Neighbour, MIL and then My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Irritated by reluctant wife he had a chance to fuck her neighbour.
5.8k words
4.02
90.4k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

Author's note

This is my second submission to literotica. One year back I submitted my first story titled 'THE PLEASURE CAR'. On seeing the comments I understood that my English is so bad. After that I read so many stories of Indian origin and tried to do my better. Since I am lack in English vocabulary, literature and grammar, Some places I didn't know the correct words to express the feelings and emotions. I tried to give my best. If there is any mistake kindly adjust, put the appropriate words and read.

I wrote this in three parts. In the first part our hero having sex with his neighbor. In the second, he managed to fuck her MIL and in the third only he able to fuck his wife.

Wish you a happy fucking life.

****************

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!"

Greetings poured in as I tied the sacred thread on the neck of the bride Gayathri, as a symbol of the marriage was over. Now I feel that I am the happiest man in the world. My wife was sitting pretty near me. I noticed jealous on so many eyes of my friends and relatives on seeing the beauty of my wife.

I Raghul, aged 26 working as an electronics engineer in Chennai. I was in search of a bride for the past 3 years. I had some dreams about my life partner. So I rejected hundreds of proposal brought by my parents which I feel were not up to my expectation. They gave up the search and said me, they couldn't find my dream girl, and asked me to search myself and they were ready to accept even if I brought a donkey. At last I found my dream girl Gayathri in my friend's marriage reception in the nearby village of Madurai.

She is at the age of 18, completed her 10th class, only daughter to her widowed mother, living together with her grandfather in that village doing agriculture in their land. They were from a lower middle class family. She is looking so gorgeous. Even though she was not gifted with wealth she was gifted with enormous beauty and well shaped body. She is whitish in colour; having a perfect shape of 32-26-34. I was mesmerised by her beautiful face remembering Aishwarya Rai. Definitely she will win another crown to India if she participates in Miss world contest. I observed that their family was orthodox and conservative and accustomed to that village atmosphere. Her mother was as like her daughter in beauty. She covered her entire body with the sari not exposing a single bit of her flesh. Then things went on jet speed and today I make her as my life partner.

As a customary my first night is arranged in my mother in law's house. The only bedroom available in that house was decorated with flowers. I was eagerly waiting for her in the steel cot available there. My wife entered the room with a glass of milk. She is in a silk sari with a matching blouse. She is looking like an angel. My dick hardens slowly and poking out making a dent on my dhoti I wear. She gave the milk to me. I placed it on the table and hold her arms and pulled her towards me. She fell over me, the soft breast inside the silky blouse pressed against my chest. I kissed her in the forehead and slowly come down to her lips. I bit her lower lips and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. My arms surrounded her hip. I hugged her tightly against me. My left arm roamed on her back while my right arm lifted her by her chin and I poured lots of kisses all over her face. I slowly brought my right hand down to her neck and further to her cleavage. She closed her eyes. I cupped one of her boobs and kneaded slightly. Suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed me away.

I didn't expect her sudden attack. I fell on the bed on my back. I saw anger in her face. I managed to get up with my elbow, and asked what happened to her. Her anger was not reduced even a bit.

With that she said," I didn't expect this from you. I thought you are a gentleman. You hurt me with your indecent behaviour."

"Gayu, what you are telling in what way I was indecent," I asked her in confusion.

"You son of a bitch, how dare you touch my boobs," she shouted in anger.

"Oh! That is the matter! You become my wife now. What is wrong if I touch your boobs. You may watch so many movies what a husband and wife will do!" I exclaimed.

"No it is wrong and bad touch, even in cinemas they will hug, kiss and sleep together after switching of the lights. My mother taught it from my childhood," she replied.

I relieved a bit and thought she is so innocent and immature. She was brought up in a small village also her studies were stopped at the high school level. Being an orthodox family, she doesn't have much exposure, so she is acting like this. It will take some time to bring her to the real life, thinking that I asked her to sleep in the bed.

I lit a cigarette and walked criss-cross for some time. Due to the tiredness in the morning rituals she fast asleep; facing the wall. Then I went to the bed laid facing her back. I was so horny and thought using force to fuck her. Later I withdrew the idea, since it may create some complications if she shouted or run away from the room which is surrounded by her relatives. I took my hard on in my hand and masturbated. I don't know when I closed my eyes.

