Neighbour

Story Info
He has a perfect opportunity.
787 words
2.74
126.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stufish
stufish
2 Followers

Hi there I am knew at this so here goes I have lived in this house for the past 20 years and have a neighbour who lives across the road she is about 40years old but I never used to look at her in that way until one day I noticed she was wearing tight clothes around me.

She is about 5ft 3 nice ass big breasts and looks quite good for a 40 year old so I decided I was going to try and get in her pants and did I mention she is married with children. So I went across to there house to see them and started speaking to her and we started to drink because her husband and kids had gone to Glasgow for the day so I had thought perfect opportunity.

We had been talking for a while and then we started drinking it was getting quite late and we were getting quite drunk so as usual the conversation went towards sex and she asked me if I had anyone yet and I said no but she said she couldn’t understand it that why I had no one she had said I was hansom and then I said well I really want you and she went quite I thought I did something wrong and then I saw her staring at my cock through my trousers which was erect just from being near her and she stroked it and I gave out a sigh she then stopped and she said wait here and she came went up stairs and put on a lace bra and panties and a night gown and came back down stairs.

She came over to me and said I like you as well and kissed me quickly then u went in for a more passionate kiss and we kissed for a while then I moved my hands to her robe tie and undid it I saw her in all her glory and she was gorgeous I then undid her bra and sucked on her beautiful tits as she moaned away then I moved my hand down to her pussy. which was already dripping wet I moved her panties aside and gently stroked her then inserted a finger then 2 then 3 she started to moan louder now and then same all over my hand then she undid my trousers and pulled out my 8inch cock and started to stroke it then she stuck her mouth around it and started to suck it felt so damn good I couldn’t hold it anymore as I came all in her mouth swallowed most of it but some spilled out of the side on to her breasts. I started to play with her breasts some more.

She then said oh look you’re still hard and removed her panties I then bent her over and rammed my cock in to her pussy and fucked her silly she started to moan a lot and then came as her pussy muscles clamped on my cock and made me come. I then got some ky jelly and put it around my cock and around her ass hole I stuck fingers in to her virgin asshole and then my cock as she screamed she wanted more so I began to thrust in and out and she came again and then she sucked me off again then she went for a shower and I fucked her silly in there. Now I go and see her quite often. Also before I left her I east her pussy and it is the nicest tasting pussy I ever had and she loved it.

Two days later I heard a knock at my door and it was her standing there she was wearing tight jeans and a tight white top she sat down and had forgotten about that night and I lent forward and kissed her and she pushed me back and said what are you doing and then I grabbed her by the ass and sucked her tits and then moved my hand to her pussy as she sighed and gave in to me I then removed her jeans and licked her out again and then I got a cucumber and started to insert it in to her pussy as she screamed with pleasure I thrust it in as I bent her over and fucked her in the ass. As I was doing this her daughter walked in (she looks just like her but younger) we were both speechless until she began to remove her clothes and that really was a fucking good time.

That is my story hope you enjoyed it and if you did I will put more up.

stufish
stufish
2 Followers