All Comments on 'Neighborhood Wives: Maddie'

by KickSaveAndABeauty

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story and similar to me and Janet.

We were members of two swingers clubs and the first club we didn't know it was a swingers club until after we had joined. When we realized it was an off premise club we determined never to go all the way and we didn't. We had people over and there was a lot of oral sex bu that was all.

The second club was on premise and we didn't do anything with other people except watch until one evening we were making out with another couple on the same sofa by our selves. I was kissing his wife and making out with her while Janet sucked her husband's dick; his wife and I weren't paying attention to them until I heard Janet moaning. We looked over and he was pounding his ten inch dick in and out of her and she was cumming like I had never seen her cum before. I didn't feel it appropriate to make a scene and later when Janet and I talked she apologized as she said she got carried away. This was a "bring your own bottle club" and Janet and I were out of vodka and I volunteered to go get some. The closest liquor store was only two miles away and I knew it wouldn't take long. I picked up the vodka and tried to start the car and the battery was dead so I had to walk back. When I got back I couldn't find my wife and I went to the main play room downstairs and found her on top of one guy with a big dick like Kirk's and another guy was behind her fucking her ass. I watched her cum a half dozen times before she said she had to cool off and excused herself. She had cum running down her legs and in her hair. That made me angry but it also excited me and I fucked her on the spot. Five other men fucked her after me and in allshe was fucked by nine men that night. She loved it and we're still members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not bad

The story was well written. However the plot sucked. Good ole Jay should have told his whore wife not to come home, and he was going to see a lawyer. Since she liked Kirk's cock so well and since she won't be happy with Jay's cock anymore he just needs to just tell her to fuck off. Because she and that other whore set him up for this. And she went against what rules that they agreed upon showing that she didn't give a shit about their marriage all she wanted was some big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INCONSISTENT

Your ability with words exceeds your ability to think through your plot.

How?

Your writing made it clear that by the time they arrived he knew that his wife and almost everyone had lied to him. That he was already tense and trying hard to control his feelings. That he was angry when he burst into the room.

All of which I can identify with, then Jaqui springs on him with insulting words that are clearly aimed at bringing about what she has wanted regardless of damage to his relationship with his wife. Believe me, he would have turned from her in anger and gone to the car waiting no more than ten minutes to see if his wife was coming.

If she did then he would insist that her friendship with Jaqui end immediately before agreeing to any attempt at reconciliation.

And by the way, absence of protest does not equal permission as any rape victim will tell you and in this case only Jamie's intervention stopped him from assaulting

her husband. So Jamie's comment was another lie, and as for asking Jamie to see that his wife gets home safely, don't be silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
balance of power

the writing was technically itself good. better than i can write, for damn sure. you told a good story. its cuck story. everyone, on some level has been lying to him. now the part that pushed my buttons. its a power game. jacqui is a personality everyone recognizes. she rocks the boat. cindy and mike i dont feel were mailicious, even if they knew more. but the wife.... deliberately taking his desire amd twistimg it into a non consensual (on his part. her body yes, but they had rules going in) encounter is a play designed to throw him off balance and for all the talk of them forging a relationship through years... yeah she made a power grab and took the balance away. he has three choices. seperation. razor sharp and permanant. live as a cuck. being the minor power in the couple, forever. the character you wrote couldnt be that guy. thrid, a power play of his own. and boy it would have to be a doozy because hes flipping it on his wife, his power play neighbor, and perhaps her husband. without divorce, or restoring balance, or edging the power in his favor, this guy becomes suicidal, or homicidal, or both. the character has no other options. i say this as a guy that would share his wife, if she would, but in this scenario... jamie wouldnt have stopped me for shit. id have walked out, or broken bones. and sharing my wife isnt my biggest fantasy. its simply somthing i would be willing to do. to take someones deepest desire. and that desire to be one of wishing pleasure and fullfillment for someone else, and twist it like she said, beyond recognition.... well that is arguably evil, and is totally sadistic. damn did this push my buttons 5 stars for technical skill. you get three in actuall because instead of happy and horny, i ended reading flat angry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
realy hot story

I wish you would continue the story taking it to the next level

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Even after all these years you took a great idea a pissed it away into a cuckold story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not my kind of story at all

poorly written and badly configured.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What the hell. She never had cheated on him???

What was having sex with a woman in his back seat??

Nothing??

He should have burned the bitch the .

I can’t believe he was such a cuckold wimp.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 4 years ago
ambitious and enticing story

This author shows talent but needs discipline. The Jay character has ideas about what is happening running through his head but acts on none of them. He and his wife have exactly one significant conversation about sexual limits, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good work

It got my pulse racing with hot, even if over the top, sex scenes. Has solid emotions, angst, and jealously which are necessary for great erotic fiction imo. Obviously it stretches believability with the wife going full on slut and throwing it in his face. Remember, this has supposedly been a faithful mother of two up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woman on Woman?