For another week, I tried to explain her about husband and wife relations and failed in my attempts. She repeatedly told it is wrong and sin and we should not do that. I felt shy to discuss the matter with her mother. I left her with her mother and returned to work assuring her mother that I will take her with me after locating a suitable house in the city.

Within 15 days I fixed a single bedroom house more than enough for a couple, in the outskirt of Chennai. It is a twin house; the other one is already occupied. There a young couple were staying. When I looking the house they said hello to me and enquired about me and my family. He was looking so smart and his wife is so gorgeous, fair, with enormous boobs. She was very sexy in her low hip sari. Her navel was so deep inviting everybody to fuck in there.

During the week end I went to my wife's house, and brought her along with her mother and grandpa. We were busy the whole day in arranging the households. The neighbour came to our help and arranged food for us at their house. His name is Ramesh and she is Rupa aged 30 and 26 respectively, married three years back and no issues till date. Rupa became my wife's friend and she attached easily with her.

The next day my MIL and her father slept in the living room. She slept in the floor on a mat and her father on the couch. I went into the bedroom along with my wife. That night I approached my wife, thinking that see may clarify with her mother about the incident happened in our first night and may be getting advised by her. But still she not admitted me getting close to her and kept a safe distance from me. Due to tiredness I slept early without forcing her.

The next day night I asked her to sit near me and explained about sexual intercourse and there is nothing wrong in it.

She closed her ear with her hand and said, "SHIVA SHIVA I don't expect such a filthy words from your mouth. Go, wash your mouth, and pray lord SHIVA."

I hardly subside my anger and slept.

The next day also I failed to convince her. I decided to discuss the matter with her mother. Since her grandpa is also there, I found no privacy to discuss the matter with her. There was no sleep in my eyes I rolled on the bed without sleep. It was half fast twelve. I was so thirsty and looked for water in the jug. It was empty. So I went to the door and opened it slowly not willing to disturb others sleeping in the living room.

When I opened the door slightly I heard the mild moaning sound of my MIL. I wondered and peeped into the hall. In the mild light of night lamp I was stunned on seeing my MIL riding her father in the couch. Her father was sitting full naked on the couch. His hands were clutching her daughter's, butts helping her ride him up and down. She was also full naked and her big boobs swaying up and down.

He was murmuring, "Fuck me hard my baby, oh! I am about to cum ohhh! ohhh! yes yes."

He immediately tightened his grip on her back and hugged tightly along with him and showered kisses all over her face. She also kissed her father vigorously. Then they separated themselves.

My MIL stood up and turned towards me. Now I can able to view her entire naked body from my hideout. Wow! What a structure she has. I am a fool I was not noticed her in such an angle till today, since she was fully covered her body with her sari when I visited her. She lifted her hands up and bunned her hair. Her erect and semi sphere breasts gone up and jerked like jelly balls. What a beautiful sight it was.

At the age of 36 I didn't expect such a beautiful structure from her. She has perfect rounded breasts measuring about 34 cup sizes. The areolas were contrast to her milky white skin, dark pink in colour round in the size of a one rupee coin. The nipples were hard and erect, poking half an inch from its base. Her body narrowed at her waist and flared again at her butts. Her navel was perfectly shaped and her pussy was cleanly shaved and cum of her father drooling out from it.

She turned towards her father, who is still in his position; she kneeled down and taken his inflated dick into her mouth and cleaned it up. His father moaned in pleasure. He brought his hand down and kneaded her breasts and kissed her bare back. She stood up on the couch putting her legs on his both sides and buried her father's face in between her thighs. He held her both ass cheeks tightly in his hand and licked her pussy.

Now she was moaning, "Oh! my dad fuck me deep with your tongue. Oh yes... yes... still more deep into me. Yaa... yaa... Its good oh I am cumming."

