Neighbors

Story Info
Husband catches wife with the boy next door.
4.3k words
3.83
341.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at the dining room table, her head in her hands. She had yet another throbbing headache from worrying about everything in her life. She had just gotten off the phone with a bill collector; they seemed to be calling a lot lately but no matter how hard Nick, her husband, worked they never seemed to break even. She was fed up from living paycheck to pay check and had asked Nick on numerous occasions if she could work. He'd always tell her, "no wife of mine is going to work. It's just not right Brandi, your job is to take care of me and the house not taking orders from some bald fat guy, while working for minimum wage. You will stay home and you will do your job. Don't worry about our finances that's my job okay?" She'd nod her head and back off the subject.

As she sat there, replaying these words in her head, she realized that she was really fed up with married life all together. She had a wild spirit but had to tame it when she was married 13 years ago. She longed for something else, but she couldn't figure out what. Her body and mind told her that she needed someone else to satisfy her desires but her heart was all Nick's. She could never cheat on him, she loved him too much and it would tear him apart if she let her lust go.

She got up from the table and walked down the hallway, she knew of only one way to get rid of her headache. She threw off her rode and climbed up onto the bed, sitting on her knees, she began to pinch and twist her nipples, watching, as they became erect. Her right hand slide down her belly to her shaven pussy, as she brought one of her large round breast up to her lips. She brought her tongue out and began to lick her hard nipple as her fingers began to slowly rub at her clit.

Her headache began to disappear; she went into a trance like state as her experienced fingers moved in small circles over her hard little flower. Her other hand began to move from one nipple to the other, pulling them out from their base as she slipped all four of her fingers inside her hot throbbing cunt. She worked her fingers feverishly in and out of her pussy, clenching her muscles together to heighten the feelings she was giving herself. As the first waves of her orgasm begin to tingle deep inside of her, the doorbell rang.

She stopped her play, got off the bed, and cursed the person at the door as she began to pull her robe back on. She tied it loosely around her and went to answer the door. Upon opening it she saw her neighbor, Eric. The boy had recently graduated high school and had decided to take some time off before heading to college. He would come over every now and again to do odd jobs around the house that Nick didn't have time for. She'd pay him what she could, usually about $20-$30 depending on the job, he was always happy with what he got, it was always enough to keep him in cigarettes until the next job.

"Hi, Eric. How you doing today?" She could feel that her skin was still hot from the orgasm she had almost had, and she knew that her face must still be red by the way Eric looked at her. "I'm fine Brandi, did I interrupt something? You look a little flushed." She let out an embarrassed giggle, "no, Eric I'm fine. You in need of a job?" He looked at her quizzically, "yeah as a matter of fact I am. Got anything for me?"

"Well, not much but I do need the fireplace cleaned out, Nick hasn't had time to do it and you know that I won't do the real dirty work." She said a playful smile coming across her face. "Come in. Eric?" She followed his gaze down to her half-exposed tits. She had hardly tied the robe around her and the material had fallen to each side, revealing almost all of her breast to him. "Eric, aren't you going to come in?" She said a little louder, trying to get his attention. He cleared his throat, "oh yeah, sorry." He hurried past her into the family room.

As she shut the door, she smiled. She had always loved to tease him, she liked seeing his young face flush with desire as he looked upon her body. She had wished on several occasions that she had had the balls to just tell him to fuck her. She knew he'd do it but he was too much of a gentleman to push himself on her and she was too weak to tell him to.

She walked slowly into the family room, grabbing the remote on her way to the couch. She sat down, turned on the TV and began to flip through the channels. She found a rerun of the Andy Griffin show and began to stare at the screen. Pretty soon her eyes left the TV and she began to stare at Eric. She had a nice view of his tight young ass as he bent down and into the fireplace. She began to fantasize about fucking him, she wondered how this boy would act as she rode him. She was far more experienced than the 18-year-old girls he dated were; she had ten years on them and on him. She fantasized about teaching him how to make her cum right, where to touch exactly to make her feel like she was drowning in ecstasy. She felt her pussy begin to throb again as she thought of this, she felt her juices begin to trail down her legs and she could swear the room was filling up with her sweet scent.

