Neighbors

Story Info
Lonely neighbors fantasize about each other.
1.4k words
3.79
40.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers

Steven walks by an apartment window he's passed every night for months, but tonight he sees a dim light and the flicker of a TV screen. Over the back of the couch, facing away from the window, hangs a swatch of silky brown hair, straight and smooth. On the opposite arm of the couch, two feet repose, covered in thin white crew socks with a lace frill at the ankle.

He knows who she is, though he's never gotten her name. He'd watched from his own window across the street as she lived her life, going out to work in the morning or coming in with groceries. She was always dressed well, to work in a smart pants/jacket set, or sometimes a knee length skirt and blouse with black or white hose, her hair shining and well kept, with a few strands out of place, hanging over her forehead. Her small but sexy lips usually a shade of dark red, sometimes pink. High heels on workdays, white sneakers on weekends out for a jog, a tight fitting tank top and snug gray running shorts, setting off the smooth tanned muscles of her slender legs and thighs. He liked the way her good-sized, firm breasts swayed as she ran, the sports bra containing but not restricting them.

This is the first night he's seen her home at this hour. He'd assumed that she had a boyfriend, or several, and was out clubbing each night. Now as she lies on the couch, he can't see the rest of her, but he imagines the tight fabric of a tank top, or perhaps just a satiny bra, her firm stomach stopping at the waistband of matching panties, bunched at the back into the smooth seam of her ass. She'd be absentmindedly rubbing the inside of her thigh, watching a handsome actor on TV and not even realizing that her fingers were now brushing against the crotch of her underwear, a slim line of wetness appearing there as her lips released the first stirring of musky fluid.

Little does he know, she does go clubbing a lot, and does meet many men, all of whom want to touch her, but she's never found any man who could pleasure her greater than she herself can. Alone at night with her array of toys, lubricants, dildos of several sizes and colors, and her collection of pornographic films and magazines, she can fulfill almost any desire.

During the workday, a silk thong, teddy, bodysuit, maybe garters, maybe no panties at all, under her suit makes her feel sexy, devious. At times she gets so wet she has to seclude herself in a bathroom stall and set to work with her fingers, until a small rush of air escapes her lips and her thighs tense, as she brings herself to a slow and simmering orgasm.

She'd masturbated in many public places: movie theaters, on the train, the bus, restaurant bathrooms, anywhere the mood would strike her, and indeed she often sought out these semi-public places in which to feel the heightened sense of excitement that possibly getting caught literally with her panties down could bring.

Ally's preferred brand of porn are scenes of group encounters, either a woman pleasuring two or three men or perhaps two or three women servicing one man. "Gangbangs" are a bit too sleazy and impersonal for her taste, though lesbian encounters do intrigue her. Still, the absence of the male member from the proposition seems an awful shame. She's never been with a woman, and doesn't even consider herself bi-sexual, but merely sexual, and therefore knows that if the chance arose she could get just as excited about exploring a woman's body as a man's. But the simple "couples" porn, like the act itself, no longer holds much fascination for her; too much emotion, too much compromise getting in the way of sheer pleasure. She knows she'd have no trouble finding men (and perhaps women) who would want to share sex without love with her, but that isn't it exactly. There's a kind of love in her fantasies, and they aren't soulless or sleazy, but there's a freedom and a caring and a respect – an exploration, if you will; not domination or a conquest, or "using" of anyone. An adventure of sensual pleasure is what she's after, and so far her expeditions on her own have been quite satisfying.

Ally rolls off the couch and strolls into the bathroom, knowing the shade is open but not much caring who might look in. Sliding down her damp panties, she pees and watches herself in the mirror as she stands up, admiring her own half-naked form. She'd always liked her ass, as had others who had seen and felt it; the gentle curve of her lower back as her cheeks rose up and out, framed by shapely hips, the underside shelf of her firm butt still pert at age 24. As she dabs toilet paper at her dripping womanhood, she also admires it from behind, her soft pink labia barely visible between the smooth, shaved lobes of her smooth mound. She wonders if it is overly narcissistic to get aroused over your own body in this way.

Steven watches from the shadows as she walks back through the living room to the couch, her hands smoothing at her sides in a way it seemed to him almost seductive. The glimpse a moment ago of her marvelous ass had glued him to this spot and sent a tingle through his body, centered in a growing erection in his pants. He waits a while longer, but she doesn't get up again, and he feels strange being a peeping tom. It's just that this girl bewitches him. He returns home, settling instead for an imaginary encounter with her later in the evening.

He lies in his bed, stroking a massive, purple erection, the sensations rendered only more intense knowing she is less than 20 yards away in a state of almost total undress. His hands, lips and shaft explore every inch of her warm, writhing body with a realness he swears he can actually feel. She somehow understands every subtle fantasy and fetish he wants to explore, from a position of her body next to his, to a moan of ecstasy at exactly the right time. She fondles her breasts as he slides in and out of her from behind in slow, sure thrusts...and everything is picture perfect: her tan legs at just the right angle leading down soft calves to her thin socks, her soaking panties either pulled aside to allow him access to her sex, or bunched around one leg as though recently slid off. He would spend half the night not even touching her, but simply watching her on the bed: on her stomach with her leg slightly bent, her gorgeous thighs parted and ass partly spread. He would videotape and take pictures of her in various poses, and she wouldn't have a bad angle. They would later shower together...

Now, as his creamy, sticky cum gushes out onto his hands and his shirt, the sensation of guilt and isolation that had sometimes plagued him at that moment is replaced with a joy of belonging, of friendship, of a kind of love that asks for nothing beyond the moment – a sexual soul mate, a partner in pleasure. She would be this – if not in reality, then in his fantasies.

Steven does not know that at this precise moment, Ally is locked in her own fantasy on the couch, her fingers clutching at the now slick folds under her panties. An imaginary shaft (it had begun as George Clooney's, but had soon faded to a faceless body) quickly guides itself back and forth inside her. Her stocking feet slide over and under each other as her hips rise and fall, gyrating to an invisible rhythm. Her other hand is under her tank top, pinching her left nipple hard. Soon three fingers representing the stunt cock are probing inside her velvety tunnel, and it isn't long before she tenses and floods that canal with her musky scented fluid, as her mystery lover jets his cum up inside her, mixing his with hers. She realizes her other hand is busy too, with two of her fingers forming a second engorged member she's sucking into her mouth. She cums again and again in waves as this second imaginary lover explodes down her throat, coating her mouth and her lips with his sticky cream. Her panties are now thoroughly soaked, and wedged into the crack of her ass, imbued with several earthy scents...

To Be Continued...

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers