Neighbors

Story Info
A college student and his older neighbor start a new life.
4.4k words
4.63
79.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,004 Followers

Rob's mother leaned out of the kitchen, a plate of cheese and crackers in one hand, and waved to grab his attention. "Since you're of legal age now, can you bring up another two or three bottles of wine?"

Rob smiled ruefully. "Mom, I've been old enough to carry them for a while."

She smiled. "Yes, well. We still need more."

Rob rolled his eyes and descended into the basement of their townhouse. The wine fridge was still running, one of the vital appliances that hadn't yet been boxed up and shipped to the new house. He picked out three bottles and brought them back up to the party.

His mother looked at the bottles and raised her eyebrows. "The '96, huh? You know you don't have to always go for the older stuff."

Rob shrugged and started to respond, but his mother was already rushing off to pour wine for one of her dozens of guests. So instead he wandered through the party, watching his parents' friends drinking and dancing and letting their collars down as far as they dared. He passed on the wine, more out of a desire not to fit in than anything else. He would miss the house, but this celebration had little to do with his own fond memories.

"Hey you."

He turned and smiled. Zoey West was standing in the entryway, a travel bag slung over her shoulder. She was almost as tall as Rob, athletic and slender, with short blonde hair that refused to behave itself. Despite the fact that Rob's parents refused to believe in anything less than semi-formal, Zoey wore a ragged Depeche Mode t-shirt and jeans. Rob reached out and hugged her, then gestured to the nearby couch. She flopped down on it.

"Thanks," she said, settling in.

"You just get back?"

She nodded. "Trip to Quebec City, and a feature about it. Interesting, but I didn't want to miss this."

"Yeah," he deadpanned, "my parents would've been really broken up about not seeing you one last time."

She smirked. "Brat."

"But how was the trip?"

"Nice. I went to a few fancy restaurants, and a few historical sites. Our continent still doesn't go back that far but we do still have some cool stories. Like, the governor once had a potential enemy show up in the bay. He fooled them into not invading by making everyone in the town carry two torches. Made the town look better defended than it was."

"Clever," Rob said. "And it's very Canadian, to politely decline an invasion."

"Exactly. No one's feelings were hurt. But how about you? How was your semester?"

"Good," he said. "Looking forward to senior year."

"O-chem went well?"

He nodded. "O chem, my chem. It went well. Not perfect but well. Did you ever take chemistry?"

She shook her head, her expression overly serious. "They didn't have that when I went to college. It was just alchemy and witchcraft."

He narrowed his eyes. "You are only nine years older than me and I know it."

She smiled. "And how about Alice? Did you ever patch things up?"

He shook his head, but before he could go on, his mother entered the room. "Rob, I could really use your help," she said, before noticing Zoey. "Miss West! I didn't think you were going to make it."

Zoey glanced at Rob. "Wouldn't miss it."

"Well, I'm sure we'll miss your stories. Rob, I'd love it if you could run out and get some more fruit. Your father went but I don't think he'll bring enough." She smiled, then stepped out before he could reply.

He sighed, and turned to Zoey. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know why my mom took such a dislike to you."

"Yes, you do," Zoey said.

Rob sighed. "Okay, yeah. You're weird and you listen to me, and she worries that I'll be weird and listen to you. But, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Zoey said. She reached out, took his hand, and held it. "You know, I have some fruit in my house. We could walk over and get it if you want."

"Sure," Rob said.

They stood, and squeezed their way out of the party. Zoey keeping her grip on Rob's hand. He wasn't used to that kind of contact with her, but it felt natural.

She smiled at him as they stepped out the door and began crossing the yard. "I'm sorry it didn't work out with Alice. It's her loss."

"We just wanted different things," he said. "I..." he hesitated, blushing a bit, "I want to have kids someday and she doesn't. I know we're not there yet but there's no way around that."

Zoey squeezed his hand. "It's a tough thing, but it's good that you know yourself that well." She glanced back at Rob's door and saw no one.

"If we're being honest, and I think we should, I'm also a little bit glad that you don't have a girlfriend tonight. It's a going-away party. You should be able to have a fling if you want to. Meet a nice girl and sneak away with her."

He raised an eyebrow, and tried to read her expression in the orange glow of her porch light. "Miss West, if I didn't know better I'd say you were flirting with me."