"Brandi, hello, Brandi?" It was her turn to clear her throat. "Yes, sorry that Andy Griffin is sure interesting." He laughed, "yeah I bet. Well, I'm done with the fireplace, all clean for you now."

"Thanks, let me get you some money." She got up and went into the bedroom he followed her. She went to her jewelry box and pulled out a $20 bill. As she turned around, she ran into him, "oh sorry, didn't know you were that close." He said nothing as he plucked the bill out of her hand. Her robe had moved completely over showing him her left breast. He brought his hand up and gently rubbed her skin, bending down he placed a kiss on her cheek, turned around and walked quickly out of the bedroom. She stood there stunned, her hand still up as though she still held the money. She shook her head and brought her hand up to her cheek where his lips had been a moment ago, she thought she could still feel them there.

Weeks passed and she didn't see Eric at all. She had thought about going over and talking to his parents to make sure that he was all right but she thought that would be to inquisitive for a neighbor that hadn't even invited them over for coffee.

She still couldn't get the kiss he had given her out of her mind. He invaded her every thought, even when Nick was there and making love to her she thought about Eric. She pretended that it he inside of her making her cum instead of her husband. She felt bad for having these thoughts but she couldn't help it. She knew that if she didn't see him soon she might go crazy.

One night, four months after he had cleaned her fireplace Eric knocked on her door. She was so surprised to see him and happily invited him in. "Thanks, can't stay long just wanted to let you know that I was back."

"Where have you been, if I might ask?"

"I've been at my grandparents house. I haven't seen them in awhile and they called and wanted me to come visit so I did. Well, I must be getting home, I really stopped by to see if you had anything I could do for you, Nick still working long hours?"

"Yeah, he is and I do need some work done, the lawn needs to be mowed and the weeds in the garden need to be pulled. But no rush, whenever you feel like it."

"I'll be here bright and early in the morning. I really need some smokes! Grandparents don't smoke and I couldn't ask them for the money." She laughed, "all right then, it's a deal. See you in the morning, good night."

"Night."

The next morning he knocked on the door, she answered it still in her pjs. "As promised, bright and early." He smiled at her. "Yeah, a little too early for me what it's only 7:30?"

"Yeah but I took a look at the garden last night and it needs help really bad, might have to spend all day on it and do the lawn tomorrow." He joked. "Oh shut up its not that bad!"

"Yeah, well we will see about that. Can I cut through the house?" She gestured for him to do so and went into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee. She was glad Nick had forgotten to turn of the pot before he left.

Around two o'clock there was a knock at the back door, she had forgotten Eric was out there and had been napping when he knocked on the door. She hurried to open it, "everything is all done, but I have a problem."

"What's that?"

"Well, I didn't tell my parents that I would be over her today and I guess they assumed that I was still asleep when they left for work and now I'm locked out and in desperate need of a shower." She laughed, "come on in, you can use my shower and I'll get you some of Nick's clothes to wear and wash yours." He thanked her and made his way to the bathroom.

It didn't take him long to shower and she was still picking out some clothes for him to wear when he came out of the bathroom. He came into the room wearing nothing but a towel. She stared at him, admiring the way the water glistened off his muscular arms, chest, and stomach. She was so enthralled with him that she hadn't noticed that he had taken a step closer to her. She shook herself, trying to recompose. She glanced up into his face and quickly looked away not wanting to see his magnificent green eyes filled with desire and not wanting him to see her dark brown eyes grow darker with her own lust.

She reached for his dirty clothes that he was holding in his hand but he moved them. He brought his hand up under her chin and lifted her face up. He bent down and placed such a passionate kiss on her lips that she couldn't help but return it. He dropped his soil clothes and wrapped his strong arms around her thin waist, bringing her body closer to his. He took his lips from hers, moving down to kiss her neck, and ear as his hands moved to unbutton her blouse. She brought her hands to her shorts and quickly unzipped them, letting them fall to the floor as she brought her hands to the towel and unwrapped it. He let her shirt slip slowly from her shoulders, revealing her braless tits to him.