This is a lebsbo story and belongs in the lesbian category. Two stars only, for trying to sneak a lesbian story into Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stop it quick

Jay had a perfect way to stop everything. While Kirk was fucking his wife he should have stepped up and slid his cock into her mouth while she was getting fucked. when it was time for him to cum he should have pulled out and blew his load of semen all over her face. She would have been horrifed seeing him walking away from them.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 4 years ago
More bullshit about swingers

In all my time with swingers, I never once saw a person manipulated into swinging. I never saw a wife manipulate her husband into it or to humiliate him the way this wife did. And one more thing. Swingers are not cucks and detest their culture. This was and still is a bullshit story about swinging. The only place you get swingers like this is on LW stories on LIT by cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When she said she’d never cheat on him after getting off on Jackie’s fingers in his car—that put the lie to that story.

She’d already cheated with another woman.

Rotten story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Maddie was out of character fucking at the sex club and breaking all the agreed-upon rules. Also, story is incomplete. What is the aftermath? Two stars.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

A study by the Bertalsman Foundation found that 98% of all couples who tried swinging, sharing, swaping, cuckolding broke up within two years. Main reasons; Jealousy and a partner fell in love again! It's amazing that there are idiots who have to burn their fingers until they understand that they think with their cock and not with their brains!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

I can see why the author has only one story, he shot his wad in this one, too many times. This could be a good ( not great ) story, with better details and more realistic affairs, displayed. Maybe someone can resurrect it? Hope so. I'll follow the author to revisit at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Voice the bitch and sack the friends!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, a story and plot built on lies. Divorce the cunt

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 3 years ago

This story was one of the most confusing one I have read in a a while.

Was Jay a secret willing cuckold who required his wife and her friends to out him?

At the end of the story it was mot clear whether Jay was happy or sad about his wife's behavior.

Was Maddie a hot wife who is more concerned about her fun than the feelings of her husband?

Most puzzling of all was the recorded message to Jay.

Instead of showing up at home Maddie twists the knife "even after you left" letting him know that she had her fun and it was up to him to figure out his feelings about the night's events. She knows him better than he knows himself.

The story begs for a sequel to make sense out of what happens next and let the reader know what was the point of Jacqui winning over Jay.

bigeightguybigeightguyover 2 years ago

I wish the story had at least continued to the next day, also the discussion when she finally gets home, if he has or hasn't changed the locks!

cougarcub58cougarcub58over 2 years ago

Keeping this story as a favourite…awesome

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fucked up story by a fucked up author. Glad u never wrote another one. I hope you never gave up your day job. You are shit as a writer.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anybody waiting for a sequel…..they divorced in under 6 months.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Going to a swingers' club with the wife on Friday and to the divorce lawyer on Monday. It was stupid Jay to let it get as far as going to the club. Jacqui boiled that frog slowly. What an evil bitch. Maddie is just another whore. Time to find a better woman and keep those fantasies locked up.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Did not care for the final twisted ending. He was played by all the bitch#

S. More importantly, by his wife. Then he caved in, gave in to her desires - not really his. He got played!

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Such shite

Divorce the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

disgusting

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

She broke the rule before he even got there. They said she sucked him and ate jaqui that's breaking their set up rules.. that's cheating and I would for sure divorce her.

Trust is everything.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Out the door with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maddie is a slut whose love for Jay kept her from living the life she wanted. Jay is a straight laced guy whose love for Maddie causes him to allow things that he doesn't believe in. The combination of the two people who are incompatible leads to the disastrous situation described in the story. All the men except for Kirk are wimps. They let their wives do anything because they are afraid they will lose them if they object. There is no good solution to this mess. Either Jay becomes a miserable cuckold or he divorces Maddie. Trying to become a swinger and having sex with his former girlfriend will not solve the problem in Jay's marriage.

Spike1969Spike1969over 1 year ago

I need to start this review with an apology for its length.

Wow. This is one of, if not the best story on this site. Just by all the comments, both positive and negative, you can tell that this spurred very strong emotions, which is what great writing should do. I’ve read this story many times over a couple of years, finally getting around to writing a review.

The LW category usually falls into one of two camps. The first is the BTB, burn the bitch, group. This is scorched earth, ruin or even kill all involved. This is by far the most vocal group. The poor victim husband takes his revenge. Some how he manages to get away with no repercussions and usually a new, even better girl. There rarely is any decent. This is also usually the furthest from reality.

The second group is the reconciliation group. This is the love conquers all group, usually there is some twist where it really wasn’t her fault that she smiled through the gangbang. Her decisions were impaired: alcohol , drugs, blackmail, just plain old stupidity. This camp is vigorously demeaned by the BTB camp. They are called wimps or cuckolds, which sometimes is very true. We all want a happy ending, but sometimes reconciliation isn’t necessarily happy. This is closer to reality; but, still not the norm. The norm is usually just a messy divorce.

