my wife's facial expressions went from pain and discomfort to absolute ecstasy. Mike and Daryl begin to pound my wife in both of her holes while Cheryl captures it all on video.

"You like watching your pretty wife get pounded by two big black cocks, Little Boy?" Cheryl says to me on film. "You can play with your little cock now as my husband is about to fill her ass with his cum."

I jumped at this opportunity and start pumping away at my 5" cock, which was harder than it ever was before. Mike and Daryl continue to pound my wife in both of her holes for another 2 minutes before they start getting close.

"I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Daryl as he pumped his hot cum into my wife's now-loose pussy. Mike then let out a loud moan as he pumped his seed into my wife's ass. I came at the same time as Mike with my cum landing on the floor of the bedroom.

As they both exited my wife's holes, my wife was absolutely exhausted and she just laid there with the most satisfied look on her face. Cheryl tells me to clean up my mess and I up and found a few paper towels to wipe it from the carpet. After all of us cleaned up, my wife and I head to the door to go back to our house next door. She's walking pretty funny as she just took two very big cocks in both of her holes. Cheryl stops us on the way out and hands my wife the dildo.

"From now on, he's only allowed to please you with this or his tongue." Cheryl instructs my wife. "Whenever you're ready for a real cock again, come see us." My wife and I leave their house and she immediately gord to bed. Things we're never the same between us again.

12