Neighbors' Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone's happy to see me," Sara said playfully.

"Stick out your tongue. I want you to slap my cock on your tongue. Yes, just like that. Now slap it on your face. Did you ever let your husband slap his cock on your face."

Sara shook her head.

"Good, do it harder. Yes, see how you're making my cock harder?" My cock was really getting harder as it kept bouncing of her milky white cheeks. "Now put my cock in your mouth. Now."

She took me cock into her mouth and it did not disappoint. Her mouth was warm and she slowly worked the entire shaft down her throat before bringing it out. She slowly started taking my cock in and out. I grabbed onto the side of one of the chairs to steady myself as Sara started to go to town on my cock. Her hands were stroking the base of my cock up and down in a rhythmic motion while her mouth and tongue tickled the tip of my cock. I was going to come before long if she kept this up.

"Good," I stammered. "You clearly know what you're doing with that pretty little mouth of yours. Now get up." I helped her to her feet. "Move over to the bed, get on the bed and bend over on all fours." Sara did as she was instructed.

Now this was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. This firm, voluptuous body, ready and in attention for whatever my mind could conceive. I petted her shapely ass before gently touching the inner part of her thigh.

"Do you like how I'm touching you now?"

"Yes."

I slipped the thong out of her ass crack and started feeling her bare ass, before sliding my finger along the lips of her pussy. "What do we have here." The juices were warm and dripping down her thigh. "So wet. Does someone need a cock in her pussy?"

"Yes please."

"You can beg better than that."

"Please, yes, please, fuck me."

"What do you want me to fuck?"

"Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Please. I'll do anything. You can do anything you want to me but put that cock in me now."

I paused for a moment as I contemplated my options. Instead I started kissing her ass, and licking her ass crack, before starting to lick her asshole. I fingered her and rubbed her clit simultaneously. She started to quiver almost instantly.

"Ahh," Sara moaned and I knew she was liking it. I put my tongue deeper into her asshole, she was perfectly clean, not a hair in sight, and it was clear, or at least I think, that no one had ever done this to her. She started pushing her ass back into my face while she started breathing heavily.

"Where's my tongue right now Sara?"

"In my ass."

"Do you like it there?"

"Yes."

"Like it where?"

"Up my ass."

"Where?"

"Up my ass," almost whispering.

"Have you ever had that little asshole licked?"

"No. No, God, I'm going to cum."

I started licking from her clit to her asshole before I started fingering her pussy. I quickly rubbed her clit as she was about to cum.

"Oh God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Please. Oh god. Move! Move!"

It was too late. Sara had ejaculated all over me. Sara was a squirter! I couldn't have been happier. I had only been with one squirter and, unlike other men, thought it was hot. I lapped up her pussy juices. I grabbed the back of her hair bringing her face close to mine.

"Kiss me. Taste your juices on my lips." Sara kissed me without a moment's pause. "Now I think we can take those clothes off." We quickly removed her clothes, Sara got her bra, I started working on her panties. Before you knew it, she was entirely naked in front of me. Her body was in impeccable shape.

"Now, it's time for you to answer some more questions for me."

"Anything."

"Now, have you ever had a tongue up your ass before, like I asked you a moment ago?"

"No."

"Did you like it."

"Yes," slightly embarrassed.

"Don't be shy. You're going to do a lot of things that you've either been unwilling or unable to do in the past. Understand." Sara nodded obediently. "Good, so now you are going to do exactly what I want when I want you to, right?"

"Yes."

"So what was your husband's favorite sexual position?"

"Doggie."

"In that case, put your ass up in the air, it's time to make your forget about that right now."

Sara quickly jumped up and put her ass in the air. I put the tip of my cock along her wet pussy. "Mmm, does that feel good."

"Please fuck me."

I slowly put my cock deep inside her pussy. I went slow at first, but I couldn't resist fucking her hard and fast, as I was desperate to cum. She started bouncing back on my cock.

"Do you miss having a young hard cock inside you?"

"Yes."

"Beg me to fuck that tight wet pussy."

"Please fuck my tight wet pussy."

I started pounding her supple ass relentlessly. I fondled her big tits while I squeezed the nipples ever so gently. I slapped her ass to which she moans softly each time.

"Like it when I slap that ass?"

"Yes."

"Call me 'sir'."

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

"Now I'm going to cum inside you."

"No wait..."

I slapped her ass hard.

"You're going to do what I say or I'll stop."

"Ok."

"I think you mean, 'yes, sir'."

"Yes, sir."

"So I'm going to cum in your pussy, right?"

"Yes, you're going to cum in my pussy."

"If I want to, I'll cum in your pussy, your mouth, your ass, your face, wherever."

"Not my face, please."

Slapping her ass, "Anywhere."

"Yes sir."

"Show me how bad you want that pussy filled up with cum. Sexy little vixen. You need your cum."

"Please fuck that pussy and then cum deep inside me. I want to feel you."