She smiled, and leaned past him to unlock the door. She pushed it open, then turned and held him, the same hug she'd given him before but with a new intensity to it. She leaned in close and whispered into his ear.

"You don't know any better."

Leading him inside, she closed the door and locked it behind her. Then, she turned and wrapped her arms around him. Her chest pressed so tightly against his that he felt her hardened nipples through her t-shirt. Her mouth drew ever closer to his.

Rob's heart raced. He closed his eyes and felt her lips, warm and wet, pressing against his. She moved gently but with purpose, exploring his body with her hands and moving with him, as though they were dancing.

He responded in kind. His tongue moved out to meet hers, as his arms closed behind her to pull her closer. She welcomed him, her body pressed tightly against his, her breathing coming in gasps between kisses. She rubbed her hips against his. He felt his body responding, his cock beginning to grow hard, and he pulled back, unsure if she wanted to feel it.

She pulled back and looked him in the eye. "Listen," she said. "I know I'm being pushy, and besides that, I'm older, and besides that men are socialized not to say no. So if you don't want this-"

He pulled her back. He put his hands behind her head, pulling her in tight, his kisses almost desperate in their intensity. "Zoey," he said, between kisses. "I want you."

"Then don't hold back," she said. She grabbed him, her hands on his ass, and pulled him close. His stiffening cock rubbed against her through their pants, and he moaned into her kiss.

"Yes," she said. "Did I ever give you a tour of my place?"

He shook his head. "I want to see everything."

"Let's start with the bedroom."

She took his hand and they walked upstairs to the third floor. Her room faced the back, with a view of the lake. The soft sounds of the party next door spilled in. Zoey turned the light on and walked in, spinning and gesturing broadly.

"Here's the bedroom," she said. "It's nice and warm." She sat on the edge of the bed, and he sat by her side. Clasping the bottom of her shirt, she pulled it off and tossed it on the carpet.

"Would you like to see the rest of the top floor?" Zoey asked.

He put his hands on the sides of her body, skimming them along the soft skin from her ribs down to her hips and back. "I don't know if I can keep pace with your innuendos," he said.

"That's alright," she said. "I'm not going to test you on it." She reached back and unhooked her bra, then slid it down her arms and threw it to the side. Slowly, almost lazily, she stretched her arms up behind her head. Rob sat transfixed, staring at her bare breasts, her belly, every inch of her tanned skin that he'd only ever imagined before. She smiled, watching him try to take her all in. "It wouldn't be fair for me to test you while you're distracted."

Rob slipped his shirt off. She reached out and placed her hand on his chest, running it through his hair, feeling his heartbeat and breath and heat. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He kissed her, and they settled back until they lay side by side on the bed. He found the small of her back and held her close, and they stopped for a moment, just feeling each other's bare skin.

"Wow," she said. She looked at him and smiled. "Why did we put this off?"

"Well, I've only been legal for a few years," he noted. He leaned and kissed her, a quick peck that led into another and another. "Although, if we're being honest, I've been thinking about this since before then."

He kissed her neck, then traced a path down, across her collarbone and towards her left breast. "I would listen to your stories, all the places you went, and wish I was with you. Or I'd wish you were coming home to me." He kissed her breast, starting at the top and circling towards her nipple. She moaned, and slid her fingers into his hair.

"Well," she said. "Oh - I have only been fantasizing about you since it was - ah - legal and moral to do so. I did get jealous of Alice, though."

He drew her nipple into his mouth, gently sucking and circling it with his tongue. She looked down and he paused to smile back, as if to say that she didn't need to be jealous any longer. Then he moved across, kissing his way across her cleavage and over to her right breast.

She closed her eyes, letting the sensation wash over her. She'd told herself before this that it would be alright if he was inexperienced, but it seemed that she needn't have worried. She moaned as he circled her right nipple, his tongue exploring her, his hands on her sides. She could feel his hardness pressing against her leg, and she decided she'd waited long enough to feel it more deeply.

Putting her hands on his sides, she pulled him up, until he rose to look at her.

"Listen," she said. "Before we go any further. Do you have any condoms?"

He shook his head.

She bit her lip, then nodded. "That's alright, but I'm very fertile right now. So I need you to tell me when you're going to cum, okay? So we can pull out."

"Okay," he said.

