Neighborhood Watch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next half hour I was led around practically blinded, as the hose came down over my eyes. I kept trying to see that marvelous ass before me, but mostly it was glimpses. And every step I took reminded me of the whip handle and I was forced to constantly clutch my ass muscles to try to keep it in. This was not my fantasy at all as I crawled behind her as she went about her business, the panties kept excreting juices as I crawled and the crotch of the hose was like an ammonia pad. Every part of my body was miserable except one, the only one that mattered. Eventually I think even Ida got tired of it, she laughed her ass off when she threw a tennis ball for me to fetch, then made me push it back with my nose, but the novelty was wearing thin. On the last throw I jumped to stop the ball and the whip plopped out of my asshole, causing me to shoot my load in long strands across her kitchen floor.

"Bad dog, bad dog," I felt the whip lashing my ass. "Don't do that in the house." She beat me for several minutes but it stung it didn't hurt. What hurt was when it made contact with my balls. "Aaaaah."

"No barking." Ida ripped my panty gag out and shoved my face towards my indiscretion. "Lick it up," she pushed my face to the floor, "Lick all of it up." The whip again and I began licking furiously. Actually the taste was no worse than I had in my mouth before, but knowing it was my taste. She helped sopping up some of it with the panties. "You fucking moron, I had such a beautiful ending to the day. You were going to get to be my lap dog and lap up all my juices," she wiped some more, "and now this. See what you were going to get," she pushed her pussy into my face and I fell backward onto my side, she used her pussy to maneuver me onto my back. Then sat on my chest, her titties and pussy imposing.

"You could have had a taste of this, but not now buddy. Now you get this," she shoved the panties back in my mouth, "suck your come off these." She began to finger herself furiously right in front of me, moving back and forth on her lips like a piano player. She jammed two then three up her hole right over my face and let out a whelp. Then she saw my face and an animalistic smile crept in she mounted my gagged face and began riding it like a horse, thumping my head on the tile until I thought I would pass out. Then with a scream, she went suddenly still, and then fell off me into a dreamy sleep.

12