Neighborhood Watch

Story Info
If she enjoys peeping, what else she might be into?
4.1k words
4.5
63.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Did you ever see someone for just a few minutes in passing who made such a visual impact on you that you couldn't get him or her out of your mind? This happened to me one recent Monday morning. I saw her for only a few minutes, but absorbed everything in that short time -- her long brown hair twisted in little braids at her temples and clipped around the sides of her head, glasses that gave her an intelligent yet bohemian look, a dark shirt which complemented her moderately sized breasts, and especially her parachute pants and the awesome ass and legs encased in them. I didn't even speak to her or make eye contact, but I couldn't stop thinking about her that whole day at work. In fact, later that day I was thinking about her throughout my entire workout and as I was walking upstairs to take a shower, my cock was growing as I imagined peeling away those parachute pants and finding thong panties beneath. Then I would peel those down, exposing a narrow strip of brown fur and that incredible ass...

Standing naked in the bathroom, my cock was sticking straight out and I was over-the-top horny, so I just started stroking away. I never even gave a second thought to the fact that I was standing in front of the window. When I'd had the bathroom done in my house, the contractor had suggested those glass blocks instead of windows, but I wanted big windows that I could see out of and open so I could enjoy the sun and the warm summer breezes. My bathroom window faced my backyard and the alley that ran down the middle of the block behind all of the backyards, anyway. Not too much traffic there.

There was some traffic, though, I realized as I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. As I stroked my cock, I tried to figure out without looking around if it was a person or just a bird or a squirrel. Using only my peripheral vision, it looked like it had to be a person, and I was even more turned on that someone might be watching me, so I came pretty quickly. I didn't want to scare my new admirer away for good, so I just jumped in the shower and tried to think of a way to figure out who had been watching. Maybe if I followed the same routine tomorrow, I could find out.

All that night and the next day, I couldn't wait to jerk off in front of my window again to see if the voyeur would be back. I came up with the idea of putting my camcorder in a different window aimed at the spot where I'd seen the movement to see if I could find something out about whoever was out there. Before I headed upstairs for my shower, I turned the camcorder on and aimed it in the direction of a large oak tree where it seemed my new friend had been peeking from. Nobody was there yet, so I went on upstairs already sporting a raging hard-on. I resisted the temptation to look out the window as I stood before it stroking my tool, knowing that if anything was going on out there I'd see it all on video soon enough. I closed my eyes and imagined it was the girl in the parachute pants out there watching me with her hand down inside those pants. I thought about her finger sliding up and down her slit, her hard nipples pressing against her shirt, her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth and all of a sudden I was shooting my load.

I still forced myself not to look out the window and went right for the shower, which ended up being a quick one because I was anxious to see if I'd captured anything on the video. With a towel still wrapped around me, I grabbed the camcorder and hooked it up to the TV as the tape rewound. I pressed PLAY and sat on the couch. In a matter of seconds, she walked into the frame glancing toward the house and stopped at the big oak to stretch. I leaned forward and took a good look at her. I recognized her from the neighborhood; I'd seen her out walking just about every day. She was an older woman, maybe 42, about 5'-4" and in good shape from all that walking. She was wearing black spandex tights and a long-sleeved top that came down just to her waist. Her ass and legs looked great as she pushed against the tree to stretch her Achilles' tendon. She squatted down, as if stretching her thighs, but her gaze never left the direction of my house. Even as she did torso twists, her head remained still. I had to stop and rewind a little bit to confirm what I thought I'd just seen. Sure enough, her hand snuck down between her legs for a quick, discreet rub.

After a few minutes, she got up and walked away down the alley and out of sight. I started thinking that if she got pretty worked up watching me, maybe she was on her way home to do the same thing. I devised a plan to try to find out. The next day as I stood in the bathroom window with the camcorder running again in another window, I had my shoes and socks on, pants just below my knees and out of sight from outside and a shirt hanging on the doorknob. I went about my ritual as usual and when I was done, walked casually out of sight, yanked up my pants and pulled my shirt on as I ran down the stairs. I peeked out the back door and could still see her in the distance, so I slipped out and followed her. Three houses down from mine, the alley dead ends at a schoolyard that takes up about half of our block. I saw her turn into the backyard of the last house on the left so I decided to take a walk into the schoolyard, hoping she wouldn't have a reason to look out there.