"Okay," she repeated. She leaned in and kissed him, then reached for his pants and deftly undid the button and zipper. He lifted himself up, pulling off his pants and boxers and throwing them aside. Completely naked, he turned back to her. He was slender, with an uneven tan. His brown hair crowded past his ears, with a bit of hair across his chest, leading down. His cock was already standing tall. He looked at her, his expression vulnerable, as though no one had seen him like this before.

She looked at him, at all of him. "I know women aren't supposed to put it this way," she said, "but you are beautiful."

He smiled, like day breaking after a long night, and leaned in to kiss her long and deep. Reaching down, he unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper. She lifted her hips and he pulled off her pants and panties. He sat back to look at her.

She smiled and spread her legs, putting one foot on either side of him. He looked up and down her strong legs. Inevitably, his gaze was drawn to her trimmed bush, and from there to her open lips. He stared, entranced, until he spoke. "If I were as good at this as you I'd have an innuendo ready."

She laughed. "They aren't necessary all the time."

"That's good." He leaned down and kissed her stomach, then moved down, kissing a path down to her hips.

Zoey closed her eyes and focused on the sensation as he kissed her thigh. She hadn't expected him to take the evening in exactly this direction but she wasn't going to complain.

He pressed his lips against hers, gently at first, just sharing warmth with her. Then he began to explore, kissing her lips and running his tongue between them. He pushed his tongue into her lovely slit and she moaned, putting one hand in his hair.

He wrapped his arms around her legs, drawing her hips in and angling them towards him. He began to draw her lips into his mouth as his tongue entered her. She could feel her wetness covering his lips, and she let go and fell back, oblivious to everything else.

He fell into a rhythm, his mouth and tongue sliding back and forth, as she moved her hips to meet him. Her free hand fell back and grasped the sheets.

"Oh!" she gasped, squirming. Rob reached for her hands and squeezed. She looked at him through eyes blurry with desire, then reached down and took hold of his shoulders. He allowed her to pull, until he hovered over her, staring into her eyes.

"That's very nice," she said, "But I want you to fuck me."

He smiled. "See, how can I compete with innuendo like that?"

She laughed, and pulled him in for a hungry kiss. "Yes, you'll never match my single entendres."

She glanced down. His cock stood tall, pointing towards her, his balls brushing against her bush. She reached down and ran her fingers down his shaft, gently stroking him, and he moaned in response. She smiled, and guided his head to her waiting pussy.

"Oh," he said, as his cock touched her lips.

"Yes," she said. He thrust forward gently, pushing his head inside her. Her wetness and warmth engulfed him, telling him this was where he belonged. Tenderly, he began to push further, and she grabbed his hips, pulling him into her in one long, exquisite stroke. He gasped, and they stopped for a moment, staring into each other's eyes.

"You're wonderful," he said.

"Ditto," she managed.

He began thrusting gently, pushing his hips against hers, keeping his cock deep inside Zoey's pussy. She moaned and rotated her hips in time with his thrusts. They moved together, finding a common rhythm. His body rose and fell between her legs as she caressed his face.

"Thank you," she said. "I wanted you so badly."

"It's my pleasure," he said.

She smiled. "That was an innuendo."

"Was it?" he panted. "I don't know if it counts."

She closed her legs in around his ankles, pulling him closer. He looked at her, her hair sweaty and disheveled, her breasts swaying gently with his thrusts, her cunt taking him in. "God, you are so beautiful," he said.

"Oh," she moaned. "I bet you say that to...ah...all the girls."

"No," he said, shaking his head. "This is for you. I'm for you."

He lowered himself on top of her, until his chest was flush against hers, and wrapped his arms behind her shoulders. He changed his cadence, pulling back further and thrusting slowly back inside.

"Can you tell me a secret?" she asked.

He kissed her. "Sure."

"Before you were with Alice, when you were thinking about me...what did you imagine us doing together?"

He hesitated, looking into her welcoming eyes.

"It's alright," she said with an encouraging smile. "You can tell me."

"Well, first off, it wasn't just before I was with Alice," he said.

She smiled. "Aww."

"But...I would usually imagine us here," he glanced around, "although I didn't get the details right."

Zoey smiled, and pulled Rob close. "And what did we do?"

"Well, this," he said, looking down at where his cock slid inside her. "Until we both came."

"At the same time?" she asked.