Now she held her father's head tightly against her pussy and then slide down next to him burying her head on his chest. He hugged her tightly and lifted her by chin and kissed in her mouth. Her breast pressed against his chest and bulged out. Since it is a hot summer their bodies were fully wet with sweat. His tongue was busy in searching a treasure in her mouth. They exchanged the cum filled in their mouth. She took her position and sat adjacent to him. His right hand surrounded her back and cupped her right boob. He lowered his head and licked and rounded the areola of the left with his darting tongue and tweaked the nipples with his teeth. Her left hand clutched his deflated cock and was slowly shaking it. Her right hand lifted up her left boob and shoved into his mouth.

"Dad we must leave tomorrow to our house. If we stay long we must be caught one day," she hissed in his ear.

"Ya..ya... I am also thinking of that," her dad replied.

Then they rose and dressed up. Her father helped her to wear the blouse and doing so he cupped her breasts. She helped her father to wear his briefs and pushed back the dick into it with her hand. They shared a prolonged good night kiss and aborted to their places. The show was over. I closed the door smoothly and went to bathroom and masturbated heavily thinking of fucking my MIL in front of her daughter and father.

As I expected the next day they left my house to their native.

In the night, I was watching the TV show. A flash back of yesterday's incident was running into my mind. I was so horny and decided to rape my wife if she didn't allow me. She washed the dishes and went in to the bedroom around 10pm. She robed her with a cotton sari. After sometime I removed my shorts and brief and wear a lungi. My dick was rock hard and made a tent in my lungi. I locked the main entrance and entered the room. She was sleeping facing towards the wall as usual.

I undid my lungi and threw it to a corner. Now I was full nude. I lay near her and put my hand on her hips and gently slid on her smooth slippery well shaped waist and up to her breasts. My rocking hard on was pressing her ass. Slowly, I unbuttoned the top three of her blouse easily. The bottom two were so tight when I try to undo she woke up.

"Oh shit what you are doing. Are you mad?" she shouted.

I put my leg over her and pinned her tightly and forced to open her blouse. The blouse tore off and the boobs came out of it. She pushed me away with her entire strength. I was pushed back to the edge of the cot and I tried to avoid falling down by balancing me. In the meantime she got out of the cot and ran away. I pulled her sari to stop her running. She rolled away from the sari and escaped along with the torn blouse and petticoat leaving the sari in my hand. She escaped out by opening the outer door and hit the calling bell of our neighbour Ramesh.

I searched for my lungi. It was in the corner of the room I rolled it on my hip and went out urgently to get her. It was too late. Ramesh and Rupa came out and starring at her. My wife was only in her petticoat and torn off blouse exposing her bare breasts to them. Rupa went inside and bring a towel and covered her breasts. My wife just noticed she was exposing her breasts to both of them. She burst into cry and shoved her head in the enormous breasts of Rupa, covered under her nighty. Rupa patted her back and try to console her. She was still weeping.

Rupa and Ramesh brought her to our house and sat on the couch along with my wife. I stood in front of them. I noticed Rupa. Her nighty was of light pink in colour, very skimpy, made of thin material and it was almost see through. She had no bra inside. She stand up, the curves of her tits, areolas and darting nipples clearly visible to me in the shade of the lights. Also I noticed wet patches of semen over her nighty and on Ramesh shorts, which indicates they just finished their fuck, making me hornier.

Ramesh asked me, "What is the matter?"

I said she was afraid of a lizard in the room.

I heard a giggle from Rupa and she said, "Be careful sir. The lizard seems to be too big; prey it as soon as possible; otherwise it may bite anybody else," starring into my erect member tented in my lungi.

I just noticed my erection and try to cover it with my hands.

They said good night and started to move. My wife pulled Rupa's hands and prayed not to leave her alone.

"Okay honey you accompany her tonight. Goodnight. See you tomorrow morning," saying this Ramesh left our house.

Rupa and Gayu went to sleep in the bedroom. I occupied the couch, slept there holding my erect member in my hand.

I wake up in the morning around 7'o clock. The bright sun lighted the room. I saw my bedroom door open and Rupa coming out relaxing herself by twisting her hands up. Her hard breast and areola were visible to me in the bright sun light. Her sharp nipples poking out her skimpy nighty made me horny and mad.

For a minute I was out of control and didn't know what I am doing. I hugged her tightly with me pressing her enormous tits against my bare chest and bit her lips with mine. She was speechless for a minute and allowed my tongue which I shoved into her mouth. My hands cupped her ass cheeks tightly. She surrounded her hands around my back and hugged me tightly.