This author did a great job of walking a fine line between each, which is very relatable because it is much closer to real life. This is a work of fiction. This author tells us that at the beginning disclosure; but, then immediately draws us in with saying it is based on fantasy and reality.

A lot of writers in the LW category completely forget the “erotic” part of this site. This is a sex story site. Quite often there’s a mention at the beginning that the wife had sex with someone else, but very little detail. It isn’t hot. It often goes on and on about either revenge or feeling, depending on the camp. The romance category sometimes does the same thing, with “we made love” and no other details. This author did a great job of keeping the sex hot without making it sexual twister, right hand on left breast, which can also happen. Most importantly, the author pays the most attention to the most important sexual organ, the brain.

The author did a great job of building the tension, both sexual and emotional, to a fever pitch crescendo. They started with a brief overview of Jay’s perfect life: owns a small business, great kids, and he has a beautiful, sexually confident wife. We know this because she initiates sex; she has a nipple ring (more common now, but not back when this was written); she flirts; she dresses sexy enough that she occasionally flashes; and, she even requests (nonverbally) anal sex (maybe slightly more common now). Confidence is always the sexiest. Plus, Jay is not an asshole; he acknowledges that his wife is better than he could hope for; he’s not full of himself. He’s a relatable decent guy.

Then his perfect life is disrupted. The new neighbors move in. The friendship blossomed in a non-sexual way at first. They went to the movies together. Dan became his golfing buddy. But, Jacqui is way more sexual than conservative Jay. She starts pushing his buttons, lots of sexual provocations. Dan obviously doesn’t go against his wife and when Maddie sides with her, like most of us, Jay goes with the group.

Girls night out ups the ante. Maddie dress sexier, but returns to take out that sexuality on Jay: so, at first he’s happy. This isn’t very different from when guys pay extra attention to their wives after going to Hooters or a strip club with their friends. But, when the pics get revealed to Jacqui and even Dan, the line has been crossed. No wife would allow her husband to share their sex pics with his friends without her permission. Jay is rightly upset but Maddie sides with Jacqui. The tension is starting to escalate.

The night Jay has to pick up the girls is extremely hot. Loved the build up to the car ride home. We are introduced to Cindy and Mike, two very important characters. Conservative Cindy allows Jay to drop his guard.

Even the events at the sex club also have a slow build up. It starts with the car ride there, where Jacqui plants the seed of the Bull. Then there’s the light touching by the old men playing pool with Maddie. This was allowed per their rules. This help ease Jay into the club and give him a false sense that Maddie will stick to their rules. Jamie and Kurt are introduced. Jamie provides another reason for Jay to let his guard down and allows Jay to be willingly separated from Maddie.

When Jamie and Jay are looking for Maddie on the second floor there is again the progression from tamer to more extreme: living couples swap, all girls room, the train, the orgy room (where Jay sees Cindy and Mike have shed any conservative side), and finally the room with his wife.

Jay hears Maddie say, “Holy shit that’s a great cock,” and he rushes in, flight or fight and he is ready to deck this “cock” - only to find it is Jacqui between his wife’s legs. He’s not in Kansas anymore. No one, especially not his wife, is his friend in this room. Maddie starts with letting him know how she has been patiently waiting for him, but we find out soon that’s a lie. Jay is backed into a corner and that same flight or flight instinct betrays him; and ends up opting for the default most of us resort to - nothing, in action, play possum, freeze. He’s damned if he does and even more damned if he doesn’t. The sex is hot; but, the betrayal and humiliation of Jay is brutal.

Jay leaves the club very upset. He takes the long way home to sort out his feelings, (and, his options). Option One is grab some ammunition and go back to the club, kill everyone involved, even the bartender and coat-check girl; burn the place down and piss on the ashes - BTB. But, in the real world they catch you and at a minimum you live out the rest of your days in prison, better save a bullet for yourself, or perhaps start there. Option Two - divorce. This is the most likely option in the real world, probably 90%+. Only a handful will reconcile and only the rare ones will go for Option One. There are big problems for Jay in divorce though. First, he has little kids. At the time this was written, Moms got custody and Dads got every other weekend and two weeks in the summer visitation. Even now, with joint custody a more common option, they get one week, then the mom gets a week. You lose a lot of precious time with the kids. In addition, he will probably lose his livelihood. He owns a small business. It is probably the biggest asset of the marriage and will need to be sold to be divided. I know this is where every BTB-er says that they will have lawyers make sure they’re protected. BS. In fact, if Jay is not a minority, he probably set up the business where Maddie own 51%, so that it is a minority owned business. Only the lawyers win in divorce. This will lead to him praying for an Option Three - barring time travel, he is hoping that when he arrives home, Maddie is already there. She took a taxi, no Uber yet when this was written, or one of his “good friends” drove her home. She is in a big white fluffy robe, purity. Her hair is still wet and her skin is red from the scalding hot shower and scrubbing she did to remove all her activities at the sex club. She falls to her knees at his feet, tears streaming down her face, as she begs for forgiveness through her sobs. I know that there’s a fourth option; but, Jay is a normal decent guy. He is not a swinger and he’s not a cuckold, no offense to either of these two groups.