He bent down further and moaned as he took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it gently. Her hand went to his cock and she began to stroke him as his head moved from one tit to the other. From the way he worked his mouth she could tell that he had had much experience with women and she was happy about that.

He moved away from her and gently pushed her back onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and easily slipped his dick into her hot wet pussy. She let out a low moan as he began to move deep inside of her. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, allowing his cock to push deeper into her. He began to fuck her harder; her pussy began to tighten around his cock as she began to cum. She yelled out, "Oh my God Eric, I'm cumming, fuck me harder baby!" He began to slam into her, her ass lifting off the bed with each thrust. She couldn't breath he was fucking her so hard and she loved it. "I'm going to cum Brandi."

"Cum in my pussy, I want you to fill me up." She felt the first squirts of his jizm explode inside of her and she screamed out with another orgasm.

After he was spent he lay beside her, "Well, I guess I should go and put your clothes in the washer." He nodded, "yeah you should but come right back here after your done, I'm not through with you yet." She was a bit surprised at his commanding tone but said nothing. She went to fetch a tee shirt and his clothes, as she began to put on the shirt he stopped her, "did I tell you to get dressed? No, I said you needed to get the clothes in the washer and come back here. Don't put on that shirt, you'll just be taking it back off in a minute." She dropped the tee shirt, grabbed his clothes and went downstairs. She couldn't believe he had spoken to her like that, it was though she was nothing but a common whore and she kind of liked it but on the other hand thought it was a little degrading.

She came back into the room and stood by the bed. She was going to mention something about the way he had talked to her but he wouldn't let her, "come here and suck my dick, I want to see if that mouth of yours is just as good as your cunt." Her eyes widened with shock but she said nothing, she climbed onto the bed and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him hard and deep, taking every inch of him into her mouth and down her throat. She felt his hand rest on the back of her head, his grip tightened as he began to pump his hips into her mouth. She choked as he forced his dick down her throat; she liked the rough way he was treating her. She began to moan as her thrust himself harder into her, "You like getting your face fucked Brandi? Not wanting to release his cock to answer, she moaned louder to let him know she did. "I knew you would, I knew you liked it rough the first time I set eyes on you."

He grabbed her thick black hair in his hands and pulled her off of him, "get on your knees." She moved, positioning herself on her hands and knees, her big round ass in the air. He came up behind her and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, grabbing her hair again as he began to slam into her. He pulled her head back as far as it would go; wrapping her locks around is hand as he fucked her. She let out a squeal of pleasure and pain as his hand came down to smack her ass, her skin burning as he slapped her. "Eric, you're going to make me cum again!" She began to scream as another orgasm hit her forcefully. He pulled out and commanded her to turn around, "I want to see my cum go all over your pretty face." She moaned loudly when she felt his hot spunk hit her skin; she opened her mouth trying to catch as much of it as she could.

When he was through he sat back and looked at her, his cum seeping down her chin onto her tits, her tongue working to lick up as much as she could. "You can clean yourself now and dress." She nodded, got off the bed, and made her way to the bathroom feeling more satisfied now than she had been in ages.

After she was clean and clothed she went to change out Eric's clothes, "Don't worry about it, Nick won't mind if I wear these home will he? I'll be back for my clothes."

"No, he probably won't even notice that they're gone."

"All right then, I'll be back later for my own clothes and return his, have a good day Brandi."

"You too."

Every day Eric came over and fucked her till she couldn't stand anymore, a few times it crossed her mind that it was wrong to do this but she couldn't stop it, she couldn't get enough of it. One night shortly after Nick left again for work Eric showed up.


"Eric, you know it's not safe to come over here at night, I don't know when Nick will be back."

"I don't give a fuck Brandi, and I know for a fact that Nick never makes it home before midnight so we have plenty of time."

"But Eric…"

"No buts Brandi, you either fuck me now or I will never come over again." She stood there shocked, she had to have him, and he gave her what she needed. Nick never treated her the way Eric did. Nick made love to her, slowly, softly; she needed Eric to give her what Nick couldn't. Her husband loved her too much to treat her like a slut but Eric had no care for her one way or the other.

She gestured for him to come in, he walked past her, straight into the bedroom and she followed. Once in the room she took off her clothes and lay on the bed, waiting for him to do the same but instead of taking off his clothes he told her to hold on and left the room. She heard the door to the basement open and him descend the stairs. She wondered what he was doing but soon enough it became apparent. He came back into the room with four pieces of rope in his hands, "What are you going to do with those?"

"Spread your arms and legs." She did what she was told and he proceeded to tie her to the bed.

Once she was secured he disrobed and came onto the bed. He began to lick her pussy, flicking his tongue quickly over her clit, taking her to the brink of orgasm quickly but right before she came he moved away from her. She let out a whine as he got off the bed, "What are you doing!" She said a little agitated. "All part of the game Brandi." A smurk lighting his face. He left the room and she heard the TV come on. She was stuck; her body ached with the orgasm that she had almost had. He had tied her tight enough that she couldn't move her wrist without it burning her skin. She needed to cum and it was apparent that she couldn't do it herself.

"Eric! Please come back here and make me cum. I need you! You have to come back in here. Please, I need your cock, your fingers, your tongue, anything! Please!" He didn't answer her, she kept yelling until her throat hurt, pleading for him to come back in the room.

After what seemed like years he appeared in the doorway, an evil smile coming across his face as he looked into her anguished expression. He climbed back on the bed and inserted just the head of his cock into her throbbing cunt. She gasped as he entered her, she tried moving her hips so that every inch of his cock would slip into her but he'd move. She begged for all of it, but he'd only ask her why. When he was tired of teasing her he slammed his entire dick deep into her pulsing pussy. She let out one loud long scream as she began to finish her orgasm, her head thrashed from side to side, her legs and arms strained against the rope, as her juices shot out over his cock. When he began to cum he pulled out and released his jizm all over her body, then collapsed beside her on the bed.

They lay there trying to catch their breath but before they could they heard someone clapping from the doorway. Brandi turned her head and Eric sat up to see Nick standing there, a disgusted look on his face. Brandi immediately began to cry and beg Eric to release her from the ropes but he pretended not to hear her. He got up, threw on his pants, and followed Nick out to the living room.

Brandi lay there, broken and filled with shame. She wasn't sure what was going on in the living room, they were talking to low for her to hear them. After a while both men came back in, without a word they both took off their clothes and came on the bed. Nick straddled her chest, looking down at her with hurt and hate in his eyes, "if you want to be treated like a whore then so be it. You will please us both until we tell you that you can stop. If you whine or beg to stop before we are finished with you then I will slap you. This is your punishment for being unfaithful to me, and it will stay your punishment till I see fit to drop it."

She nodded, she could tell by the way his member stood proud that he had enjoyed watching her and Eric, and she'd do anything to get that look of hate out of his eyes. She watched as he grabbed hold of his dick, he rubbed it all over her face, smacking her cheeks with it when he wanted to. He brought it to her lips, "suck my cock Brandi." She took him into her mouth as his hands went down in her hair, grabbing it and pulling it hard enough to form tears in her eyes. She felt Eric move in between her legs and felt his dick slip into her cunt. As Eric began to fuck her Nick began to pump his hips into her mouth, fucking it so hard that she couldn't swallow her spit, she felt it trail down her chin to mingle with the cum still on her body from Eric.

She was no longer in the mood to fuck but she knew she couldn't stop. She lay there while Nick and Eric used her body for their own enjoyment. After awhile Nick got off her chest and Eric pulled away from her. Nick told Eric to undo the ropes and he quickly untied Brandi. She rubbed at her wrists as she sat up. She was getting tired, she didn't think her body could stand anymore fucking but she knew she could say nothing about it.

She watched as Eric lay down on the bed, Nick commanded her to get on top of him. She didn't know what they were going to do but did as she was told. She mounted her recent lover, guiding his cock into her. Eric grabbed her shoulders and laid her flat on top of him, he moved his hands down to her ass and spread her cheeks wide. The realization of what was about to happen hit her, she became scared, she'd never been fucked in the ass before and she really didn't want to start now, especially with another dick in her soar pussy. She wanted badly to scream at them to stop but she knew Nick wasn't lying when he told her that he would hit her, he was too mad to try and antagonize him now.

12