Neighborly Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers

While still keeping her back to Laura, Nina flipped her long hair around and lowered her head and says, "Can you help me with the zipper?"

"Yes sure." Laura's hand was trembling as she pulled the tiny zipper down. The dress fell from Nina's shoulders and onto the floor. Laura gazed at Nina's firm tan behind highlighted by the white thong she wore. Nina stepped forward, spun around, and removed her white bra. Nina's long hair covered her left breast, but Laura's eyes fixed on Nina's exposed right nipple that was small dark and swollen hard. Laura wanted to suck it.

But before Laura could make a move forward, Nina rushed toward and kissed Laura deeply and passionately. Nina's tongue pushed deep in Laura's mouth. Laura let her hands run up and down Nina's smooth soft skin. Nina reached around and unzipped Laura's dress and snatched it to the floor. Then Nina broke the kiss and undid Laura's bra. Laura quickly removed it.

"They're wonderful," Nina said, letting her fingers run over the large soft white mounds and gently pinching Laura's soft large pink puffy nipples. Laura let out a moan and let her hands drift to Nina's nipples.

"Your nipples get so hard and point out so much," Laura said. "I love them."

"Yeah, but they are hard to hide when I'm turned on, like in church today when I was looking at you." Nina caressed Laura's face. Laura leaned down and kissed Nina's hard right nipple and then let her tongue dance across it. Nina let out a moan. Nina slowly backed up until she was at the bed pulling Laura with her while Laura sucked on the nipple.

Nina fell from Laura, so her back fell onto the bed. Nina pulled the bed's covers back and quickly snatched her thong off. Laura started climbing onto the bed.

"Go ahead and take your's off," Nina said, pointing to the Laura's black thong. Laura began to take off her stockings. Nina shook her head. "Leave them on; they make you look so sexy."

"I'm glad you like them."

"Come here sexy." Nina spread her legs exposing her pink swollen pussy lips. Laura climbed on top of Nina and kissed her again. Laura loved the warmth and smoothness of Nina's skin. They let their thighs fall between each others legs. Laura could feel a little warm wetness on her thigh just above her stocking top where her thigh rubbed against Nina's pussy. Laura smelled her and Nina arousal filling the air and mingling with their perfume. It was so feminine, so wonderful, Laura thought.

Nina rolled over on top of Laura and began kissing her way down Laura's body. Nina sucked on Laura neck and then she moved down and sucked on Laura nipples, alternating from one to another. Laura felt a little twinge come from her pussy from a little orgasm and she gasped. She rarely had an orgasm just from her nipples being stimulated, but she was so turned on she knew something big and good was building.

Nina kissed her way down Laura's stomach. Laura's muscles tensed in excitement. Laura thought Nina sensed her tensing as she slowed down more to build the excitement.

Nina run her right hand gently across Laura's smooth pussy mound and said, "I like it smooth."

"I did that after seeing yours," Laura said. Nina began to kiss Laura's inner thigh just above the lace of the stocking top. It sent chills into Laura and she began squirming while wondering how much more she could take. Nina kissed her way up to Laura's pussy mound and then let her tongue drift up and down Nina's swollen wet inner lips. Laura felt little tingles rippling through her body and she knew she was close. Nina flipped her long hair over Laura's left leg.

Nina gently suckled on Laura's clit, rushing Laura upon a quick sudden orgasm. Laura moaned in delight. Nina stopped to look at Laura's content face.

"That felt so good," Laura said.

"I'm not done yet. I plan to lick up those delicious fuck juices you're dripping."

"Let's sixty nine," Laura said. "I want yours too."

Nina spun her self around and threw her left leg over Laura's head. Then Nina slowly lowered her pussy to Laura's eager mouth. Laura was spellbound at the sight of her friend's pussy dropping down to her face.

Laura was amazed at the difference between her thin longer lipped pussy and Nina's. Nina's swollen inner lips were harder and thicker than hers. Laura ran her tongue up and down Nina's inner folds. Laura loved the taste of Nina's warm juices and sucked them from her hot opening. Nina started to squirm as Laura started to suckle on her clit.

They spent a long time licking and sucking. After a while Nina's body started to tremble, and Laura licked and sucked harder. Laura felt a deep surge within her also and both women trembled with huge orgasms. Laura felt Nina's entire weight collapse upon her.

When Laura caught her breath she said, "I can't believe that."

"I bet you'll never miss it for long again." Nina kissed Laura soft inner thigh just above the stocking top. Then Nina climbed around and snuggled in with Laura. Nina's face glistened with wetness. "You're a good fuck, my love."

The women kissed. The taste of pussy juice still strong in each other mouths mingled. They didn't say much to each other, they just snuggled much of the afternoon away together. Laura was happy with Nina. It felt good. They'd be spending more quality time, Laura knew. It was different from being with a man. Laura would never deny her self the pleasure again and felt fortunate to have an understanding husband. She loved Freddy more now than ever.

There was always that something she needed but couldn't understand. For the first time in her life Laura felt content and complete and whole.

The End

gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers
12