I started cumming deep inside her pussy and with each wave a dose of ecstasy washed over me. I needed more.

"Come here Sara. Lick my cock clean."

"Yes, sir. God, you're so big. And you're still hard."

"Now it's time for more fun." I grabbed one of the ass plugs. "Have you ever had one of these up your ass?"

"No, sir."

"Well now you are going to. Bend over again."

I rubbed oil all over her ass and then put lube on the butt plug. I slowly put one of my fingers up her ass to get it better lubed. I placed the tip of the butt plug against her ass.

"Now slowly back into it. That's it. Good. A little bit. Let it adjust. Good." After a minute or two it was entirely in. Sara exhaled deeply.

"God that's deep."

"Yeah, well we'll leave that there for a little while. Now, next."

I grabbed the gag ball off the side table.

"This is going to be a punishment for you, depending on how you answer these questions."

"Ok." Sara said uncertainly.

"How does it feel to have another man's cum in your pussy right now?"

"Amazing."

"Good."

"Now, how often do you masturbate."

"About once per day."

"What do you masturbate to?"

"Oh, pretty much anything that turns me on."

"What's the most risqué thing that you've used to get yourself off before?"

"Well, there was this one time where one of my children's friends came over to play. He's a little bit older. Anyway, I was wearing a revealing outfit, tight t-shirt and a short skirt. I was making them brownies and the friend came into the kitchen to apparently help me. I was reaching for the mixing bowl and had to stand up on a chair. I turned around and could see him checking me out. At first I was upset, but it had been so long that someone had checked me out, it kinda felt nice. So I decided to act like I didn't notice. I took the bowl down and then had to go to another shelf for the brownies. I intentionally dropped them on the floor and then bent over to get it. I was wearing a thong, so I know I gave him a great shot of my ass and pussy since my skirt was so short. When I turned around it was clear that he was erect. I asked him if he wanted to go back outside to play, he said he'd rather stay with me inside. Ha! I knew what he was doing. I asked him to put something back on the top shelf for me and I feigned that I couldn't reach but my breasts were right in front of him. I could even see that there was a wet spot in his jeans. His precum was coming through his underwear and the jeans. It was weird but I was totally getting off on it. After I put the brownies in, I went upstairs to "freshen up" but I really went up to get off. It was amazing. But a little scandalous.

"Thanks for sharing. Do the kid's have a nickname for you? Kids usually do."

"Yeah, Mrs. M."

"Ok, well we're going to role play, right now...Mrs. M."

"Oh no I couldn't."

"Mrs. M. There's something wrong with my cock."

"Please."

"Mrs. M," I said playfully.

"Well...sweetie what seems to be wrong with it?"

"It's up and it won't go down." I said, grinning.

"Well that's natural. It's called an 'erection.'"

"Well I don't like it. It hurts when I have it for a long time and then it goes away."

"That's because you, how do I say this, it's because you want to cum."

"How can I do that."

"Well you touch it. Stroke it."

"Can you show me how, Mrs. M? Please Mrs. M. It's so hard and it's gonna hurt otherwise."

Sara was getting into it now as she started to stroke my cock again. Amazingly, I was ready to cum again, so I thought it was time to assert my dominance over her and the situation.

"Now I think it's time you be taught a lesson. Bring that pretty face of yours over here. Now I want to her you beg me to have me shoot my load on that pretty little face of yours."

"Please..."

"Did you let your husband do that?"

"No! Never. He tried but I wouldn't let him."

"That's why I'm going to do it. So beg me. Or this is over."

"Ok, please don't go. Cum on my face." As she grabbed my ass closer, bringing my cock within inches of her face. "Please cum on my face. I'm begging you. I want to feel that hot cum all over my pretty little face. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, come here you dirty little girl. I'm going to cum all over that pretty little face."

"Please."

"Mmm, open your mouth. Say it again."

"Please cum on my face."

I grabbed her hair, while I stroked my cock. Then I stopped. "Here, you do it. You stroke this cock until my cum is all over your face."

"Yes, sir."

She slowly started jacking me off. "Look me in the eyes as you stroke another man's cock in your marital bedroom. You're going to let another man disgrace you, isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir. I want you to punish your bad little slut."

"And how am I punishing you?"

"By giving me permission to jerk your cock all over my face. So I can have another man's cum all over my pretty little face."

"That's right." I could feel a swelling in my balls, as I was about to erupt. I was cumming all over her. I forgot that I hadn't masturbated in several days. The first loads hit her on her eyes, cheek, forehead, lips and in her mouth. Sara moaned, as each new load covered her face. My cock was still hard and I wanted more.

"Hmm, good. Now I want you to lick up that cum and swallow it."

She did exactly as I instructed. But I could barely hold a thought in my head I was exhausted. I could only look down and wonder how this day turned out this way. I'm not arguing; this was the best way to get to know a neighbor I could possibly imagine.

-The end-

12