It was the time of year when darkness seemed to come earlier each night, so by the time I got down to the schoolyard, it was a lot darker than it had been while she was watching me. I strolled casually along the side nearest her house, looking over for any lights coming on. There was a light in the back which I assumed to be the kitchen, but I didn't see anything else for a minute or two. Then, a light came on in a basement window, which I barely saw because of the shrubbery around the house. I calmly headed over, trying not to look suspicious, and ducked into the bushes. The window looked into a small bathroom. There was a shower stall to my right, a toilet and sink to my left and straight ahead, the doorway to the laundry room, where the light was coming from. She was standing in the laundry room kicking off her shoes and pulling her top over her head. Her sports bra soon followed, revealing her somewhat small breasts and hard nipples. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her spandex tights and down they came along with her panties. I got a great profile view as she was bent over pulling off her tights, panties and socks. Her small breasts swung from her chest and the curve of her ass was magnificent. I wished I was standing behind her with my dick out.

I moved back slightly from the window as she turned and walked toward me, giving me a fantastic full frontal view. She was stroking her nipples as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the light. She sat down on the toilet I assumed for a quick pee, but after she'd dropped her wad of toilet paper into the bowl and flushed, she stayed on the seat and both hands went between her legs. She was sliding one finger up and down over her clit while she pumped two more of her slim fingers in and out of her pussy. I realized I could hear her moaning and my dick was rock hard again. As she started rocking her hips, I had my cock out and in my hand and was pumping away again. Her moaning got louder as she started rising up off the toilet, still furiously fingering herself, her nipples sticking out like hard nuggets. Finally, she let out one long, loud moan and settled back on the toilet. Almost immediately, she got up and opened the glass door to the shower and leaned in to turn on the water. I was still jerking my cock, looking at her ass, then, as she stepped under the stream, she turned toward me again giving me another nice full frontal. As she pulled the door shut, I shot my load into the mulch. I could make out her figure through the etched glass of the shower door as she lathered up and continued to watch while tucking my limp cock away. It was a quick shower and I stayed in her bushes watching as she dried off and wrapped a towel around herself. When she left the bathroom and headed upstairs, turning off the light, I carefully snuck out of the bushes and back to the schoolyard. I hung around for a few more minutes watching her windows, but the only lights that came on were behind shades, so I headed home.

I reviewed the video when I got home and found her routine pretty much the same, including the quick, discreet rub. An idea occurred to me while I was messing with the camcorder, which I decided to implement the next day. Instead of leaving the camcorder in another window on Thursday, it sat in my backpack with a fully charged battery. I jerked off in the window again, assuming my friend was watching from beside the oak tree. This time when I finished, I yanked my clothes on and grabbed my backpack before heading out the door and down the alley. I lingered in the schoolyard until I saw the light come on in the basement window, then quickly slipped into the bushes. I turned on the camcorder and began recording through the bottom corner of the window as she came down the steps. Again she undressed near the washing machine and I recorded her full frontal as she walked into the bathroom. This time, instead of sitting to pee, she lifted one foot up onto the toilet seat and masturbated as she stood. She played with her nipples before stroking her clit and fingering her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as she humped her fingers and moaned. When she came, her leg nearly gave out and she had to grab the sink behind her to keep from falling. I kept rolling tape through her shower and as she dried off, finally turning the camcorder off as she ascended the basement steps.

