Neighborly Gesture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDlyte
MrDlyte
6 Followers

Ben ground his hips against hers, his fingers deep in her asshole. Keisha moaned and breathed heavily from the stimulation. Both of her holes were now being invaded, and she was relishing it. Ben pulled his dick out of Keisha's pussy. Her cum dripped from her pussy as Ben's dick retreated. He grabbed the bottle of lube and reapplied another blob to Keisha's ass. He pulled her butt downward to get her butt cheeks to rest on her heels.

Keisha had an idea of what was about to happen. She began to get a little anxious and fearful. She felt the tip of Ben's dick against the opening of her asshole. Feelings of excitement and anxiety started to overtake her. She wondered how it would feel.

"Will it hurt? Is he even going to fit in there?" she wondered.

Ben gradually pushed the tip of the head of his dick into Keisha's ass. She had already been prepped by his fingers, so it was easy for both of them. He gently pushed in and pulled out to give her ass a chance to oblige to him. He continued sliding the head of his dick in and out until the head was completely in her ass. The tight feeling of her anal muscles had a vise grip on the head of Ben's dick. One final push, and he was in her ass.

Keisha jumped at the sensation of Ben's dick slipping into her ass. She relaxed herself and prepared to receive all of him. Ben slowly worked his dick back and forth, adding a little more of his shaft to Keisha's accepting rectum. He gradually pushed his way in until he was completely in her ass to the hilt. Keisha was amazed that she took all of Ben in her ass. She wasn't sure that she could do anal. The feeling of having a rock hard dick plunging in and out of her ass was a new experience for her. She couldn't believe that she was actually beginning to enjoy it.

Ben's dick ploddingly filled Keisha from behind. He was in no rush and didn't want her to stop him. He wanted her to remain open to doing it again, sometime in the future. Ben wanted Keisha to really enjoy what they were doing.

He thought, "She should be getting some pleasure along with me".

He reached over to the nightstand drawer again and found a vibrator.

"Exactly what we need!" he thought to himself.

He turned on the vibrator, backed out of Keisha's ass a little and slid the vibrator into her pussy. He couldn't reach far enough to work the vibrator and fuck Keisha's ass at the same time, so Keisha reached under and grabbed the vibrator. While Ben explored Keisha's ass, she gave herself her own brand of sex therapy.

The vibrator buzzed inside of Keisha's pussy and on Ben's dick, which was plowing her asshole. He could feel the vibrator rubbing his dick through Keisha's ass as she worked it in and out of her pussy. While he was ramming Keisha's rectal cavity, the vibrator was rubbing the tip of his dick reverberating through the walls of her pussy. Suddenly, Ben began to feel the pulses and convulsions inside of Keisha as another orgasm shuddered through her body.

The contractions of Keisha's orgasm caused her sphincters to squeeze and pulled on Ben's cock inside of her ass. All the while, Keisha fiercely worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy as she came. The combined sensations of Keisha's orgasm and the vibrator buzzing and rubbing Ben's dick were too much for him to hold out. His second orgasm came harder than the first one. Ben pushed himself far into Keisha as he shot a voluminous supply of his hot seed into Keisha's ass in an orgasm that seemed to never end.

Keisha fell forward on the bed onto her stomach, weakened from cumming; and Ben fell with her to keep his dick inside of her for as long as possible. Ben was grinding his dick into her ass to try to sustain the euphoria of his orgasm. He rested on her back and, again, started kissing her on the neck. Ben's dick had begun to soften and it popped out of Keisha's ass. He kept it sandwiched between her ass cheeks for a minute while lovingly licking her earlobe.

Ben rolled over on his back and was speechless.

"WOO" and, "Girl" were all he could say as he lay there catching his breath.

He thought to himself, "This is one amazing woman!"

As Ben lay catching his breath, Keisha scooted over to him and laid her head on his chest. Ben grabbed the remote to the T.V. and turned on the news. The remaining escaped criminals had been caught. Ben and Keisha had forgotten all about the jail break.

"I guess that means that I can go home now." Ben joked.

"You better not, Mister!" Keisha countered as she slapped Ben on his naked thigh.

The lights were still on all over the house. In their pre-occupation with their activities, they had forgotten to turn off the lights.

Ben reminded Keisha, "The lights are still on".

"Go turn them off, please. And turn of the light in here when you come back" she said.

"I'm not getting up" Ben protested.

"They can stay on" Keisha resolved.

Ben and Keisha spent the rest of the night cuddled and watching movies until they fell asleep. Occasionally they would pass a kiss between the two of them. Ben look deeply into her eyes and wondered about what the future held for the two of them.

He thought to himself, "The future doesn't matter until we get to that point. I'm happy where I am right now".

MrDlyte
MrDlyte
6 Followers
12