"Sometimes," he said. "I know it's hard to do. But we both would. And you would..." He hesitated, then pressed on. "And you'd get pregnant."

Zoey's heart raced, and she took a deep, uneven breath. "Really?"

He nodded, biting his lip. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in, looking him in the eye. "Oh god," she said. "I didn't know you thought about that."

"It never came up before," he said.

She smiled briefly, then pulled him down for a kiss, wet and intense. Her tongue darted out into his mouth, and she moaned into the kiss.

"Listen," she said. "We still need to be careful. But...tell me more, alright?"

He nodded, lightheaded, and ran a hand down her side and onto her belly. "You want me to talk about getting you pregnant?"

"Yes," she growled, rocking her hips against his.

He grabbed her hip, pulling himself in as he thrust into her. "This isn't safe at all," he said. "I could cum inside you if we're not careful."

"Oh," she moaned.

He lifted his legs over hers, straddling her and thrusting deep inside her pussy. "Just one little accident and I'd fill you up with my seed."

"Yes," she gasped.

"And you know I want to," he continued. "I want nothing more than to knock you up, and make you mine, and make me yours."

"Oh god," she said. "Why do you have to do this to me when you're leaving?"

He reached up and caressed her face. "I don't have to leave if you don't want me to," he said.

She kissed him. "I was just trying to have fun with you because I'll miss you. I don't want to mess things up for you."

"Loving you won't mess anything up," he said.

"You have no idea," she replied.

"Okay," he admitted. "But that's the mess I'd prefer. I would be the one you come home to."

"Oh," she said. She pulled him in, as deep as he'd go. She knew they had more they needed to talk rationally about, but desire was pressing her on. "Are you doing alright?" she asked, looking down to where they joined.

"Yes," he said.

"Then let me be on top," she said. "And keep telling me what you want, even if we can't have it."

He pulled her close and they rolled. Just as he started to slide out, Zoey sat up and settled herself onto his pelvis, driving him back into her core. She started to rock against him, her hips pressing into him with an almost painful urgently. Closing her eyes, she focused on finding the right place, the right rhythm.

"Yes," Rob said. "Ride me. Let me make you happy."

"Yes," she said.

"This is where we've always wanted to be. Together, tangled up, sharing everything."

"Oh god," she said.

Her skin glowed like embers in the dim light, as sweat covered her. He could see all of her, from her feet against his legs, to her rotating hips, to her swaying breasts. But his gaze kept coming back to her face. Her eyes were closed, her expression desperate and determined. She was trying to get somewhere, and he wanted to carry her no matter the cost.

"I could give you my seed," he said. "If you want it. I'd cum inside you, and fill you up." He put a hand on her belly. "Right here," he said, as they locked eyes. "Here and now and forever."

"Oh fuck," she said, her pace increasing. He could feel his own climax drawing nearer, but he'd last a bit. She was busy, grinding against his hips more and more fiercely, and his pleasure would wait.

"You've always wanted this, haven't you," he said. "You've just been trying to find someone else who wants it like you do."

"Yes!" She cried out.

"I want to give you what you want," he said. "All of me is yours. My heart, my body, my seed. It's yours!"

"Please!"

"I'm yours!"

She began to moan, a long inarticulate sound punctuated by her thrusts. Her pace reached a peak. She scrunched up her eyes and drove her hips against his as her climax took her.

Everything about her peak of pleasure was exquisite. She fell forward, Rob catching her, as her hips pushed against his. He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock, and feel her sweaty body pressing desperately against his. But it was her face, her expression of desperate intensity breaking through into purest ecstasy, that pushed him over the edge.

"Oh!" she moaned.

"Zoey, I'm gonna cum!" he cried out.

Zoey knew she should roll off. She knew it. But her desire, her desperate need to take as much of Rob as she could, wouldn't let her back down. She found herself pushing her hips against Rob's, driving her climax to new heights and burying Rob's cock deep inside her.

"Oh!" she called out.

Zoey had told Rob to be careful, and that she was fertile. He knew that he ought to do the smart thing and dislodge himself. But he was staring her in the face. He could see the pleasure he was giving her, and he was sharing it. He wanted to share everything with her, now and forever. He wrapped his arms around her, around her back and her ass, and pulled her close. He thrust forward, burying his cock inside her.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,004 Followers
12