Jay plays over all three of these options multiple times on his way home; but, when he arrives the house is dark except for the flashing light on the answering machine, again written in a time when there were still landlines.

This message, the final paragraph, is the real crescendo; and, even it builds from the first sentence to the last. She starts with telling him how he should feel, angry and confused. Then she talks about how her biggest fantasy was to take his biggest fantasy and completely twist it, even though he never admitted to this fantasy or even suggested that if it was true that it would be something that he would want to actually make a reality, crushing his heart. She hopes he enjoyed it because “I know I did.” Great to know that she enjoyed sex with Kirk, Jacqui, and Jamie. But wait, there’s more, “Even after you left.” What and who did she do after he left? Kirk didn’t have her ass yet; maybe it was some of Jay’s other good friends that wanted a turn, Dan, Mike, or even Cindy; or, maybe it was everyone in the club. Still not done, “See you tomorrow.” The reason Jay is receiving a message and Maddie isn’t here in person is because she isn’t finished having sex yet. Is she staying at the club, or going to someone else’s house, or do they need to rent a stadium? And, she doesn’t mention when tomorrow. I’m guessing not the crack of dawn, but maybe one minute until midnight. Jay has to be devastated. She let’s him know that she still loves him. She’s a woman that can separate sex from love, too bad she also separated trust from love, or at the very least communication. By now, Jay is desperately clinging to hope that this is just a one time thing; but, the final sentence kills that. There are many ways to say bring a dish; but she clearly indicates that more than a dish will be passed around next weekend. Maddie has thrown out Jay’s Option Three and replaced it with her own: she will be having sex with others and in front of others, including him, from now on; if he wants some he better get with the program and maybe one of the other women will help him out or he can take a number for his turn with his wife. Jay’s not getting any sleep tonight. He is left in a quiet house to ponder his options, probably on the floor in the fetal position. Maybe Option One is back on the table. TOTAL MIND-FUCK!

Many other commentators wanted an ending, gift wrapped with a bow. I actually prefer sitting beside Jay, left guessing what option he will select.

I really wish that this author would continue writing.

Truth be told, I didn’t find this story on my own. Another writer, Nylondreams, posted two follow-up stories to this one: Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath and Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection. His writing is okay; not as good. These stories are very long. They add several tangents, add or remove facts from the original, and add several meaningless characters. As you can tell by the title of the second story, this is a reconciliation tale. In Aftermath, Jay starts out strong, the right amount of pissed. But, it eventually devolves into lots of excuses, whining and crying on both side. I would have been okay with a possible reconciliation; but, here Jay is a WIMP, the writer literally dresses him up in women’s clothing, way off character. But, the reason to read this tale is pages 4-5 of Aftermath had Jay requiring Maddie to give her side of the story. Her tale of what happened after Jay left was hot. So, even for the BTB camp, I would at least read pages 4-5.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I hated this Femdom agitprop early on. Her secret fantasy is to fuck her husband over. Isn’t that every woman’s secret fantasy? Wimps and whores don’t really belong together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written but unless Jay is a weak cuck, his marriage is toast. Maddie has got the taste for a sexually narcissistic lifestyle that will either include or not her husband. She’s doing it wether he likes it or not. Can’t see them staying together. Some guys can get over seeing their wives act a slut once but for it to become a lifestyle, not so much. Women might think this is all empowering and liberating, neo feminism crap but the reality is men don’t want to be married to those sort of women hence why the marriage statistics in the US has dropped from the 80% mark in the 60’s to around 30% today. Lots of middle aged women that can fuck like a porn star but smell of cat urine and live alone at home with their glass of Chardonnay.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

I absolutely abhor these characters. They make me angry just scrolling though the action scenes. Preying on newbies, just like con men and whores do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A marriage changed forever,if not over.He should have ended the “Girls Night Out” after seeing what he did that Thursday night.And under no circumstances should he have gone to that sex club. Now,with Jacqui egging her on he’ll be married to a slut wife! Ugh!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Jay was weak to even go there. What did he think was going to happen? He should just leave. She is disgusting. If I were Jay, I would never touch her again. Any of the guys come around, then tire iron time. Especially Kirk. A shot to his balls would change his reputation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous