Neighbors Helping Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked him in the eyes, "If you tell me why, then I think we can work something out."

"I want to get some clothes, hygiene stuff and a cell phone, so you don't have to call my parents when you want to see me and so I can knock a few things from this list."

That sounded reasonable, so I went to my wallet and pulled out ninety dollars and handed it to him. "There you go. Let me know when you get your new number so I can call you."

He grabbed the money and shoved it in his pants pockets that he was still holding on to. He looked up at me and said thanks, then stood up and proceeded to put on his clothes. I was still naked but I decided to go upstairs and finish what he couldn't.

"When you get done putting your clothes back on feel free to let yourself out and remember to give me your cell phone number when you get one."

I didn't wait for him to answer I just walked up stairs towards my room, thinking to myself, what did I just agree to?

12