Neighborly Discipline Ch. 01

Story Info
Stacey is disciplined by her older neighbor.
1.5k words
4.02
47.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:00 A.M.

18 year old Stacey was up in her bedroom getting dressed for the day. It was the beginning of summer and fun times ahead for the fiery redhead. Stacey stood about 5'6'' with a body that was quite toned from playing soccer and some volleyball the past year. So far the hardest decision was which outfit that she would be wearing to the mall with her friend Jessica that afternoon.

Knock!! Knock!!

"I will be right down!" Stacey yelled down the stairs. Jessica must have gotten up quite early this morning she thought to herself.

Knock!

Knock!!

Knock!!

"I'm coming!" Stacey blurted out as she hurried down the stairs. As she entered the foyer she saw the silhouette of a man through the curtains on the door.

"Oh great." Probably just another annoying salesman this early in the morning she thought to herself.

As Stacey opened the door she heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning Stacey! Looks like I woke you up!"

Unbelievable she thought to herself. Standing on her porch was her 61 year old neighbor from across the street. Mr. Davis. He was a tall, lanky former professor who made no secret that to him Stacey was an out of control child.

"Can I help you?" Stacey asked in a bit of a rude manner.

Mr. Davis stood there for a second looking her up and down. "Do you always get so dressed up to answer the door young lady?" He obviously wasn't too impressed with the tank top and the white sleep shorts that she was wearing.

"I was getting dressed and I thought that you were Jessica coming to pick me up to go to the mall!"

Mr. Davis still stared at her while he rubbed his chin. "Oh you think that since your parents are gone for the week it is all fun and games?" He rubbed his stubbly chin. "What time is Jessica picking you up?"

"In an hour, so I should probably be getting ready." She waited for him to leave.

"Is there something that you needed?"

"Yes as a matter of fact there is young lady." Mr. Davis took a step toward her and she backed up. "We need to have a bit of a chat before Jessica arrives. Are you going to invite me in?"

"Fine but I don't have all day." She opened the door the rest of the way and Mr. Davis followed her in and closed the door and locked it behind him. He took a seat on the couch in the living room and motioning toward the love seat across from him, told Stacey to have a seat.

Stacey rolled her eyes as she sat down. "Well???" Mr. Davis again rubbed his chin and began, "I had a chat with your parents before they left for vacation yesterday. They are quite concerned about your behavior and attitude lately. they asked me to keep an eye on the house and you as well. they asked me to keep a report book for the week they are gone as well," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Are you kidding me?" Stacey blurted out. "I don't need a babysitter to tell me what to do!'' She began to stand up from the couch.

"Sit down Stacey!!" Mr. Davis commanded.

She immediately sat down. "Now we are going to put some rules in place. you will be home by 10 p.m. every night. There will be no parties here under my watch. You will also not be dressing like a little tramp as well!" Mr. Davis said.

"You cannot be fucking serious!" Stacey said and again began to stand up.

"Young lady! You will sit down immediately unless you want to spend the afternoon in your bedroom! I will not put up with your behavior or that smart mouth that you have on you!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Davis, I won't swear or talk back anymore. I just need to get ready. We can talk about this later."

Mr. Davis then stood up and stood over her. "I understand that you are sorry, but we cannot get off on the wrong foot like this Stacey." He looked her up and down again admiring the shapely way her young breasts had developed. He would guess that she was a b-cup on her way to a c-cup as she got older. "We have two infractions which me must address."

"What infractions?" Stacey asked.

"Well your foul mouth as well as your outfit in which you answered the door." Davis said. "I think a little discipline might be called for."

Stacey smiled and giggled a bit. "For a minute I thought you were serious, I guess you were planning on grounding me?"

Mr. Davis just grinned at her. "No Stacey, I think that a spanking is called for. I'm sure you haven't been disciplined in a long time."

"Now hold on! you can't spank me! I'm 18 and an adult!!"

"Yes you will be spanked or you will be staying inside for the rest of the day! It is your decision!" He just leered at her as he waited for her response. Davis continued, " Otherwise I will phone your parents immediately and mention the way you talked to me earlier. It's your choice Stacey." He then glanced at the clock over the television set. "Ah he continued, it is only 11:28. We have a half hour before your little bratty friend comes to pick you up."

Stacey quietly stood up with a defeated look on her face. "What do you want me to do?" Her question came out as a whisper.

Mr. Davis just grinned and grasped her right hand and led her down the stairs to the family room. Once in the family room he led her into a corner next to a rocking chair. "Stay there and keep your nose in the corner. Hands behind your back as well." she wasn't being too cooperative so Davis had to position her the way he wanted her. Once finished he patted her bottom and walked away. "I'm sure before the week is over, you are going to be quite familiar with this corner young lady!"

Stacey couldn't believe how this had happened. Just 15 minutes ago she was getting ready to go to the mall. now she was standing in the corner like she was back in elementary school again. Unreal.

She heard Mr. Davis go back up the stairs and heard him rustling around in the kitchen and then heard him go up the stairs. "What could he possibly be doing upstairs?" she wondered.

"Your room is a pigsty Stacey! I will expect it to be cleaned this evening!" Mr. Davis said.

He then turned her around and led her over to a high backed wooden chair which he had brought down from the kitchen. Mr. Davis then sat down and pulled her across his lap before she knew what was happening.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He quickly and strictly spanked her over her sleep shorts, alternating each cheek.

"Oww! Stop Please!" Stacey was pleading as the spanks continued to come down on her. She kept trying to struggle but he just held her down and continued the strict spanking.

Her eyes were filled with tears as he continued to spank her with his hand. She was struggling and getting louder and louder as she pleaded for this madness to stop. Finally he stood her up as he continued sitting in the chair.

"You really are quite the handful Miss Stacey. Hopefully I am getting through to you. But we are not finished. We still have to deal with your foul mouth. Hands back behind your back!" She took too long to comply, so he quickly pinched her inner thigh. "Hands behind your head!!" Her hands flew up behind her head. Mr. Davis then reached for the sleep shorts and began to pull them down her shapely legs. Instinctively Stacey reached for her shorts. Mr.Davis pinched her harder this time.

"Oww! What the Fu..."

Mr. Davis then grabbed her and dragged her with her shorts around her ankles and forced her back into the corner. "Hands behind your back and nose in the corner!! Now!" As she complied he remarked on the pink and white cotton thong that she was wearing.

"You think those are acceptable panties for an 18 year old young lady? Let me guess, you and Jessica were going to do a little shopping at Victoria's Secret this afternoon?"

He then reached down to remove her thong. "I will not have you wearing this trash under my watch!"

"All girls my age wear panties like this sir!" She said as she tried to reason with him.

"Not under my watch!"

He then balled up her thong and approached her again. "Open your mouth!"

Stacey was confused. "Huh why?" she asked not knowing his intentions.

"I said open your mouth!" he repeated as he gripped her hair with his other hand and pulled tightly.

"Ahh!" Her mouth instinctively opened as he continued with his grip on her hair. Davis then roughly stuffed her thong in her mouth.

"Do not spit them out or I will duct tape them in your mouth! Now maybe you will be a bit more compliant"...