It last for few seconds only. She pushed me back and rushed to her house immediately.

A sudden fear ran through my body. What a foolish thing I committed. She may tell it to her husband and I have to face the consequences arising out of this. Thinking of this I was panic. I finished my bath and dressed in a hurry and rushed to my office even without fastening the zippers of my jeans pants.

I returned back in the evening to smell the situation. My house was locked outside. Rupa came from her house and handed over the key to me and disappeared suddenly without speaking a word. I entered the house and saw a note on my table that she is leaving to her mother and never return back. It hurt me a lot.

Up to 7'o clock I sit on the couch even without switch on the lights. Then I locked and came out the house. Entered into a bar and ordered half bottle of brandy. I almost finished my fourth round. Lighting a cigarette I slowly blew the smoke out. Somebody patted my back; I turned and saw Mr. Ramesh standing there.

"What Raghul what happened to you?" he asked me.

I bowed my head down and said mere a sorry to him.

"What sorry? What mistake you had committed?" he asked.

I didn't reply him. He sat near me and cheered up me, "Come on man, what is wrong with you."

We finished the balance and I was not in a position to leave alone. He took me in an auto and dropped me in my bed and left me there, saying goodnight; locking the door outside and went to his house.

Next day morning being a Sunday, while I sat on the couch, Ramesh opened the door and came inside along with breakfast.

He sat near me in the couch and took my arms in his hand, and told me that, "I am very sorry. Rupa told me everything happened yesterday."

I immediately burst into tears and said, "I am sorry sir, I should not hugged and kissed your wife. I behaved like a mad with her."

I saw a sudden change in his face. "No! No! she told me about your wife left you yesterday and nothing else. Okay take it easy and don't worry about anything everything will be alright.

"Particularly I came here to invite you for the dinner at my home tonight. Be there at 7, o clock sharply," saying this he left to his home.

"What a fool I am! Rupa doesn't tell her husband anything. I messed up everything," I patted my head

Due to the hangover, feeling drowsy, I didn't move anywhere. I completely took rest. Around 1pm Rupa came with lunch she didn't utter any word. She arranged the lunch on the table and indent to move from there.

I blocked her way and said, "I am extremely sorry."

She was silent.

I said, "I will not attend the dinner tonight, if you didn't forgive me."

All of a sudden she hugged me tightly and kissed in my lips and ran away to her house pushing me aside. A 10000 volt of electricity passed all over my body. I went to bathroom to take my bath whistling my favourite song.

Sharply at 7pm, I was at their house, Rupa opened the door. She wear a sari, even though it was low hip, she covered all her body with the end of the sari. She welcomed me and asked me to sit in the couch. Ramesh came from the bathroom refreshed himself. We all three sat on the couch leaving me in the middle. Ramesh asked about the problem I had with my wife on that day. I told them everything happened; from my first night to till date except the relation between my MIL and her father.

Also I told them still I am a virgin. Since I was so horny on that day I hugged his wife on seeing her sexy appeal. Once again I pleaded him with sorry. He patted my back gently and told that not to worry, they forgot everything. Rupa gently kissed me on my cheeks.

Ramesh told me Monday is Rupa's birthday, so they are celebrating it in the mid-night today. I must participate in the celebration and added that Rupa is very particular to show her birth day costume to me.

Rupa served some wine to us. Later we went to the dining table to start our dinner. Rupa sat in between us to enable to serve the dishes to both of us. While serving a portion of the gravy stained my shorts exactly above my dick. Rupa told sorry and rubbed the dish from my shorts. While doing so she held my dick in her hand and pressed it gently. I didn't know what to do. Whether she wantedly done it or I misunderstood her.

Later we sat on the couch and discussed various matters including about my sex life. They wondered that still I am a virgin and not involved in sexual activity with any girl. This prolonged up to 11.30pm.

Rupa went into her room to change her costume. I was imagining about her costume. I thought it should be definitely sexy, so she was very eager to show it to me. Ramesh was very busy in arranging the birth day cake.

Around 11.55 Rupa came out. She was wearing a long ornamented gown covering her entirely from her neck to feet. I was totally upset seeing her in such a costume.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers
12