My cock was throbbing in my jeans, so I hurried home, connected the camcorder to the TV and jerked off again while watching the tape. I started thinking I could keep this up as long as she could and compile a nice collection of tapes but it occurred to me that with the weather getting colder, I wasn't real enthusiastic about hiding in her bushes freezing my dick off. I guessed that she might feel the same about standing out in the snow behind the big oak to watch me. If we wanted to keep seeing each other, as it were, one of us would have to figure out something and how to implement it. Of course, I knew she was watching, but I doubt she knew that I knew, so it would probably be up to me to figure something out. My schedule for the weekend was different than on weekdays, so we wouldn't be seeing each other again until Monday, which gave me some time to think. If I followed the same routine for a couple of days the following week and found that she was still coming around, I'd need a plan to put in motion.

Throughout that weekend, regardless of what else I was doing, I was brainstorming ideas. The best thing, of course, would be the two of us getting together somehow, but it took all weekend to figure out how. I decided if she showed up on Monday and Tuesday and the routine went as usual, I'd make contact with her on Wednesday and somehow propose we move things inside. I was pleased on Monday and Tuesday to be watched again then catch her on videotape. I was nervous on Wednesday and spent most of the day distracted, trying to figure out exactly what to say. About fifteen minutes before she normally showed up at the old oak, I went out there with my rake and pretended to be tidying up. I don't know if she would have stopped if I hadn't looked up and started a conversation with her, but it didn't matter because she did come over and talk to me.

"Starting to get a little chilly for walking, huh?" I asked as she approached.

She smiled and answered, "Its never too chilly for walking, but it will probably be too dark for me soon."

Pretending to be offended I asked, "Are you trying to say my neighborhood isn't safe?"

"OUR neighborhood," she corrected, "and I don't think its unsafe, but you never know who or what could be hiding in the dark."

"Like, oh I don't know, a peeping tom?" I asked with a devilish grin. She opened her mouth and got an indignant expression as if she was going to deny it, then smiled and looked down. I could almost feel the heat from her blushing.

She looked up again and said, "I guess I'm caught, but I'm getting the feeling that I'm not in trouble." I told her that she absolutely wasn't in trouble, that I found it to be an incredible turn on and wanted it to continue, but I didn't want her to have to stand out in the cold and dark. I asked if she'd be interested in a closer up view in a more comfortable environment. Her reaction left no question, so I said "Let's go."

She followed me through my backyard to the back door and into the kitchen. My camcorder was already running in its hiding spot, so it was important that I position her just right. I stopped next to the island counter in the kitchen and turned to face her. I was already rock hard just anticipating what was about to happen so when I pushed my jeans down to my knees, my cock sprung out. I had conveniently set a bottle of lotion on the counter next to where I was standing, so I took an handful and began stroking my cock. She never even looked up at my face, just stared at my fist sliding up and down my shaft. As my free hand slipped down to caress my balls, I broke the silence and invited her to touch herself as well. She hooked her thumbs in her waistbands and pushed her tights and panties down to mid-thigh. Seeing her bush, I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load. She slipped a finger up and down her slit before focusing on her clit. Her other hand slid up under her shirt where I am sure it found her hard nipples to play with. We each stared, transfixed, at each other masturbating. My orgasm continued to build as I stroked my tool until it finally exploded in a torrent of cum. My first shot hit her hand, the second hit her stomach and the third actually landed in her bush. The impact of the first shot caused her to suddenly orgasm as well and she cried out. We each continued to stroke ourselves until we'd finished cumming.

"Oh my God," she said, when she caught her breath, "that was much better than watching from outside." She raised her hand to her mouth and licked off my cum. I told her if she liked this setup, I'd leave my backdoor unlocked and wait for her after her walk tomorrow. She liked that idea and turned to leave after pulling her tights back up. She smiled over her shoulder and walked out the door.

I was waiting in the kitchen the next day when she came across the yard and into the house. My camcorder was hidden and recording again so I made sure she was in the right position before I pushed my jeans down allowing my rigid cock to spring free. She pushed her tights and panties down also as I explained that tonight we'd be taking care of each other. She reached out and took my cock in her right hand and began stroking it. I enjoyed her touch for a few seconds before reaching down to touch her bush. I ran my fingers through her pubes and found her slippery lips. She continued to pump while I ran my finger up and down her slit, imitating what she'd done to herself the night before. I then sought out her clit and traced circles around it and slid my finger up and down over it. Her warm grip felt wonderful on my cock and when she slid her hand down to cup my balls, I knew I'd be cumming soon. Based on her movements and noises, I figured she'd be cumming soon, too. I had been looking down at my finger sliding through her bush but looked up at her face to see her eyes closed tightly and her teeth biting her lower lip. Looking back down at her hand sliding up and down my tool, I was about ready to cum when she beat me to it, collapsing forward with her head on my shoulder. She never stopped pumping as she came and pretty soon I was pumping out a load also.

