Neighbors

Story Info
First meeting with the new next door neighbor.
953 words
4.1
42.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You moved into the apartment next to mine a week ago and I am already consumed with lust for you. I watched you sun yourself by the pool earlier today and daydreamt of having you.

Now, I stand outside your door and knock, I wait for what feels like an eternity and just before I lose my nerve, you open the door. I walk past you and as you try to protest I place a finger to your lips, silencing you.

You turn to close the door and before you can turn again to face me, I push up against you and force you up against the door.

My hands find your wrists and spread your arms wide, you try to resist, but realize that you have no control.

I push your hair aside and start to bite your neck, gently at first, then with more force. I run my hand down your soft smooth back...

You moan slightly and make a partial attempt at resistance, but we both know it is futile at best. I can tell your surrender is near as you push your ass back towards me searching for my touch.

No comprehendible words have been spoken only a few guttural grunts. The language we speak is that of lust and want and there are no words to describe the desire that has been set free...

...After lavishing your neck and back with kisses and bites, I turn and start to walk away. A protest escapes your lips, but you know that it is premature. I glance around your apartment and smile as I head down the hallway. You wait for me where I left you, unsure as to where you stand...

...I return after my tour and head to the glass doors that lead to the patio. I open them and step out into the balmy night air. I turn and stare at you, the sight nearly causing me to lose my edge...

...I hold out my hand and you quickly proceed to join me on the terrace. I turn you away from me so that you are facing the courtyard, where the pool lies. I run my hands up your back and can feel the tension melt away. I knead the flesh of your shoulders and your hips start to sway....

... I pull your hair aside and quietly whisper..."You are a true work of art, your beauty is to die for..." I can tell by your body language that you are smiling and your eyes are closed. With one fluid motion, I unhook your bikini top and release it from your shoulders. Your back is tanned and the muscles are taunt...

...as the night air washes over us, I kneel behind you and can barely stand the sight I see. The cutoffs you are wearing frame your ass and give just the slightest hint of cheek. I work my hands down your back and get another feel of your perfect butt...

.... I continue up and down each leg until you are pushing your ass out to me once again. My hands find their way to the front and the buttons of your shorts are disposed of quickly. With a wiggle, I slide your shorts and panties to the floor and you step out...

...I lick your ass and massage it, barely able to keep from touching my hard cock. I turn you around and start licking from your knees upward. When I reach the junction of your legs...

...some of the licks become nibbles and you start to moan softly. I feel your hands find the back of my head and my cock gets even harder. You guide my head until my tongue is where you want and need it to be. I can tell you are becoming impatient, but I have not touched your sex, yet....

...I bathe your entire pubic area and playfully tug on the few hairs I find. That protest escapes your throat again and I decide to give you what you want. My tongue finds it's way to your pussy and you are so wet that it slides right in....

...My tongue is exploring your nether regions and the juices flow into my mouth. A sigh escapes your lips and...

I pull my tongue out and find your clit. It is hard and seems to throb. There is a touch of electricity as I lick your clit. Your hands have become clenched in my hair as I work my mouth on your wet, warm pussy...

...Your moans become lower and breathing is labored as I continue to eat your sweetness. One of my hands works it's way to your ass and finds the flesh there to be hot and wet. Your juices trail down my chin, as I cannot lap quickly enough...

...I insert a finger into you all the while my mouth never losing contact with your clit. I find your G-spot and after a few seconds, you start to cum...

...You are panting and pulling my hair as you cum like you haven't in a very long time. Your thighs are shuddering and pull my face to your sex and grind it into me. Your orgasm seems to go on for ever as I won't let up on my assault of your pussy....

...Slowly, I allow you to return to Earth. There is a whimper as I remove my finger from you and lick it clean. I look up at you and your eyes are still closed. As you catch your breath, I stand, kiss you gingerly and say..."Thank You, My Love..." Before you can open your eyes, I am out the front door and gone, for now...