I brought my fingers to my nose and inhaled her scent before sucking them into my mouth. She raised her head from my shoulder, I removed my fingers and we began making out. She let go of my cock and wrapped her arms around my neck. I dropped my arms around her back, then down to feel her bare ass.

"So, what's next?" I asked as we broke our kiss.

"Oh, I've already got that covered," she replied. She explained how she'd encouraged her husband to accept an invitation for a weekend of pheasant hunting. He'd be gone by mid-afternoon tomorrow. We agreed that once I saw her pass behind my house, I'd discreetly follow her and slip into her house.

The next evening, knowing I had enough time, I slipped over to her place early while she was out walking and hid my camcorder, recording, by the basement window. I knew I'd end up with hours of useless tape, but it would be worth it just to catch the two of us in action. My plan was to have her go through her normal routine with me following along. I wanted video of us undressing, fucking, showering, whatever.

Back in my kitchen, I watched her walk down the alley, glancing my way and winking. I waited a few minutes and followed her. I went into the schoolyard and slipped into her yard from there. She was having a drink of water in the kitchen as I entered through the back door. She set the water down and we embraced, her cold tongue slipping into my mouth. I told her I wanted to start by following her through her usual routine.

"My usual routine?" she inquired, raising her eyebrows. I explained to her that she wasn't the only accomplished voyeur in the neighborhood and that I wanted the up close and personal view of what I'd only seen through her window. She agreed and we headed down to the basement. Standing behind her at the washer, I watched as she pulled her shirt off and tossed it into the laundry. When the sports bra came off, I reached around and cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples. She backed against me and ground her ass into my bulging crotch. I kissed her neck while playing with her nipples, then let go and backed up, pulling my own shirt off. As she pushed her tights and panties down, I was also lowering myself down so that when they were at her ankles and she was still bent over, I buried my tongue in her pussy from behind. She moaned and reached up to brace herself on the washer, remaining bent at the waist. As I licked and sucked her pussy, I helped her step out of her clothes and she spread her legs a little more. I was able to reach between her legs and fondle her dangling breasts as I ate her out. She was moaning happily as I sucked her clit and lapped up her juices, her orgasm approaching quickly. When she came, I grabbed her and held her as her knees gave out, continuing to eat her until she recovered. We both straightened up and she turned and kissed me, tasting her juices.

"Thanks, that was wonderful," she told me.

"And now you won't have to take care of yourself in the bathroom," I pointed out.

"So maybe I can take care of you instead," she suggested turning and heading toward the bathroom. I pushed my jeans and underwear down, staring at her ass, then followed her with my prick sticking straight out like a divining rod seeking out pussy. She sat on the toilet and reached out for my prick. I moved close to her and she engulfed me in her hot mouth, just as I heard her piss hitting the water in the bowl. I'd never had anyone suck me off while peeing before and found it kind of erotic. When she finished, she wiped and flushed while still sliding her mouth up and down my cock. One of her hands was pumping my cock while she sucked and occasionally slipped down to fondle my balls, her other hand was between her legs. Her mouth felt great on my cock and I just watched as I slid in and out. I was already completely worked up from eating her, seeing her naked and just anticipation so it didn't take much to get to my orgasm, though her mouth certainly was a great help. With my hands on her head, running through her hair, I started pushing my hips in rhythm with her head bobbing. The feeling of pleasure continued increasing beyond what I expected until finally I toppled over the edge and cum shot out of my cock and into her mouth. I groaned out loud and she continued to suck and pump until I was done.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12